Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 15 - VoidKitten's Revenge

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
I respect Sirius and Jafar votes. Sirius with how he's pushing what he feels was a slip. Jafar based on how active and involved in the game they are.

I dont respect the LHF that piled on without anything to add and who havent done anything at all this game.

@Seth Rollins @Cody Rhodes Do you 2 lover boys have anything to add? Or just hoping to make it the end without doing any work? Hell, there was a question posed to all that you guys skipped by and just jumped on this wagon.

Seth Rollins

Vanilla Townie
I don't have much to add at this time, no. If we are seeking information to work with, then it makes sense to me to flip the role and alignment of someone who has been both vocal and a person of interest from the very start.

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
Feels like most the game is MIA. With Jaraf, Sirius and Gargamel being the only truly active people. Merlin has been in some, but to a lesser extent. I was dead about half the phase and have said more then the majority.

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
Feels like most the game is MIA. With Jaraf, Sirius and Gargamel being the only truly active people. Merlin has been in some, but to a lesser extent. I was dead about half the phase and have said more then the majority.
Wooo hooo a list I made!

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Sorry about my absence, a lot of people have been calling in sick at work and it's been kicking my ass hard. Got off early today and am not quite so exhausted, will be reading up now on all the stuff I've missed.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Glinda - 4 (Sirius Black #1128, Cody Rhodes #1140, Jafar #1151, Seth Rollins #1207)
Dr Strange - 3 (Gargamel #1064, Rhea Ripley #1154, Glinda #1215)
Pug - 2 (Jade Cargill #867, Merlin #988)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter, Mankind, Mick Foley, Pug

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 10th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 17 players alive, the majority is 9 votes on a single player.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Things I'm noting as I read through it.

1) Wtf, Cody, shooting at Gargamel seems like a bad idea. He's one of the few at the moment I think is town. Was that a scummy move, or just somebody not paying attention, or just not caring? I'm leaning towards inattention with a dash of not caring,, but it's hard to say.
2) Rhea Ripley assuming that Sabrina was recruited by Red is definitely suspicious. I'm not feeling convinced by the response, either. It amounts to "I'm a pessimist" and "Would I really slip if I were scum?" The first is a meaningless hand wave, and the second the refuge of people who screwed up and know it. In mafia, the answer to any "If I were _____, would I really be stupid enough to _____?" is almost always yes. WIFOM is a powerful drug that people rely on to get out of anything.
3) Oh...Rhea Ripley died to Russian Roulette. There goes my first choice for vote. Dr Strange killed her. The killing of Ripley doesn't strike me as bad, but the distinct lack of discussion or cooperation about it is less great.
4) And they're back...wow. So is Glinda. Does anybody stay dead? Oh right, Heyman's still gone. For now.

Okay, that's up to the end of page 11. Still working through it.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
5) I might be missing something, but I'm not sure I understand Sirius' claims that Rajah kills people who visit his target. Hopefully it's elaborated on at some point.
6) He says we know Glinda died to Rajah who saw them visiting The Tribal Chief. I think it's a bit of a stretch, but I guess it's possible. It's a little presumptuous on how our serial killer works, though. Even so, I can't say I'm opposed to a Glinda lynch. I leaned towards The Final Boss being town, and he very well could have been pushed to third on day 1 to save one of the top two prospects.
7) Rhea Ripley votes against Dr Strange with the excuse that Gargamel, one of the few trusts she has, is there. I don't trust Ripley, though. I'm less inclined to go against Strange for this day as a result.
8) People suggest top 2 trusts. Easy enough. Gargamel and Sirius. Gargamel because of the info he's put forth and the efforts today. Sirius' efforts yesterday to get things to actually happen felt pretty townie to me. In third place I'll put Jafar. Gremlin he may be, and I'm less sure of the read, but I think he's town too. Would have been really easy to screw over town if he were a scum wish giver.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Mind you, we haven't seen the full effects of the wishes, so maybe he did. Regardless, if it turns out that way I'd prefer to deal with it later.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
As things stand, my top choice for lynch is Rhea Ripley. Sorry about the wife health troubles, but I don't trust ya.

