Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 15 - VoidKitten's Revenge

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Wonder if they were trying to protect against a Mick check or track with the Catcus/Mick bus drive. With the pressure that was being applied last phase it makes sense that someone would have tired to target Mick for more info.
It's a decent shout.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
Day 1 Vote Count:

Cactus Jack - 6 (Jade #83, Merlin #89, Paul Heyman #207, Mankind #291, Dr Strange #315, Dr Strange #360)
The Final Boss - 6 (TFB #138, Gargamel #168, Mick Foley #347, Mick Foley #347, The Tribal Chief #349, Merlin #350)
Glinda - 5 (Jafar #80, Jafar #145, Gargamel #166, Dude Love #301, Dude Love #361 )
Seth Freakin’ Rollins - 3 (Seth Rollins #169, Sirius #193, Seth Rollins #313)

Dude Love - 2 (Rhea Ripley #183, Dresden #307)
Harry Potter - 1 (Sirius #20)
Palpatine - 1 (Jade #213)
Paul Heyman - 1 (Cactus Jack #219)
Rhea Ripley - 1 (Dresden #307)
Jafar - 1 (The Tribal Chief #311)
Dr. Strange - 1 (Harry Potter #341)
Harry Dresden - 1 (Harry Potter #341)
Pug - 1 (The Final Boss #342)
Cody Rhodes - 1 (Cactus Jack #346)

Has Votes Remaining (14 of 44 votes remaining): Cody Rhodes x2, Glinda x2, Mankind x1, Merlin x1, Palpatine x2, Paul Heyman x1, Pug x2, Rhea Ripley x1, Sabrina Spellman x2

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 4th or when all votes have been cast. The players with the top three vote totals will be affected.

Vote: Glinda

Something feels off to me...
because honestly you are starting to annoy me with your inability to go read the game sirius like the shit you are doing is so dumb now

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
VoidKitten did what he did best and ran his hands over the dials of his master control unit, while sitting on his throne with a Pepsi in hand. VoidKitten didn’t really like Cactus Jack nor Mick Foley and fired a red laser beam at both of his target, bus driving the two of them.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
No it says bus right there are you

Are you stupid or something?
VoidKitten did what he did best and ran his hands over the dials of his master control unit, while sitting on his throne with a Pepsi in hand. VoidKitten didn’t really like Cactus Jack nor Mick Foley and fired a red laser beam at both of his target, confusing the two of them.

are you actually this fucking dumb?

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
VoidKitten did what he did best and ran his hands over the dials of his master control unit, while sitting on his throne with a Pepsi in hand. VoidKitten didn’t really like Cactus Jack nor Mick Foley and fired a red laser beam at both of his target, confusing the two of them.

No u

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
Have you looked at what possible roles are left for the mafia? What do you have available that Sirus could be?

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
Wonder if they were trying to protect against a Mick check or track with the Catcus/Mick bus drive. With the pressure that was being applied last phase it makes sense that someone would have tired to target Mick for more info.
is this a second wolf that slipped it was a bus drive?

Dude Love

Lunchable

You do know that continually not just fucking explaining your point makes you look absolutely badgering and aggressive in a non-helpful way, right?

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
You do know that continually not just fucking explaining your point makes you look absolutely badgering and aggressive in a non-helpful way, right?
explaining what point? That it doesnt mention the words "swapped places" or "bus drive" anywhere in this sentence that the moderator wrote in the write-up? That point that doesnt need explaining?

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
If Harry Dresden flips wolf btw Id 100% shoot sirius on the spot

But Rhea and Dude Love need to go first

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
Can we talk about Jade for a moment?

Day 2 she voted Gargamel.
Then she voted Pug before I revealed my results or even hinted at it. Perhaps a chance to try to get on the wagon early of a fellow sucm member.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
Can we talk about Jade for a moment?

