Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
jarrod hasn't been targetted any other time, and if the rosa action was a cop, i see no reason not to believe it.

something im just now seeing after looking back: peter griffin was richard the scum killer and was mod killed by badge for inactivity? or was that an action? either way, the write up implies richard was able to escape prison and target BN and mazer. so is richard back in the mix of the living? and if so, did badger get a replacement for PG? or did PG have a death action that was useable and the whole escape from prison thing is just flavor?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
jarrod hasn't been targetted any other time, and if the rosa action was a cop, i see no reason not to believe it.

something im just now seeing after looking back: peter griffin was richard the scum killer and was mod killed by badge for inactivity? or was that an action? either way, the write up implies richard was able to escape prison and target BN and mazer. so is richard back in the mix of the living? and if so, did badger get a replacement for PG? or did PG have a death action that was useable and the whole escape from prison thing is just flavor?
You've been playing long enough to know that Rosa could still get the results they got and I can still be telling the truth.

Now Rosa is out in the open and you guys are still not gonna hit scum.

I'm going to laugh at the absolute waste of time going after me is going to cause.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
On the other part with Richard, I feel like it could be a after death action or scum had a action they could use a dead member's name to use just to fuck with the remaining players.

Can't replace Peter, his character is already out.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
You've been playing long enough to know that Rosa could still get the results they got and I can still be telling the truth.

Now Rosa is out in the open and you guys are still not gonna hit scum.

I'm going to laugh at the absolute waste of time going after me is going to cause.
oh, im aware, but at some point ya just gotta come down on one side or else you're gonna be doubting everything like a paranoid window. nothing in any of the write-up's lends itself to exercising caution.

with that said, the situation with blind ninja and the death of mazer and caito is way higher on my radar and list of priorities.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
also those doors that are cut in half and have a top and bottom that can open separately.

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE!?

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
I come back from work on my break to find the discussion of this XD
free entertainment: the suspicious door talks

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
oh, im aware, but at some point ya just gotta come down on one side or else you're gonna be doubting everything like a paranoid window. nothing in any of the write-up's lends itself to exercising caution.

with that said, the situation with blind ninja and the death of mazer and caito is way higher on my radar and list of priorities.
Richard acting from the dead as some revenge action (needed to die to trigger) or another scum ability to add to the writeup?

I dont know why I was targeted by that action. Not sure what it could mean. Put me in with the guy that dies, to make me look bad is the only thing i can think.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
my inactivity usually stems from getting migraines and therefore falling insanely behind on the in-thread discourse.
So its d4 before you get involved, with multiple pings from mod and others... gonna blame it on more then a weeks worth of migraines?

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
So its d4 before you get involved, with multiple pings from mod and others... gonna blame it on more then a weeks worth of migraines?
considering i get about 12-15 migraines a month, every month, no, i'm fine with blaming it on my chronic medical problem that has kept me out of stable work for years.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Randolph – 5 (Mod)
Morrison - 3 (Mod)
Listo - 1 (Jarrod)
Jarrod - 2 (Diva, LDG)
BN - 1 (Morrison)

You have just over 35 hours. Deadline is Sunday 11:51am sexy Badger time GMT. Alternatively here is sexy world clock:

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
blades-of.gif

Listo95

Da Madame do be town and not be doin any nefarious deeds. All Madame Listo want is to find my husband.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
If this brand of incompetence doesn't convince you I'm town, then nothing will.

It’s been awhile since I can recall playing a game with you. The last one I can remember for sure is the CWE vs Caito - Caito Saves Christmas. You were pretty active that game as a town player (even though I misread you). With only being able to recall that one game, though, I don’t have enough to really gauge whether or not your activity level this game is AI or not.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
You think both Rando and Morri would let themselves and their team down by being MIA from the game? I could see maybe 1, but not both.
In Morrison’s case his activity levels are definitely NAI. I’ve been teamed with him before when he was going through a rough bout of migraines and he was pretty well out the whole time. IIRC, the mod wound up subbing someone in to replace him in that game.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
got my vote in, but still need to clarify some things.

what do we think this is about?
It’s odd. It looks like it could be an elimination trigger thing but it also reads like a bus drive. But does a bus drive make sense as an elimination trigger for a killer role? Maybe a misdirect or frame of some kind?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Two people visited Jarrod in the N3 write up. One of them is dead, but the other would have info to share.
The dead one could actually tell you I didn't actually do anything last phase because he's a tracker but that's how it goes I guess.

Vote me to waste your time and put town really behind.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
The dead one could actually tell you I didn't actually do anything last phase because he's a tracker but that's how it goes I guess.

I was just answering Grumpy’s questions. I do know it’s possible for town to get misunderstood results so I haven’t made any accusations and instead have been watching to see what you say. But you being unnecessarily hostile when I haven’t come at you doesn’t exactly give me good feels.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I was just answering Grumpy’s questions. I do know it’s possible for town to get misunderstood results so I haven’t made any accusations and instead have been watching to see what you say. But you being unnecessarily hostile when I haven’t come at you doesn’t exactly give me good feels.
Not hostile at all, just cutting right to the point with no fluff. I am not scum. If you are town you are wasting your time by looking at me. You're allowed to say it's info just like I'm allowed to quote that post and say my peace. Maybe you mistake hostility for the urgency I'm displaying. I genuinely don't want town to waste a lot of game time on me.