The Glinda justification of visiting Chief at night to die to Rajah I still think is presumptuous of the mechanics of the serial killer, but it could actually be bang on the money, and it's one of the more solid reasonings we've got going.

Vote: Glinda

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
As a side thought....if Rhea Ripley revealed too much about somebody going red, it's not entirely impossible for a serial killer to reveal a little about their own role to try and nail wolves in order to gain town points. Add an asterisk to my trust of Sirius in that they might be an active serial killer. Probably not, but...maybe.

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
As things stand, my top choice for lynch is Rhea Ripley. Sorry about the wife health troubles, but I don't trust ya.

The Glinda justification of visiting Chief at night to die to Rajah I still think is presumptuous of the mechanics of the serial killer, but it could actually be bang on the money, and it's one of the more solid reasonings we've got going.

I never said I visited Chief

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
i quite like all these wagons and if someone actually dies from these wagons i think there is a good chance we kill a red person

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie

am i very confused or did you vote the person that is not your top choice

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
There's little time left, and give the lack of activity overall, I doubt it'd go anywhere if I did vote Rhea. I'd be perfectly happy to switch.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
if i die tonight i think you should also listen to gargamel and sirius "hagrid" black going forwards they are wise men and doing good things and mick foley is the one true original and never forget that murder all his clones

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Dr Strange I have little to go on except the Russian Roulette kill against Rhea. I liked the Rhea kill, disliked the complete lack of communication about it.
Pug has Merlin saying they've got something against them, and given their lack of activity I have little to go on outside of that.

I'm not opposed to either, but of the trains available, Glinda is my choice.

Jafar

Lost Wolf
Things I'm noting as I read through it.

1) Wtf, Cody, shooting at Gargamel seems like a bad idea. He's one of the few at the moment I think is town. Was that a scummy move, or just somebody not paying attention, or just not caring? I'm leaning towards inattention with a dash of not caring,, but it's hard to say.
2) Rhea Ripley assuming that Sabrina was recruited by Red is definitely suspicious. I'm not feeling convinced by the response, either. It amounts to "I'm a pessimist" and "Would I really slip if I were scum?" The first is a meaningless hand wave, and the second the refuge of people who screwed up and know it. In mafia, the answer to any "If I were _____, would I really be stupid enough to _____?" is almost always yes. WIFOM is a powerful drug that people rely on to get out of anything.
3) Oh...Rhea Ripley died to Russian Roulette. There goes my first choice for vote. Dr Strange killed her. The killing of Ripley doesn't strike me as bad, but the distinct lack of discussion or cooperation about it is less great.
4) And they're back...wow. So is Glinda. Does anybody stay dead? Oh right, Heyman's still gone. For now.

Okay, that's up to the end of page 11. Still working through it.
Sum1 wished me to align cop rhea d1 it back fired and align copped sabrina as kitten kaboodle

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Sum1 wished me to align cop rhea d1 it back fired and align copped sabrina as kitten kaboodle
Huh. That's certainly information. Was this a case of you getting it as a night action alignment cop? Do you think it was redirected by a busdriver or something? Just a wonky wishing backfire?

Wait, day 1? Do you mean day 2? There weren't wishes on day 1.

Jafar

Lost Wolf
Huh. That's certainly information. Was this a case of you getting it as a night action alignment cop? Do you think it was redirected by a busdriver or something? Just a wonky wishing backfire?

Wait, day 1? Do you mean day 2? There weren't wishes on day 1.
Sum1 wished me to i granted all wishes

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
TBH, if 75% of the players are going to sit back and do nothing, I'd be better off dead. At least in the council ill have people to interact with, then when I flip, you can go after the people that latched onto the train with nothing.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Glinda - 5 (Sirius Black #1128, Cody Rhodes #1140, Jafar #1151, Seth Rollins #1207, Mankind #1222)
Dr Strange - 5 (Gargamel #1064, Rhea Ripley #1154, Glinda #1215, Pug #1225, Mick Foley #1232)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 10th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 17 players alive, the majority is 9 votes on a single player.

Seth Rollins

Vanilla Townie
TBH, if 75% of the players are going to sit back and do nothing, I'd be better off dead. At least in the council ill have people to interact with, then when I flip, you can go after the people that latched onto the train with nothing.
We could go after posters who are not weighing in or showing up at all.

