Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 15 - VoidKitten's Revenge

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
There were 4 new people in the Council. Rajah seems to be a Vig/SK

1 was killed by Green.

I assume since we had 4, scum kill was hidden.

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
I still kinda find Cody's shot fairly NAI at this point. Wouldn't defend him that hard, but after some time removed from it I don't think it was outing as Dr. Strange's shot feels

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
I still kinda find Cody's shot fairly NAI at this point. Wouldn't defend him that hard, but after some time removed from it I don't think it was outing as Dr. Strange's shot feels
Dr. Stranges shot was significantly more sus then Cody's. But both were bad.

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
Clarinet skipped around the battlefield without a care in the world. He really didn’t know what he was doing here and would probably delete all evidence of him ever being here months after the battle was over, but he was here now and would do things. Clarinet saw Pug walking ahead of him and scanned Pug with a device to find out what Pug’s favorite weapon was.

Vote: Pug

care to explain

Look at his avatar.

XPQERGh.png

You're reading too much into this. If my vote was based on anything concrete, I would not have pointed to something fluffy.

Based on this, Doesnt really look like Jade has info.

@Sirius Black You think there's more to it?

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
Pug is on my list for further examination. What was learned about him last night? What has he contributed?

Alright lets get down to brass tacks. I have to be away from the computer in a few hours through end of day so I am going to say my piece. From what I have seen in the write ups and what I know to be true this is my best place to put a vote. I am new to how this game is played and some of the mechanics but from what has been explained to me it is time.

Vote: Pug

I'm just going to straight up ask you. Are you claiming deets on Pug or not?
Think there was a Jim pointing to himself gif reply to this one that I missed in the ISO
He is scummy as the day is long.

Taking this in conjunction with the writeup, we can make an assumption. My only question would be, what was found? What is the favorite weapon? I know you cant really answer that. Not asking you to. Just curiosity on my part. I need more information to start putting more things together.

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
might of been wish related they wished to be a pgo for 1 night
This poor witch has seen terrible things befall good people. I want scum to think twice about coming after me. Or Rajah from coming at me again.

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
Think there was a Jim pointing to himself gif reply to this one that I missed in the ISO

Taking this in conjunction with the writeup, we can make an assumption. My only question would be, what was found? What is the favorite weapon? I know you cant really answer that. Not asking you to. Just curiosity on my part. I need more information to start putting more things together.
My guess is he learned what class of action can be taken or just found out whether someone had killing power. Or could have been a rolecop.

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
My guess is he learned what class of action can be taken or just found out whether someone had killing power. Or could have been a rolecop.
Kinda reads like a rolecop to me.

Did anyone give their thoughts on the NAs?

Pug

Lunchable
Read like 600 posts, yesterday seemed town (jafar) on town (sirus), garg is looking v good today
Idk about pug who fancys thier profile up not to use it
a dumb idiot with access to canva, its significantly easier than you think

Pug

Lunchable
I want to know more about this action from Violina but im guessing we will not - "Suddenly, no one could remember who they wanted to see during the night and instead decided to see other people instead"

Aside from the action on me there a number of information based actions we havent heard anything about (unless i read too fast)

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
OK, my thoughts on NAs

Violina appears to have redirected people

Rajah posted up at TTC. Attacked those that approached, I assume.

Crackle cloaked Kitten Kaboodle. No other actions from scum were seen

Clarinet seems to have investigated Pug

Insaner placed more listening devices. Still no clue. Maybe something will trigger his rage and additional actions may unlock?

Jarrod talked with Sabrina. Jail or cop action?

Knee killed TFB

Val protected Jade, via handing a shield.

Xan reached out to Boston Mayor for info???

3pup planted devices at Gargamels

Rajah kill Glinda and Sabrina.

I know I didnt target The Tribal Chief. Makes me feel the Violina's initial action was a mass redirect.
“The wheel has begun.”
Last thing Violina said going into the night. So potentially shifted everyone's targets. How accurate or inaccurate might the SoD3 post be?

