Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 15 - VoidKitten's Revenge

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Going mafia>SK>Mafia is the absolute worst way to go about it. We need to either kill all mafia back to back or kill the SK first.
Wait, why does this matter? I think mafia takes greater priority, but it shouldn't matter whether we kill SK in between.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
If Rhea is a scum, I would imagine .....the things that I am not going to specifically spell out. And beyond just listing out people, we should be holding people accountable for their logic.
I just feel like you read two posts and closed down to the possibility after you were certain on Mick. I'd listed off multiple reasons why I might be wrong about Rhea, but you had me as "less towny" because Rhea gave a list. Obviously, you've course-corrected, but I have a small list of people who I think we can get good engagement on a solve with, and I think that this is not a "give them a pass" situation.

Which is why I generally don't get moved by the just lists or "i like this person". Not saying there's no value, but the engagement is where people are going to slip.
I'm typing this pretty fast so I'm sorry if I come off as abrasive

But I feel like most of the reasons to think that Rhea is scum are pretty silly/plausibly explainable to be coming from a town POV

There is their vote on D3 over either of the wagoned wolves. But I maintain that it is very plausible that the wolves weren't actually trying to save Glinda with the exception of the two already outed wolves. There are three wolves still alive. There is only one unflipped person on your wagon. So clearly the wolves weren't all trying to save Glinda there. It's possible that Rhea voted you before I pointed out that Glinda was outed but, uh, I'd say that they had a pretty good reason for it considering that you killed them prior to that.

So it's just a bunch of reasons that aren't exactly a great look for Rhea but could also be a townie who just said a couple of ill worded sentences and voted the wrong person once and I'm sitting here all confused wondering if that is really the best that we as a collective can do today.

The reasons that make me think that Rhea might be town are:

1) I like this person
2) They started the day alluding to having some town role and speculated about what Merlin's role could be based on their own role. They obviously provided no evidence for it but in my experience those kinds of posts are very often just townies being truthful about their role. If your experience is different, then that is a fair rebuttal.
3)They are being voted by people who I either don't entirely trust, or outright suspect. Now that point is especially important to me right now because with how close to reaching parity with the town the wolves are I don't see why they wouldn't just stack on a villager today to seal the deal. This wagon on Rhea with the only other alternative being the SK candidate makes me very worried that town is sleepwalking into a loss.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Wait, why does this matter? I think mafia takes greater priority, but it shouldn't matter whether we kill SK in between.
It matters because when we eliminate an evil faction, we reduce evil kill power. It would be more efficient to fully eliminate one faction before going after the other.

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
I was obviously trying to pull more out of Cody. I really didn't like that short post, it feels like he knows he's been identified and is giving up.

As for who else I think could be scum, I really don't know, so I suspect everyone and I suspect no one. There are reasons to somewhat clear people, and reasons not to trust what people have said, nor what the write up says. There have been games where scum has been able to earn an extra action at night, or to be able to include a fake action in the writeup. Scum would typically want to use a fake action as a frame or to clear one of their own.

We have also had wishes in this game. I wonder if the double kill where Dude killed Mick was a result of a wish, as Jafar said he granted all wishes. I believe that Dude had wished for and been given a gun, but that Void messed with it mechanically to take out the shooter as well. I know this as I had wished to know what someone else had wished for, and found out that "someone" was getting a gun. Since my own wish was messed with because I thought I would find out who wished for it, it only makes sense that the gun wish was also messed with. Unless of course there are other guns out there. Jafar did say our wishes were boring.

I did very much like Harry Dresden's thought that Gargamel could still be rezzed. My thought was that maybe he's coming back, but because of how our bastard mod likes to mess with us, his option to come back is only as a stump.

After Cody and Jade, I think I want to take a look more closely at Seth, Harry, and Cactus/Mankind. Not sure what order on these.
Do you have previous reasons to scumread any of Seth, Harry, Mankind, and me?

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
It matters because when we eliminate an evil faction, we reduce evil kill power. It would be more efficient to fully eliminate one faction before going after the other.
Ok, but at any point that we kill the SK, their kill power is fully reduced. By that argument technically taking out the SK first is the more optimal option.

I'm not saying we SHOULD kill the SK first, but I don't see how this argument says we shouldn't kill the SK in between mafia flips?

