Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 15 - VoidKitten's Revenge

Dude Love

Lunchable
Vote: Glinda

Less than 24 hours left in the phase. My vote on Glinda puts them into a comfy tie with Cactus, I believe. That leaves quite a few names on 1 or 2 votes that could easily be manipulated as the clock draws closer to night phase.

Pug

Lunchable
Hello boys, im back and i have a bunch of posts in my quotes lets go woof
I think Violina isn't a player and is just the stand-in for the game master/moderator, since in the write up they announce the rules for day 1 voting. I don't think Void would give a player that kind of reach.
I would like to keep this on da brain. woof Possibly a separate mechanic rather than just stand in? woof
Mami can always be on top of my Gargamel. They're posts really get me going.

I also think we should all enjoy the ride that The Final Boss is taking us on

Vote: The Final Boss
This may actually be the worst post i've read on here. woof heres a sword curse for it
Mod Note:

Self target refers to actions, not votes. I can't really block self votes when I am the king of self voting.
Actually you can do whatever you want forever fun fact. woof
Looks like it might be multi-yellow though?
Two scum teams? woof A recruiting small team? woof Neutrals? woof I'm interested. woof Need to read through intro and rules again. woof

I'm not sure I have any reads yet, d1 roleplay is fun yet only mildly productive. woof

Please let me know if you have any name ideas for my hellbender familiar (hes got yellow bc hes magic woof off)

The Tribal Chief

Lunchable
Quidditch is a complete mess of a sport made up by somebody who doesn't understand sports. The entire premise of the golden snitch is ridiculous, it's like a separate game being played alongside the actual game, except it's with a tiny ball that moves around that is near impossible for even the players to see, let alone the spectators, plus it being worth a crap ton of points and simultaneously ending the game is a terrible way to play a game! It makes the actual game being played almost pointless, since only in extremely high scoring games will the snitch not be more points than the rest of the team will score throughout the entire competition. Quidditch might be a half decent fantasy game if the golden snitch wasn't a thing, but it is, therefore it's trash.

Wrestling? Wrestling is just pure awesome. We win.
Did you make an ai write this?

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
Today will also a busy day for me with other clients today but will weigh in with more thoughts later before deadline.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
I’ve got a busy day tomorrow (today?) and I want to get my votes in early since there are still so many votes still out there to be cast. I’ve debating going with one or both of the two lead trains, but at the end of the day I like Dude Love’s and Rhea’s posts the best and that’s who I’d like to see get immunity. Both have consistently engaged and both have offered up various reads, observations, etc and so far both consistently read as town to me. My votes put Dude at 2 and Rhea at 1. I’m really hoping that those with remaining votes see what I see and jump in.

Vote: Dude Love

Vote: Rhea Ripley

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Glinda - 4 (Jafar #80, Jafar #145, Gargamel #166, Dude Love #301)
Cactus Jack - 4 (Jade #83, Merlin #89, Paul Heyman #207, Mankind #291)
The Final Boss - 2 (TFB #138, Gargamel #168)

Seth Freakin’ Rollins - 2 (Seth Rollins #169, Sirius #193)
Dude Love - 2 (Rhea Ripley #183, Dresden #307)
Harry Potter - 1 (Sirius #20)
Palpatine - 1 (Jade #213)
Paul Heyman - 1 (Cactus Jack #219)
Rhea Ripley - 1 (Dresden #307)

Has Votes Remaining (26 of 44 votes remaining): Cactus Jack x1, Cody Rhodes x2, Dr Strange x2, Dude Love x1, Glinda x2, Harry Potter x2, Mankind x1, Merlin x2, Mick Foley x2, Palpatine x2, Paul Heyman x1, Pug x2, Rhea Ripley x1, Sabrina Spellman x2, Seth Rollins x1, The Final Boss x1, The Tribal Chief x2

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 4th or when all votes have been cast. The players with the top three vote totals will be affected.

Vote count current to post 309

Last edited:

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Vote: Cactus Jack

Right now you are my favorite Foley face. I hope you will not betray my trace.

Paul Heyman, you have not done any spoilers. So, I will not be casting my lot for you.

Sirius, you are a mixture of Hagrid and Uncle Vernon. So, I will not be casting my lot for you.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Cactus Jack - 5 (Jade #83, Merlin #89, Paul Heyman #207, Mankind #291, Dr Strange #315)
Seth Freakin’ Rollins - 3 (Seth Rollins #169, Sirius #193, Seth Rollins #313)
Jafar - 1 (The Tribal Chief #311)

Has Votes Remaining (24 of 44 votes remaining): Cactus Jack x1, Cody Rhodes x2, Dr Strange x1, Dude Love x1, Glinda x2, Harry Potter x2, Mankind x1, Merlin x2, Mick Foley x2, Palpatine x2, Paul Heyman x1, Pug x2, Rhea Ripley x1, Sabrina Spellman x2, The Final Boss x1, The Tribal Chief x1

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 4th or when all votes have been cast. The players with the top three vote totals will be affected.

