Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 15 - VoidKitten's Revenge

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
A genie perverting the wishes that are asked of him is true trickster genie move. Also, valid for Jafar considering he twists Abis Mal's wishes in The Return of Jafar.

I'm not sure of the way to go with this, clearly. If either of Cactus Jack or Glinda are wolves, then I'd doubt TFB is too. I don't think he'd be my choice for lynching at the moment. I think Jafar is probably a distraction just because he's being controversial and confrontational.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
Its all up to the assumption that the act on TFB was a Jail and not some other form of protection. We dont have enough information to say straight up that he was Jailed.

So I can agree with he isnt cleared and maybe shouldnt be the focus this phase.
The fuck? Scum already know everyone's alignment.
Scum knows alignments yes, but not which town person has the doc/protect. Glinda is saying that revealing someone’s alignment publicly screws with balance the same way it would if scum were granted a wish to know who the town doc was.

Jafar

Lost Wolf
A genie perverting the wishes that are asked of him is true trickster genie move. Also, valid for Jafar considering he twists Abis Mal's wishes in The Return of Jafar.

I'm not sure of the way to go with this, clearly. If either of Cactus Jack or Glinda are wolves, then I'd doubt TFB is too. I don't think he'd be my choice for lynching at the moment. I think Jafar is probably a distraction just because he's being controversial and confrontational.
i dont get to prevert it vk does

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie

That being said, if the choice is between yeeting TFB or Jafar I would yeet TFB. I think it’s a misyeet but at least Jafar is contributing. TFB has 8 posts since the game started.

Jafar

Lost Wolf
Pug GIF

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
If people are saying that we shouldn't be using the powers that are given to us in order to advance our win condition

I'm gonna be honest, I haven't looked at it that way

Don't know why anyone would lol?

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
Vote: Sleep

I’d rather sleep than either of the top two trains. I’ll move if there isn’t enough support for it.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
VOTE PALPATINE TO SAVE TFB WHO IS VERY LIKELY TOWN BASED ON ACTIONS AND ALMOST BEING YEETED ON D1

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
I doubt we will get enough movement to reach 10 votes on any person. Even if everyone active right now swapped to the same target.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

The Final Boss - 4 (Rhea #514, Cactus Jack #717, Merlin #762, Jafar #821)
Sleep - 2 (Seth Rollins #455, Harry Dresden #815)
Jafar - 2 (Cody Rhodes #510, The Tribal Chief #512)
Palpatine - 2 (Gargamel #511, Sirius Black #820)
Gargamel - 1 (Jade Cargill #490)
Pug - 1 (Palpatine #808

Not Voting: Dr Strange, Dude Love, Glinda, Harry Potter, Mankind, Pug, Sabrina Spellman, The Final Boss, Mick Foley #757

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 7th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 21 players alive, the majority is 11 votes on a single player.

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 7th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 21 players alive, the majority is 11 votes on a single player.

NO It's PLURALITY YEET

THE TOP VOTE BETTER GETS ELIMINATED
Guess I missed the underlined. Still no reason to be in caps

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
DON'T FORGET WHAT HAPPENED TODAY

IF PALPATINE IS MAFIA JAFAR IS 100% HIS PARTNER AND SO IS GLINDA PROBABLY

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 2 Vote Count:

Sleep - 4 (Seth Rollins #455, Harry Dresden #815, Glinda #841, Jafar #844)
Palpatine - 3 (Gargamel #511, Sirius Black #820, Mankind #837)
The Final Boss - 3 (Rhea #514, Cactus Jack #717, Merlin #762)
Jafar - 2 (Cody Rhodes #510, The Tribal Chief #512)
Gargamel - 1 (Jade Cargill #490)
Pug - 1 (Palpatine #808)

Not Voting: Dr Strange, Dude Love, Harry Potter, Pug, Sabrina Spellman, The Final Boss, Mick Foley #757

—---------------

As Sleep is not a valid player, it will be disregarded when not hitting majority, as the vote counts have plainly stated. And since Violina breaks all ties…

Violina interjected and laughed. “Ah well yes. I did choose, thank you. And I cannot stand the thought of having any Death Stars in my universe. Oh nonono.” Violina pressed a few buttons and a red ring surrounded Palpatine. Palpatine tried to escape, but it was no use. The red ring pulsed and Palpatine instantly vaporized.

Palpatine, playing as ???, the ???, has been eliminated, sent to Tribal Council and is in stasis for one full cycle.

—---------------

Violina shrugged her shoulders but then smiled. “Oh yes yes. I had one other bit of business to attend to. Tomorrow will be another day and my council shall have their hands full choosing another person for my power. As always, I shall give you a super useful hint in figuring out what tomorrow will bring.

“The wheel has begun.”

