Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 15 - VoidKitten's Revenge

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
I don't have a lot of time nor brain power, and I don't know if I will make it back before the end of day, so

Vote: Strange

I hope this is not just OMGUS for shooting me / killing me without explanation, then disappearing. It's just that right now, I trust Gargamel more than anyone and he's voting here.

I think it is quite likely that we have multiple scum trains at the moment, because according to my scribbles there are a probably baddies left.

The lack of flips makes this difficult, and we don't know a lot, but I'd like to get opinions on everyone's top 2 trusts (for me, it's Gargamel, then probably Sirius), and bottom 2 aka threats (Strange, then I can't decide whether maybe Pug over Glinda).
Now Rhea first came in with a "Strange was doing something that he could talk his way out of". At that time, the opinion was their own.

Now later, when things are more scrutinized, they come in with a "well OTHER people think this" and "golly gee I hope I'm not OMGUS"

This is the second time in two phases were the rationale in voting changed. And I think that's something to look. Particularly in light of there Mazer statement, which it turned out was only more interesting in light of the flip.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
I can understand following your line of thought on the shot.

Missing a discord instruction sounds feasible. Did you think about voting in the back half of the day, or were you not allowed to do so?
Not allowed. I was thinking about seeing if anyone pushed this, but I will come out and say. Because I missed this discord instruction and posted, Void took my ability to vote as a penalty. I did feel bad about missing, because I took discord notifications off when driving with folks. There were a lot of "Fingers of Suspicion" notifications coming up on my console. And that and some of your names....gets awkward when driving a group. I did apologize to void for missing.

If I had been allowed I would have come in with several quick change votes to illustrate that I couldn't post but was active.

Standard silence play.

Harry Potter

Vanilla Townie
Not allowed. I was thinking about seeing if anyone pushed this, but I will come out and say. Because I missed this discord instruction and posted, Void took my ability to vote as a penalty. I did feel bad about missing, because I took discord notifications off when driving with folks. There were a lot of "Fingers of Suspicion" notifications coming up on my console. And that and some of your names....gets awkward when driving a group. I did apologize to void for missing.

If I had been allowed I would have come in with several quick change votes to illustrate that I couldn't post but was active.

Standard silence play.
I feel less bad about you then. Thank you for explaining the situation.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 4 Vote Count:

Rhea - 1 (Mankind #1259)
Dr. Strange - 1 (Sirius Black #1275)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Cody Rhodes, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter, Jade Cargill, Jafar, Merlin, Mick Foley, Rhea Ripley, Seth Rollins #1300

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 1:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 13th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 14 players alive, the majority is 8 votes on a single player.

Last edited:

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Glinda - 7 (Sirius Black #1128, Cody Rhodes #1140, Jafar #1151, Seth Rollins #1207, Mankind #1222, Dude Love #1246, Harry Dresden #1248)
Dr Strange - 5 (Gargamel #1064, Rhea Ripley #1154, Glinda #1215, Pug #1225, Mick Foley #1232)
Pug - 2 (Jade Cargill #867, Merlin #988)

I know that people aren't going to be here yet. but needs to be captured. Because After I was already targeted for a silence when barely posting, I certainly don't expect to live long.

Either Glinda was scum or scum had two town trains to work off of.

I would have expected someone voting me, by the time it got tied, to at least discussed a concern of maybe there was a reason I was off. Even if it was life-related. Just seems like an easy way out with the exception of Gargamel, who was doing work but made a mistake or two. You've got Pug and Glinda on this train. I was suspicious of both. And Rhea. Who I've covered.

If Glinda is town, There could be potential for people trying to pocket whoever was saved with a late vote. If scum, that obviously looks better for the late votes.

Glinda's POE is also interesting.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
I'm about to take off for a bit, but I also want to go back and talk about the cross reference with day 1.

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable
I am not sure I buy Dr. Strange's argument, because he has got many of his facts wrong. Strange killed me, and then didn't explain himself until today.

Like many of us, this was an exceptionally difficult weekend trying to fit much of this in along with everything else. This week has only gotten worse time wise.

