Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 15 - VoidKitten's Revenge

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
what do you think that means for Glinda considering the day 1 votes?
Palpatine's vote could be a partner saving them. But it could also be just wolf not caring since there were 3 villa wagons

Glinda did have an interaction with Jafar yesterday that was mildly aggressive although they shifted their tone today.

Jafar has voted for them to receive immunity on D1.

I dislike them not giving their thoughts on Palpatine today if he is indeed a wolf.

Ngl, part of me is fearing that they are just being unhelpful as townies. But at the same time it seems logical to go after them today. Neither has been solvey at all. Jafar has avoided revealing Palpatine or giving any sort of read on them for inexplicable reasons. It just makes sense, and the only reason that would even make me hesitate is thinking that it shouldn't be this easy. But it's also the only lead that I have.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
The way I see it

We flip one of Palpatine and Jafar. Either they flip red and we probably get 2 more out of it

Or they flip green, we just shrug and move on with the game

Sabrina Spellman

Vanilla Townie
If you think it's legit, wouldn't you want it on record vs. Just going for self preservation?
I was pretty much joking. If people think Jafar is scum no reason to not vote him.

Anyway still pondering my vote which is why I haven't voted yet but still don't like that I see sleep votes on the board. I don't think we can afford to wait another day to see what info we may or may not get from the write ups.

I just need to see who I can get a read on.

Palpatine

Lunchable
I just can't

Vote: Sleep

This day has defeated me.
Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Palpatine - 3 (Mick Foley #444, Gargamel #511, Sirius Black #625)
Jafar - 2 (Cody Rhodes #510, The Tribal Chief #512)
Sleep - 1 (Seth Rollins #455)
Gargamel - 1 (Jade Cargill #490
The Final Boss - 1 (Rhea #514)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Glinda, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter, Jafar, Mankind, Merlin, Palpatine, Pug, Sabrina Spellman, The Final Boss

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 7th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 21 players alive, the majority is 11 votes on a single player.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
i will look at the posts of mankind and think about it when i come home from my shopping

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
Considering everyone is still alive, I don't think the weapon Rock used was for a kill, unless it's delayed like a poison or something. The way it 'chilled' people made me think some kind of mass roleblock, though obviously some actions went through. Could have been a percentage roleblock or something.

I read the action on Caito as a jail.

We'll have to see if Paul is able to post during this day phase or if his vocabulary is limited in some way, otherwise I think this might just be a standard roleblock.

I just want to point out that the action in the write up on Caito. It was by Caito on The Final Boss. And it's very interesting that there wasn't a kill the same night that we see an apparent successful jailer action. There's the possibility that The Final Boss was the target and he was protected by being jailed. Or, it could mean that he was the killer and he was blocked by being in jail.

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
I just want to point out that the action in the write up on Caito. It was by Caito on The Final Boss. And it's very interesting that there wasn't a kill the same night that we see an apparent successful jailer action. There's the possibility that The Final Boss was the target and he was protected by being jailed. Or, it could mean that he was the killer and he was blocked by being in jail.
I am still on board to vote for him.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
I agree that the push for him towards the end was…off

It looked like a scum team was trying to save one of their own from elimination
I felt the same way. The only thing that gave me any pause was incredulity that any scum team would be that blatant on D1. If they were, then it was a big slip.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Palpatine - 2 (Mick Foley #444, Gargamel #511)
Sleep - 2 (Seth Rollins #455, Sirius Black #637)
Jafar - 2 (Cody Rhodes #510, The Tribal Chief #512)
Gargamel - 1 (Jade Cargill #490
The Final Boss - 1 (Rhea #514)
Mankind - 1 (Jafar #643

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Glinda, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter, Mankind, Merlin, Palpatine, Pug, Sabrina Spellman, The Final Boss

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 7th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 21 players alive, the majority is 11 votes on a single player.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
why would you think that scum would suddenly play their hand in trying to make a most uncharismatic player their representative in the running for immunity? especially when there are people that held onto their votes and were able to stop this silent hero from moving to the top 2
A point of view that may indicate that that run of votes was intended to make him look guilty rather than save him.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
Emperor Palpatine has no fear of death. I will always come back and I also have my apprentice. Again just ignore the Death Star that has begun construction in the distance.
I guess its possible. Is it really a Rajah-style game without a rez mechanic?

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Why would you yeet Mankind today though. I think they have been one of the better posters yesterday

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
It's strange to me that everyone suddenly wants to yeet someone today despite this being a Rajah style game where nights actually give a lot of info to town

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I feel like there hasn't been enough discussion today for us to arrive at a correct yeet. I think it will be to easy for mafia to coordinate a mislynch if we don't go sleep.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Unless Paul Heyman is unvotable

Vote: Sleep
This may have been pointed out already between this post and the latest, but....