I engage with what I see and most people have already combed through the write-ups and commented on them. I'd rather not just repeat what others are saying. What we lack is alignment/role flips which we could tug at to see where they lead in terms of friends and foes.

I am also still kind of new to all of this, so I am taking a cautious approach.

Dude Love

Lunchable
Merlin called deets on Pug, yes? But Strange and Glinda are the trains. Pug on Strange makes me lean voting Glinda. Glinda gets to 5 votes, Pug comes in 3 posts later to vote Strange and get him to 4 votes, and Mick comes in 7 posts after him to boost Strange into a tie with Glinda.

Hmm.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
Merlin called deets on Pug, yes? But Strange and Glinda are the trains. Pug on Strange makes me lean voting Glinda. Glinda gets to 5 votes, Pug comes in 3 posts later to vote Strange and get him to 4 votes, and Mick comes in 7 posts after him to boost Strange into a tie with Glinda.

Hmm.

I’ve only had a chance to skim because of work (bless you Mankind for your synopsis) and was coming here prepared to vote Strange because of the odd interaction with the gun. But you make an excellent point as well.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
Ok. Looking at the trains, I most trust Jafar right now. Since I don’t have time to do a full read I’m going to sheep his vote (since Sleep is not a player per Violina).

Day 3 End New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 3 Vote Count:

Glinda - 7 (Sirius Black #1128, Cody Rhodes #1140, Jafar #1151, Seth Rollins #1207, Mankind #1222, Dude Love #1246, Harry Dresden #1248)

Dr Strange - 5 (Gargamel #1064, Rhea Ripley #1154, Glinda #1215, Pug #1225, Mick Foley #1232)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Dr Strange, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter

—---------------

The group came together and had names upon their lips. Through the course of the day, after many shocking events, they came to an ultimate conclusion and felt that the Good Witch was not to be trusted after all. The group rounded on Glinda, who gave an a plea that fell on deaf ears, was grabbed and thrown over a cliff into an active volcano that was slowly rising at the heart of Boston. Glinda burst into flames before hitting the lava and was no more.

Glinda, playing as ???, the ???, has been eliminated, sent to Tribal Council, and will be in stasis for one full cycle.

—---------------

Palpatine has left stasis.

Palpatine, playing as Kangus, the Corporation Backup, was eliminated and sent to Tribal Council.

—---------------

Violina’s head appeared floating over the city of Boston. “Wow, you guys really don’t like each other if you keep dying. Well, I have brought video evidence this time for your clue. Please enjoy.” The video then started to play and played consistently throughout the night while everyone would be around.

Tribal Council will vote on another player to be affected by Violina’s event. The clue is:

—---------------

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on April 11th or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Day 4 Start New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
VoidKitten sat on his throne watching the monitors as the battlefield below had people sneaking all around it. VoidKitten laughed and adjusted some settings on the monitors and sat back. “I do love a good battle. It warms the cockles of my heart.”

Badger hadn’t seen much action, but now was his time to shine. Badger had always spun a good yarn and he found Cody Rhodes and got into a really deep discussion on what it meant to finish the story. While they spoke, Badger was trying to ascertain what Cody Rhodes was really thinking.

Randolph, or as he preferred to be known, Rando, wanted to ensure The Corporation would come out on top in this battle. Rando went off into the night and once he found his target beat him down to ensure they wouldn’t have much fight tonight.

Caito had finished modeling his kilt off for his new TikTok channel and decided he should actually get some work down. He set out and located Jafar and weaved a mist around Jafar that seemed quite sturdy.

Rock was busy in his lab working on a new concoction that he thought would be the life of the party. Rock coated his blade in this and set out into the night and found Cactus Jack. Rock snuck up behind him and nicked him a little with the blade and disappeared, grinning wildly to himself. Rock quickly left and waited to see what the effects would be.

Kryllian yawned as he woke up from taking a quick nap and but on his boots and set off into the destroyed streets of Boston. Kryllian liked to know what was going on so he set up shop outside Dr. Strange’s house to see what would happen.

