Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 15 - VoidKitten's Revenge

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
There was a game of rock paper scissors.

I went Rock, paper, paper, rock, paper and got swept 2-0. At the time I was enjoying a glass of champagne. The game played out over several hours as the other person sent their picks in one at a time and I sent a list after the first one because it was taking so long.

Jade Cargill

Lunchable
You're reading too much into this. If my vote was based on anything concrete, I would not have pointed to something fluffy.

Cody Rhodes

Lunchable
Violina giggled. "Oh and we have a shot!"

Jafar has attempted to shoot Cody Rhodes and....the shot failed.

Violina shrugged her shoulders. "Ah well. Another round!"
Well that's just plain rude. Here I am celebrating my win last night and you try to kill me?

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
I was just hoping to see who got it next before I went to bed. Instead I have poured another drink to see where this leads.

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
Now I have poured another. If I end up with that gun tonight it could be wild.

Jafar

Lost Wolf
The glinda is an interesting call i based them as scum potencial from there pgo wish thinkin that if by chance they had a bpv they could blast ppl who target them my d1 vote was to look like an idiot who didnt know what they were doin why i chose glinda idk just latched on and went with it the tinfoil is strong this game

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
I'll be more present to drop some knowledge today/tomorrow. I was getting over my heartbreak and the ever present realization of my own sexual inadequacy, but I'll do better

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
For what it's worth, while I thought their logic was a bit too trite regarding Jafar and Palpatine, I do think Sirius Black is probably town after their performance last phase.

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
Vote: Rhea Ripley

Gonna apply more pressure because I don't need my heartbreak in my life.

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
Fair, I missed it initially.

Still dont think TFB is who we need to resolve today, but dont like how Sirius has been back and forth so much as to who to vote.
I'm curious what made you think Sirius was back and forth. From my limited perspective, they have been calling primarily for Palpatine since d1, and their push on Jafar was supremely connected to that.

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
The Pug railroad has begun. But here is my question, if the Kitten Kaboodle was cloaked, Pug can't be apart of that correct? I mean in theory Clarinet would have come up empty...
I believe the cloak is why we didn't see any other scum act last night. I don't think it made scum untargetable

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
Anyone got a good reason why I don't just fire back at Cody? Their ISO is nothing and part of me feels like they shot me because I outed Sabrina

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
I also have half a mind to fire at Mami. I really think she slipped about Mazer.

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
Oh, I get it. Gargamel starts talking and everybody runs away.

I bathed and everything.

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
An upside of shooting Mami is if I miss and she's town, that's a good person to give the gun to

Cody Rhodes

Lunchable
Oh, hi [REDACTED]

It's not exactly helping your case

What's your second number choice?
I'll admit I missed that it was YOU that outed the info. So for that, I apologize for shooting at you. But since you were #5, it's only semi sorry.

Anyone that isn't me would be preferable. I'll check out a few people and be right back.

Jafar

Lost Wolf
I'll admit I missed that it was YOU that outed the info. So for that, I apologize for shooting at you. But since you were #5, it's only semi sorry.

Anyone that isn't me would be preferable. I'll check out a few people and be right back.
God damnit mr rng.org himself

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I also have half a mind to fire at Mami. I really think she slipped about Mazer.
I noticed that too yesterday. My thought about this was, man, would they really actually slip like this as mafia?

I don't know. This game has a lot of really wolfy people.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I just went through Sabrina's ISO

I think they have some interactions with Dude Love that looked pretty unaligned. They also expressed their annoyance with Seth Rollins for posting in caps which I think is a good look also?

Had quite a few benign interactions with Merlin.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
So

Gargamel
Dude Love
Seth Rollins
Harry Dresden
Mick Foley

Is a rough list of people I'd rather not get shot today

TFB would be on this list for me too. I guess we are gonna find out tomorrow whether I was right or not.

I think Mankind made some decent posts too but I'd need to look at them again.

If Palpatine flips town I'd even consider adding Jafar to this list at this point

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
I just went through Sabrina's ISO

I think they have some interactions with Dude Love that looked pretty unaligned. They also expressed their annoyance with Seth Rollins for posting in caps which I think is a good look also?

Had quite a few benign interactions with Merlin.
To be clear, Sabrina didn't have partners on d1. They likely wouldn't have known the scum team until the start of D2.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
To be clear, Sabrina didn't have partners on d1. They likely wouldn't have known the scum team until the start of D2.
Oh, right. I guess their D1 interactions don't matter then and they didn't really interact with anyone on D2.

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
I noticed that too yesterday. My thought about this was, man, would they really actually slip like this as mafia?

I don't know. This game has a lot of really wolfy people.
It's kinda blatant but I also don't know how one would specifically interpret that writeup as Mazer choosing to side with scum, unless you knew what happened and just sort of skimmed that portion.

