Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 15 - VoidKitten's Revenge

Harry Potter

Vanilla Townie
@Pug More then halfway through this phase and you've yet to make an appearance. Who do you think are scum? Who do you think are town?

Harry Potter

Vanilla Townie
@Harry Dresden More then halfway through this phase and you've yet to make an appearance. Who do you think are scum? Who do you think are town?

I feel Harry has been more townie then the rest Ive poked. Still would like some more engagement.

Harry Potter

Vanilla Townie
Im not voting Sirius, Jafar or Dresden today.

Im willing to vote most other places if convincing arguments are made.

There are obviously some people that will take more convincing to vote then others.

Harry Potter

Vanilla Townie
(Pug is dead as well and Merlin appears to be silenced)
Id expect Merlin to be able to vote still. Should be able to communicate with him some through votes/unvotes. Dr. Strange said he was unable to vote since he missed/diddnt abide by a silence.

And dumb me... not seeing/recalling Pugs death.

Jade Cargill

Lunchable
With these Rajah style games with huge numbers of posts and mod confirmed night action writeups, I don't pay that much attention to the day chat. I look it over but I am disinterested in trying to overanalyze people's back and forths and avoidance patterns, especially early on. I only really start reading into people in the lategame, when there are fewer living players leaving a few people left to scrutinize by process of elimination.

The only townish seeming people who come to mind are Sirius Black and Dr. Strange, but I don't put much stock in that. Our playerbase has several posters who are very talkative and come off as if they are solving or probing and seemingly upstanding members of town even while being scum. I thought Jafar was seemingly townish until today.

Only person I am thinking of as scum right now is Jafar.

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Sorry guys, I worked a death match a couple days ago that left me with some sore days of recovery. I'll catch what I missed and be back before deadline.

Have a ni-

uh, I mean

BANG BANG

Bang Bang Sport GIF by WWE

Jafar

Lost Wolf
With these Rajah style games with huge numbers of posts and mod confirmed night action writeups, I don't pay that much attention to the day chat. I look it over but I am disinterested in trying to overanalyze people's back and forths and avoidance patterns, especially early on. I only really start reading into people in the lategame, when there are fewer living players leaving a few people left to scrutinize by process of elimination.

The only townish seeming people who come to mind are Sirius Black and Dr. Strange, but I don't put much stock in that. Our playerbase has several posters who are very talkative and come off as if they are solving or probing and seemingly upstanding members of town even while being scum. I thought Jafar was seemingly townish until today.

Only person I am thinking of as scum right now is Jafar.
This is a cute post

Jafar

Lost Wolf
I think what makes jades post so interesting is strange is in her town plot after he shot at garg which no event for silence so thats a basic lie and siruis who has done a 360 of me being town to scum

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
Tried to work last night on reviewing results from the past few phases and taking some notes. Fell asleep before I could finish. Now working to get caught up on current phase posting.

Seth Rollins

Vanilla Townie
I am fucking mappit! Drowning my Grand National sorrows because my horse came in fifth…but accidentally put it as a single so it had to win instead of each way! #e#epicfail

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Ppl that sign up for mafia ignore day chat and only look at night results are basically scum in my book
This entire sequence from Jafar reads like a cornered wolf lol

What has Jafar actually done that was towny this game?

The only thing that I recall was him hard shielding Palpatine but lol how could anybody be this confident in Palpatine being town. His read that Palpatine was town because he was memeing is so full of shit lol

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
I still wanted Rhea to come and in tell me why what I posted had inaccuracies.

My trigger there is that just sheeping is often a scum tell for people who want to play safe. they have their own opinions for a little, but are quick to pull the "I'm doing this because we know someone else is town, and I'm just going to do this". As if a confirmed status would magically grant omniscience. Meanwhile, many people solvind are pushing their own opinions.

I have also seen scared town do this, but it's always an interesting look when someone leans into the "because so and so said so"

I'm leaning that Cody's statements mean they are town, even though I guess there could be tomfoolery around something "technically being true". Still hate that shot. But I've hated several of their shots before. Those ones at least made me laugh though.

I'm running on a world right now where I'm leaning Glinda scum, and kind of running that as my "if this is true, what else makes sense"

I also lean Harry Potter as town. Meta read on the way they are playing. I'm highly sensitive to the fake derp right now. But I think theirs was genuine. I also had a positive on Hagrid Black on that day 1.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
This entire sequence from Jafar reads like a cornered wolf lol

What has Jafar actually done that was towny this game?

The only thing that I recall was him hard shielding Palpatine but lol how could anybody be this confident in Palpatine being town. His read that Palpatine was town because he was memeing is so full of shit lol
I actually don't love Jade's comment about the day. I think it's the wrong perspective, particularly given how much we've already seen void fuck around at nights. But while I think it's not helpful and it fair to push, I can't say right now whether it is AI.

Jafar had asked me in a previous game what my best town case was. Which was a fair question that game. I think it's fair that Jafar present their best town case. It's hard to nail too many people down as town, so getting the motivations of someone with a lot of actions is fair. It's because of the tomfoolery that I wanted to get my entire process out early. So people really explaining their actions and intents on record seems like a good strategy.

Day 4 End New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Violina grinned as the day came to a more quick and sudden end than most expected. “Ah, thank you to Mankind. My unwitting friend. Every time he spoke he adjusted the time and the day was sent to end after only 41 hours. With that being said…” Violina clapped her hands night quickly came.