—---------------

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on April 8th or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Day 3 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Violina’s face shone brilliantly throughout the night illuminating the darkness temporarily while she spoke. “Hello Hello! I think we need to have some fun today. I have spent my hard earned gold coins on all of you, so I really hope you appreciate all the fun I have in store.” Violina chuckled again. “Well, at least fun for me.” Violina pressed a couple buttons on her console and a mist spread across the entire battlefield. Suddenly, no one could remember who they wanted to see during the night and instead decided to see other people instead. It’s not you…its me.

Rajah was on the prowl again. He hadn’t been lucky enough to run into anyone on the first night, but he wanted to try again. He couldn’t let FoS reign supreme as the one true site. Rajah spent most of the night wandering, but decided to settle down outside the house of The Tribal Chief, who recently relocated from Pensacola. Rajah’s eyes glinted as he watched people travel all around tonight, hoping some would cross his path.

Crackleslap knew that the Kitten Kaboodle needed to be sneaky and he was the most sneaky of them all. Crackleslap ran around to each member of the Kitten Kaboodle and attached cloaking devices to them, keeping them obscured.

Clarinet skipped around the battlefield without a care in the world. He really didn’t know what he was doing here and would probably delete all evidence of him ever being here months after the battle was over, but he was here now and would do things. Clarinet saw Pug walking ahead of him and scanned Pug with a device to find out what Pug’s favorite weapon was.

Insaner didn’t like what he heard yesterday, but not enough to send him into a rage. Insaner decided he would try again and put his listening devices in different locations to ensure he truly would hear all.

Jarrod mulled around the field when he came across Sabrina Spellman. He engaged Sabrina in polite conversation around different forms of magic as he attempted to ascertain her feelings.

Kneeneighbor felt like he had been unseen. Knee wanted to make sure everyone knew who he was and knew the best way to make a mark…was to literally make a mark. Knee sought out, with his target in mind, and located The Final Boss. Before The Final Boss could even run, Knee stabbed a blade deep into the throat of the Final Boss, who slowly bled out on the floor while Knee simply watched.

The Final Boss, playing as ???, the ???, has been killed, sent to Tribal Council, and is in stasis for one full cycle.

Val the Moofia Boss
wanted to be friends with everyone. He didn’t like this infighting, but he did stand for the side of justice. He would not let his friends disappear right before his eyes. Val located Jade Cargill and handed her a shield. “Use this well, my friend,” Val said before disappearing.

Xanjori had always felt really in touch with the gods. His favorite god was Anubis as he really loved the second Mummy movie. The Scorpion King was so overplayed…anyway. Xanjori decided to stay in tonight and reached out to the mayor of Boston to find out some important information.

3puppies loved technology and had a whole bunch of it. It helped him figure out precisely what coupons would work best and help him get a whole bunch of weaponry to take out the Kitten Kaboodle. He had recently seen a sale on some hearing aids and decided to MacGyver them to his need. 3puppies snuck over to Gargamel’s castle and planted the devices.

Rajah was elated. He had come across some people and tagged them, waiting for them to be alone. Tonight, he would be meting out some justice. Rajah crept around after Glinda waiting for the opportune moment. When Glinda stopped to relieve herself, Rajah struck, beheading Glinda in one fell swoop. Before Glinda’s head even hit the ground, Rajah was gone.

Glinda, playing as ???, the ???, has been killed, sent to Tribal Council, and is in stasis for one full cycle.

Rajah
was not finished. No sooner did he leave Glinda, did he find his other target. Rajah crept up behind Sabrina Spellman and attempted to behead her, but missed. Sabrina jumped back and started to cast magic spells at Rajah, who avoided them. Rajah leapt forward but missed. However, he recovered and quickly swung his blade around, cleaving Sabrina Spellman in two.

Sabrina Spellman, playing as ???, the ???, has been killed, sent to Tribal Council, and is in stasis for one full cycle.

—---------------

Jafar is a Wishgranter for Day 3 and may grant one public wish cast in the thread. Once a wish is granted, the thread will be told a wish was granted, but not what wish. Wishes must start with “I wish” and be bolded for them to count. Wishes must also contain a player as the target of wish for them to be valid. Me, I, random players, etc do not count.

—---------------

Violina’s head appeared once more as the day started and she announced glorious news to everyone. “Hello all, hello! Our lovely Tribal Council has chosen once again for another person to receive my boon. And the Tribal Council has chosen….JAFAR!!! Time to reveal what event Jafar will take place in.

Jafar has been given a gun and will choose a player to shoot. This kill is submitted privately, but will be publicly revealed to the thread. Upon firing the gun, a 1d6 will roll. If the number is a 6, the gun will kill the player chosen. If dice rolls a 1-5, the shot will fail and the gun will be given to the player that was attempted to be shot. The dice will now roll a 1-5, with a 5 being a kill shot. This will continue until the gun has been successfully fired. If a gun is not fired within a reasonable time (at least 8 hours; at mod discretion for full time) by its player, the player holding the gun will be killed instead.