Morrison had enough. It was tiring enough listening to people dither on and on all day, but what really pissed him off was when people didn’t even have a spine to make themselves heard. One person, in particular, really upset him and he set out to deliver the Morrison brand of justice. Morrison snuck up behind Pug and slit his throat, not even bothering to check, as Morrison knew his aim was always true. Pug let out a gurgling cry as he fell to his knees and bled out.

Pug, playing as ???, the ???, has been killed, sent to Tribal Council, and is in stasis for one full cycle.

Pablo Diablo
was one of the lawyers that The Corporation contracted to enact the bylaws as necessary. Pablo decided that someone needed a remedial lesson and sat them down and went over the entire Corporation handbook one by one. Just to ensure they would stay focused, Pablo locked the door and set up shop next to it.

Matthieu was super sneaky. Like super super sneaky sir. Matthieu may have just finished watching Mr. Deeds and wanted to see how really sneaky he could be. Matthieu set off into the night and saw Cactus Jack. Matthieu knew this was a great opportunity and tailed Cactus Jack to see if he would notice.

Shiro was pissed off again. He really hated hearing all of these people talk. One person, however, was offensive beyond all belief to him. Shirokitsune went out into the night and located Merlin and karate chopped his throat, laughing as Merlin fell to his knees, coughing, hardly able to form words. Shiro moved on, slightly less angry than before.

Listo had heard enough. He knew that eventually someone would speak too much information and lead him back to their hideout. Listo packed up his toolkit and set off to locate his quarry and ironically he located his quarry in a quarry. Gargamel was sitting on a rock, eating some food and reading the latest gossip magazines. “Man. Everyone in this magazine is a stud.” Listo, approached completely unnoticed and with blinding speed quickly stabbed Gargamel in the side. Gargamel fell off the rock and rolled down a bit, right into a box of dynamite. Listo grinned malevolently and lit a match and threw it onto the dynamite and quickly disappeared. Gargamel couldn’t even make a sound before he exploded into unidentifiable pieces.

Gargamel, playing as ???, the ???, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council.

—---------------

Violina’s head appeared above Boston once more and everyone groaned. They knew that meant something was coming. “Don’t look so glum,” Violina said as she laughed. “I gave you a great dance number to work on. That being said, the Tribal Council has voted once more for someone to receive my event.” Violina paused dramatically as her head swiveled around looking at people. “The Tribal Council has made their decision,” Violina continued. “The player who received the most votes is…MANKIND!!!

With these words an aura appeared around Mankind, causing him to occasionally speed up and slow down.

Violina bowed once more and her head departed.

—---------------

The Final Boss, The Tribal Chief, and Sabrina Spellman have left stasis.

The Final Boss, playing as Robo-Listo, the Corporation Tinker, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council.

The Tribal Chief, playing as Kneeneighbor/Dreyski, the Tribal Amplifier, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council.

Sabrina Spellman, playing as Mazer, the Fickle Fellow
, turned Kitten Kaboodle, has been killed and sent to Tribal Council.

—---------------

Living Players:

1. Cactus Jack
2. Cody Rhodes
3. Dr Strange
4. Dude Love
5. Harry Dresden
6. Harry Potter
7. Jade Cargill
8. Jafar
9. Mankind
10. Merlin
11. Mick Foley
12. Rhea Ripley
13. Seth Rollins
14. Sirius Black

—---------------

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on April 13th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by end of day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 14 players alive, majority is 8 votes on a single player.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
the final boss was just a poor little towny like i predicted and then some people had some conspiracy theory that he was a wolf because theyre crazy

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Leeeeet's do the time warp agaaaaaaain!

I have no idea what it means for me to be speeding up and slowing down.

Vote: Rhea Ripley

For reasons said yesterday. They said Mazer turned red when the writeup only said he was to make a choice. When confronted, the response was weak, amounting to "would I really do that?".

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
The delay on learning a player's alignment after death makes it hard to do things based on how the prior day's trains went. We could certainly start slinging mud at one side or the other, but we'd be doing so with only half the relevant info.

Day 4 Event New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Violina’s voice echoed across Boston. “Hello friends. Hello. I really have been amassing a bunch of gold coins during this conflict and I really want to spend them. So, I shall!” Another clinking sound was heard as auras surrounded Seth Rollins, Harry Potter, and Cactus Jack.