—---------------

Final Day 4 Vote Count:

Jafar - 2 (Jade Cargill #1346, Sirius Black #1417)

Rhea - 1 (Mankind #1259)
Dr. Strange - 1 (Rhea Ripley #1316)
Cody Rhodes - 1 (Seth Rollins #1370)
Jade Cargill - 1 (Harry Potter #1416

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Cody Rhodes, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Harry Dresden, Jafar, Merlin, Mick Foley

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 1:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 13th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 14 players alive, the majority is 8 votes on a single player.

—---------------

As night came, one name was atop the list of the most suspicious, though not by much. Jafar stood up and told everyone about all the wonderful wishes that he was granting. But no one cared. They were done with it and decided he must go. Jafar definitely stood up to them and started making a final wish, but a bullet ripped through Jafar’s head before he could finish.

Jafar, playing as ???, the ???, has been eliminated, sent to Tribal Council, and is in stasis for one full cycle.

—---------------

CWE had been biding his time, playing with mixing different types of alcohols and herbs together. During the day's meeting, he passed one of his tonics to Cactus Jack to hopefully help him ward off anything bad.

Violina’s head appeared once again over Boston. “It is once again time for the Tribal Council to make a decision as they have valiantly done this entire time. The clue for this one is below. Good wishing!”

The clue is: Once gone, you may discover someone or something that was lost.

—---------------

Glinda has left stasis.

Glinda, playing as LDG, the Kitten Kaboodle JOAT, has been eliminated and sent to Tribal Council.

—---------------

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end at 8:00pm ET on April 14th or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Last edited:
Day 5 Start New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
VoidKitten was watching his monitors again when an idea struck him. VK punched a few buttons and continued to watch the monitors satisfied with the adjustments he made.

Xanjori decided he needed to go deeper in his thoughts. He tossed on a VR headset and pretended as if he were immersed inside a sensory deprivation chamber and he let his inner thoughts really guide him.

Rajah stretched as he enjoyed his nap, but was now in needed of more. He was no longer sated and he ventured out into the night to see what house was best to stay at. Rajah came across Seth Rollins and decided to follow him back so he could set up shop nearby.

Marack was wandering around the battleground again. The amount of people were getting smaller and smaller and he wanted to ensure the Kitten Kaboodle reigned strong. Marack sought out Merlin and engaged him in a friendly conversation and a game of hide and seek to see what he was really up to, once Merlin was sufficiently distracted.

Crackleslap snuck around the battlefield, intent upon ensuring his colleagues had nothing to fear. Crackle located Sirius Black and erected a makeshift wooden fort around Sirius’s house, intent on keeping things out.

VoidKitten did what he did best and ran his hands over the dials of his master control unit, while sitting on his throne with a Pepsi in hand. VoidKitten didn’t really like Cactus Jack nor Mick Foley and fired a red laser beam at both of his target, confusing the two of them.

Insaner hadn’t really heard anything actionable yet. But that did not mean he wouldn’t have constant vigilance, just in case. Insaner went around and set up more listening devices around to see what he could capture.

Psycho was playing some poker against a pizza box cutout of Mazer. Psycho had really missed Mazer and the frolicing they used to do back in the day, but at least this was a good substitute. Psycho went all in against this pizza box and bet it couldn’t beat him.

DivaSmurf had traveled the world and the seven seas. He was a notorious pirate after all. But now, he’d put those skills to good use. He ran throughout Boston and found Dr. Strange and commanded his men to “Batten down the hatches!” and a group of people came out of nowhere and built a moat around Dr. Strange’s house to ward off visitors.

FutureHold was excited. Everything he had hoped for had come to fruition and he was given enough peace to finally build what he wanted to. This would be fun.

Violina’s head appeared above yet again, to announce what everyone present knew was coming. Violina beamed down at everyone. “Well, well. Another day another event. My Tribal Council has voted and chosen the player who shall receive the most wonderful of gifts. They get to…run errands for me! Isn’t that wonderful? I guess I can let them bring someone with them. Anyway. Back to it. The player chosen by Tribal Council was…HARRY POTTER!

Harry Potter was lifted from the game space to a place unknown.

Harry Potter, playing as ???, the ???, has left the game.

Violina
clapped her hands.”Yay! Now I don’t have to do them myself! Oh, and since I am so happy with not having to do them. Stasis has now been removed. Consider this my gift to you.

—---------------

Pug and Jafar have left stasis.

Pug, playing as Rock, the Kitten Kaboodle JOAT, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council.

Jafar, playing as Robozerim/Jarrod, the Redirector, has been eliminated and sent to Tribal Council.

—---------------

Living Players:

1. Cactus Jack
2. Cody Rhodes
3. Dr Strange
4. Dude Love
5. Harry Dresden
6. Jade Cargill
7. Mankind
8. Merlin
9. Mick Foley
10. Rhea Ripley
11. Seth Rollins
12. Sirius Black

—---------------

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on April 16th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by end of day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 12 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player.

Last edited:

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
i should have just voted pug yesterday not sure why i didnt but we can check who voted pug when deez came out and then hopped off cos theyre probably wolves that knew pug was red and wanted cred but then moved to save him when they had a chance

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
I do not know what Harry Potter's alignment is but I know he was not Kitten Kaboodle.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Well, I can honestly say I had no idea that my time warp thing would cause day to end early. Perhaps I should have guessed, what else would qualify as time being sped up? Not sure how the slow down thing worked, or if it could have happened at all.