Day 2 she voted Gargamel.
Then she voted Pug before I revealed my results or even hinted at it. Perhaps a chance to try to get on the wagon early of a fellow sucm member.
i was thinking about it, but why did they vote there and explain it as "no solid reason" but just sit there? it seems a very weird move to make as a wolf

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
there is 0 evidence it was a bus drive, so the fact it was instantly called out as that and then repeated by just two people needs examining because it looks rather a lot like a scum driven agenda

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
So I'm simultaneously stupid for not realising it wasn't actually a bus drive and mafia for knowing that it is

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
there is 0 evidence it was a bus drive, so the fact it was instantly called out as that and then repeated by just two people needs examining because it looks rather a lot like a scum driven agenda
It's mafia action that has two targets. The writeup could be whatever and I would still suspect it was a bus drive.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
because it says it confused me and cactus, not that we swapped places or confused people looking at us or anything similar.

me and catcus are now confused

not other people
Was there anything that happened that leads you to think an action you took may have been confused? Trying to keep a potential answer ambiguous so you potentially avoid any trouble.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
Was there anything that happened that leads you to think an action you took may have been confused? Trying to keep a potential answer ambiguous so you potentially avoid any trouble.
i have no deez

also looking at Rheas ISO it may spew Dude Love V with how much attention Rhea gave to D1 it looks more like pocketing than w/w

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
because it says it confused me and cactus, not that we swapped places or confused people looking at us or anything similar.

me and catcus are now confused

not other people
So what do you think the action did? It was down to you and Cactus, you’re absolutely in the best position to give more context. Do you think it swapped your targets? How did it confuse the two of you?

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
i was thinking about it, but why did they vote there and explain it as "no solid reason" but just sit there? it seems a very weird move to make as a wolf
Vote early to get in on it. But then when no one lays the info out right away take pause because there is a chance someone got the info wrong.

I don't know that she is a heel but lets be clear here. At worst she is working an angle, at best shes been playing poorly.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 4 Vote Count:

Mick Foley - 1 (Sirius Black #1443)
Rhea Ripley - 1 (Mick Foley #1472)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Cody Rhodes, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Harry Dresden, Jade Cargill, Mankind, Merlin, Rhea Ripley, Seth Rollins

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 16th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 12 players alive, the majority is 7 votes on a single player.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
So what do you think the action did? It was down to you and Cactus, you’re absolutely in the best position to give more context. Do you think it swapped your targets? How did it confuse the two of you?
im trying to work out

it either affected my na

or it will affect my vote

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
Vote early to get in on it. But then when no one lays the info out right away take pause because there is a chance someone got the info wrong.

I don't know that she is a heel but lets be clear here. At worst she is working an angle, at best shes been playing poorly.
i considered that maybe they knew you had deez but then only one going early? it could be the case but its all a bit odd

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
I’ve got a busy day tomorrow (today?) and I want to get my votes in early since there are still so many votes still out there to be cast. I’ve debating going with one or both of the two lead trains, but at the end of the day I like Dude Love’s and Rhea’s posts the best and that’s who I’d like to see get immunity. Both have consistently engaged and both have offered up various reads, observations, etc and so far both consistently read as town to me. My votes put Dude at 2 and Rhea at 1. I’m really hoping that those with remaining votes see what I see and jump in.

Vote: Dude Love

Vote: Rhea Ripley
Hmm

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
Meh. That was D1. Lots has happened since then. I’d have to do an ISO to revaluation Dude Love. Rhea has gotten progressively shadier since that time. Culminating with her reaction to Strange’s explanation of his missed Discord message. It’s such a convoluted thing to lie about so it moved him to a town read for me. Her hard push against it solidified her to my Sus list.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Meh. That was D1. Lots has happened since then. I’d have to do an ISO to revaluation Dude Love. Rhea has gotten progressively shadier since that time. Culminating with her reaction to Strange’s explanation of his missed Discord message. It’s such a convoluted thing to lie about so it moved him to a town read for me. Her hard push against it solidified her to my Sus list.
I actually thought it was pretty towny lol

It's just such a wacky thing to accuse someone of lying about. Just seemed like a towny who was really deep into the tunnel and was holding onto their read even when receiving a good explanation for why it could be wrong.

Also Harry DON'T LET MICK FOLEY GUILT YOU INTO VOTING RHEA BY ACCUSING YOU OF BEING THEIR PARTNER

If Rhea flips scum I will still protect you so you can vote Mick with me in the meantime <3

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie

It's just such a wacky thing to accuse someone of lying about. Just seemed like a towny who was really deep into the tunnel and was holding onto their read even when receiving a good explanation for why it could be wrong.
I can see that stance. There has been plenty of tunneling this game. We’ll have to take on the gopher as an FOS mascot.
Also Harry DON'T LET MICK FOLEY GUILT YOU INTO VOTING RHEA BY ACCUSING YOU OF BEING THEIR PARTNER
Nobody guilts me into voting. LOL.
It’s one of the reasons I’m so often late to vote. I dislike moving my vote around and I like to take me time to be sure I place it where I want based on my current thoughts.
If Rhea flips scum I will still protect you so you can vote Mick with me in the meantime <3

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
I do want to kind of summarize some thoughts on Rhea, and if anyone else sees these as wrong-headed, please pick apart.