Violina smiled and pressed another button as a vacuum noise was heard and the three chosen were suddenly stiff as a board. Then it went silent…followed by a sudden WOOOOOSHING sound as all three flew backwards and fell down sprawled on the ground.

Seth Rollins, Harry Potter, and Cactus Jack stood up and shook themselves off, shaking their heads, as if to clear something, and then went back about their business.

Violina giggled loudly. “Ah. Much better.” Violina then suddenly departed.

You may now continue posting.

Seth Rollins

Vanilla Townie
But yeah we really have to think about this.

Sabrina Spellman/Mazer claim now confirmed. This Jafar stuff. I trust Mankind more than ever now….this is a mad game!

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Anyway....as I was about to say before I was told to shut up by the mod....

Had a little think about Glinda. They were immune from being targeted or voted on until a time after they actually first died. I think Sirius was right about her and how the SK works. If the serial killer targets a person and then kills anybody who targets that person, they technically didn't target Glinda, but she would still be hit with a kill.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
That would bypass the immunity to votes and targeting, explaining why she died while granted immunity.

Harry Potter

Vanilla Townie
The lack of a Harry Potter death for the second night in a row saddens and concerns me
The fact you keep saying your my Uncle, but want me dead, is deeply troubling to me. Id expect you to be protecting me from harm, not wishing for my death like he who shall not be named.

Seth Rollins

Vanilla Townie
Leeeeet's do the time warp agaaaaaaain!

I have no idea what it means for me to be speeding up and slowing down.

Vote: Rhea Ripley

For reasons said yesterday. They said Mazer turned red when the writeup only said he was to make a choice. When confronted, the response was weak, amounting to "would I really do that?".
Interesting.

How we all feeling about Strange as well? Any further info gained there?

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Hey guys. Let's say someone has posted and then goes SILENT. And you know they are online, but you get SILENCE. And there would be no reason to avoid talking but the SILENCE continues.

There may be something applicable going on. There's some name for it. Can't think of it.

It's like trying to remember the name of that one movie about the robot that TERMINATES people. His whole programming is about TERMINATING a kid. I think it was called "The Robot Who Could Only Kill" or something

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Hey guys. Let's say someone has posted and then goes SILENT. And you know they are online, but you get SILENCE. And there would be no reason to avoid talking but the SILENCE continues.

There may be something applicable going on. There's some name for it. Can't think of it.

It's like trying to remember the name of that one movie about the robot that TERMINATES people. His whole programming is about TERMINATING a kid. I think it was called "The Robot Who Could Only Kill" or something
You saying you were silenced in the middle of the day? Why was there no announcement?

Mankind

Vanilla Townie

I was unaware silences happened in the middle of the day. I even had that post about alarm bells wondering if you were when somebody asked if you even had posted at all. I dismissed it because you had posted.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I'm any case, we still have to resolve yesterday's wagons and avenge Rhea Ripley's wife's husband

Sorry mate :(

Seth Rollins

Vanilla Townie
Vote: Dr Strange

I don’t trust them right now and Sirius seems confident.

My mind can be changed but going with gut just now.

Harry Potter

Vanilla Townie

Looking back at N2 actions, nothing in the writeup shows you as a target. Not saying its impossible, but there are other ways you could have interacted with the thread. Provided you were in fact silenced, that typically doesnt prevent voting.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Also, The Robot Who Could Only Kill was a badass movie. 9/10 stars. Would mechanized child murder again.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Interesting the number of people who want to move on one specific target despite a lack of dees and without even asking for discussion.

I thought I was on the block because I couldn't talk,

And now people don't want me to.

That is a shocker.

Too bad. Cause we doing this today.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Looking back at N2 actions, nothing in the writeup shows you as a target. Not saying its impossible, but there are other ways you could have interacted with the thread. Provided you were in fact silenced, that typically doesnt prevent voting.
Are you asserting that all actions are appearing in write-ups?

Also, I think there's a thread that we're about to unpack.

Harry Potter

Vanilla Townie
Interesting the number of people who want to move on one specific target despite a lack of dees and without even asking for discussion.

That is a shocker.

You were talking at the start of D3, then went silent. No event saying you couldnt talk, nothing in the writeup. And the Shot without discussion. More then 1 think to move on.