1) Cactus Jack- I remember liking him at the start of the game, but I don't remember much happening here since then. Was one of three that were targeted for the mystery event yesterday. Big shrug of indifference to whether they live or die.
2) Cody Rhodes- Mostly inactive. They were the one who shot at Gargamel for the Russian Roulette, right? Leaning distrust.
3) Dr Strange- They were silenced, or so they claim. Alternative wagon to Glinda (and to a lesser extent Pug), both of whom have flipped scum. Also has confirmed scum Glinda and Pug voting against him, plus Rhea who I still don't trust. Yeah, gotta go with trust on this one, as I doubt that all three wagons on that day were scum.
4) Dude Love- one of the great absentees. I can't say much about them. Kill him, don't kill him. Same boat as Cactus.
5) Harry Dresden- not very active, but I have like the few posts I've seen. Lean trust.
6) Jade Cargill- Another not very active. Another big shrug.
7) Mankind- Trust, duh
8) Merlin has claimed to have some deets on Pug, if I recall. Pug flipped scum. Gonna say trust. (update, claims info on Harry Potter now too)
9) Mick Foley- One of the most active, but also with a pretty questionable history of targets he's pushed/voted to lynch, including Jafar, Palpatine, and Dr Strange over Glinda/Pug. I want to trust him, but I can't say I do. I don't really want to lynch him today, though, I kind of want to give the benefit of the doubt for now.
10) Rhea Ripley- I think I've been clear. Lynch them, please. Distrust.
11) Seth Rollins- Not really active, either. One of the three who were targeted by the event yesterday. Seemed to become more active after that event. Not sure on whether to trust or not, but I'll put them a hair above the other mostly inactive folk.

Bonus: Harry Potter- The third person targeted by yesterday's event. Also became more active afterwards. Not in game now, having left to be Violina's gofer. I liked the posting I saw after that even at least, though it's not that relevant right now. (update, Merlin claims not Kitten Kaboodle)

My favored lynches from most to least favored:

Rhea Ripley (shocking, I know)
Cody Rhodes. Highly inactive, shot at one of the most trusted players and shrugged it off as not paying attention and arbitrary choice (of being #5 on the list)
Dude Love and Jade Cargill. Both also highly inactive.
Cactus Jack. Ditto, though they were targeted by the event yesterday which gives me slight pause out of curiosity and caution.
Seth Rollins. Same as Cactus, except seemed significantly more active after the event, making him a little less of a preference.

In short, the choices for me are Ripley at the top, followed by those who are more inactive with little of note about them.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Dude Love could have possibly saved Glinda when they were up against me.

I'd move them lower on the priority list.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Crackleslap snuck around the battlefield, intent upon ensuring his colleagues had nothing to fear. Crackle located Sirius Black and erected a makeshift wooden fort around Sirius’s house, intent on keeping things out.
Did the wolves try to kill me last night? HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for saving me Crackleslap!

Vote: Mick Foley

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
This post. With confirmation of Glinda's alignment, I think Mick Foley is just always mafia here.
Vote: Mick Foley

I think that in a world where Glinda is mafia, Mick Foley is likely mafia as well.

Mick Foley hasn't interacted with Glinda a lot, but from the posts they did have it looks like they were viewing Glinda negatively and they didn't dispute my observation of Glinda being very likely outed from the N2 writeup.

But later in the day, they votes Dr Strange over Glinda. Without ever mentioning Dr Strange once prior to their vote.

So that's my cut and dry case for Mick Foley as Glinda's partner.

I also think they haven't actually been all that solvey and their pushes have been on villagers (they pushed Palpatine who flipped town and Cactus Jack who is now poisoned by wolves).

Them coming in today to point out that they were right on TFB being town and not doing anything else just looks like mafia who wants to get credit for being right about something.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
By the way I was reading Jafar's ISO and WAS ABOUT TO UNVOTE HIM when I saw that the thread was locked but before Void Kitten posted. I re-read his posts from D3 and remembered why I had him as town. It would have been too late to unvote anyway but I still wanted to!

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
i should have just voted pug yesterday not sure why i didnt but we can check who voted pug when deez came out and then hopped off cos theyre probably wolves that knew pug was red and wanted cred but then moved to save him when they had a chance
No, people were voting the other outed wolf Glinda when Pug was being wagoned and they died in the night. The only potential town wagon on that day was Dr Strange.

Seth Rollins

Vanilla Townie
Will chip in more after work tomorrow. Had/have a lot on my plate and got a meeting with my boss to boot.

Will say quickly it’s good we’re getting them now. Pug I barely remember anything from and still got my eye on keeping out for low liers in the weeds.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Couple also be Sr Strange that was tried for a kill potentially

Also is Mazer a separate 3p role? Wtf does their interaction with Psycho mean

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
Sirius you should be quiet or people will ask why you didnt push the outed wolf Pug yesterday but instead tried to put focus on town instead :)

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I am not sure I buy Dr. Strange's argument, because he has got many of his facts wrong. Strange killed me, and then didn't explain himself until today.

Like many of us, this was an exceptionally difficult weekend trying to fit much of this in along with everything else. This week has only gotten worse time wise.

I am not sure about his "I was silenced" argument but Strange has had a long time to come up with it, and I will grant that while far-fetched, it is at least plausible. That is, if Void is a forgiving type of mod who would not immediately terminate someone for a violation. I also will admit that I liked the part about turning off discord notifications when traveling with relatives - thought that was a nice touch.