Vote count current to post 316

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter

Right now you are my favorite Foley face. I hope you will not betray my trace.

Paul Heyman, you have not done any spoilers. So, I will not be casting my lot for you.

Sirius, you are a mixture of Hagrid and Uncle Vernon. So, I will not be casting my lot for you.
I think town dies today so I wouldn't want you to

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable
Ripley looks like one of those death eaters

Listen, you animagus Dog, I get you may have post-traumatic stress from your days in Azkaban, but don't hold it against me just because I look better wearing dark eyeshadow than you could ever do. And with my dark lipstick, I probably resemble Ms. Lestrange to you.

I do agree with you that it is probably more likely than not that town loses one of our own today.

Day 1 Event

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Violina looked around at her console and watched as the votes went higher and higher. She pondered a bit. “You know what? We need a dramatic change. This whole thing is played out. I have an idea and I’m in charge now. There’s 8 hours remaining right? Let’s see what they think of this.”

Violina has changed the type of elimination away from modified majority. Starting on Day 2, a player can now be eliminated by majority or having the most votes at the end of the day. Violina has also gained the power of ultimate choice. Starting today, if there is a tie in an elimination vote, Violina will break the tie.

Satisfied, Violina leaned back and watched the monitors. The best stuff was yet to come.

Day 1 Vote Count:

Cactus Jack - 5 (Jade #83, Merlin #89, Paul Heyman #207, Mankind #291, Dr Strange #315)

Has Votes Remaining (24 of 44 votes remaining): Cactus Jack x1, Cody Rhodes x2, Dr Strange x1, Dude Love x1, Glinda x2, Harry Potter x2, Mankind x1, Merlin x2, Mick Foley x2, Palpatine x2, Paul Heyman x1, Pug x2, Rhea Ripley x1, Sabrina Spellman x2, The Final Boss x1, The Tribal Chief x1

Last edited:

Sabrina Spellman

Vanilla Townie
Time to play a little catch up and decide where to put my votes.

So starting with next day phase just top vote getter if majority not hit is eliminated instead of the modified majority. Going to be honest I kind of liked the modified majority for when when a a majority was not hit because it was different and made things a little bit more complex.

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
Deadline is at 8pm EST right? I will be going out briefly but last couple of hours or so I’ll decide on second vote.

I have candidates in mind but was just want to give things another read through when I get home later.

Sabrina Spellman

Vanilla Townie
Yes, I know they're called that. But why are they being called those, but Cody isn't listed as The American Nightmare, for example? Those two are the only seemingly wrestler characters to get that treatment. In a game that already has everyone's identity obscured once over, I don't think it's much if a stretch to think such a detail is worth noting and keeping in mind.
I guess it isn't a stretch but in a game that is already complex I think sometimes the better play is to think simple as much as possible without going down to many rabbit holes and what not.

Otherwise you are just going to be out here saying something like this game is making me especially confused while trying to make sense of things from the writeups.

Sabrina Spellman

Vanilla Townie
Okay. Going to go back and read some more so I can make a very responsible decision on my votes. Maybe I should work some magic spell of some sort to try to sort out the good and evil in this group.

Harry Potter

Vanilla Townie
I’m going to be busy near the end of day, I have quidditch practice, so I’m going to get my votes in now so I don’t forget.
I’m going to support the magical community and cast my votes there.

Vote: Dr. Strange
-you seem cool

Vote: Harry Dresden
-magical harrys unite

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable
Starting today, if there is a tie in an elimination vote, Violina will break the tie.

This is very interesting, as I presume Void will be using a random draw, which could be better for us than just letting scum sit back and control the outcome. Would forcing multiple ties for 3rd place be our best chance to catch a scum today?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Dr. Strange - 1 (Harry Potter #341)
Harry Dresden - 1 (Harry Potter #341)
Pug - 1 (The Final Boss #342)

Has Votes Remaining (21 of 44 votes remaining): Cactus Jack x1, Cody Rhodes x2, Dr Strange x1, Dude Love x1, Glinda x2, Mankind x1, Merlin x2, Mick Foley x2, Palpatine x2, Paul Heyman x1, Pug x2, Rhea Ripley x1, Sabrina Spellman x2, The Tribal Chief x1

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
I was too busy doing squash matches but now I’m back.

And let me tell ya

The American Nightmare, Cody Rhodes. I expected more from you, especially with your double main event at WRESTLEMANIA this weekend.