That's why scum can sit back and watch me burn. Maybe that's what you're doing, relaying it was info but not voting right away because you know I'm not in scum chat with you. Then framing it as hostility. I'm sure I'll get the ole just following the deets votes later.

Scum will pile on and laugh at town as I go down. Waste. Of. Time.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Not hostile at all, just cutting right to the point with no fluff. I am not scum. If you are town you are wasting your time by looking at me. You're allowed to say it's info just like I'm allowed to quote that post and say my peace. Maybe you mistake hostility for the urgency I'm displaying. I genuinely don't want town to waste a lot of game time on me.
Fair enough. Honestly, I know the role I suspect you have, and I can believe that you’re not a threat at this moment. The question is, are you a future threat? I’m happy to explore that on a different day, though.

I’m more interested in the fact that Randolph popped in long enough to say he must be town because he’d never leave his team hanging but he hasn’t come back to do any engagement (which is, in turn, not very helpful to town).

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Fair enough. Honestly, I know the role I suspect you have, and I can believe that you’re not a threat at this moment. The question is, are you a future threat? I’m happy to explore that on a different day, though.

I’m more interested in the fact that Randolph popped in long enough to say he must be town because he’d never leave his team hanging but he hasn’t come back to do any engagement (which is, in turn, not very helpful to town).
True. I'm not though. Which I get is tough to swallow but you really shouldn't waste your time here.

Claws

Mastermind

i love wasitng time

Vote: jarrod

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Randolph – 5 (Mod)
Morrison - 3 (Mod)
Jarrod - 3 (Diva, LDG, Claws)
Listo - 1 (Jarrod)
BN - 1 (Morrison)

You have 17 hours. Deadline is Sunday 11:51am sexy Badger time GMT. Alternatively here is sexy world clock:

Claws

Mastermind
i love ya jarrod im just in a burn anything style of mood this game and see where it gets me

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Either way it's Rumble I'm going to start boozing.

Everyone should kindly unvote me while you still have time to make better mafia decisions.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I doubt scum will take the opportunity but if no one will listen then I obviously have to vote there to stay.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Randolph – 6 (Mod, Jarrod)
Morrison - 3 (Mod)
Jarrod - 3 (Diva, LDG, Claws)
BN - 2 (Morrison, Listo)

You have about 16 hours. 7 required for a hammer. Deadline is Sunday 11:51am sexy Badger time GMT. Alternatively here is sexy world clock:

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
I'm honestly kind of torn on who to vote. The actions of last night makes both Jarrod and BN seem sus, but there's also the fact it could have been something like an action, and there's also what Tidley said to farther explain the thinking of Diva.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I'm honestly kind of torn on who to vote. The actions of last night makes both Jarrod and BN seem sus, but there's also the fact it could have been something like an action, and there's also what Tidley said to farther explain the thinking of Diva.
For your own good you shouldn't put your name on my train.

Claws

Mastermind
You vote with the info if they lie they die next

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
me and you have two very different explanations of a threat then
Probably not but after this phase is over with hindsight available you'll realize I wasn't threatening but asking the first time game player to not make a bad choice.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Randolph – 6 (Mod, Jarrod)
Morrison - 3 (Mod)
Jarrod - 4 (Diva, LDG, Claws, Vesper)
BN - 2 (Morrison, Listo)

You have just under 16 hours. 7 required for a hammer. Deadline is Sunday 11:51am sexy Badger time GMT. Alternatively here is sexy world clock:

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
So what should I do. I feel like 3 of the 4 aren't listening. Diva hasn't even responded since she dropped her info. Claws says burn it all (nice town mentality?). Vesper is just gonna follow. LDG is a innocent so I'll ignore her.

:unsure:

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Where's Foxxi when I need her. Last time she could at least point out I've done no harm.

No one's listening this go round.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Where's Foxxi when I need her. Last time she could at least point out I've done no harm.

No one's listening this go round.
I assume you are 3p.

And just because you havent done any harm to town, It doesnt mean you cant or wont.

I think it would go a long way if you either found or hurt scum...

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I assume you are 3p.

And just because you havent done any harm to town, It doesnt mean you cant or wont.

I think it would go a long way if you either found or hurt scum...
It would be nice but I have no info. The only current info is pointed at me and it literally will waste so much time but no one listens.

What I do have are my statements. This isn't just dont kill me. Don't make it this easy or close for scum. The rate people have died isn't going to help town.

I'm literally trying to tell every person who is town that you are WASTING TIME. There's not much left. Targeting me almost guarantees scum victory in my opinion. It's going to be dam close.

If you're scum pile on.

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
It’s been awhile since I can recall playing a game with you. The last one I can remember for sure is the CWE vs Caito - Caito Saves Christmas. You were pretty active that game as a town player (even though I misread you). With only being able to recall that one game, though, I don’t have enough to really gauge whether or not your activity level this game is AI or not.
I am going through some stuff this last week that was unforeseen. Even when I was town, I normally wouldn't shoot myself in the foot by not posting.

Top Bottom