I admitted that I misread the part about Mazer, as I first read it, quickly looking at the line above and seeing red. But trying to sus me for changing a vote from sleep (post 438) to another train that had nobody on it at the time, really bugs me. We can learn stuff from who voted where, but don't forget the when.

And let's be clear, Dr. Strange suggesting that I changed my reasons for voting him is just a horrible look. OMGUS because you killed Mami! This means it's time for you to meet your JUDGEMENT DAY.

Let's not forget that the one player most of us seems confident is town, based on the deets shared about Mazer, is Gargamel, who is also voting for Strange.

I would like to focus on the rest of the actions last night, but I promised the missus that I would water the plants, dust and mop the floors while she is recovering. If she is laid up, I don't want her looking around at everything around the house that needs to be done - she is likely to find more expensive projects to add to the list.

I don't see any great reason to move off of here

Vote: Dr Strange
I don't know, this entire post by Rhea just reads like a very confbiased townie to me

Like if they are a mafia, they probably know that Dr Strange is town and is not lying about being silenced. So it would be such a wacky angle to push Dr Strange on by accusing them of lying about being silenced.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Sirius you should be quiet or people will ask why you didnt push the outed wolf Pug yesterday but instead tried to put focus on town instead :)
This is the pot calling the cattle black, because you also failed to push Pug yesterday.

But you are forgetting that I was the one who pointed out Glinda being outed from the writeup when absolutely nobody else has realised it yet. I should be very clear of being mafia here.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
if i die tonight i think you should also listen to gargamel and sirius "hagrid" black going forwards they are wise men and doing good things and mick foley is the one true original and never forget that murder all his clones
I also don't understand why Mick Foley had such a swift 180 on my slot. He had me as one of his top two trusted people when I was still town reading him and then said that if I continue pushing him then I have to be mafia. I think that I'be provided good reasoning for my push so I find it hard to believe that Mick doesn't just assume that I am a wrong town. His treatment of my push seems like he is trying for both angles at the same time - try to convince me if he can, while also entertaining the option of pushing back on me if he can't.

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable
A lot to catch up on here.

Despite the fact that he tried to kill me, and tried to convince everyone I am scum (that's what you're wrong about, Dr.), now that we see that both counter trains to his lynch in Glinda and Pug flipped red, I am convinced that Strange is town. I don't think it was likely that all three wagons were scum.

Me tunnelling Strange was a mistake, and I think scum saw an opportunity to pile on, hoping to save one of their own. This has been the most confusing game to me, especially since I have not been able to spend the time to understand a lot of what has gone on.

I wondered about this - The clue is: Once gone, you may discover someone or something that was lost.
Then, Violina takes Harry Potter away to run errands, and Tribal Council is done. Harry can take someone with him to do the errands - so I wonder if this means that Harry or someone else returns.

I thought Mazer was dead, since he flipped. I am surprised to see the interaction with Psycho. Given the clue above, I wonder if this means Psycho is having a chat with Mazer. When I had been killed for a brief period last week, I do remember Void's warning that the Tribal Council was an active thread and caution should be taken about spoiling. If Psycho is talking to Mazer, scum will know whatever was discussed in Tribal Council.

Mankind doesn't trust me and I don't trust him back. He cut the day short and Jafar got taken out early. But this also makes me believe that that, since I have Strange is town, that Mankind is probably town as well. Reason being that if Mankind were scum, he would have joined on the Strange train before he ended the day. Then again, he could have just had his team mates on Jafar, who we know flipped green. And if stasis is removed, I hope that means we will get immediate flips.

I am guessing that a lot of us have JOAT roles. Since Merlin is essentially claiming something I knew, and the listening devices that Insaner has been putting around, I am guessing that either Merlin is EN cop, or he learned deets from a message intended for someone else. Sharing this makes me feel Merlin is town.

So I have Strange, Merlin, and Harry Potter as town. I will update my sheet to see what else I come up with

Dude Love

Lunchable
1. Cactus Jack - Voted for TFB who we know is town and also pushed against Jafar, who was town, for being a bad wish granter. They also had this post, #1252, which I tagged as odd upon first reading it:
I know I haven’t been active. But why am I poisoned?

Wait scum did it? Why?

Came off as very performative. CWE seemed to cure him before night phase, so we didn't see what might have happened, if anything.

2. Cody Rhodes - Voted Jarfar day 2 in a joke vote, but also never moved off him. Shot at Gargamel and missed during Russian Roulette and chalked it up to RNG, says they missed them outing Sabrina as scum. Very convenient. They did vote Glinda, but that was after the comeback and once Glinda was well outed.

3. Dr Strange - His shot and kill on Rhea is looking better each phase. Strange claims silence, yet it was Rhea who comes back defensive and deflecting. Strange came right in and started giving reads, trying to connect dots and engaging with people, and not just to defend himself. Since coming back from the silence, he's been the one most dedicated to sussing shit out.

5. Harry Dresden - Argued for not voting The Final Boss as the yeet on Day 2 based on good deduction once we realized Paul Heyman was killed night 1 when we thought there wasn't a death. He also asks Jade why she voted for Gargamel, which is something I also noticed while doing some ISO'ing and didn't sit right with me. Also second to vote sleep during day 2 in an attempt to have no misyeets, but that backfired since Sleep is not a person. I doubt scum knew enough about how Void would classify that to set that all up.