I am not sure about his "I was silenced" argument but Strange has had a long time to come up with it, and I will grant that while far-fetched, it is at least plausible. That is, if Void is a forgiving type of mod who would not immediately terminate someone for a violation. I also will admit that I liked the part about turning off discord notifications when traveling with relatives - thought that was a nice touch.

I admitted that I misread the part about Mazer, as I first read it, quickly looking at the line above and seeing red. But trying to sus me for changing a vote from sleep (post 438) to another train that had nobody on it at the time, really bugs me. We can learn stuff from who voted where, but don't forget the when.

And let's be clear, Dr. Strange suggesting that I changed my reasons for voting him is just a horrible look. OMGUS because you killed Mami! This means it's time for you to meet your JUDGEMENT DAY.

Let's not forget that the one player most of us seems confident is town, based on the deets shared about Mazer, is Gargamel, who is also voting for Strange.

I would like to focus on the rest of the actions last night, but I promised the missus that I would water the plants, dust and mop the floors while she is recovering. If she is laid up, I don't want her looking around at everything around the house that needs to be done - she is likely to find more expensive projects to add to the list.

I don't see any great reason to move off of here

Vote: Dr Strange

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Vote: Mick Foley

I think that in a world where Glinda is mafia, Mick Foley is likely mafia as well.

why would you think that scum would suddenly play their hand in trying to make a most uncharismatic player their representative in the running for immunity? especially when there are people that held onto their votes and were able to stop this silent hero from moving to the top 2

Glinda - 7 (Jafar #80, Jafar #145, Gargamel #166, Dude Love #301, Dude Love #361, Palpatine #377, Paul Heyman #383

why does this wagon have 2 people voting twice but people think TFB is the scum wagon?

i want this to be true very much and it makes me tempted to vote them for my own ego and to see them dead and can the council just get bloodthirsty already
Mick Foley hasn't interacted with Glinda a lot, but from the posts they did have it looks like they were viewing Glinda negatively and they didn't dispute my observation of Glinda being very likely outed from the N2 writeup.

am i very confused or did you vote the person that is not your top choice

But later in the day, they votes Dr Strange over Glinda. Without ever mentioning Dr Strange once prior to their vote.

So that's my cut and dry case for Mick Foley as Glinda's partner.

I also think they haven't actually been all that solvey and their pushes have been on villagers (they pushed Palpatine who flipped town and Cactus Jack who is now poisoned by wolves).

Them coming in today to point out that they were right on TFB being town and not doing anything else just looks like mafia who wants to get credit for being right about something.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
There was nothing targeting Dr Strange in N2 write-up which means they were probably targeted by mafia silencer.

Which might not mean anything considering that N2 actions were redirected but I still wanted to point that out.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
you say in a world that glinda is mafia but you dont know what glinda is so why are you voting me because that doesnt even make the slightest bit of sense unless you know what glinda is already and only one set of players know what glinda is

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
also look at yesterdays wagon and gargamel was on strange and he is confirmed town, and now you think rhea is town and then you wolf read me for being on the same wagon as them its like do you even logic bro?

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
i was TRing sirius but that case on me is so bad its like wtf did you do a lot of drugs last night because if i remember correctly you wanted palpatine very dead on day 1 too so why dont you think he was scummy town?

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
The Final Boss - 6 (TFB #138, Gargamel #168, Mick Foley #347, Mick Foley #347, The Tribal Chief #349, Merlin #350)

its almost like 3 people from this wagon have flipped town already and you can see my double vote and my posts that pushed hard to make him contest the other two wagons

sirius black if you are town you need to pay a bit more attention and not be lazy because this is how you die otherwise

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
I am not sure I buy Dr. Strange's argument, because he has got many of his facts wrong. Strange killed me, and then didn't explain himself until today.

Like many of us, this was an exceptionally difficult weekend trying to fit much of this in along with everything else. This week has only gotten worse time wise.

I am not sure about his "I was silenced" argument but Strange has had a long time to come up with it, and I will grant that while far-fetched, it is at least plausible. That is, if Void is a forgiving type of mod who would not immediately terminate someone for a violation. I also will admit that I liked the part about turning off discord notifications when traveling with relatives - thought that was a nice touch.