Frankly, I'm trying to decide if Rhea is more likely scum or OMGSUS town this game.

My initial concern, prior to my short, was on the potential Mazer slip language and the change. I read Rhea as being articulate day 1, so didn't like the "I realized scum would want sleep". Really, because we've been over sleep vs. shot as a general paradigm SO MANY times on these forums, that I struggled to think they would just come to a sudden new strategic read out of the blue on day 1. And it was a post with less explanation.

I would have loved to have pressed more, but I was silenced and well, c'est la vie.

Now, here's some things I didn't like:

To start, since I was silenced n1, despite really not doing anything at that point and they came at me quick, I'm guessing that someone pegged me day 1 and I was an agenda item.

Rhea came in after my shot, and immediately went to a certain place. (bold for emphasis on certain points)

First, I am distracted as my wife is in the ER at the moment, as her physical therapist sent her there when she had a leg cramp that they think may be a clot or something. She is awaiting an ultrasound, and is bored. I appreciate everyone's kind thoughts.

Anyway I did not get a chance to read more than a little of the Tribal Council thread before it got closed on me. I think I can share that Shiro and Nightengale are the two originals in Tribal Council, and that Badger was Heyman and that they were astonished that we didn't notice Heyman had been killed. I know I had thought it was the silencer action. Badger was sad that we didn't even notice he was gone.

I am not complaining about not being able to read more of the Tribal Council thread - I would most certainly prefer to be here.

I am guessing that Strange figured there was a little sus on me so he shot me thinking he could talk his was out when I flip green.

This certainly could be an OMGSUS. But their thoughts there are their own. It does go to immediately into accusation. Someone who is trying to play with more evaluation might consider it was a possible shot without assuming that it must be bad. And by that point, I've made no response. And this would never be brought up afain.

Glinda had a weak argument against me. The "Strange's shot was worse than Cody's" was just patently wrong. I had at least some rationale (which I had stated in thread), and shooting at Gargamel was terrible. I read this as scum prioritizing momentum over actually trying to convince anyone. They had Gargamel incorrectly during their work for them at that point, and Glinda seems very content with her vote just being quick and dirty (1215)
@Dr Strange

Popping my vote here until I hear more

Vote: Dr Strange

Has he been active at all this phase?
Here's Pug's vote (1225). Pug obviously knows I'm silenced, but again content to just move.

Now Rhea voted before Pug or Glinda. They were the 2nd vote on my train and voted right after Sirius (1128), Cody (1140),Jafar (1151) and Seth (1207) had all put momentum towards Glinda.

Here's their vote:
I don't have a lot of time nor brain power, and I don't know if I will make it back before the end of day, so

Vote: Strange

I hope this is not just OMGUS for shooting me / killing me without explanation, then disappearing. It's just that right now, I trust Gargamel more than anyone and he's voting here.

I think it is quite likely that we have multiple scum trains at the moment, because according to my scribbles there are a probably baddies left.

The lack of flips makes this difficult, and we don't know a lot, but I'd like to get opinions on everyone's top 2 trusts (for me, it's Gargamel, then probably Sirius), and bottom 2 aka threats (Strange, then I can't decide whether maybe Pug over Glinda).
So they really don't have much to say here. In fairness, their personal situation may be what attributes to that. That said, I never love when someone just credits their vote to someone else because "they are town" unless that person has dees. It's a common scum play to vote without accountability.

They do have a good suss list here, but there is already some dees out at this point, and they are the first person to kind of try to bump up the counter train that we know at least soome scum would use.

It's also worth noting that Mick's vote on me was 1232. And he kinda just plopped it there without saying much about me before or after.
I am not sure I buy Dr. Strange's argument, because he has got many of his facts wrong. Strange killed me, and then didn't explain himself until today.

Like many of us, this was an exceptionally difficult weekend trying to fit much of this in along with everything else. This week has only gotten worse time wise.