6. Jade Cargill - Random vote on Gargamel when Gargamel hadn't been very active. No explanation given. Voted for Pug, and when pressed on why, said it was random. Voted for Jafar while admitting to not keeping track of things going on in the game. When pushed to elaborate by Harry Potter, said they couldn't without infringing on game rules, which I assume means something around claiming. I don't buy that.

7. Mankind - Doesn't want to push TFB as a lynch, and says Jafar's personality is probably distracting from their alignment. But then they throw a rando vote onto Palpantine, putting him at 3 votes to TFB's 4 and setting him up as the second highest wagon. But then Sleep rushes in and takes the lead with 4 votes, with Jafar hopping off TFB and voting Sleep. This puts Palp and TFB at 3 votes each, but Palp is situated above TFB, despite the first three votes for TFB coming before Palp got his third vote. So with modified majority, shouldn't TFB have been above Palp? Could there have been a hidden extra vote on Palp? He also points out the possibility that Strange had been silenced before Strange shows back up, but doesn't commit to it because Strange had posted in the phase already. His breakdown of living players is fine.

8. Merlin - Was on TFB early, but seemingly got deets on Pug and stuck to them thereafter. Was fine leaving Pug for Glinda as a yeet, but never voted for her. He didn't really need to, though.

9. Mick Foley - Dropped a double vote for TFB during day 1 in a single post. Followed that up voting Palp the next day, cause of the weird late day vote movement. Voted Gargamel but unvoted when somebody pointed out they were seemingly rolecopped by scum. Voted Dr. Strange before Strange came back explaining the silence. Has focused lately on the d1 votes for immunity as far as scrutiny goes, which feels like trying to get sus on people that means very little. Acknowledges Merlin's deets on Pug but doesn't vote for him and then says he doesn't know why he didn't once Pug flips scum.

10. Rhea Ripley - Post #1316 just rubbed me the wrong way, and I think the discourse surrounding them since coming back has made a compelling enough argument for them being scum.

11. Seth Rollins - Asked Palp for his thoughts after Palp was already killed. I don't think this is a mistake that scum makes nor do I think scum set this up as a smokescreen post.

12. Sirius Black - Is the one who sniffed out Glinda when others, including myself, had her as town. He was really pushing Jafar as scum and was the second vote on them, which turned out to be the final vote on them as the day ended early and Jafar got the wack. They say they were going to unvote Jafar, which is a convenient out but the early end of the phase at least lends itself to an outcome like that. A lot of their back and forth with Mick Foley feels town to me.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
Will chip in more after work tomorrow. Had/have a lot on my plate and got a meeting with my boss to boot.

Will say quickly it’s good we’re getting them now. Pug I barely remember anything from and still got my eye on keeping out for low liers in the weeds.
What did Violina’s action do for you, Potter, & Cactus?

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
VoidKitten was watching his monitors again when an idea struck him. VK punched a few buttons and continued to watch the monitors satisfied with the adjustments he made.

Xanjori decided he needed to go deeper in his thoughts. He tossed on a VR headset and pretended as if he were immersed inside a sensory deprivation chamber and he let his inner thoughts really guide him.
I can’t remember the role name (Oracle maybe?) where the player can ask specific questions at night and get evasive answers. Wondering if that is what is happening here?
Rajah stretched as he enjoyed his nap, but was now in needed of more. He was no longer sated and he ventured out into the night to see what house was best to stay at. Rajah came across Seth Rollins and decided to follow him back so he could set up shop nearby.
Rajah’s last stakeout resulted in two deaths (both ultimately turned out to be scum, I believe). No deaths this time, though. I remember someone hypothesizing that Rajah killed whoever he saw visit his target. May be onto something.
Marack was wandering around the battleground again. The amount of people were getting smaller and smaller and he wanted to ensure the Kitten Kaboodle reigned strong. Marack sought out Merlin and engaged him in a friendly conversation and a game of hide and seek to see what he was really up to, once Merlin was sufficiently distracted.
Scum seems determined to target Merlin (silenced last phase, something new this phase). Makes me think he has a role that has them worried and that they think they can’t kill him for some reason.
Protect of some kind, I assume.
VoidKitten did what he did best and ran his hands over the dials of his master control unit, while sitting on his throne with a Pepsi in hand. VoidKitten didn’t really like Cactus Jack nor Mick Foley and fired a red laser beam at both of his target, confusing the two of them.
Bus drive? Don’t often see these this late in the game. Interesting.
Also interesting that last night phase scum poisoned Cactus and here they are bussing him this time.
Insaner hadn’t really heard anything actionable yet. But that did not mean he wouldn’t have constant vigilance, just in case. Insaner went around and set up more listening devices around to see what he could capture.
More listening devices?

Psycho was playing some poker against a pizza box cutout of Mazer. Psycho had really missed Mazer and the frolicing they used to do back in the day, but at least this was a good substitute. Psycho went all in against this pizza box and bet it couldn’t beat him.
Cardboard cutout and mentioning it as a substitute….is Psycho able to copy something about Mazer?
DivaSmurf had traveled the world and the seven seas. He was a notorious pirate after all. But now, he’d put those skills to good use. He ran throughout Boston and found Dr. Strange and commanded his men to “Batten down the hatches!” and a group of people came out of nowhere and built a moat around Dr. Strange’s house to ward off visitors.
Another protect action.
Violina’s head appeared above yet again, to announce what everyone present knew was coming. Violina beamed down at everyone. “Well, well. Another day another event. My Tribal Council has voted and chosen the player who shall receive the most wonderful of gifts. They get to…run errands for me! Isn’t that wonderful? I guess I can let them bring someone with them. Anyway. Back to it. The player chosen by Tribal Council was…HARRY POTTER!