Violina did a slight smile and nodded her head, disappearing as Boston went silent.

—---------------

Paul Heyman, playing as Blind Ninja/kdestiny, the Hider, has left stasis.

—---------------

Living Players:

1. Cactus Jack
2. Cody Rhodes
3. Dr Strange
4. Dude Love
5. Gargamel
6. Harry Dresden
7. Harry Potter
8. Jade Cargill
9. Jafar
10. Mankind
11. Merlin
12. Mick Foley
13. Pug
14. Rhea Ripley
15. Seth Rollins
16. Sirius Black

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on April 10th or when majority is reached. With 16 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, the player with the highest number of votes will be eliminated.

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
I was gonna hold off as a gentleman, but I'm too heartbroken to let this fly while they're already dead.

Sabrina Spellman is Mazer and turned to the scum side.

@Tribal Council

Don't let them come back.

Jafar

Lost Wolf
I was gonna hold off as a gentleman, but I'm too heartbroken to let this fly while they're already dead.

Sabrina Spellman is Mazer and turned to the scum side.

@Tribal Council

Don't let them come back.
good catch that sexy witch was mazer all along the legend

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
Also, scum should have an iron collar on someone out there. They could use it on anyone so they potentially could use it on town/neutral, but if someone ends up being lynch proof, odds are they are scum.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
One more day to find out if we have to murder Jafar here or not. If Palpatine was indeed mafia then yesterday was a profoundly lolwolves moment.

I'm guessing that TFB was an inactivity vig kill. Man I hate this shot, were there no better targets? I'm not very hopeful about their flip...

It seems like Rajah was the vig that turned mafia and is now dead? That's very good news actually.

I noticed that Pug was targeted by what sounded like an investigative action and we have a blind vote on him from Jade Cargill. That makes me curious whether they are the person who was targeting them in the write-up and now have deets oh them. I remember not liking a post of Pug on D1 so I'd be willing to believe it if that is indeed what is being claimed. Disclaimer: VoidKitten alluded to there being anti-claim mechanisms in the game in the opening post. Don't outright claim your role or your actions, or you will probably die. That said I'm curious if Jade Cargill indeed caught Pug during the night so I will lend them my vote.

Vote: Pug

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Probably not a good idea to use Jafar's gun on them, since if Pug is indeed caught as mafia here then there is nothing stopping them from shooting a high town if the gun misses.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Me, I, random players, etc do not count.
Here VK restating again that random people do not count as valid wishes. Why would he do that if Jafar convinced him to change his mind about that like he said yesterday? Because if that was the rule then Sabrina's wish shouldn't have been valid, no?

Jafar

Lost Wolf
i took cactus's gun i also shot at cody rhodes and missed why pick cody well i think its future and thats just hilarious in my eyes also his iso is fucking terrible

Jafar

Lost Wolf
his votes were terrible and i didnt see him in writeup unless i missed sumthin i been rereading the whole game for the past 2 hours

Jafar

Lost Wolf
You've made it really hard not to tunnel you if Palpatine flips mafia.
that wont happen for another whole phase and how am i suppose to know if hes scum or not if im town also i could of left my vote on tbf and possibly saved pal if i really cared i dont see how it links me to him your grasping at straws

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
The Pug railroad has begun. But here is my question, if the Kitten Kaboodle was cloaked, Pug can't be apart of that correct? I mean in theory Clarinet would have come up empty...

Jafar

Lost Wolf
The Pug railroad has begun. But here is my question, if the Kitten Kaboodle was cloaked, Pug can't be apart of that correct? I mean in theory Clarinet would have come up empty...
im not understanding what your asking i get the cloaked part not sure if it would cover all or only some

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
that wont happen for another whole phase and how am i suppose to know if hes scum or not if im town also i could of left my vote on tbf and possibly saved pal if i really cared i dont see how it links me to him your grasping at straws
You spared him from my wishes and gave the most insane reasoning for it. You were willing to vote anyone but him yesterday.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I'm reading the cloaked bit as the scum actions being hidden from the writeup.

Seth Rollins

Vanilla Townie
Sorry I've been quiet, this weekend has been busy. I recall someone commenting on Jafar being made into a wish giver again but...Jafar has the highest post count and is very active, so it works out well for someone granting wishes to actually be vocal and present during the game.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
how do you guys feel about strange
I'm not town reading him but I also feel like it's too early in the day to shoot.

Might be a good idea to wait on Jade Cargill to elaborate on their Pug vote and shoot them if they are mafia so we can have actual wagons today.

Top Bottom