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
A poison silence would be weird.

I know when I was silenced, if I had not messed up and missed my message I would have still been allowed to vote.

This is Cactus's last post. A "coma" type potion is something I've not heard of. If you were scum, staying away just to stay away would seem weird. But maybe I'm just projecting, because I would never want to just to watch the thread and not try to engage.

The poison I can't figure out, but maybe that is the right variable?
Just clarifying that if I was silenced, I wasn't informed. My absence is due to my match schedule(aka IRL)

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Ok, but at any point that we kill the SK, their kill power is fully reduced. By that argument technically taking out the SK first is the more optimal option.

I'm not saying we SHOULD kill the SK first, but I don't see how this argument says we shouldn't kill the SK in between mafia flips?
Because that would lead to more people dying to evil KP than if we were to focus one of the factions first.

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Also as far as I know the poison was real as I got feedback about it when I was first targeted. If it was fake, not sure why they would target me, unless they hoped the fake part would come out and I'd get framed

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Because that would lead to more people dying to evil KP than if we were to focus one of the factions first.
How? That's my point.

If we understand the setup right, we have scum with a kill and Rajah with a kill. If there are 3 scum left, we have to go through 3 slots before we reduce their kill power. If we kill the SK, assuming they're working alone, we immediately remove a kill power.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Killing SK in between mafia flips allows SK to make more kills than if we kill SK first without reducing the mafia kills.

If people think that mafia is a greater threat, I don't see why they wouldn't just want to go all the way.

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
I would invite everyone to read the underlined portions and answer whether they think voidkitten was able to act twice in one night or whether the monitors portion is a pre-night action or flavor.

eric cartman chef GIF by South Park
I think VK tends to do pre-night actions separated by a line. My guess is VK either acted twice that night or the initial paragraph was the setup for what came later.

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Killing SK in between mafia flips allows SK to make more kills than if we kill SK first without reducing the mafia kills.

If people think that mafia is a greater threat, I don't see why they wouldn't just want to go all the way.
I'm gonna pound my head on a locker

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
I was saying that I don't think Cody has been silenced, because he did post more than just his vote. As far as we can tell, his vote has not been taken away. If Cody is not silenced, then why the short antagonistic post? Me calling on Cody to engage more could provide information, and he doesn't seem willing to do so.

I welcome investigation to prove that I am town, and I will be able to help town more going forward. We all have to be cautious about claiming/breadcrumbing as it is against the rules, and a modkill would hurt town even more. I think I have come awfully close as it is.

I regret that have already let my fellow town down too much because of my availability and play, and the attention it has caused on me, when there are scum running amok, either being vocal or sitting back. Probably both.
"Fellow town," you say?

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie

IMO, we gain a greater advantage of taking out the SK if his kill ability works the way it has been theorized (by killing those that visit the person he watches). He took out two in one night. We just got lucky that they were scum and not town. On the flip side, I can’t recall any evidence that scum can take out more than one person per night.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 5 Vote Count:

Rhea Ripley - 4 (Dr. Strange #1587, Mankind #1648, Jade Cargill #1652, Seth Rollins #1668)
Cody Rhodes - 2 (Sirius Black #1646, Rhea Ripley #1655)
Sirius Black - 1 (Cody Rhodes #1654)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Harry Dresden, Merlin

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 16th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 10 players alive, the majority is 6 votes on a single player.

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable
Do you have previous reasons to scumread any of Seth, Harry, Mankind, and me?

Just simple process of elimination, and vote history. I can talk myself more strongly into trusting Merlin, Strange and then Sirius more than I can trust anyone else.

Now that you're back and helping (and more than anyone else I understand real life kicking us in the ass sometimes unexpectedly), I feel better reading your recent posts, but everyone should always be skeptical until there are solid deets to go on.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
It's significant in that it is potentially a night that
I'm typing this pretty fast so I'm sorry if I come off as abrasive

But I feel like most of the reasons to think that Rhea is scum are pretty silly/plausibly explainable to be coming from a town POV

There is their vote on D3 over either of the wagoned wolves. But I maintain that it is very plausible that the wolves weren't actually trying to save Glinda with the exception of the two already outed wolves. There are three wolves still alive. There is only one unflipped person on your wagon. So clearly the wolves weren't all trying to save Glinda there. It's possible that Rhea voted you before I pointed out that Glinda was outed but, uh, I'd say that they had a pretty good reason for it considering that you killed them prior to that.