I admitted that I misread the part about Mazer, as I first read it, quickly looking at the line above and seeing red. But trying to sus me for changing a vote from sleep (post 438) to another train that had nobody on it at the time, really bugs me. We can learn stuff from who voted where, but don't forget the when.

And let's be clear, Dr. Strange suggesting that I changed my reasons for voting him is just a horrible look. OMGUS because you killed Mami! This means it's time for you to meet your JUDGEMENT DAY.

Let's not forget that the one player most of us seems confident is town, based on the deets shared about Mazer, is Gargamel, who is also voting for Strange.

I would like to focus on the rest of the actions last night, but I promised the missus that I would water the plants, dust and mop the floors while she is recovering. If she is laid up, I don't want her looking around at everything around the house that needs to be done - she is likely to find more expensive projects to add to the list.

Gargamel voted on me yesterday. He cited that I wasn't around and wasn't explaining.

That.....seems less relevant today.

You're thinking the most productive thing I could do yesterday was do absolutely nothing, and just make up a story? Because.....wouldn't I have just done that yesterday? What's the motivation?

Other than gargamel's opinions from yesterday, who else do you think is suss? Even unrevealed tribal council will count.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie

Also, help me understand which facts I have wrong.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Vote: Mick Foley

I think that in a world where Glinda is mafia, Mick Foley is likely mafia as well.

Mick Foley hasn't interacted with Glinda a lot, but from the posts they did have it looks like they were viewing Glinda negatively and they didn't dispute my observation of Glinda being very likely outed from the N2 writeup.

But later in the day, they votes Dr Strange over Glinda. Without ever mentioning Dr Strange once prior to their vote.

So that's my cut and dry case for Mick Foley as Glinda's partner.

I also think they haven't actually been all that solvey and their pushes have been on villagers (they pushed Palpatine who flipped town and Cactus Jack who is now poisoned by wolves).

Them coming in today to point out that they were right on TFB being town and not doing anything else just looks like mafia who wants to get credit for being right about something.
Sound analysis

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
The Final Boss - 6 (TFB #138, Gargamel #168, Mick Foley #347, Mick Foley #347, The Tribal Chief #349, Merlin #350)

its almost like 3 people from this wagon have flipped town already and you can see my double vote and my posts that pushed hard to make him contest the other two wagons

sirius black if you are town you need to pay a bit more attention and not be lazy because this is how you die otherwise
Are you feeling like it's probable the entire wagon was clean?

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
That train is more interesting in retrospect. There was a weird timing issue with votes. That's a given.

But ses maybe that was coincidence and just day 1 flotsam.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
That train is more interesting in retrospect. There was a weird timing issue with votes. That's a given.

But ses maybe that was coincidence and just day 1 flotsam.
if glinda was mafia her train is Jafar #80, Jafar #145, Gargamel #166, Dude Love #301, Dude Love #361, Palpatine #377, Paul Heyman #383

3 of those people have already flipped town, Dude Love is apparently town because he was poisoned by rock which means that at that point glinda was a mafia that got to immunity via only votes from town or exactly Jafar is the only person that can be her partner

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
why did you give two votes to someone that did nothing but meme post?
Same reason I said at the time. I decided to pick a Foley. Because the Final boss had a quick late push with no explanation given-and that put them to the top, I wanted to keep pressure on the votes. So I came back with my 2nd to bring it closet. I also encouraged the 3rd train.

It was all right there.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
then cactus jack is the other wagon

Jade #83, Merlin #89, Paul Heyman #207, Mankind #291, Dr Strange #315, Dr Strange #360, Sabrina #372

paul has flipped town, you are claiming to be town and Ive forgotten what Sabrina is, but i think a wolf? so really why is this the only wagon with wolves on it?