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
So

Gargamel
Dude Love
Seth Rollins
Harry Dresden
Mick Foley

Is a rough list of people I'd rather not get shot today

TFB would be on this list for me too. I guess we are gonna find out tomorrow whether I was right or not.

I think Mankind made some decent posts too but I'd need to look at them again.

If Palpatine flips town I'd even consider adding Jafar to this list at this point
Another list I didn't make.

Why is Mick Foley on your list?

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Dude Love's posts on their own are  okay.

I think they potentially derped not knowing that Paul Heyman was dead. Was it Sabrina who eventually pointed it out?
We'll have to see if Paul is able to post during this day phase or if his vocabulary is limited in some way, otherwise I think this might just be a standard roleblock.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Another list I didn't make.

Why is Mick Foley on your list?
He was basically the only person playing and making reads yesterday. At least that is what it felt like to me. Definitely one of the few people who's been town siding from my perspective. Do I think he could fake that? Yes, but my stance here is that if Mick Foley is mafia then I don't really mind him winning, given his competition.

This read might change if TFB turns out to be mafia but otherwise I trust him completely.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
It's kinda blatant but I also don't know how one would specifically interpret that writeup as Mazer choosing to side with scum, unless you knew what happened and just sort of skimmed that portion.
Well, I don't have a reason to be against Rhea getting shot. So yeah, it's possible that they slipped.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I just don't feel like it's possible to have an actual wolf read in this environment where half the game isn't playing. So my focus is more on looking for people I don't want to get killed.

Seth Rollins

Vanilla Townie
Jafar, what do you think of Rhea?

The question wasn't directed at me but it does prompt a thought in my mind...

I think it's interesting that Rhea voted to sleep but then later backed away from that vote when other people also voted to sleep.

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
I just don't feel like it's possible to have an actual wolf read in this environment where half the game isn't playing. So my focus is more on looking for people I don't want to get killed.
Agree it would be nice to hear from a few more people.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
I was gonna hold off as a gentleman, but I'm too heartbroken to let this fly while they're already dead.

Sabrina Spellman is Mazer and turned to the scum side.

@Tribal Council

Don't let them come back.
He died like he lived. Betraying everyone.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
I basically got pretty busy and unexpectedly didn't get home Sunday until past deadline.

Tried to go through everything quickly.

Reading through Rhea's iso, they are obviously a smart person, so just coming yesterday with pretty much "I am now changing because I just realized sleep is what scum wants" does not sit well with me.

Jafar

Lost Wolf
I struggle to town read any1 sept pal (still think hes town but ppl see evil portrait and the gimmicking didnt help that)and gargemel and that didnt happen til today

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
I want to hear from Rhea and I'm giving her until 12 my time before I blast her indiscriminately

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
Did we decide officially what this was?

Shirokitsune could not stand all of this noise. He hated it. All of the explosions, the talking, the battles. Enough. He was so mad that he came across Paul Heyman and karate chopped his throat, rendering him unable to form many words. Satisfied, Shiro moved on, his anger slightly abated.

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable
Well, I don't have a reason to be against Rhea getting shot. So yeah, it's possible that they slipped.

Sorry I have been away. Obviously I don't want to get shot.

Since real life stuff has gotten incredibly hairy, I just missed that from the write up. It said Mazer made a choice, and the color right above it was Kaboodle in red.
Boston was not nearly as quiet as it was when night first began as various combatants trolled the streets looking to push The Corporation and Kitten Kaboodle forward. One person, who really didn’t have a stake in this, as both sides thought him missing, was Mazer. He had been lonely for quite some time, preferring to strike out on his own. He knew the land and had the smarts to ensure his survival.

But this time was different. He couldn’t just stand alone, he didn't think. No. He needed allies. Mazer had met with Listo and Foxxi and listened to both of them, both praises and threats. But he knew where his true heart lie. He had to join The Corporation and help his friends end the madness of VoidKitten. But the power of the Kitten Kaboodle was fearsome. He had no idea what to do, so he sat down and thought about it.

Finally, Mazer made his decision and set out to seal the deal, as he was now a part of a team and no longer alone.

I just presumed he chose red because I know I simply can't trust anyone. If I knew for sure that Mazer was red, why would I post that if I were scum, when there's a possibility to continue to spread confusion?

I guess I can see how it might look like I blurted out TMI, but it's really not the case. .Since Void mentioned there are multiples of each role, someone else should be able to investigate me. Right now, the only person I mostly trust is Gargamel, who it seems is claiming direct knowledge of what happened with Mazer. Unless there's a counter claim, once Mazer flips, we will be sure about Gargamel.

But I still have a lot of catching up to do, but so far it seems like scum has done well keeping us confused. That usually happens early with hiding action and mass role blocks.