So it's just a bunch of reasons that aren't exactly a great look for Rhea but could also be a townie who just said a couple of ill worded sentences and voted the wrong person once and I'm sitting here all confused wondering if that is really the best that we as a collective can do today.

The reasons that make me think that Rhea might be town are:

1) I like this person
2) They started the day alluding to having some town role and speculated about what Merlin's role could be based on their own role. They obviously provided no evidence for it but in my experience those kinds of posts are very often just townies being truthful about their role. If your experience is different, then that is a fair rebuttal.
3)They are being voted by people who I either don't entirely trust, or outright suspect. Now that point is especially important to me right now because with how close to reaching parity with the town the wolves are I don't see why they wouldn't just stack on a villager today to seal the deal. This wagon on Rhea with the only other alternative being the SK candidate makes me very worried that town is sleepwalking into a loss.
That's fine, but you're kind of using a double standard. Other people are engaging in analysis, and you have been at conclusion for a few days. I went through multiple reasons why Rhea could be scum or OMGSUS. For you, it reads as every incident is confirmation you are correct.

In your own post, you say there are things that don't look good, but simultaneously dismiss them as silly.

And you could pretty much read your own reasons as could be from another perspective as well.

1. Ok. That's been pretty apparent
2. If they were scum they could also understand what Pug did and say that. But I will acknowledge its at least a salient point.
3. Yes, that is a concern. They also have some sound people on. And there are only a few that are sound. So it could be that all are holding off on wagons, etc. If you were talking fairly, you could also point out that if Cody is scum siding, he studiously avoided the next highest train at an early point.

to reiterate, I'm not defending Cody. it's a viable kill.

Also, if scum only acted twice on night 3, that ups Rhea's percentages some.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Dude is listed as the House. Does anyone think that he could be multiple house of mtr names? Tildey is unaccounted for, but Future was identified.

I actually started a spreadsheet today

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
In your own post, you say there are things that don't look good, but simultaneously dismiss them as silly.

And you could pretty much read your own reasons as could be from another perspective as well.
No, but that is my point. Rhea has said a bunch things that could really be read both ways. So why are we killing them instead of a scummier person?

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
No, but that is my point. Rhea has said a bunch things that could really be read both ways. So why are we killing them instead of a scummier person?
Well, I don't actually think you consider them to be scummy You've had them in your most trusted town, including higher than a person who got poisoned at one point.

I'm happy to listen to an argument on Cody over. Haven't debated it being worthwhile once

I have Rhea ruled out of a lot of town roles, and they could be almost any of the scum roles. And I've got some gameplay things I see.

Cody we think could be the SK, but I also have this "Badger hadn’t seen much action, but now was his time to shine. Badger had always spun a good yarn and he found Cody Rhodes and got into a really deep discussion on what it meant to finish the story. While they spoke, Badger was trying to ascertain what Cody Rhodes was really thinking.",

I don't think anyone has come forward with dees, so while I am not debating that it could be a good kill, there's at least some base chance to think we could be wrong there.

If I didn't more read it as something that could work 3p (would a result be "Not town" or "Not scum"), there's at least enough mitigation that we should consider. If there's not dees, then even in a deceptive 3rd party phrasing, you'd probably eliminate from most scum roles?

Maybe I'm an idiot (something I never rule out), and I missed the dees or some other big glaring sign, but that's where I think it's at least a discussion.

And if I've missed something, I'll happily change.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I have Rhea ruled out of a lot of town roles, and they could be almost any of the scum roles. And I've got some gameplay things I see.
How so, I wonder? I just went through every night post and I didn't see them get targeted by a town action once (nor a scum action, for that matter).

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Imagine if Cody Rhodes is town

Wouldn't that be something
lol. Like it seems less than 50. But I can talk myself in and out of almost anyone at this point.

I think people were fairly high percentage on Mick yesterday, so par for the course. Everyone criticized the shot, but bet he wasn't the only one who would have done that with a vig.