I like to check the front page. It lists Paul Heyman under Dead Players. Either the karate chop to his throat was more deadly than implied, or we have some form of a hidden kill.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
This may have been pointed out already between this post and the latest, but....

I like to check the front page. It lists Paul Heyman under Dead Players. Either the karate chop to his throat was more deadly than implied, or we have some form of a hidden kill.
Lmao you are right I didn't realize

Sabrina Spellman

Vanilla Townie
It's strange to me that everyone suddenly wants to yeet someone today despite this being a Rajah style game where nights actually give a lot of info to town
How much info did town get last night though? First day ended up with no elimination and there was not a lot of info from last night. We have to try to get scum if we can. Even though it is rajah style we can't just rely on sleep and wait on info.

Jafar

Lost Wolf

magic i put you on stand and you appear almost like some1 warned you

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Something I just thought of...the tribal council is supposed to be made up of the dead players right? It's this game's extra mechanic to make being dead suck a little less, isn't it? So....who's on the council that decided to give Jafar a power last night if nobody was dead until this morning? Did somebody start there? Maybe it was just the mod. I guess it doesn't really matter.
magic i put you on stand and you appear almost like some1 warned you
Somebody did tell me. They're called Voidkitten, in the blatantly announced vote counts they shout to everybody on discord every few hours.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
That was incidental, however. I wasn't going to be a no show for the end of day unless I'm busy with irl responsibilities, and I'm not busy right now.

Palpatine

Lunchable
Can people not read?
"Paul Heyman, playing as ???, the ??? has been killed and is currently in suspended animation for one full cycle."
suspended animation for a cycle, willing to bet he comes back.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
not even a check in and was a great poster idk doesnt sit right with me much effort d1 to nothing is garbage in my eyes
With this being Wrestlemania weekend I'm not at all surprised at the low post counts from anyone. Even with anonymous accounts we know that a good chunk of FOS members are wrestling fans. Between the Wrestlemania go-home Smackdown showing on Friday, the Hall of Fame induction ceremony following it and then two nights of Wrestlemania with pre-show starting at like 5pm ET on Saturday and Sunday most people just aren't going to be around.

Sabrina Spellman

Vanilla Townie
Can people not read?
"Paul Heyman, playing as ???, the ??? has been killed and is currently in suspended animation for one full cycle."
suspended animation for a cycle, willing to bet he comes back.
It wasn't in the write up for the night 1 actions though which I think why people have missed. Not everyone goes back to the first post to check on things. Not all mods update the post through the game.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie

Oh VK that sneaky bastard. I only read the original write up. I didn't go to the front page.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Why they chose me idk
Well, I think it's pretty obvious. They liked the joke of making the guy who gets turned into a genie at the end of the movie grant wishes. I would have done the same, because it's funny.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
So people really want blood tonight huh

The news of Paul Heyman's death eliminates the theory that TFB eas mafia who did the kill. Thanks Mankind for pointing this out. Them being jailed eliminates TFB from several possible scum roles. I think that they wouldn't have reached third place yesterday if they were a part of a mafia team anyway. Killing TFB would be a very bad idea today.

Vote: Palpatine

I refuse to kill anyone who has been even mildly towny while slots like this one exist. I think they've been wolfy + they have associations with other slots that I consider to be not towny as well.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Just so everyone is aware, I have an outstanding private wish to kill Palpatine that Jafar can act upon at any moment.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
How much info did town get last night though? First day ended up with no elimination and there was not a lot of info from last night. We have to try to get scum if we can. Even though it is rajah style we can't just rely on sleep and wait on info.
I feel like we got a fair amount of info from the write up.
  • We got some insight into who some players can't be (since the rules state no self-targeting).
  • If we read the Caito action as TFB being jailed then we have a whole lot of characters that TFB can't be (anyone that acted in the write up).
  • The Violina flavor strongly indicates she is not a playable character and is going to be used to represent the Tribal Council actions.
  • Typically scum only get one mass roleblock action. If they used it on N1 then odds are pretty good we're going to get even more info in future write ups.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
so you want to yeet town how awkward
The rather obvious implication is that I don't believe him.

I'm not the one who wants to spill blood today though but if it's what people want then I'd rather it be on someone who isn't contributing.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Still waiting on Jafar to tell us what was the public wish that he granted. He has to be held accountable for that.

Top Bottom