Harry Potter

Vanilla Townie
Are you asserting that all actions are appearing in write-ups?

Also, I think there's a thread that we're about to unpack.
No, not saying all actions are in the writeup.

And there are a lot of things to unpack in this game.

Just saying there is more then 1 thing to look at you for.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter

That is a shocker.

Alrighty, looking forward to seeing what you've been holding in yesterday

Care to talk through your Rhea Ripley shot, or what was your reaction to them getting resurrected?

How do you think you got silenced?

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
I was triggered a bit by Sabrina on day 1. I was not posting much etc, but I did do some characteristic things. Sabrina picked me up as a "cool guy" or something despite very little. At the time I wondered if that was them trying to feel me out. If they were trying to figure out if Void had given me a certain role. In retrospect, I think more likely they were fishing for something else.

I'm pretty sure that Sabrina and Cactus had me early.

Despite that, they quickly went scum. Something Rhea seemed to potentially slip on.

Now, Gargamel also made a mistake on his iso. He read me and Rhea differently for doing the same thing with the Foley characters. He isoed Rhea first, and then thought my Mankind comment was more suss. In reality, I was early with the Mick comments, as I wanted to see if any were the type to jump to random soft pressure.

Rhea, as noted in my previous posts, was pretty cognizant of what was going on. But still had a terrible "I just figured that this is what scum wants" post to pivot on day.

When void pmed me to let me know I had missed a discord instruction, and was silent with a kill I had to use, she was the most logical target.

And let's continue there in just a minute.

Harry Potter

Vanilla Townie
I was triggered a bit by Sabrina on day 1. I was not posting much etc, but I did do some characteristic things. Sabrina picked me up as a "cool guy" or something despite very little. At the time I wondered if that was them trying to feel me out. If they were trying to figure out if Void had given me a certain role. In retrospect, I think more likely they were fishing for something else.

I'm pretty sure that Sabrina and Cactus had me early.

Despite that, they quickly went scum. Something Rhea seemed to potentially slip on.

Now, Gargamel also made a mistake on his iso. He read me and Rhea differently for doing the same thing with the Foley characters. He isoed Rhea first, and then thought my Mankind comment was more suss. In reality, I was early with the Mick comments, as I wanted to see if any were the type to jump to random soft pressure.

Rhea, as noted in my previous posts, was pretty cognizant of what was going on. But still had a terrible "I just figured that this is what scum wants" post to pivot on day.

When void pmed me to let me know I had missed a discord instruction, and was silent with a kill I had to use, she was the most logical target.

And let's continue there in just a minute.
I can understand following your line of thought on the shot.

Missing a discord instruction sounds feasible. Did you think about voting in the back half of the day, or were you not allowed to do so?

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
First, I am distracted as my wife is in the ER at the moment, as her physical therapist sent her there when she had a leg cramp that they think may be a clot or something. She is awaiting an ultrasound, and is bored. I appreciate everyone's kind thoughts.

Anyway I did not get a chance to read more than a little of the Tribal Council thread before it got closed on me. I think I can share that Shiro and Nightengale are the two originals in Tribal Council, and that Badger was Heyman and that they were astonished that we didn't notice Heyman had been killed. I know I had thought it was the silencer action. Badger was sad that we didn't even notice he was gone.

I am not complaining about not being able to read more of the Tribal Council thread - I would most certainly prefer to be here.

I am guessing that Strange figured there was a little sus on me so he shot me thinking he could talk his was out when I flip green.

I am sorry to hear about Rhea's wife, and hope everything is ok. My wife had multiple bloodclots caught with our second child, and it was very scary and painful.

For the game
As I was reading the thread, this immediately triggered me (triggered lol). How does this make sense? The best thing for a fake in that situation is to get some consensus, tie a few people in, get some public assertions, and then make a kill. Particularly since there are no flips. And then to say because there was some sus I could just talk my way out of it? Rhea makes an immediate assertion that I was scum. Not that I could have been wrong etc. Contrast that to the takes people had on Cody. Who shot someone with dees. They takes on me were immediately less nuanced, and mostly about being quiet. Which would be a nonsense strategy, and because I couldn't speak, I was almost killed.

Top Bottom