So....I don't know.....par for the fucking course, and mafia makes dummies out of all of us I guess.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
How so, I wonder? I just went through every night post and I didn't see them get targeted by a town action once (nor a scum action, for that matter).
I just read through all the vote posts when i was spreadsheeting. One thing I noted was that a lot of actions don't have named targets. Take a look through, and maybe you'll have a similar conclusion.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I just read through all the vote posts when i was spreadsheeting. One thing I noted was that a lot of actions don't have named targets. Take a look through, and maybe you'll have a similar conclusion.
Alright, I think I understand what you're saying now.

Day 5 End New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 5 Vote Count:

Rhea Ripley - 6 (Dr. Strange #1587, Mankind #1648, Jade Cargill #1652, Seth Rollins #1668, Sirius Black #1741, Merlin #1744)

Sirius Black - 1 (Cody Rhodes #1654)
Cody Rhodes - 1 (Rhea Ripley #1655)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Harry Dresden

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 16th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 10 players alive, the majority is 6 votes on a single player.

—---------------

The group came together and finally made their first majority decision of the battle. Words were had back and forth, but ultimately the name came down to Rhea Ripley. She stood up, arm in a sling, talking about being disrespected by forcing to vacate her title and now she’s being accused of being the most suspicious ones here. The group just listened to her and ultimately no longer cared and beat her to death with steel chairs. As the group looked down at Rhea’s bloody corpse, one person took off sunglasses and said, “I guess Mami isn’t always on top.”

Rhea Ripley, playing as Graeham/Psycho, the Roleblocking Manipulator, has been eliminated and sent to Tribal Council.

—---------------

Lora puttered around causing chaos wherever he stepped. But everyone knew Lora was the God-King and he would ensure people knew it.

—---------------

Violina’s face shone brightly over the scarred streets of Boston. “Well, it seems you all are still killing yourselves, so I guess that means it is time for another event. My lovely Tribal Council will be voting again tonight for the players to be affected by my loving embrace. As always, there will be a super helpful clue. Toodles!” Violina disappeared, as the clue rung out across the streets.

The clue is: Take my hand. I only offer it once.

—---------------

It is now Night 5. Night 5 will end at 8:00pm ET on April 17th or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them the be valid. If actions are submitted early, the game will start early.

Day 6 Start New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
VoidKitten stretched out while kicking back on his Iron Throne replica sofa. He liked watching everything unfold but wanted to have some fun. VoidKitten honed in on Merlin and shot a beam from his floating fortress that connected directly with Merlin, causing him some pain and making Merlin try to remember things as it was a bit fuzzy.

Caito was a tricksy one. He always wanted to make sure his friends stayed safe and he sought to do that again. Caito snuck around Boston to the house of Mankind and built a wooden barricade around it hoping Mankind wouldn’t need to use it.

Claws ran around the battlefield, undeterred by the deaths that happened. His comrades would be remembered for all times. However, he had a job to do so Claws sought out Dr. Strange and engaged him in a conversation about parallel timelines, but was really looking around Dr. Strange’s house to see what he was doing.

Shirokitsune was so mad. He just could not keep in his rage any further. He had to act. As Shiro left his house and went out into Boston, he happened across Cody Rhodes and performed a Samoan Spike directly to Cody’s throat, in support of the New Tribal Chief. Cody Rhodes coughed and sputtered and Shiro left, only marginally less angry.

Randolph went out into Boston with a purpose. He had found a really pole and wanted to test it out on someone. Rando came across his target and bonked them on the head. Rando grinned as his target crumpled to the ground.

Pablo Diablo felt like he was the best orator around and wanted to discuss potential terms of surrender, but needed help writing them. Pablo sought out his target and worked out with them deeply on an intricate contract about VoidKitten’s terms to surrender. Pablo went and locked the door to help ensure lesser distractions.

No sooner did Pablo close and lock the door, did bullets fly into the door. Morrison had fired multiple shots into the house, intending to take out Cody Rhodes, for his perceived lack of input, but when the door was locked some type of energy had surrounded the house which had shattered when the bullets struck the energy field. Morrison swore, no longer having the element of surprise and quickly set off and disappeared.

Listo knew what needed to be done and that he had to get ready for it. It was now or never. Listo chugged a whole bunch of energy drinks and human growth hormones and immediately felt the bulked up effects. Listo charged through the ruins of Boston and located Dr. Strange and in one fell swoop, chopped off Dr. Strange’s head before anyone could react. Listo didn’t stop to look as he ran off into the distance.

