Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Voidkitten - 2 (Val, LDG)
Val - 2 (Claws, Dreyski)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Caito - 1 (Randolph)

Just under 23 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I don't think my Catio read/reaction and my, I'll just call it a scum read, on Vesper is an apple: apple comparison.

Catio posted 3 times d1. Pretty null stuff. At this point, he was a non descrip lurker.

I started pushing Grumpy and after he threw a hissy fit, I had to ask him. He wasn't being proactive here, I had to ask him who was scum. He said "oh abbi's law says its catio"

I mean, ok? I still think it's a fallacy but it's deff worked in the past. Although it is GC's scum MO to push for lurkers so I did feel like his lite push on Catio could mean Catio was town. GC did argue that Catio's scum flip makes him town. If they were both scum would he bus here?

What are everyone's opinions on GC calling Catio scum but not (refusing to?) vote(ing) there?

Dude comes in and votes me for whatever reason

Is he bad town? Is he scum with a semi-opportunistic vote? IDK, it's all WIFOM.

I realize that I could be wrong on Vesper but I wasn't a huge fan of her 192 and 291. I just, idk. Claiming votes on her were rude in 192 is like... weird. She doesn't seem dumb to me so I think she knew it wasn't a lynch. And then 291 she says she'll prob be dead when it was a dice roll with a 33% probability of death that no one (apparently except for Void) knew for certain.

Like am I the only that side eyed these posts? I mean maybe they were supposed to be trolling and I just think trolling is a bit scummy, I guess.

she did come in today and said she didn't know that she wouldn't have died. So she thought it was a lynch? The reason that I don't really like this is b/c I at least, I think BN did too...told her she wasn't being lynched.

She also argued that she's not being coached b/c if she were she'd look like she knew what she was doing. Which I guess "confirms" ^ but I'm just a little skeptical.

There hasn't really been any hunting or pushing or that much responding on game events which I realize is she's "new" and this site is much more night focused, at least IMO so there's not as much scum hunting.

but I don't think you can really compare someone that I had been side-eyeing for ^ reasons and then some rando voting for me who is only getting pushed since he's a CW to Grumpy
These are legitimate on gc.

The Vesper....could go either way. There was also talk between me, jarrod, and some others on not wanting her to die. Confusion is a possibility for me.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
im wary of void pushing the rock/bn dichotomy
Is it crazy though?

It's been a relevant thread. If I hold that someone pushing today was likely scum, you have to at least be examined as a wolf possibility. Certainly not the only, but vetting shouldn't be disquieting.

I don't think it's an unfair at least to look at.

Also I would like to see BN's interactions get examined. He's a smart player and always needs examined

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Do you think its fair to say that she (and listo and MTR and whomever) should put in a little more effort in solving even though its *d1 or just wait until there are info?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Do you think its fair to say that she (and listo and MTR and whomever) should put in a little more effort in solving even though its *d1 or just wait until there are info?
I wouldn't go there on Vesper yet.

I don't have a baseline yet, and I'd definitely have her less needed on that than veteran players. I am 100 with listo, mtr, etc.

The focus on Vesper vs movement on Lora is befuddled to me.

What do you think about some of the other less actives?

Particularly those who didn't vote.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I most curious what happens right now if we get dual trains going before the last minute.

I'm OK with gc

This is my preferred other option. I'm a little over 50/50 in my gut right now. Need to vet.

Vote: Jarrod1983

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I think I'd be ok with throwing BN off a tower, I just hate how tunneled VK is and how much of a hypocrite he is unless he's scum

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
ote Count:

Val - 2 (Claws, Dreyski)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Caito - 1 (Randolph)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)

Just under 23 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Haven't finished reading and also drink, void is playing very.........aggressive. I haven't played enough games with void to know what this means, but it seems he's trying to control what's going on. He seems to think he's revealed to much bit I am too dumb to know what. Or
..... he is lying

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I think I'd be ok with throwing BN off a tower, I just hate how tunneled VK is and how much of a hypocrite he is unless he's scum
I get that.

But I also get that I think there's high probability to move off void, and there's a lot of coming just back to him since the start of the day.

So ....I could see a lot of blinder arguments.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Haven't finished reading and also drink, void is playing very.........aggressive. I haven't played enough games with void to know what this means, but it seems he's trying to control what's going on. He seems to think he's revealed to much bit I am too dumb to know what. Or
..... he is lying
He openly talked about being a double voter. But it was an effect you could isolate, so it's typically ok.

Also void is easily confused about modkilling.