Harry Potter was lifted from the game space to a place unknown.

Harry Potter, playing as ???, the ???, has left the game.
She mentions being able to bring someone with them. Did Harry choose to go alone here or will we see someone else get pulled out midphase?
Violina clapped her hands.”Yay! Now I don’t have to do them myself! Oh, and since I am so happy with not having to do them. Stasis has now been removed. Consider this my gift to you.
Wonder if this will be a permanent change or just for this phase.
—---------------

Pug and Jafar have left stasis.

Pug, playing as Rock, the Kitten Kaboodle JOAT, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council.
Merlin’s deets appear to have been spot on.
Jafar, playing as Robozerim/Jarrod, the Redirector, has been eliminated and sent to Tribal Council.

—---------------
So with Jafar flipping town, I look forward to hearing from the ones that I saw swearing Jafar was scum and had been all along.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
1. Cactus Jack - Voted for TFB who we know is town and also pushed against Jafar, who was town, for being a bad wish granter. They also had this post, #1252, which I tagged as odd upon first reading it:

Came off as very performative. CWE seemed to cure him before night phase, so we didn't see what might have happened, if anything.

2. Cody Rhodes - Voted Jarfar day 2 in a joke vote, but also never moved off him. Shot at Gargamel and missed during Russian Roulette and chalked it up to RNG, says they missed them outing Sabrina as scum. Very convenient. They did vote Glinda, but that was after the comeback and once Glinda was well outed.

3. Dr Strange - His shot and kill on Rhea is looking better each phase. Strange claims silence, yet it was Rhea who comes back defensive and deflecting. Strange came right in and started giving reads, trying to connect dots and engaging with people, and not just to defend himself. Since coming back from the silence, he's been the one most dedicated to sussing shit out.

5. Harry Dresden - Argued for not voting The Final Boss as the yeet on Day 2 based on good deduction once we realized Paul Heyman was killed night 1 when we thought there wasn't a death. He also asks Jade why she voted for Gargamel, which is something I also noticed while doing some ISO'ing and didn't sit right with me. Also second to vote sleep during day 2 in an attempt to have no misyeets, but that backfired since Sleep is not a person. I doubt scum knew enough about how Void would classify that to set that all up.

6. Jade Cargill - Random vote on Gargamel when Gargamel hadn't been very active. No explanation given. Voted for Pug, and when pressed on why, said it was random. Voted for Jafar while admitting to not keeping track of things going on in the game. When pushed to elaborate by Harry Potter, said they couldn't without infringing on game rules, which I assume means something around claiming. I don't buy that.

7. Mankind - Doesn't want to push TFB as a lynch, and says Jafar's personality is probably distracting from their alignment. But then they throw a rando vote onto Palpantine, putting him at 3 votes to TFB's 4 and setting him up as the second highest wagon. But then Sleep rushes in and takes the lead with 4 votes, with Jafar hopping off TFB and voting Sleep. This puts Palp and TFB at 3 votes each, but Palp is situated above TFB, despite the first three votes for TFB coming before Palp got his third vote. So with modified majority, shouldn't TFB have been above Palp? Could there have been a hidden extra vote on Palp? He also points out the possibility that Strange had been silenced before Strange shows back up, but doesn't commit to it because Strange had posted in the phase already. His breakdown of living players is fine.

8. Merlin - Was on TFB early, but seemingly got deets on Pug and stuck to them thereafter. Was fine leaving Pug for Glinda as a yeet, but never voted for her. He didn't really need to, though.

9. Mick Foley - Dropped a double vote for TFB during day 1 in a single post. Followed that up voting Palp the next day, cause of the weird late day vote movement. Voted Gargamel but unvoted when somebody pointed out they were seemingly rolecopped by scum. Voted Dr. Strange before Strange came back explaining the silence. Has focused lately on the d1 votes for immunity as far as scrutiny goes, which feels like trying to get sus on people that means very little. Acknowledges Merlin's deets on Pug but doesn't vote for him and then says he doesn't know why he didn't once Pug flips scum.

10. Rhea Ripley - Post #1316 just rubbed me the wrong way, and I think the discourse surrounding them since coming back has made a compelling enough argument for them being scum.

11. Seth Rollins - Asked Palp for his thoughts after Palp was already killed. I don't think this is a mistake that scum makes nor do I think scum set this up as a smokescreen post.

12. Sirius Black - Is the one who sniffed out Glinda when others, including myself, had her as town. He was really pushing Jafar as scum and was the second vote on them, which turned out to be the final vote on them as the day ended early and Jafar got the wack. They say they were going to unvote Jafar, which is a convenient out but the early end of the phase at least lends itself to an outcome like that. A lot of their back and forth with Mick Foley feels town to me.
Strong post here.

Going back through some posts this morning, and going to try break some folks down with more specifics.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 4 Vote Count:

Mick Foley - 1 (Sirius Black #1443)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Cody Rhodes, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Harry Dresden, Jade Cargill, Mankind, Merlin, Mick Foley, Rhea Ripley, Seth Rollins

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 16th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 12 players alive, the majority is 7 votes on a single player.

Merlin

Vanilla Townie

Correct, didn't need to move and wanted to stay on Pug incase something weird happened. Also if I got killed I wanted it there as a reminder.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
This is the pot calling the cattle black, because you also failed to push Pug yesterday.