Dr. Strange, playing as Randolph/Crackleslap, The Corporation Roleblock, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council.

—---------------

Violina’s head appeared and her eyes were glinting. “Oh my gosh guys. All my errands were done, albeit very slowly, but I got everything I needed! I guess you can have Harry Potter back now even though he is terrible at choosing lingerie.

Harry Potter has returned to the game.

“Now that all that is taken care of, I have so. Many. Announcements for today. Let’s first start off with the fact that I love spending my gold coins as much as I love collecting them. So I think I am going to spend more. My Tribal Council was diligently voting for TWO players today, but I think I will take the prerogative to put one of my own choices in there instead, if I so choose.” Violina did a mock curtsey.

“For the next bit of fun, I’ll need to press a few buttons here and there.” Violina pressed some buttons and twirled some dials. Everyone present in the battlefield was simultaneously hit with a dart. The dart immediately injected them all with a slow acting poison that would take effect once the night came. Violina cackled, a little maniacally now. “I have some vials of antiserum. I wonder who will get them?” Violina giggled silently to herself, laughing at the genius of this plan.

Cactus Jack has been poisoned and will die at the end of the day unless healed.
Cody Rhodes has been poisoned and will die at the end of the day unless healed.
Harry Dresden has been poisoned and will die at the end of the day unless healed.
Harry Potter has been poisoned and will die at the end of the day unless healed.
Jade Cargill has been poisoned and will die at the end of the day unless healed.
Mankind has been poisoned and will die at the end of the day unless healed.
Merlin has been poisoned and will die at the end of the day unless healed.
Seth Rollins has been poisoned and will die at the end of the day unless healed.
Sirius Black has been poisoned and will die at the end of the day unless healed.

“Oh, but I’m not done. I forgot to tell you the results of Tribal Council. I got so excited about everything else that this slipped my mind. Well, the Tribal Council has voted for TWO players and those two players are… Harry Dresden AND Mankind!!!”

Harry Dresden and Mankind are the only two people eligible for elimination today. Sleep is not an eligible vote and Violina will determine the player eliminated if no votes are cast or there is a tie at the end of the day.

Violina smiled sweetly once more and departed.

—---------------

Living Players:

1. Cactus Jack
2. Cody Rhodes
3. Harry Dresden
4. Harry Potter
5. Jade Cargill
6. Mankind
7. Merlin
8. Seth Rollins
9. Sirius Black

—---------------

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on April 19th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by end of day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 9 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player.

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Vanilla Townie
Well that’s rude Violina!

Curious about Mankind and Dresden being the two chosen by the council. They might have bad feelings as I don’t think at this point at least they’re scum-siding.

Harry Potter

Vanilla Townie
Well this is a bit of a pickle.

Sorry Violina. I never had anyone show me lingerie before, and only saw some in those adult films. I didnt know what you liked or even your favorite color. To poison me for that. Guess I cant complain if everyone else if poisoned too.

Now to figure out the Harry Dresden vs Mankind debate. Anyone have a sheet with whats eliminated for either?

Harry Potter

Vanilla Townie
Dresden has had a lot of good posts from what I recall.

Mankind has push Rhea pretty consistent for at least 2 phases.

Going to get into their ISOs and see if anything stands out.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Ouch. Mass poison and between me and Harry Dresden? I'm sure there's some kind of mechanic to the anti-serum distribution, but we could be at this all day before we figure it out.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Dresden has had a lot of good posts from what I recall.

Mankind has push Rhea pretty consistent for at least 2 phases.

Going to get into their ISOs and see if anything stands out.
Ha, look at this loser villager having to solve by reading ISOs and shit.

Seth Rollins

Vanilla Townie
Yeah there’s something to players being anti-serums Also the council left us a sticky choice of Dresden and Mankind. Violina will kill whoever if a tie. Anyone feeling more strongly about one of them being town or do we not vote and take a chance on a tie?

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Cody's been silenced. Not a big loss with his contributions thus far, I don't think. Somebody tried to kill Cody, wouldn't have been a big loss if it had succeeded. Cody is pretty much irrelevant this game day.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
We are all at the mercy of Violina and her now subpar lingerie that Harry Potter bought her. I'm sorry to hear about that, and more sorry for whoever you may have planned to show that lingerie to later.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
That is certainly an option. Kill the one that's not cured. I don't personally care for it, but it's an option.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Well....no point wasting time. I'm not voting against myself, so....