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
Ive had crappy few days at work with a rapidly shifting schedule. Hopefully I can get some decent sleep tonight and be clear minded tomorrow. Only 2 errands planned, so should be around the last 8-10 hours of the phase.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Here's a thought

Why didn't we see anyone visit Tribal Chief tonight?

It seems apparent that Rajah kills people who visit his target

Two people died. One of them is apparently mafia according to Gargamel. We didn't see their action because all scum actions were hidden by Kitten Kaboodle.

Doesn't that mean that Glinda also has to be mafia here?

Dude Love

Lunchable
Alrighty, my obligations are over and I'm back to moving and grooving. I caught up on everything, but wouldn't say I've actually absorbed everything, if that makes sense.

Sirius and Gargamel feeling very towny. Glinda is back, and I got town reads from her based on day 1, and I don't think that has changed. I've liked Rhea's posts, for the most part.

I'll probably do better if some people ask me for reads instead of me trying to put the last couple days together in my own head.

I know Rhea hadn't seen much of the Tribal Chat, so @Glinda, if you care to say, was any of the stasis players' alignment revealed in the chat?

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
If Tribal Council is scum then we're already fucked.

I imagine it's some combination of thinking Rhea was towny(overall they were despite my concerns) and that they got shot by scum.

Strange's shot is hella suspect and think he should be flipped first. But would have been kinda nice to have the Rhea flip to know for sure
I think some on the council might be wolf siding lol

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable
My wife is back from the ER, and while she is still in some pain, they have ruled out a blood clot nor a dangerous cyst. I will be playing nurse and housekeeper for a bit so hopefully I won't be dead again when I come back.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
My wife is back from the ER, and while she is still in some pain, they have ruled out a blood clot nor a dangerous cyst. I will be playing nurse and housekeeper for a bit so hopefully I won't be dead again when I come back.
Hope she feels better soon.

Pug

Lunchable
Here's a thought

Why didn't we see anyone visit Tribal Chief tonight?

It seems apparent that Rajah kills people who visit his target

Two people died. One of them is apparently mafia according to Gargamel. We didn't see their action because all scum actions were hidden by Kitten Kaboodle.

Doesn't that mean that Glinda also has to be mafia here?
Can you elaborate on this, I'm just not seeing how this would be inherent

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
To put the above post more succinctly

We know Glinda was killed by Rajah visiting Tribal Chief.

We know mafia actions were hidden last night.

We saw no townies visit Tribal Chief.

So it looks like Glinda is outed as mafia here.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie

i want this to be true very much and it makes me tempted to vote them for my own ego and to see them dead and can the council just get bloodthirsty already

Dude Love

Lunchable
Glinda is back, and I got town reads from her based on day 1, and I don't think that has changed.

Joe Biden Politics GIF by The Democrats

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
I haven't got good vibes from Glinda's return and how she was pressing for night action info and who had Pug info, so I'm not against this.

Also, @Merlin does your info unequivocally make Pug scum, or is there room for error/interpretation?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Pug - 2 (Jade Cargill #867, Merlin #988)
Glinda - 2 (Sirius Black #1128, Cody Rhodes #1140)
Dr Strange - 1 (Gargamel #1064)
Cody Rhodes - 1 (Jafar #1080)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter, Mankind, Mick Foley, Pug, Rhea Ripley, Seth Rollins, Glinda

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 10th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 17 players alive, the majority is 9 votes on a single player.

Last edited:

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
I haven't got good vibes from Glinda's return and how she was pressing for night action info and who had Pug info, so I'm not against this.

Also, @Merlin does your info unequivocally make Pug scum, or is there room for error/interpretation?
There is always room for error in these games. If we want to get rid of Glinda now and circle back to Pug then I am comfortable with it. However him not even addressing it in his multiple posts makes me even more confident in my beliefs.

