Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 15 - VoidKitten's Revenge

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Sleep - 3 (Rhea #438, Seth Rollins #455, Gargamel #500)
Palpatine - 1 (Mick Foley #444)
Gargamel - 1 (Jade Cargill #490

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Cody Rhodes, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Glinda, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter, Jafar, Mankind, Merlin, Palpatine, Pug, Sabrina Spellman, Sirius Black, The Final Boss, The Tribal Chief

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 7th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 21 players alive, the majority is 11 votes on a single player.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Why Cactus Jack?

@Jade Cargill. How are you? Feeling strong for your match?

Still don't like that we had that weird run yesterday. Do we hate that today?

I like the theory of mass rb/% rb. Reads that way to me.

If Mazer was recruited, should we just assume the bad side? Can Rajah do something then too?

Also, I think Voidkitten having to warn people in the council that their comments would be public is hilarious. He is already worried about his choices.

Jafar

Lost Wolf
GIF by Giffffr

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
Good morning all. Yesterday was a bit wild on campus. Catching up this morning I would still be up for a vote on the Final Boss.

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable
Vote: Final Boss

I realized that voting sleep is what scum wants. I didn't like the rapid growth of their train yesterday

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Palpatine - 2 (Mick Foley #444, Gargamel #511)
Sleep - 2 (Seth Rollins #455, Sirius Black #506)
Jafar - 2 (Cody Rhodes #510, The Tribal Chief #512)
The Final Boss - 1 (Rhea #514)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Glinda, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter, Jafar, Mankind, Merlin, Palpatine, Pug, Sabrina Spellman, The Final Boss

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 7th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. With 21 players alive, the majority is 11 votes on a single player.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
TFB was either the kill target or the kill carrier yeah? Unless scum didn't try killing anyone for some reason

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Jafar - 3 (Cody Rhodes #510, The Tribal Chief #512, Sirius Black #519)
Palpatine - 2 (Mick Foley #444, Gargamel #511)
Sleep - 1 (Seth Rollins #455)
The Final Boss - 1 (Rhea #514)

Not Voting: Cactus Jack, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Glinda, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter, Jafar, Mankind, Merlin, Palpatine, Pug, Sabrina Spellman, The Final Boss

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
I wish voidkitten could only post mod notes in gif form.

I wish for Dr Strange to be given a 1x vigshot.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
My thoughts on the write-up...
Boston was not nearly as quiet as it was when night first began as various combatants trolled the streets looking to push The Corporation and Kitten Kaboodle forward. One person, who really didn’t have a stake in this, as both sides thought him missing, was Mazer. He had been lonely for quite some time, preferring to strike out on his own. He knew the land and had the smarts to ensure his survival.

But this time was different. He couldn’t just stand alone, he didn't think. No. He needed allies. Mazer had met with Listo and Foxxi and listened to both of them, both praises and threats. But he knew where his true heart lie. He had to join The Corporation and help his friends end the madness of VoidKitten. But the power of the Kitten Kaboodle was fearsome. He had no idea what to do, so he sat down and thought about it.

Finally, Mazer made his decision and set out to seal the deal, as he was now a part of a team and no longer alone.

—---------------
Mazer appears to have been recruited. I wonder what that means for Rajah. Can he also be recruited?

Rock leaned lazily back in his chair and was twiddling his thumbs when a brilliant idea struck him. He typed furiously at the computer and realized that he could channel the energy of how terrible the Patriots are and harness that into an attack. Rock activated the weapon, which was even stronger than he expected as it powered up twice, and fired it across the battlefield. A wave of energy passed through everyone, chilling some of them to the core. A bunch of them said fuck this and left, muttering something about ghosts and stealing kidneys.
Mass Roleblock of some kind? With only "some" being chilled to the core and a "bunch," but not all, saying fuck this then I'd guess it's only a certain percentage effective.

Caito was not taking any shit. He hiked up his borrowed kilt and set off. He came across The Final Boss and had a pretty good chat with him. On his way out, Caito waved his hand and a thin mist surrounded The Final Boss, that seemed pretty sturdy and corporeal.
Protect of some kind. Maybe jailkeeper?

LDG pitterpattered around the battlefield ensuring she was staying sneaky. LDG came across some books but didn’t like what she was reading so she put a big red x through one of the sections.
"big red x through one of the sections" makes me think scum caused something to be obscured from the write up.

Shirokitsune could not stand all of this noise. He hated it. All of the explosions, the talking, the battles. Enough. He was so mad that he came across Paul Heyman and karate chopped his throat, rendering him unable to form many words. Satisfied, Shiro moved on, his anger slightly abated.
Silence or post restrict action?

Marack had left where Rock was and went out into the city of Boston. He was gloomily walking down the street when he heard a noise. He quickly ducked behind a parked car and saw Gargamel walking shortly ahead of him. Gargamel went to go to the bathroom, but left his pack behind. Marack went through Gargamel’s pack to see what he was up to.
Track action?

Insaner would not be outdone by anyone. He was present, slowly making his way around the city setting up multiple listening devices, aiming to capture precise discussions. Once Insaner was sure he would hear everything, he set out back to his hideout. If he didn’t like some things he heard, oh boy, there would be hell to pay.
????

Violina’s face shone brilliantly in the sky above Boston. “The Tribal Council has decided what today will bring. Our lucky chosen player is none other than Jafar!!!”
Interesting. I wonder how Jafar fits the clue given to Tribal Council at the end of D1 "Cointed a well-phrased term."

Harry Potter

Vanilla Townie
Sorry I was gone all day yesterday, I had a really busy day and wasn't able to get on, I am catching up now

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I wish for any player who targets Seth Rollins at night to be forced to post cat gifs the following day phase.

I wish voidkitten could only post mod notes in gif form.

I wish for Dr Strange to be given a 1x vigshot.
I checked and it seems like those were the only two eligible wishes other than my wish for Palpatine's alignment to be revealed publicly?

So either Dr Strange has a vig shot or the wish was entirely wasted

I don't like it. Do we think Dr Strange is town? He is a null slot for me tbh

If Palpatine is scum, Jafar has avoided revealing his alignment in the thread. If Dr Strange is scum, Jafar probably gave him a vig shot just now. I hate it

Jafar

Lost Wolf
I checked and it seems like those were the only two eligible wishes other than my wish for Palpatine's alignment to be revealed publicly?

So either Dr Strange has a vig shot or the wish was entirely wasted

I don't like it. Do we think Dr Strange is town? He is a null slot for me tbh

If Palpatine is scum, Jafar has avoided revealing his alignment in the thread. If Dr Strange is scum, Jafar probably gave him a vig shot just now. I hate it
MMm not quite right

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I wasnt gunna potenally give a scum a inno he could be scum with invest immune idk
I mean after this post I feel like I just have to flip one of you or Palpatine

This is such a strange reason to give not to flip someone

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Is it tho would you wanna risk giving scum a free well the mod said im town so fuck off card
I would because the risk would be very small

It's not even clear if godfather would be immune to getting their alignment revealed in this way

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
It’s also boring as fuck. Why do a boring wish. You want me flipped NK me.
Well, doesn't seem like there is much of a choice now, does it? I'd settle for an investigation on you, but now it does seem like we are gonna have to kill you.

Top Bottom