I am not sure about his "I was silenced" argument but Strange has had a long time to come up with it, and I will grant that while far-fetched, it is at least plausible. That is, if Void is a forgiving type of mod who would not immediately terminate someone for a violation. I also will admit that I liked the part about turning off discord notifications when traveling with relatives - thought that was a nice touch.

I admitted that I misread the part about Mazer, as I first read it, quickly looking at the line above and seeing red. But trying to sus me for changing a vote from sleep (post 438) to another train that had nobody on it at the time, really bugs me. We can learn stuff from who voted where, but don't forget the when.

And let's be clear, Dr. Strange suggesting that I changed my reasons for voting him is just a horrible look. OMGUS because you killed Mami! This means it's time for you to meet your JUDGEMENT DAY.

Let's not forget that the one player most of us seems confident is town, based on the deets shared about Mazer, is Gargamel, who is also voting for Strange.

I would like to focus on the rest of the actions last night, but I promised the missus that I would water the plants, dust and mop the floors while she is recovering. If she is laid up, I don't want her looking around at everything around the house that needs to be done - she is likely to find more expensive projects to add to the list.

I don't see any great reason to move off of here

Vote: Dr Strange
Now, I will say there's a lot about this post I don't like. I actually posted in thread regarding Rhea before the shot. I asked what facts I got wrong. I have yet to get a reply. And since I'm not aware of where I did get any facts wrong, it feels a bit like a cheap attempt to see if they can get anything going. If they are scum, they would certainly know I'd be coming back in hot, and given that some people were ready to vote me out right away, this feels like a quick attempt to try to get that heat back.

The part I don't like on the questioning is it never really responds to why I would choose to not defend myself, and does go to the "I had a lot of time to think about it". The only reason I had time was because I was silenced, and if a few people had voted differently at the end....any time I had would have been irrelevant. Regardless of whether you would have thought my silence was some illogical scum strategy or not. I just don't like the logic here.

On the the sleep thing-As I've said, it was about their change on logic (at least possibly-I was never like 'this is a deadset' scum tell) vs. actual time. But I do hold some in my evaluation here, as I feel like this might be a person who struggles with having their rationales questioned at all. There's a few who tend to respond to questions with "I don't like that this person disagreed with me". That's not necessarily AI, as scum often get frustrated when people call out logic they don't like, particularly if they don't think its a slip. But could back up to theory that they are just town who pulled OMGSUS agenda.

I quoted their own first post and vote for their reasoning on me. Anyone can read that for themselves and see if that was unfair. Given that Glinda had a highly probable train, and they went to the "Gargamel" over the other info, I don't think it was unfair. But again, maybe any questions just put their blinders on more. Or they had more rationale in their head. I can only go off what they have written.

And again, I dislike the second callback to Gargamel who, while he was town, had no special insights. And it's even worse when you cite a player who is dead, and can't process new information. At this point, it seems like they are more motivated to get my lynch than any realistic reading would call for, and it just kinda reads as any port in the storm.

There's another mistake they made in their reading, to the point where I actually looked in other sources (personal thread, other posts) to see if I worded anything weirdly that would be additional cause for a misreading. But I couldn't find anything. That particular error doesn't actually help or hurt their case, but may be a sign of just jumping to assumptions.

Usually if I see someone on an agenda based kill, it's a clean shot more often than not. There's enough mitigating that I would like to get additional takes.

I do feel confident that we've got a scum between these two today.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie

Rhea has basically been outed for 2 days and you still wont vote there

and i self resolve tonight so you can vote me tomorrow if needs be

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
Rajah was not finished. No sooner did he leave Glinda, did he find his other target. Rajah crept up behind Sabrina Spellman and attempted to behead her, but missed. Sabrina jumped back and started to cast magic spells at Rajah, who avoided them. Rajah leapt forward but missed. However, he recovered and quickly swung his blade around, cleaving Sabrina Spellman in two.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
How does them killing someone and then explaining it make them outed mafia?
because you can see the difference in strange coming back to the thread and rhea coming back to the thread and you literally admitted further up rhea was mafia when you said i shouldnt pressure people by calling them her partner lmao

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
because you can see the difference in strange coming back to the thread and rhea coming back to the thread and you literally admitted further up rhea was mafia when you said i shouldnt pressure people by calling them her partner lmao
What was the difference in Strange coming back and Rhea coming back? They both proceeded to tunnel each other afaik.