Vote: Harry Dresden

Nothing personal, I kind of liked your posts overall, but it's a death match between you and I.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Cody's been silenced. Not a big loss with his contributions thus far, I don't think. Somebody tried to kill Cody, wouldn't have been a big loss if it had succeeded. Cody is pretty much irrelevant this game day.
He may have been blocked by Dr Strange as well, seeing as Rajah wasn't active last night. Or do we think that Rajah only acts on evens?

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Though I have to pose a question to the council and Violina:

Is it truly a death match choice if both are going to die regardless?

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
He may have been blocked by Dr Strange as well, seeing as Rajah wasn't active last night. Or do we think that Rajah only acts on evens?
Well, he's only acted on evens so far. There did seem to be some RB's on N3, and a mass RB on 1, plus one today too. It's entirely possible he just got really unlucky with being blocked every odd night.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
We could have a pact between Harry and I. We both abstain from voting today, leaving it to everybody else.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
You’re right that it doesn’t matter for today, but it’s worth noting for whoever is left next phase. If it was a bpv situation then it lends credence to the theory that he was the SK and if it’s been popped then he’s vulnerable. Of course, the poison might take him out, I suppose.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 6 Vote Count:

Harry Dresden - 0
Mankind - 0

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Cody Rhodes, Harry Potter, Jade Cargill, Merlin, Seth Rollins, Sirius Black, Mankind #1773, Harry Dresden #1776

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 16th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 9 players alive, the majority is 5 votes on a single player.

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
Mankind voted for Rhea, Harry did not. Though Mankind was in the second slot which always raises alarm bells.

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
The irony here is that I was getting sus vibes from Dresden when reading them over night

If any of us even survive :lol:

Will be back in a bit

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Mankind voted for Rhea, Harry did not. Though Mankind was in the second slot which always raises alarm bells.
A lot of my argument had to do with them not voting Rhea, trying to prop up her questioning of me in a way that could be setting up to shade me, and then arguing that we should kill the SK first in the face of wolf!Rhea being a main wagon

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Imagine surviving poison just to get got by a mass event poison

Why are you so cruel, Violina? And why aren't you in the deathmatch scene? You'd be a shoo-in.

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
I also struggle to see Mankind as scum here considering how much he was on Rhea's ass. Not that Harry not voting Rhea is damning, but in comparison to Mankind, they look worse.

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
There are 3 types of people left:

People I Trust:
7. Merlin
9. Sirius Black
4. Harry Potter

People I am 50/50 on:
1. Cactus Jack
3. Harry Dresden
6. Mankind
8. Seth Rollins

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Trying to look over Dresden's posts.

Starts early with the friendliness to me, saying they like how I actually read the rules. Makin' it hurt that one of us has to die. Could hypothetically be pocketing me.
Liked Sabrina, but that's before Sabrina was recruited. Also Rhea and Dude Love (Love in regards to scheme for everybody to get tied first place for immunity). Giving out even slight reads on day 1 is never going to be reliable, but hypothetically could have been trying to link ally Rhea with two presumed townies.

D2 writeup analysis. Easy enough to do either alignment to make it look like you're helpful.
Did not notice the death of Heyman, actively speaking about there being no kill N1. Either didn't know, or trying to hide the death are possible.
Asked Glinda for clarification why their mind changed on Jafar after D1. Pressuring a player now known to be scum is a plus.
Asked for clarification from Jade Cargill about their vote against Gargamel.
Defended The Final Boss after learning there was a death because he suspected they were jailed when a lot of scum acted.
Tried to push for sleep instead of lynch at end of day, we all know how that went. Both trains were on town.

More writeup analysis.
Went back on D1 trust of Rhea, agreeing she's gotten shady as time went on.
Agrees Cody Rhodes is probably Rajah.