But you are forgetting that I was the one who pointed out Glinda being outed from the writeup when absolutely nobody else has realised it yet. I should be very clear of being mafia here.
Check my ISO for yesterday and say that again

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
I also don't understand why Mick Foley had such a swift 180 on my slot. He had me as one of his top two trusted people when I was still town reading him and then said that if I continue pushing him then I have to be mafia. I think that I'be provided good reasoning for my push so I find it hard to believe that Mick doesn't just assume that I am a wrong town. His treatment of my push seems like he is trying for both angles at the same time - try to convince me if he can, while also entertaining the option of pushing back on me if he can't.
its almost like if you read the game you can see everything that says im town and instead you tunnel me two days in a row and its annoying

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
if all the early voters flip red i will gladly embrace the death i deserve for this read

like i think this is a towny vote because a wolf would be too self aware to just walk into the thread and be the first person to do this so i think its towny
its almost like I was exactly right on both of these things and tried to start a town wagon to immunity rather than just letting at least one wolf get it

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
other than a self-prez vote and claiming they're better left alive, they've said nothing of substance. why they suddenly get this influx of votes, pushing glinda into the third spot, the elimination spot, is worth scrutinizing over now, i think.
I dislike how little the final boss has said and done today, and with these back to back votes is now leading for immunity

what in the fuck is going on here?

I’m not sure either. TFB may seem like he’s on the side of good

But he hasn’t spoken nearly enough, and I know some people need a mouthpiece, but I think we should be scrutinizing these actions sometime later

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
So it seems like a kill attempt went at me or Sirius. Feel like scum probably knew we were probably both in the safe town read piles. Sirius from earlier, and me after the Rhea flip.

We also both had clearly stated preferences, with me and Rhea being my target and Sirius with Mick.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
So it seems like a kill attempt went at me or Sirius. Feel like scum probably knew we were probably both in the safe town read piles. Sirius from earlier, and me after the Rhea flip.

We also both had clearly stated preferences, with me and Rhea being my target and Sirius with Mick.
I started to ask why you thought there was a failed attempt against you two specifically but then realized that since both of you were seemingly protected in the write up and that there doesn’t appear to have been a scum kill last night that you are correct. I need more coffee I think.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie

Wonder if they were trying to protect against a Mick check or track with the Catcus/Mick bus drive. With the pressure that was being applied last phase it makes sense that someone would have tired to target Mick for more info.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
1. Paul Heyman, playing as Blind Ninja/kdestiny, the Hider has been killed and sent to Tribal Council. (Night 1)
2. Palpatine, playing as Kangus, the Corporation Backup, was eliminated and sent to Tribal Council. (Day 2)
3. The Final Boss, playing as Robo-Listo, the Corporation Tinker, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council.(Night 2)
The Tribal Chief, playing as Kneeneighbor/Dreyski, the Tribal Amplifier, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council.(Night 2)
5. Sabrina Spellman, playing as Mazer, the Fickle Fellow, turned Kitten Kaboodle, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council.(Night 2)
6. Glinda, playing as LDG, the Kitten Kaboodle JOAT, has been eliminated and sent to Tribal Council. (Day 3)
7. Pug, playing as Rock, the Kitten Kaboodle JOAT, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council. (Night 3)
8. Gargamel, playing as ???, the ??? has been killed and sent to Tribal Council. (Night 3)
9. Jafar, playing as Robozerim/Jarrod, the Redirector, has been eliminated and sent to Tribal Council. (Day 4)
10. Harry Potter, playing as ???, the ???, has left the game. (Day 5)
I want to look at the votes. I'm going to assume Gargamel is town.

Day 1 End
Glinda - 9 (Jafar #80, Jafar #145, Gargamel #166, Dude Love #301, Dude Love #361, Palpatine #377, Paul Heyman #383, Glinda #397, #397)
Cactus Jack - 7 (Jade #83, Merlin #89, Paul Heyman #207, Mankind #291, Dr Strange #315, Dr Strange #360, Sabrina #372)
The Final Boss - 6 (TFB #138, Gargamel #168, Mick Foley #347, Mick Foley #347, The Tribal Chief #349, Merlin #350)

Seth Freakin’ Rollins - 4 (Seth Rollins #169, Sirius #193, Seth Rollins #313, Sabrina #371)
Harry Potter - 2 (Sirius #20, Palpatine #396)
Dude Love - 2 (Rhea Ripley #183, Dresden #307)
Palpatine - 1 (Jade #213)
Paul Heyman - 1 (Cactus Jack #219)
Rhea Ripley - 1 (Dresden #307)
Jafar - 1 (The Tribal Chief #311)
Dr. Strange - 1 (Harry Potter #341)
Harry Dresden - 1 (Harry Potter #341)
Pug - 1 (The Final Boss #342)
Cody Rhodes - 1 (Cactus Jack #346)

Day 2 End
Sleep - 4 (Seth Rollins #455, Harry Dresden #815, Glinda #841, Jafar #844)
Palpatine - 3 (Gargamel #511, Sirius Black #820, Mankind #837)
The Final Boss - 3 (Rhea #514, Cactus Jack #717, Merlin #762)
Jafar - 2 (Cody Rhodes #510, The Tribal Chief #512)
Gargamel - 1 (Jade Cargill #490)
Pug - 1 (Palpatine #808)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Cody Rhodes, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Harry Dresden, Jafar, Merlin, Mick Foley

With only one known scum on the sleep train, I'm not sure this one tells us much. It's possible a light interest for Rollins, but not even sure I'd go that far. I think it's likely scum was either just playing spread out or we should look harder at the inactives. But this was Wrestlemania weekend and we had higher inactivity for scum and town, regardless of any other read.