Not trying to discuss the dynamics of action, just answering a question about his concern comment.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
..... he is lying
Curious what you think about tildey

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Prob bc she isn't doing anything but you could say that for most of the thread
May I offer some real life context as to why I dont exist quite as much:
when I do exist, i try to read on the threads
but when I dont, it would be because im in my 2nd semester of college and im taking College Comp, Calc 1, Programming Fundamentals 2, a history class, and two fine art electives and I have to work, along with doing any homework, reading, or household things, and i also end up socializing with my friends that i care about (i just got off of playing a horror game with one) and since im new, i am trying to observe a little bit before posting

tl;dr: I have a life and I am observing posts to try to learn things in a sociological manner so i may learn the game better

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
excuse me if that sounded a bit rude and pissed, but it kind of irked me due to my in real life schedule and the other factors in my life

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
I can so see you and Future being related from this post. lol
That could be because we are cousins that had evil influences on each other (evil part being a joke, but influences was not)

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
He openly talked about being a double voter. But it was an effect you could isolate, so it's typically ok.

Also void is easily confused about modkilling.

Not trying to discuss the dynamics of action, just answering a question about his concern comment.
Oh pretty sure we all knew that lmao wouldn't have pinged that as too much. I guess knowing it came from his action and not someone's action against him?
I am like 4 pages behind lmao will hopefully update when I get there (I am a little drunk (happy anniversary to me) so we will see how far I get

Claws

Mastermind
Like Lokcatting. Gonna die lol.
Cat Meme GIF

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Oh pretty sure we all knew that lmao wouldn't have pinged that as too much. I guess knowing it came from his action and not someone's action against him?

I am like 4 pages behind lmao will hopefully update when I get there (I am a little drunk (happy anniversary to me) so we will see how far I get
Congratulations on your anniversary!! Being a little drunk is definitely valid :)

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Since I still haven't observed enough to make an accurate decision, and the above post as to what it replies to I didn't know a forced end of day was potentially a thing, I'm gonna do this mostly for silliness that may change tomorrow if I happen to see something that catches my eye that makes me have a better idea of anything:
Vote: Futurehold

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Since I still haven't observed enough to make an accurate decision, and the above post as to what it replies to I didn't know a forced end of day was potentially a thing, I'm gonna do this mostly for silliness that may change tomorrow if I happen to see something that catches my eye that makes me have a better idea of anything:
since I know that if this was a thing, I'm not sure if it would affect anyone that didn't vote

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
but there's also the possibility if I don't do anything tonight, I may get distracted tomorrow and forget to vote anyone before day ends

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
To give you some context on things that could cause an early EOD:
-a special action (could be scum or town) that causes the current phase to end
-if any one player gets enough votes cast on them to reach hammer (which is 1 more than half of the current alive players)
-mod shenanigans

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
To give you some context on things that could cause an early EOD:
-a special action (could be scum or town) that causes the current phase to end
-if any one player gets enough votes cast on them to reach hammer (which is 1 more than half of the current alive players)
-mod shenanigans
ohhhh, thank you <3
there's still the chance I may have a goofy forget to vote before the day ends anyways (it's a Sunday and I must to chapel (oh what happens when you go to a Christian college partly bc of the scholarships) and I'm going to be hanging out/doing calcus homework with friends that could evolve into more horror game playing)

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Since it is late and i must do the shenanigans of looking churc ready in the morning and have the mental energy to deal with everything, I'm going to bed for tonight

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
May I offer some real life context as to why I dont exist quite as much:
when I do exist, i try to read on the threads
but when I dont, it would be because im in my 2nd semester of college and im taking College Comp, Calc 1, Programming Fundamentals 2, a history class, and two fine art electives and I have to work, along with doing any homework, reading, or household things, and i also end up socializing with my friends that i care about (i just got off of playing a horror game with one) and since im new, i am trying to observe a little bit before posting

tl;dr: I have a life and I am observing posts to try to learn things in a sociological manner so i may learn the game better
This feels a lot like my first game I actually saud anything. I got a lot of shit from it, but I really was being genuine (despite what void and tildey say) so I don't wanna draw alignment on this.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Where is my girl?????? Ik there's a lot of nonsense here, mostly void and rock bitching at each other. But where's the solving where's the thoughts?????? Where is sheeeeeeeee

Feels like her afk play on the Jarrod game, but I am not set

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Though when I was doing the whole I don't really know how this all works, she was fucking egging void to ream me for it, but that was not my official 1st game so I'm not going to lean alignment on this

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Vote: tildey

Voting for pressure

But mazer I do want to hear where you're sitting I went through your iso, but I'm looking for a Lil more

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Though when I was doing the whole I don't really know how this all works, she was fucking egging void to ream me for it, but that was not my official 1st game so I'm not going to lean alignment on this

You’re right, it wasn’t your first game. Which was made it come off as so Sus.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Where is my girl?????? Ik there's a lot of nonsense here, mostly void and rock bitching at each other. But where's the solving where's the thoughts?????? Where is sheeeeeeeee