Well tonight I won’t stand your silence. I’ll make sure you need more than a protective face mask. I’ll beat you up into tiny little bits of…..Stardust

Vote: Cody Rhodes

Bang Bang!

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
Vote: The Finabl Boss

Vote: The Final Boss

must be a stubborn townie and should be very trusted and given more votes so wolves dont win the votes

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

The Final Boss - 4 (TFB #138, Gargamel #168, Mick Foley #347, Mick Foley #347)

Cody Rhodes - 1 (Cactus Jack #346)

Has Votes Remaining (18 of 44 votes remaining): Cody Rhodes x2, Dr Strange x1, Dude Love x1, Glinda x2, Mankind x1, Merlin x2, Palpatine x2, Paul Heyman x1, Pug x2, Rhea Ripley x1, Sabrina Spellman x2, The Tribal Chief x1

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
Vote: THe Final Boss

I like that he has 2 votes from one person and I think that will help us solve some things down the road.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

The Final Boss - 6 (TFB #138, Gargamel #168, Mick Foley #347, Mick Foley #347, The Tribal Chief #349, Merlin #350)

Has Votes Remaining (16 of 44 votes remaining): Cody Rhodes x2, Dr Strange x1, Dude Love x1, Glinda x2, Mankind x1, Merlin x1, Palpatine x2, Paul Heyman x1, Pug x2, Rhea Ripley x1, Sabrina Spellman x2

Sabrina Spellman

Vanilla Townie
I need to make a choice here soon.

Where's that cat Salem when you need her? Salem could probably help me make the responsible choice here.

Votes coming soon since I may not be around at the end of day.

Dude Love

Lunchable

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
what in the fuck is going on here?
I’m not sure either. TFB may seem like he’s on the side of good

But he hasn’t spoken nearly enough, and I know some people need a mouthpiece, but I think we should be scrutinizing these actions sometime later

Dude Love

Lunchable
I’m not sure either. TFB may seem like he’s on the side of good

But he hasn’t spoken nearly enough, and I know some people need a mouthpiece, but I think we should be scrutinizing these actions sometime later
other than a self-prez vote and claiming they're better left alive, they've said nothing of substance. why they suddenly get this influx of votes, pushing glinda into the third spot, the elimination spot, is worth scrutinizing over now, i think.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Hmm. I note that the Final has had a late push past the most fun of the Foleys. By the Vishanti, those who climb must also be visible.

I will loan Cactus Jack my cloak of levitation.

And now they are even in vantage point.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Cactus Jack - 6 (Jade #83, Merlin #89, Paul Heyman #207, Mankind #291, Dr Strange #315, Dr Strange #360)
The Final Boss - 6 (TFB #138, Gargamel #168, Mick Foley #347, Mick Foley #347, The Tribal Chief #349, Merlin #350)
Glinda - 5 (Jafar #80, Jafar #145, Gargamel #166, Dude Love #301, Dude Love #361 )

Has Votes Remaining (14 of 44 votes remaining): Cody Rhodes x2, Glinda x2, Mankind x1, Merlin x1, Palpatine x2, Paul Heyman x1, Pug x2, Rhea Ripley x1, Sabrina Spellman x2

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
I dislike how little the final boss has said and done today, and with these back to back votes is now leading for immunity
Does he give you chills?

He does to me. It's electrifying. In all the best ways :naughty:

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
Paul Heyman reviles me. He is a false Wiseman stealing my look. And only one balding of is gonna get the pity pleasure from the hotties.

If I preferred anyone to be at the bottom of the top votes, it's him.

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
Paul Heyman reviles me. He is a false Wiseman stealing my look. And only one balding of is gonna get the pity pleasure from the hotties.

If I preferred anyone to be at the bottom of the top votes, it's him.
EBWOP balding oaf*

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Cactus Jack - 7 (Jade #83, Merlin #89, Paul Heyman #207, Mankind #291, Dr Strange #315, Dr Strange #360, Sabrina #372)
Glinda - 5 (Jafar #80, Jafar #145, Gargamel #166, Dude Love #301, Dude Love #361)

Seth Freakin’ Rollins - 4 (Seth Rollins #169, Sirius #193, Seth Rollins #313, Sabrina #371)

Has Votes Remaining (11 of 44 votes remaining): Cody Rhodes x2, Glinda x2, Mankind x1, Palpatine x2, Paul Heyman x1, Pug x2, Rhea Ripley x1

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
As it is right now, I think Glinda will be the one eliminated

I'm not a fan. Not enough Smurf qualities. Plus, I mean...look at her.