Overall, I like his posts and in general think he seems good, but there's nothing strong to tell me he is town. If it weren't for this event, I wouldn't want to lynch him today, but I could not say for sure that that I was convinced that he wasn't mafia or Rajah.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Final Day 3 Vote Count:

Glinda - 7 (Sirius Black #1128, Cody Rhodes #1140, Jafar #1151, Seth Rollins #1207, Mankind #1222, Dude Love #1246, Harry Dresden #1248)

Dr Strange - 5 (Gargamel #1064, Rhea Ripley #1154, Glinda #1215, Pug #1225, Mick Foley #1232)
Pug - 2 (Jade Cargill #867, Merlin #988)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Dr Strange, Harry Potter
So unless the team is exactly Cactus Jack/Harry Potter, someone was bussing on D3.

Imagine if it is both of them

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
A quick skim of the writeups, it looks like Harry Dresden hasn't been targeted by anybody at all. I hadn't been targeted by anybody until last night when Caito visited me. That barely narrows anything down, and admittedly not in my favour.

Maybe neither of us getting targeted was the reason the council chose the two of us to be the only ones that can be eliminated.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
The fact that there was no counter train to Rhea whatsoever makes me think that they might have been bussed

Or did the wolves actually just threw in the towel and agree to sell out the SK yesterday? There were some people who said they were leaning to vote SK before I abruptly changed my mind on Rhea. No honor among thieves if that is true smh.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
IMO, we gain a greater advantage of taking out the SK if his kill ability works the way it has been theorized (by killing those that visit the person he watches). He took out two in one night. We just got lucky that they were scum and not town. On the flip side, I can’t recall any evidence that scum can take out more than one person per night.
So Harry was definitely gunning for SK yesterday

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Obligatory wtf about the double day kill here. It removes Dude Love and Mick Foley, neither of which were my preferred choices for lynching.

The serial killer, if they work as assumed, is only going to get scarier as the game gets fewer and fewer players. There are now fewer people for anybody to choose from, and obvious targets for both protections and kills. SK targets one of the obvious people and you could see 2 or three kills from them alone.

Rhea is still my top mafia pick. I don't think they're the serial killer.

Serial killers are always a challenge, though. Being alone, it's a lot easier to act town. However, being too scary for wolves makes them an obvious night kill target, so there is a definite motivation to stay more on the quiet side.

Sirius was the one to suggest how the SK works in relation to Glinda's death, which was used as justification for Glinda's lynch. I did say at the time it's possible he was the SK leaking info on his role to scum hunt and appear town, but he is really active and confrontational, putting targets on himself left and right for both lynch and NK. I am leaning to him not being the SK.

The obvious place to look is in the less active users. Cody Rhodes definitely fits the bill. He was my 2nd favourite choice for lynch earlier.

Paranoia in me has me wonder if Harry Dresden is Rajah. Not very active, but kind of active as they come in with a townie seeming post here and there, but not so much as to really draw the attention of the scum team. It feels kind of like they're hitting the perfect desired balance for a serial killer. I don't think we should lynch them at this point, but I do think it should be in peoples' minds going forward.

I suppose ultimately we have to decide who we need to kill more. Is it the mafia, or the serial killer? I think the mafia has had 3 confirmed deaths, one of which was a traitor. I assume they have at least 2 members left.

I think the way to go is to slim down the mafia further for today and then hunt for the SK tomorrow. They're closer to winning than a SK is, and alive they can hit the mafia too if we're lucky. If we try for the SK and hit a townie, then mafia could capitalize on that. I'm not strongly opposed to trying to kill the SK, but I think mafia is a better target right now.

Vote: Rhea Ripley
Mankind voted Ripley but said they weren't opposed to killing SK either

I guess I could talk myself into reading it as Mankind trying to hedge their bets

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Overall, I like his posts and in general think he seems good, but there's nothing strong to tell me he is town. If it weren't for this event, I wouldn't want to lynch him today, but I could not say for sure that that I was convinced that he wasn't mafia or Rajah.
Who would you want to Lynch today if you had the choice?

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
A quick skim of the writeups, it looks like Harry Dresden hasn't been targeted by anybody at all. I hadn't been targeted by anybody until last night when Caito visited me. That barely narrows anything down, and admittedly not in my favour.

Maybe neither of us getting targeted was the reason the council chose the two of us to be the only ones that can be eliminated.
I know I’m town. And I lean town for you. The only ones that win today will be scum. Which sucks. I have no idea what role you have, but I know that mine is absolutely advantageous to town. There’s not really a way to convey how advantageous, though, without claiming (which still gets me dead).

Top Bottom