I'd even go as far as saying that Rhea's posts look townier than Dr Strange today because they actually dropped the tunnel and discussed other people, whereas Dr Strange not as much.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
I was triggered a bit by Sabrina on day 1. I was not posting much etc, but I did do some characteristic things. Sabrina picked me up as a "cool guy" or something despite very little. At the time I wondered if that was them trying to feel me out. If they were trying to figure out if Void had given me a certain role. In retrospect, I think more likely they were fishing for something else.

I'm pretty sure that Sabrina and Cactus had me early.

Despite that, they quickly went scum. Something Rhea seemed to potentially slip on.

Now, Gargamel also made a mistake on his iso. He read me and Rhea differently for doing the same thing with the Foley characters. He isoed Rhea first, and then thought my Mankind comment was more suss. In reality, I was early with the Mick comments, as I wanted to see if any were the type to jump to random soft pressure.

Rhea, as noted in my previous posts, was pretty cognizant of what was going on. But still had a terrible "I just figured that this is what scum wants" post to pivot on day.

When void pmed me to let me know I had missed a discord instruction, and was silent with a kill I had to use, she was the most logical target.

And let's continue there in just a minute.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Mod Note:

I forgot to add something to the writeup because I am terrible at this modding thing. So many mechanics. So little time. It has been edited in and is below.

FutureHold was excited. Everything he had hoped for had come to fruition and he was given enough peace to finally build what he wanted to. This would be fun.
He's obviously building a HOUSE

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
What was the difference in Strange coming back and Rhea coming back? They both proceeded to tunnel each other afaik.

I'd even go as far as saying that Rhea's posts look townier than Dr Strange today because they actually dropped the tunnel and discussed other people, whereas Dr Strange not as much.
My posts are long, but I actually have been asking questions to various people, gave reads on several people, and then gave several reasons why Rhea could be an OMGSUS townie and Cactus may be scum.

Rhea also kinda had to drop their read on me today.

I'd be at least 50/50 that your read is right, but let's not get to where being as confident as you are on the Cactus read is the only litmus test.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
does anyone disagree with these 5? (4 if you want to quibble over me)
I would have the following in the Wong Category (loyal Servants of the Light)

Sirius
Merlin
Cactus
Dude Love

I would place the following in the Clea category (probably fighting for good, but not quite Wong)

Harry Dresden
Harry Potter

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
I've given my thoughts on all the votes up to the most recent and looked at the patterns.

Right now, I feel like we can resolve this between our top two.

I'm also not against the idea of Cody as the SK. Particularly with the Spellman kill-if I'm right in my theory about Spellman (although last game like this I was worse than I think I should be about sussing out actual identities).

@Cody Rhodes Any good town argument?

Dude Love

Lunchable
I've given my thoughts on all the votes up to the most recent and looked at the patterns.

Right now, I feel like we can resolve this between our top two.

I'm also not against the idea of Cody as the SK. Particularly with the Spellman kill-if I'm right in my theory about Spellman (although last game like this I was worse than I think I should be about sussing out actual identities).

@Cody Rhodes Any good town argument?
Who do you have as our top 2?

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
SK doesn't control who they kill

They killed two wolves on N2 because they visited Tribal Chief
I need to go back and read again. Are you thinking that there is an ongoing non-flavor dynamic.

Honestly, I was just going back and wondering if I was conflating some Foleys with my Cactus read. A lot to keep straight mentally. Should have sheeted this game.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
I need to go back and read again. Are you thinking that there is an ongoing non-flavor dynamic.

Honestly, I was just going back and wondering if I was conflating some Foleys with my Cactus read. A lot to keep straight mentally. Should have sheeted this game.
Ok, I got this one now

Day 5 Shot New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
FutureHold was elated. The gun he had finished building, after getting instructions from The Tribal Chief proved useful. And he knew exactly who he would be using it on. FutureHold took aim and fired directly at Mick Foley, blowing his head clear off of his shoulders. The now headless body slumped forward.

Mick Foley, playing as Matthieu/3puppies, the Tracking Motion Detector, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council.

FutureHold
was shocked by this revelation and no one was more shocked that the gun itself, being used to hurt one of their own. It ran it’s own internal checks and then exploded, taking FutureHold with him. As FutureHold blew up, Dude Love also went missing.