Feels like her afk play on the Jarrod game, but I am not set
I get overwhelmed by crap tons of posts. Marathon back and forths like between Void & Rock exhaust me and I have a hard time staying focused enough to read through it all, much less try to distill it into a thought process.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
I get overwhelmed by crap tons of posts. Marathon back and forths like between Void & Rock exhaust me and I have a hard time staying focused enough to read through it all, much less try to distill it into a thought process.
Understandable and short write up

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Yes it was! The game before that was voids anonymous one and before that Harry potter

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
For what it’s worth, I’m townreading both you & Vesper, atm. And I’m inclined to town read Void, if for no other reason than his efforts to protect my niece on D1.
Yeah I'm personally feeling it's a little too uncalculated

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Ive heard it was a mass RB form at least 3 people by now so I am going to assume that is a fact and not an idea.
Because from my pov everything that happened last night actually happened. But it didnt appear in writeup because everyone was watching a show and didnt look. but what do I know

In thinking back about the day’s post, this one struck me as worth a second look. You say from your pov, everything happened but it just didn’t show in the write up. Presumably, everyone is treating it like a mass RB because our actions didn’t go through. Does your statement mean that you did have a successful action?

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
It is a touchy subject you know.
But I think I can say that I cant be roleblocked.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
honestly, that's kind of a bad reason to town read void.

Void isn't town b/c town doesn't go "look at how confirmed town I am, I had posts in my discord server that prove it!" I think he hard/soft claimed 3p when he was saying that he wasn't teamed and that's why he was so afraid of getting modkilled. I think he's intentionally town reading scum so he doesn't get shot. i.e. mazor

I can't tell if Bn is just tripping over his words or if I repeatedly keep catching him in a lie/contradiction. Though both him and Drey going "oh scum are sitting back" seems like a projection.

I guess it's not impossible that I'm wrong on Jarrod but I think Mazor looks sorta awful for trying to push a counter to grumpy, assuming that grumpy is scum.

I was nodding along and I was thinking that "Well yeah, maybe Tidley is scum" and I think the reason for the town read is awful but I do sorta like her last post about Grumpy unless scum are starting to distance from him.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
ote Count:

Val - 2 (Claws, Dreyski)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Caito - 1 (Randolph)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)
Future - 1 (Future)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)

Just under 17 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
ote Count:

Val - 2 (Claws, Dreyski)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Caito - 1 (Randolph)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)
Future - 1 (Future)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)

Just under 17 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

I believe Vesper voted Futurehold. Are we seeing a typo or shenanigans?

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Got to say my nap was terrible. I had this nightmare of a wolf with human arms legs and such. now it clicked.
Future didnt respond to me, didnt tell me he was town. Didnt calm my anxiety.
It it unbefitting of a Captain Scout to torture kind hearted cats like that.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Val - 2 (Claws, Dreyski)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Caito - 1 (Randolph)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)
Future - 2 (Vesper, Grumpy)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)

Just over 16 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
That’s it changed and up to date now. 👍

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
No it wasn't.

Vote Count:

Val - 2 (Claws, Dreyski)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Caito - 1 (Randolph)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)

Now it is.

You almost have the counting part right. Now you can ask oldschool MMOC mods for a sorting tutorial. :evilgrin:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Thank you. Sorry it’s a bit of a pain in the ass to do on my phone.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
but even if we ignore the times where you clearly called catio scum, your offer to vote a random guy that you are now claiming that you weren't scumreading...isn't a townie thing to do

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
like if im being generous here, we could argue that 707 means that you weren't scum reading the guy but then you why would 709 and 712 exist if you no longer thought he was scum?

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
In case it takes more than a rock to understand I am one being generous today. See you tommorow.

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
i think Badger would protect a scum character that's crumbing over a townie.

Vote: unvote

Vote: voidkitten

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Voidkitten - 3 (Val, LDG, Randolph)
Val - 2 (Claws, Dreyski)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)

Just over 12 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
GG scum team. This game broke me :D

Unvote:

Vote: VoidKitten

I am town. I just don't feel like playing this game any further when people don't analyze facts.

glgl

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Voidkitten - 5 (Val, LDG, Randolph, VK)
Val - 2 (Claws, Dreyski)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)

Just over 12 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Wft are you doing??? Are you tat grey or that? i know this game could be bs but it could be winnable.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Either way, get rid of me or not. I don't feel like having this "omg VK could possibly be scum" conversation every day I live.

If its gonna happen, just vote me out today lol.

It's more fun having that conversation when there is plausible reasons why, not when people are just not being logical.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Either way, get rid of me or not. I don't feel like having this "omg VK could possibly be scum" conversation every day I live.

If its gonna happen, just vote me out today lol.

It's more fun having that conversation when there is plausible reasons why, not when people are just not being logical.

Top Bottom