@VoidKitten Is there a mistake here with Harry D getting double credit, but no Harry P?

Day 3 End

Glinda - 7 (Sirius Black #1128, Cody Rhodes #1140, Jafar #1151, Seth Rollins #1207, Mankind #1222, Dude Love #1246, Harry Dresden #1248)
Dr Strange - 5 (Gargamel #1064, Rhea Ripley #1154, Glinda #1215, Pug #1225, Mick Foley #1232)
Pug - 2 (Jade Cargill #867, Merlin #988)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Dr Strange, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter

@VoidKitten Can you confirm this one as well?

This to me, is where it starts to get interesting. Spellman is out. Pug and Glinda are still active. So they are down one but should have a full compliment. But they still lose Glinda. Jdae's vote on Pug probably moves her down the priority list. There's always a chance that they were on there earlier to be in front of dees, and then got scared to move. But that isn't the highest lilelihood to me. Meanwhile, you would expect scum to at least make an attempt to go for me to save Glinda, particularly since I really had no defenders and people were escaping with only the lightest of logic.

So, I would currently assume another scum is on my train or inactive.

Day 4 End
Jafar - 2 (Jade Cargill #1346, Sirius Black #1417)
Rhea - 1 (Mankind #1259)
Dr. Strange - 1 (Rhea Ripley #1316)
Cody Rhodes - 1 (Seth Rollins #1370)
Jade Cargill - 1 (Harry Potter #1416

Unfortunately we do not have a late game scenario to analyze. But we can probably say that scum have a solid voting block in the tribal council.

Day 5 Mod Adjustment New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Mod Note:

I forgot to add something to the writeup because I am terrible at this modding thing. So many mechanics. So little time. It has been edited in and is below.

FutureHold was excited. Everything he had hoped for had come to fruition and he was given enough peace to finally build what he wanted to. This would be fun.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
its almost like I was exactly right on both of these things and tried to start a town wagon to immunity rather than just letting at least one wolf get it
Actually, your votes didn't even push TFB above the other two options when it mattered.

**Day 1 Vote Count:**

**Cactus Jack - 5 (Jade #83, Merlin #89, Paul Heyman #207, Mankind #291, Dr Strange #315)
Glinda - 4 (Jafar #80, Jafar #145, Gargamel #166, Dude Love #301)
Seth Freakin’ Rollins - 3 (Seth Rollins #169, Sirius #193, Seth Rollins #313)**
The Final Boss - 2 (TFB #138, Gargamel #168)
Harry Potter - 1 (Sirius #20)
This was the vote count before you voted.

**Day 1 Vote Count:**

**Cactus Jack - 5 (Jade #83, Merlin #89, Paul Heyman #207, Mankind #291, Dr Strange #315)
Glinda - 4 (Jafar #80, Jafar #145, Gargamel #166, Dude Love #301)
The Final Boss - 4 (TFB #138, Gargamel #168, Mick Foley #347, Mick Foley #347)
Seth Freakin’ Rollins - 3 (Seth Rollins #169, Sirius #193, Seth Rollins #313)**
Harry Potter - 1 (Sirius #20)
Cody Rhodes - 1 (Cactus Jack #346)
And this was the vote count after.

I always found it weird when you said you were trying to give TFB immunity when in effect your votes were actually putting him in danger of getting killed.

Moreover, you being right about a couple of things this game doesn't automatically make you town in my mind. Mafia starts the game knowing mostly everything, so they can let a couple of things on to try to make themselves look good for being correct. What makes me believe you are mafia here is that you were wrong about the important question of Glinda's alignment. Or, rather, you were right in word, in that you called them out a couple of times and didn't dispute my post where I said that they were outed by the N2 writeup. But you were wrong in deed and voted Dr Strange over either of the two wolves, and you didn't even provide reasons for your vote. Your play looks very partnery with Glinda, because you didn't say anything that could be interpreted as defending them, but you still tried to keep them alive with your actions.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
Strange
Me
Merlin
Cactus Jack

sure these are all town

sirius is probably town but is being a big dumby and if he doesnt improve he dies

rhea
dude love
cody rhodes
jade

need to be solved
Actually, your votes didn't even push TFB above the other two options when it mattered.

This was the vote count before you voted.

And this was the vote count after.

I always found it weird when you said you were trying to give TFB immunity when in effect your votes were actually putting him in danger of getting killed.

Moreover, you being right about a couple of things this game doesn't automatically make you town in my mind. Mafia starts the game knowing mostly everything, so they can let a couple of things on to try to make themselves look good for being correct. What makes me believe you are mafia here is that you were wrong about the important question of Glinda's alignment. Or, rather, you were right in word, in that you called them out a couple of times and didn't dispute my post where I said that they were outed by the N2 writeup. But you were wrong in deed and voted Dr Strange over either of the two wolves, and you didn't even provide reasons for your vote. Your play looks very partnery with Glinda, because you didn't say anything that could be interpreted as defending them, but you still tried to keep them alive with your actions.
yes if i was wolf my goal was to come in day 1 and spew 6+ people town because this is how smart wolves play the game

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
and ironically it was paul heyman and palpatine that saved glidna, even pretending i was saving her is a very terrible suggestion

Top Bottom