Dude Love, playing as The House, The Corporation JOAT, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council.

—---------------

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end at 8:00pm on April 16th or when majority is reached. With 10 players alive, majority is 6 votes on a single player.

Last edited:

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Well, I'm going back to the simplest analysis.

Dude Love confirms that the first person to jump on Glinda when me and Glinda were tied was town.

I still think that if there was a scum available, they would have made the move and saved Glinda, as we saw that strategy with Glinda and Pug in rapid succession. So they were most likely on the train or AFK.

Going with this currently. Mick is eliminated, and they've popped in to post, but really haven't addressed the questions I've had.

Vote: Rhea

I am also supportive of forcing the SK issue with Cody.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
1. Paul Heyman, playing as Blind Ninja/kdestiny, the Hider has been killed and sent to Tribal Council. (Night 1)
2. Palpatine, playing as Kangus, the Corporation Backup, was eliminated and sent to Tribal Council. (Day 2)
3. The Final Boss, playing as Robo-Listo, the Corporation Tinker, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council.(Night 2)
The Tribal Chief, playing as Kneeneighbor/Dreyski, the Tribal Amplifier, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council.(Night 2)
5. Sabrina Spellman, playing as Mazer, the Fickle Fellow, turned Kitten Kaboodle, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council.(Night 2)
6. Glinda, playing as LDG, the Kitten Kaboodle JOAT, has been eliminated and sent to Tribal Council. (Day 3)
7. Pug, playing as Rock, the Kitten Kaboodle JOAT, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council. (Night 3)
8. Gargamel, playing as ???, the ??? has been killed and sent to Tribal Council. (Night 3)
9. Jafar, playing as Robozerim/Jarrod, the Redirector, has been eliminated and sent to Tribal Council. (Day 4)
10. Harry Potter, playing as ???, the ???, has left the game. (Day 5)
11 Mick
12 Dude
I want to look at the votes. I'm going to assume Gargamel is town.

Day 1 End
Glinda - 9 (Jafar #80, Jafar #145, Gargamel #166, Dude Love #301, Dude Love #361, Palpatine #377, Paul Heyman #383, Glinda #397, #397)
Cactus Jack - 7 (Jade #83, Merlin #89, Paul Heyman #207, Mankind #291, Dr Strange #315, Dr Strange #360, Sabrina #372)
The Final Boss - 6 (TFB #138, Gargamel #168, Mick Foley #347, Mick Foley #347, The Tribal Chief #349, Merlin #350)

Seth Freakin’ Rollins - 4 (Seth Rollins #169, Sirius #193, Seth Rollins #313, Sabrina #371)
Harry Potter - 2 (Sirius #20, Palpatine #396)
Dude Love - 2 (Rhea Ripley #183, Dresden #307)
Palpatine - 1 (Jade #213)
Paul Heyman - 1 (Cactus Jack #219)
Rhea Ripley - 1 (Dresden #307)
Jafar - 1 (The Tribal Chief #311)
Dr. Strange - 1 (Harry Potter #341)
Harry Dresden - 1 (Harry Potter #341)
Pug - 1 (The Final Boss #342)
Cody Rhodes - 1 (Cactus Jack #346)

Day 2 End
Sleep - 4 (Seth Rollins #455, Harry Dresden #815, Glinda #841, Jafar #844)
Palpatine - 3 (Gargamel #511, Sirius Black #820, Mankind #837)
The Final Boss - 3 (Rhea #514, Cactus Jack #717, Merlin #762)
Jafar - 2 (Cody Rhodes #510, The Tribal Chief #512)
Gargamel - 1 (Jade Cargill #490)
Pug - 1 (Palpatine #808)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Cody Rhodes, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Harry Dresden, Jafar, Merlin, Mick Foley

With only one known scum on the sleep train, I'm not sure this one tells us much. It's possible a light interest for Rollins, but not even sure I'd go that far. I think it's likely scum was either just playing spread out or we should look harder at the inactives. But this was Wrestlemania weekend and we had higher inactivity for scum and town, regardless of any other read.

@VoidKitten Is there a mistake here with Harry D getting double credit, but no Harry P?