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
if glinda was mafia her train is Jafar #80, Jafar #145, Gargamel #166, Dude Love #301, Dude Love #361, Palpatine #377, Paul Heyman #383

3 of those people have already flipped town, Dude Love is apparently town because he was poisoned by rock which means that at that point glinda was a mafia that got to immunity via only votes from town or exactly Jafar is the only person that can be her partner
The late push on glinda was also pretty tied into the reaction from the quick votes before then.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
so either glinda is wolf and jafar should be dangled over hot coals or shes not mafia and sirius black should siriusly read up on how to play mafia

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
then cactus jack is the other wagon

Jade #83, Merlin #89, Paul Heyman #207, Mankind #291, Dr Strange #315, Dr Strange #360, Sabrina #372

paul has flipped town, you are claiming to be town and Ive forgotten what Sabrina is, but i think a wolf? so really why is this the only wagon with wolves on it?
Sabrina is scum now. But we should remember it doesn’t look like they turned until night 1.

So their day 1 action likely wouldn't have been coordinated or knowledgeable.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
so we are to believe that we had two two wagons with pure town, and one wolf wagon that is 80% town. so where are the wolf votes?

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
so either glinda is wolf and jafar should be dangled over hot coals or shes not mafia and sirius black should siriusly read up on how to play mafia
Look at the post I quoted from glinda and tell me what you think.

In a world where you assume I'm town, tell me if you read their post about me and Cody the same way as I do.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
so we are to believe that we had two two wagons with pure town, and one wolf wagon that is 80% town. so where are the wolf votes?
Wrestlemania was over the weekend. Which has a very real effect on rajah. It's possible they were less coordinated until Sabrina joined.

Jade Cargill

Lunchable
Rereading the night action results for the last few nights. Interesting. Before I cast my vote, I would like to double check if there have been any claims or confirmations I have missed. I am tired so I might vote in the morning.

Jade Cargill

Lunchable
Ah screw it, no point getting cold feet. There is a lot of stuff going on this game and I haven't been keeping track of everything but this is what I'm thinking.

Vote: Jafar

Seth Rollins

Vanilla Townie
Jafar is a spicyyyy choice hmm. There’s also Glinda. Sirius going after Strange then suddenly backing off I’m sure of. The latter I currently have a town read on. Palpatine quiet, not sure. Mankind I am very confident is town.

Will check in further later, on way to work.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
you say in a world that glinda is mafia but you dont know what glinda is so why are you voting me because that doesnt even make the slightest bit of sense unless you know what glinda is already and only one set of players know what glinda is

The very obvious answer is that mafia Glinda world is the one that I consider to be most likely, which can be inferred from my yesterday's post about them being outed via getting killed by SK but not being seen visiting Tribal Chief in the write-up. It's true that I'm getting a bit ahead of myself by drawing associations before actually seeing Glinda's flip, but you saying that no one is allowed to speculate about things unless they are mafia who already know the answers sounds like a pretty unreasonable take.

I will concede that if Glinda turns out to be town then this would weaken my argument against you. So there is merit to the idea of putting you off until seeing their flip. However, I still think that I have been town reading you too easily on previous days. We mostly bonded over suspecting Palpatine and town reading TFB, but Palpatine turned out to be town (and you didn't support me against him all the way to the end anyway) and it's not like mafia never defend townies that they know are being pushed incorrectly. And you used that defence to shade another apparent villager Cactus Jack which lessens your cred from TFB defence in my mind.

also look at yesterdays wagon and gargamel was on strange and he is confirmed town, and now you think rhea is town and then you wolf read me for being on the same wagon as them its like do you even logic bro?

That's quite a misrepresentation of my argument.

i was TRing sirius but that case on me is so bad its like wtf did you do a lot of drugs last night because if i remember correctly you wanted palpatine very dead on day 1 too so why dont you think he was scummy town?

I agree with you that Palpatine was very scummy as town. I don't think it was unreasonable to suspect him, as I've also suspected him myself and even wished for his death. But the fact still remains that up until now, all of your pushes seem to have been against town. Don't you think it's fair for me to suspect someone who was only pushing town?

Like I wouldn't fault anyone for thinking that I may be scum for pushing Palpatine, or for pushing Glinda over Strange/Pug yesterday if one of them turns out to be mafia and Glinda turns out to be town. So I don't get your strong reaction to my push on you.