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
There is always room for error in these games. If we want to get rid of Glinda now and circle back to Pug then I am comfortable with it. However him not even addressing it in his multiple posts makes me even more confident in my beliefs.
My surprise came from the fact that they've been posting and sort of solving along at all. I figured they'd maybe make one or two posts and then realize they were outed, or just not have posted at all, so I'm less sure it's a hit. But I get that it just as easily could be scum trying to seem like they don't care.

I guess my question is you didn't receive like "Pug is not town" or something and learned something about their role that's very damning on the surface? So I wanted to make sure just in case they suddenly start being so towny that I get paranoid.

I'm fine resolving there, but I think Glinda and Strange will also kill at least one smurf.

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
I'll say for Strange that I don't really get why as scum they would shoot silently and not bother to check in or explain theirselves or anything, knowing that it would probably bring them a lot of attention. It's not like they were cornered.

But I also just think the simple fact they didn't engage with the shot or the reactions at all just isn't towny.

Pug

Lunchable
Sorry didn't seem worthwhile, it's always so overblown and rather than working towards rest of the game and next steps it's just I'm not scum you've misunderstood for the next 80 posts

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
Real life got in the way yesterday so I wasn’t able to get online during the day and I couldn’t keep my eyes open to get caught up last night. Going to do my best to do some reading catch-up during the day today so that I can try to post some thoughts after work. If I’m lucky I may even be able to get a post or two in before then.

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable
I don't have a lot of time nor brain power, and I don't know if I will make it back before the end of day, so

Vote: Strange

I hope this is not just OMGUS for shooting me / killing me without explanation, then disappearing. It's just that right now, I trust Gargamel more than anyone and he's voting here.

I think it is quite likely that we have multiple scum trains at the moment, because according to my scribbles there are a probably baddies left.

The lack of flips makes this difficult, and we don't know a lot, but I'd like to get opinions on everyone's top 2 trusts (for me, it's Gargamel, then probably Sirius), and bottom 2 aka threats (Strange, then I can't decide whether maybe Pug over Glinda).

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Glinda - 3 (Sirius Black #1128, Cody Rhodes #1140, Jafar #1151)
Pug - 2 (Jade Cargill #867, Merlin #988)
Dr Strange - 2 (Gargamel #1064, Rhea Ripley #1154)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter, Mankind, Mick Foley, Pug, Seth Rollins, Glinda

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 10th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 17 players alive, the majority is 9 votes on a single player.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
That wording doesn't inspire much confidence in Merlin's deets on Pug...

Jafar

Lost Wolf
Also lookin back if merlin is scum then likely cactus and jade are aswell in my eyes jade and merlin vote together alot and they also put cactus up for immunity just sumthing to look back on if i take a bullet

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
I don't think Merlin's explanation is scummy. It just means the deets aren't as concrete as we initially thought.

Don't think they'd even put theirselves in that position if they were a Smurf in most cases

Jafar

Lost Wolf
I don't think Merlin's explanation is scummy. It just means the deets aren't as concrete as we initially thought.

Don't think they'd even put theirselves in that position if they were a Smurf in most cases
Possibly but ppl are up to make mistakes
Its quips like this that have you in my wolf list....

See how dumb that sounds?

I know on Pug. But you all can keep dicking around.
The problem here is that we wont know for another whole day and if your not 100% on it i feel siruis catch on glinda a better take for all we know your trying to save a partner with all your himmin and hawin

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
I don't have a lot of time nor brain power, and I don't know if I will make it back before the end of day, so

I hope this is not just OMGUS for shooting me / killing me without explanation, then disappearing. It's just that right now, I trust Gargamel more than anyone and he's voting here.

I think it is quite likely that we have multiple scum trains at the moment, because according to my scribbles there are a probably baddies left.