In a game this size, I am guessing that we probably started with 4-5 red, with a SK and the possibility of recruiting others. I am not sure I buy Glinda as being town, because she won 3 day immunity, and scum would have been able to control that. I have also been skeptical of The Final Boss (who was killed by green Knee).

We have lost Heyman so far. The others are to be revealed. If Tribal Council is the group who decides who to give wish granting powers to, then having Mazer and possibly one or more of The Final Boss, Glinda, or Palp on there concerns me.

Jafar

Lost Wolf
Did we decide officially what this was?

Shirokitsune could not stand all of this noise. He hated it. All of the explosions, the talking, the battles. Enough. He was so mad that he came across Paul Heyman and karate chopped his throat, rendering him unable to form many words. Satisfied, Shiro moved on, his anger slightly abated.
Silence likely

Jafar

Lost Wolf
And yet Seth Rollins has made nothing but 9 gimmick posts and sleep votes and he makes the cleared list.
I dont think any1 is cleared techniquely garg could be scum just outting the 3p they recruited for town points but realisticly i doubt hes that bold

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
Pug is on my list for further examination. What was learned about him last night? What has he contributed?

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie

Since real life stuff has gotten incredibly hairy, I just missed that from the write up. It said Mazer made a choice, and the color right above it was Kaboodle in red.

I just presumed he chose red because I know I simply can't trust anyone. If I knew for sure that Mazer was red, why would I post that if I were scum, when there's a possibility to continue to spread confusion?

I guess I can see how it might look like I blurted out TMI, but it's really not the case. .Since Void mentioned there are multiples of each role, someone else should be able to investigate me. Right now, the only person I mostly trust is Gargamel, who it seems is claiming direct knowledge of what happened with Mazer. Unless there's a counter claim, once Mazer flips, we will be sure about Gargamel.

But I still have a lot of catching up to do, but so far it seems like scum has done well keeping us confused. That usually happens early with hiding action and mass role blocks.

In a game this size, I am guessing that we probably started with 4-5 red, with a SK and the possibility of recruiting others. I am not sure I buy Glinda as being town, because she won 3 day immunity, and scum would have been able to control that. I have also been skeptical of The Final Boss (who was killed by green Knee).

We have lost Heyman so far. The others are to be revealed. If Tribal Council is the group who decides who to give wish granting powers to, then having Mazer and possibly one or more of The Final Boss, Glinda, or Palp on there concerns me.
Any other slots you feel uneasy about?

Thoughts on Cody Rhodes?

Jafar

Lost Wolf
pug GIF by Animation Domination High-Def
Ilololol

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable
Can you share how you know that someone on scum has an iron collar? I didn't see that in the write up.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
And yet Seth Rollins has made nothing but 9 gimmick posts and sleep votes and he makes the cleared list.
To clarify, Seth Rollins town read was based on D1 spew from Sabrina which Gargamel pointer out to be irrelevant since Sabrina only joined the team on N1.

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
Alright lets get down to brass tacks. I have to be away from the computer in a few hours through end of day so I am going to say my piece. From what I have seen in the write ups and what I know to be true this is my best place to put a vote. I am new to how this game is played and some of the mechanics but from what has been explained to me it is time.

Vote: Pug

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter

Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought would be your explanation. I can't hate really.

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
Can you share how you know that someone on scum has an iron collar? I didn't see that in the write up.
I'm keeping mum for now, but know that it's something only me, Sabrina, and scum would know and isn't exactly info I got from a night action

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Alright lets get down to brass tacks. I have to be away from the computer in a few hours through end of day so I am going to say my piece. From what I have seen in the write ups and what I know to be true this is my best place to put a vote. I am new to how this game is played and some of the mechanics but from what has been explained to me it is time.

Vote: Pug
Nobody has come forward to claim deets on Pug though?

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
I've got cold feet on Rhea now

Might just shoot Cody even though I don't feel super confident they'll flip wolf

Any other preferred shots?

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I think Cody Rhodes ain't towny and they did make that awful shot on Gargamel so I'd be fine with a retaliation shot here

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Because they haven't been blatantly wolf siding but they also pretty much haven't done anything despite being an active player

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
I'm pretty null on Strange, but I'm not thinking of many reasons to NOT shoot them

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
On the gun topic, what is the strategy involved knowing that its only a 25% shot to hit and if you miss then the odds increase in their favor? I've never played with this type of gun.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
If I wanted to come up with a reason to shoot Dr Strange I'd say that at times they feel "too aware and not confused enough" but aren't very proactive themselves

I don't know if people would agree but that's my impression of them

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
On the gun topic, what is the strategy involved knowing that its only a 25% shot to hit and if you miss then the odds increase in their favor? I've never played with this type of gun.
Honestly, earlier shots are probably better catered towards tinfoil-type reads like Rhea or Strange because if they're town, they're great people to give the gun.

I feel the next 3 shots if I don't kill someone should be focused on people we feel confident will flip scum

Top Bottom