Also not a fan of you dangling those vote counts in front of our faces as if they meant anything. Who's to say you aren't mafia who purposefully killed the townies who were voting with you to make yourself look good? Wagonomics is a pseudoscience and it can be easily manipulated by mafia. I think it's fine to use it as a supplementary tool in your solving, but in this case it just looks like you are using wifom-y logic to make an artificial argument.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I also think that the D1 vote count has to be the least relevant vote count in the game. It's very possible that the mafia just didn't care who got the immunity vote as long as none of them placed third.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I mean, we had the entire game proclaiming that "we gotta look at the vote count after this"

So I think the mafia would be very aware of how their votes would look and try to not make themselves look too aligned above anything.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 4 Vote Count:

Rhea - 1 (Mankind #1259)
Dr. Strange - 1 (Rhea Ripley #1316)
Mick Foley - 1 (Sirius Black #1318)
Jafar - 1 (Jade Cargill #1346)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Cody Rhodes, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter, Jafar, Merlin, Mick Foley, Seth Rollins #1300

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 1:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 13th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 14 players alive, the majority is 8 votes on a single player.

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable
Day 4 Vote Count:

Rhea - 1 (Mankind #1259)
Dr. Strange - 1 (Rhea Ripley #1316)
Mick Foley - 1 (Sirius Black #1318)
Jafar - 1 (Jade Cargill #1346)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Cody Rhodes, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter, Jafar, Merlin, Mick Foley, Seth Rollins #1300

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 1:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 1th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 14 players alive, the majority is 8 votes on a single player.

Heading into a meeting and haven't read everything since last night, but I am not sure I understand the last line - is it possible that none ot today's votes will count, because of the time warp?

Jafar

Lost Wolf

Ive already explained my d1 vote on glinda i just voted her to look dumb on d1 i was trying my best ldg impression i never have cared about d1 immunitys as i never get them so your arguement that im partnered is dumb

Jafar

Lost Wolf
I dont actuallybsee what was scummy about pal he was hilariously gimmicking the whole time he wished for mene death star you guys are rediclously paraniod straight buisness no fun

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
I also think that the D1 vote count has to be the least relevant vote count in the game. It's very possible that the mafia just didn't care who got the immunity vote as long as none of them placed third.
I was thinking about this last night. If you have a team that's unlikely to make a huge mistake in the first day or 2, and a little less likely to be immediately targeted, would you want to go all in on an immunity vote? Similarly, can we rule out a fairly random spread?

Jafar

Lost Wolf
Also could be fake write up or a scum doing a bold move i am lord of the foil
Waving T-Mobile GIF by Magenta

Seth Rollins

Vanilla Townie
Sorry busy day, catching up. Completely forgot Palpatine was dead, my mistake from earlier and lack of sleep etc.

Jafar I’m 50/50 on. Hope we hear from some more people as seems to be mostly the same people contributing still some quiet voices. Need to weigh this a bit more. Let’s start on one now.

*Knocks on door to the rhythm of the Shield theme*

Cody….what is your story and do you want to talk about it?

Seth Rollins

Vanilla Townie
Like to hear more from the Harry (s) too.

Too many sitting back I feel. Potential scum maybe lying low in the weeds.

Speak!

Harry Potter

Vanilla Townie
Like to hear more from the Harry (s) too.

Too many sitting back I feel. Potential scum maybe lying low in the weeds.

Speak!
Too many sitting back, and you have a post in which you talk about 2 people who are dead as if they are alive. I was posting regularly last night before bed, but that would require you to pay attention. Harry Dresden on the other hand, has been on the quiet end of the spectrum.

Seth Rollins

Vanilla Townie
Too many sitting back, and you have a post in which you talk about 2 people who are dead as if they are alive. I was posting regularly last night before bed, but that would require you to pay attention. Harry Dresden on the other hand, has been on the quiet end of the spectrum.
I know about one. Might have missed the other tbf.