The lack of flips makes this difficult, and we don't know a lot, but I'd like to get opinions on everyone's top 2 trusts (for me, it's Gargamel, then probably Sirius), and bottom 2 aka threats (Strange, then I can't decide whether maybe Pug over Glinda).
To answer this, my top two trusts are probably Sirius Black and maybe Cactus after I read their ISO. Just wish they were more present today. Also if Strange is scum you're ultra clear to me.

Top 2 suspects are Strange and Glinda

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Its quips like this that have you in my wolf list....

See how dumb that sounds?

I know on Pug. But you all can keep dicking around.
Are you sure sure? Because I don't understand why Pug's posts would mean anything to you if you really did know.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
It sounded more like you had something that could potentially be seen as incriminating and then their responses convinced you more.

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
Possibly but ppl are up to make mistakes

The problem here is that we wont know for another whole day and if your not 100% on it i feel siruis catch on glinda a better take for all we know your trying to save a partner with all your himmin and hawin
I said I was on board to kill Glinda today and move on tomorrow. Im not trying to save anyone.

Jafar

Lost Wolf
Myself
Garg
Sb
Likely alot of dead players

Then cody is top of my nuetral list as i think ive figured the actual player its not future
Pug needs more lhf maybe idk

Scum pile
Glinda
Strange for the weird shot has he even came back?
Possibly merlin cactus and jade

Any1 else isnt really signifcant enough to place

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
Alrighty, my obligations are over and I'm back to moving and grooving. I caught up on everything, but wouldn't say I've actually absorbed everything, if that makes sense.

Sirius and Gargamel feeling very towny. Glinda is back, and I got town reads from her based on day 1, and I don't think that has changed. I've liked Rhea's posts, for the most part.

I'll probably do better if some people ask me for reads instead of me trying to put the last couple days together in my own head.

I know Rhea hadn't seen much of the Tribal Chat, so @Glinda, if you care to say, was any of the stasis players' alignment revealed in the chat?
We were told that it was a still a live thread and not to reveal who I was or what my alignment was. They seemed confused as to 4 people showing up with only 3 kills revealed in thread. Some said more then others, but even there people can lie.

Glinda

Vanilla Townie

My action was also hidden on N1.

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
Myself
Garg
Sb
Likely alot of dead players

Then cody is top of my nuetral list as i think ive figured the actual player its not future

Scum pile
Glinda

No, Strange has not come back. They made the shot in private, and despite being online, they have not made any post since.

Why do you have Cactus as possible scum?

Glinda

Vanilla Townie

If you read the post, said Im not asking for it to get reveal, that I was just curious, as im sure everyone else was too. I just stated it.

Jafar

Lost Wolf
No, Strange has not come back. They made the shot in private, and despite being online, they have not made any post since.

Why do you have Cactus as possible scum?
i dont nessarily think he is unless merlin and jade are if we are playing multiball likely both scum teams would prop thier ppl up idk

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
Not adressing it? My last post said I was going to try to get some sleep. So you push through the night and into the morning for me? Expect me to respond while sleeping?

Disregard if to pug.

Merlin

Vanilla Townie

Scum pile
Glinda

WHen you say neutral on Cody do you not have a read or you are thinking he is actually a neutral player?

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
Not adressing it? My last post said I was going to try to get some sleep. So you push through the night and into the morning for me? Expect me to respond while sleeping?

Disregard if to pug.
Yes Pug, he made zero mention until I said he had made zero mention.

Jafar

Lost Wolf
WHen you say neutral on Cody do you not have a read or you are thinking he is actually a neutral player?
IM having trouble deciding wether scum or town i shot at him dismorning but im thinkin the more day goes on we could figure him out maybe he doesnt tell lies

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie

I think everyone who hasn't already should answer this question

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
I think everyone who hasn't already should answer this question
For town:
Jafar, I think I know who it is based on play
Sirius, for his pushes.
Gargamel, for deets, unless tossing partner under the bus while dead for cred (tinfoil)

For scum:
All the LHF (joking here, but semi-serious)
Merlin, for his deets, but not deets
Dtrange, for the Strange shot then MIA

Top Bottom