Day 3 End

Glinda - 7 (Sirius Black #1128, Cody Rhodes #1140, Jafar #1151, Seth Rollins #1207, Mankind #1222, Dude Love #1246, Harry Dresden #1248)
Dr Strange - 5 (Gargamel #1064, Rhea Ripley #1154, Glinda #1215, Pug #1225, Mick Foley #1232)
Pug - 2 (Jade Cargill #867, Merlin #988)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Dr Strange, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter

@VoidKitten Can you confirm this one as well?

This to me, is where it starts to get interesting. Spellman is out. Pug and Glinda are still active. So they are down one but should have a full compliment. But they still lose Glinda. Jdae's vote on Pug probably moves her down the priority list. There's always a chance that they were on there earlier to be in front of dees, and then got scared to move. But that isn't the highest lilelihood to me. Meanwhile, you would expect scum to at least make an attempt to go for me to save Glinda, particularly since I really had no defenders and people were escaping with only the lightest of logic.

So, I would currently assume another scum is on my train or inactive.

Day 4 End
Jafar - 2 (Jade Cargill #1346, Sirius Black #1417)
Rhea - 1 (Mankind #1259)
Dr. Strange - 1 (Rhea Ripley #1316)
Cody Rhodes - 1 (Seth Rollins #1370)
Jade Cargill - 1 (Harry Potter #1416

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Cody Rhodes, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Harry Dresden, Jafar, Merlin, Mick Foley

Unfortunately we do not have a late game scenario to analyze. But we can probably say that scum have a solid voting block in the tribal council.

I updated the votes with the additional info

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Here's the scum roles I have:

Voidkitten
Kitten/Mazer-eliminated
Listo
Psycho
Rock
Marack
LDG
Crackleslap

Acted N1
Rock
LDG

Marack

Acted N2
Says Crackleclap used cloaking devices

N3
VK (I lean the monitors as action. Guess it could be flavor)
Rock
Listo

Rock has acted both nights we had visibility. The others have only been one time each. I was thinking about character pairings. So that could make sense. It could also mean that there's some variance.

N4
VK (early flavor and specific action later-may mean he might not have taken a directed action n3)
Marack
Psych

This is the first time we've seen Psych act. We still have the following roles unaccounted for:
Marack
Listo
Psych
VK
Crackle Slap

It's possible that the SK is a neutral. The write-up talks about mazer meeting with both groups. So possibly yellow is the neutral color?

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
FutureHold was elated. The gun he had finished building, after getting instructions from The Tribal Chief proved useful. And he knew exactly who he would be using it on. FutureHold took aim and fired directly at Mick Foley, blowing his head clear off of his shoulders. The now headless body slumped forward.

Mick Foley, playing as Matthieu/3puppies, the Tracking Motion Detector, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council.

FutureHold
was shocked by this revelation and no one was more shocked that the gun itself, being used to hurt one of their own. It ran it’s own internal checks and then exploded, taking FutureHold with him. As FutureHold blew up, Dude Love also went missing.

Dude Love, playing as The House, The Corporation JOAT, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council.

—---------------

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end at 8:00pm on April 16th or when majority is reached. With 10 players alive, majority is 6 votes on a single player.
Seriously?

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
I don't see any reason to not flip Cody and Jade here
Those 2 are on my list. Jade at least was on Pug while things were still in doubt. And could have probably flipped to me to help save Glinda. I think Cody is more likely Rajah than scum, because I assume Cody is the only honest person in mafia.

You are very, very confident in your Rhea read.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Mick flipping green makes me think that the wolves just didn't try saving either of their outed teammates. We've seen two wolves vote you but both were outed.
it's possible. I'm not sure. Dude came along and saved the day for me. he was town. Harry, I have as a town lean.

I'm just willing to assume it, as I saw nobody pressing anybody who voted me that day. I was pretty much a free vote. I think we should also look at the people who did not vote.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
it's possible. I'm not sure. Dude came along and saved the day for me. he was town. Harry, I have as a town lean.

I'm just willing to assume it, as I saw nobody pressing anybody who voted me that day. I was pretty much a free vote. I think we should also look at the people who did not vote.
I definitely think that people coming in late to save you is a good look. I'm just saying that Rhea voting you may not necessarily be as bad as it may look because the wolves might not want to expose themselves by voting a counterwagon to the outed wolf. The only wolves we've seen do that were outed themselves and thus had nothing to lose.

Top Bottom