Just trying to stir up activity and get people talking.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
Ive already explained my d1 vote on glinda i just voted her to look dumb on d1 i was trying my best ldg impression i never have cared about d1 immunitys as i never get them so your arguement that im partnered is dumb
can you read i said its either all town or you're the only one that can be her partner maybe you should actually read first and then decide what to respond

Seth Rollins

Vanilla Townie
Okay so forgot about Glinda being dead too. All that aside, here’s where I’m at with my current reads.

Three Faces of Foley: Confident in two as town. less confident in Dude.
Rhea: 50/50.
Strange town lean.
Jafar: Obviously a key player in this game with wishes and stuff. Still not sure if on the level.
Jade: Bold choice in voting Jafar. Leaning town.
Cody: Too quiet. Scum lean.
Harry Dresden: See above.
Merlin: See above again.
Harry Potter: Feel slightly better about him than his namesake.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I think Harry Dresden has been very towny when they were around

Imma expend my shield token on them tbh

Plz don't kill Harry Dresden guys

Seth Rollins

Vanilla Townie
I think Harry Dresden has been very towny when they were around

Imma expend my shield token on them tbh

Plz don't kill Harry Dresden guys
I shall definitely take the immediate defence into my consideration.

Anything in particular you notice about him being town as quiet on the western front lately from my POV.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
TBF, I read that Nightingale was in the tribal council. That basically guaranteed that they were going to give that to Jafar. They would enjoy

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
I do think it's fair to ask Cody for some more follow-up. I know they have turned off easy mode, but that doesn't mean they get a no touch policy.

And it was fun that Glinda specifically defended their shot.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
This is what I'm seeing for Pug claiming. Wanted to reread in a more calm state of mind than yesterday.

Alright lets get down to brass tacks. I have to be away from the computer in a few hours through end of day so I am going to say my piece. From what I have seen in the write ups and what I know to be true this is my best place to put a vote. I am new to how this game is played and some of the mechanics but from what has been explained to me it is time.

Vote: Pug

This one was when Sirius asked if anyone had deets on Pug.

There is always room for error in these games. If we want to get rid of Glinda now and circle back to Pug then I am comfortable with it. However him not even addressing it in his multiple posts makes me even more confident in my beliefs.

Its quips like this that have you in my wolf list....

See how dumb that sounds?

I know on Pug. But you all can keep dicking around.

I also appreciate Voidkitten for making a Pug reference. Surprised he didn't also include Macros the Black.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
merlin does sound very confident there im a little surprised he didnt fight harder for pug if he was so sure but maybe its best to follow through although delayed flips are killing me and the mod is a bastard!

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
I looked back at Cody. There was a post where someone said about shooting Cody and maybe "they would flip scum".

Cody replied "they won't"

That was their most direct response I saw.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Here's the scum roles I have:

Voidkitten
Kitten/Mazer-eliminated
Listo
Psycho
Rock
Marack
LDG
Crackleslap

Acted N1
Rock
LDG
Marack

Acted N2
Says Crackleclap used cloaking devices

N3
VK (I lean the monitors as action. Guess it could be flavor)
Rock
Listo

Rock has acted both nights we had visibility. The others have only been one time each. I was thinking about character pairings. So that could make sense. It could also mean that there's some variance.

Jafar

Lost Wolf
can you read i said its either all town or you're the only one that can be her partner maybe you should actually read first and then decide what to respond
I did read i was just stating my vote and of being partnered sorry i have selective reading the only way im partnered is if shes magically town

Harry Potter

Vanilla Townie
Violina’s face shone brilliantly throughout the night illuminating the darkness temporarily while she spoke. “Hello Hello! I think we need to have some fun today. I have spent my hard earned gold coins on all of you, so I really hope you appreciate all the fun I have in store.” Violina chuckled again. “Well, at least fun for me.” Violina pressed a couple buttons on her console and a mist spread across the entire battlefield. Suddenly, no one could remember who they wanted to see during the night and instead decided to see other people instead. It’s not you…its me.

did i miss mech discussion in thread where it seemed everyone was redirected? and do we think its only town that did?
The underlined portion reads like a mass redirect from Violina.

Top Bottom