Jade Cargill

Lunchable
These last minute scrambles are always fun to watch. You guys should've voted early like me so you would've avoided suspicion on D2. "Oh, during the last four hours, these guys started voting on X to deflect the lynch away from him or to get Y killed!"

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
These last minute scrambles are always fun to watch. You guys should've voted early like me so you would've avoided suspicion on D2. "Oh, during the last four hours, these guys started voting on X to deflect the lynch away from him or to get Y killed!"
And then you bring suspicion back to yourself with comments like this. What have you done today other then get your 2 votes out?

Paul Heyman

Lunchable

Mulled this over but yes sticking my second vote here. There are a few others I like eg Eg Rhea, Sabrina but feel good about Glinda getting immunity so inserting my second vote flag here.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Glinda - 7 (Jafar #80, Jafar #145, Gargamel #166, Dude Love #301, Dude Love #361, Palpatine #377, Paul Heyman #383)
Cactus Jack - 7 (Jade #83, Merlin #89, Paul Heyman #207, Mankind #291, Dr Strange #315, Dr Strange #360, Sabrina #372)
Seth Freakin’ Rollins - 4 (Seth Rollins #169, Sirius #193, Seth Rollins #313, Sabrina #371)

Has Votes Remaining (9 of 44 votes remaining): Cody Rhodes x2, Glinda x2, Mankind x1, Palpatine x1, Pug x2, Rhea Ripley x1

Glinda

Vanilla Townie

Mulled this over but yes sticking my second vote here. There are a few others I like eg Eg Rhea, Sabrina but feel good about Glinda getting immunity so inserting my second vote flag here.
I appreciate your vote Mr. Heyman and can definitely see why they call you the wise man. Your clients are better for having you around. I will not forget this act of kindness.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Fuck off odin
Oh My God What GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
I was worried a bit through the middle of the day while I was sitting at or near 3rd. Thats why my votes havent been placed. Who knew if I would need them for self pres or not.

Now Im trying to decide if I like TFB as #3 or if I want to elevate Seth to tied with him. That would be a fun showdown at the end of the day dont ya think?

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
Im ok with TFB ending the day in 3rd.

Cactus Jack has been entertaining today, so I hope he remains in 2nd.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Glinda - 9 (Jafar #80, Jafar #145, Gargamel #166, Dude Love #301, Dude Love #361, Palpatine #377, Paul Heyman #383, Glinda #397, #397)

Harry Potter - 2 (Sirius #20, Palpatine #396)

Has Votes Remaining (6 of 44 votes remaining): Cody Rhodes x2, Mankind x1, Pug x2, Rhea Ripley x1

Day 1 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The group gathered together and each side started feeling the others out to see what was going on and where their true loyalties lay. Listo and Foxxi met on a field of battle elsewhere and had a rousing game of Rock, Paper, Scissors until it ultimately ended up in a draw and both Listo and Foxxi said fuck it and moved on with life to lead their minions into the upcoming nightly festivities.

As they returned, the day turned to night and Violina’s voice echoed around Boston. “Well done. Well done. Interesting first day with a flurry of late voting. And do I see some people not voting? Tsk tsk tsk. That’s always inadvisable. People never learn. Ah well.” Violina hovered her finger over a button marked with a skull on her console, but decided not to. “Just kidding. Just kidding.”

Violina cleared her throat and continued. “The results are in and are as follows.

—---------------

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Glinda - 9 (Jafar #80, Jafar #145, Gargamel #166, Dude Love #301, Dude Love #361, Palpatine #377, Paul Heyman #383, Glinda #397, #397)

Harry Potter - 2 (Sirius #20, Palpatine #396)

Has Votes Remaining (6 of 44 votes remaining): Cody Rhodes x2, Mankind x1, Pug x2, Rhea Ripley x1

—---------------

In first place and immune to actions and ALL votes until the start of Day 3 is Glinda
In second place and immune to actions and ALL votes until the start of Day 2 is
Cactus Jack
In third place and being eliminated and sent to Tribal Council is
The Final Boss

Violina
pressed some more buttons, ending with the skull button. The Final Boss lifted into the air and Violina looked at him. “Any last words?”

“Actually, I do,” said a voice emanating into the chamber. A screen blared to life and VoidKitten popped up, sitting on his makeshift replica of the Iron Throne. “I don’t like that you think you have your say in what happens here. Give out your immunity, but this one lives. At least this once.”

The Final Boss was lowered to the ground as Violina swore up and down. “I will get you VoidKitten. Trust me on this.”

There has been no elimination

Glinda is immune to being directly targeted by actions and all votes until the start of Day 3.
Cactus Jack is immune to being directly targeted by actions and all votes until the start of Day 2.

—---------------

Violina looked out at everyone and her face appeared as a giant head in the middle of Boston. “We should have had our first member in Tribal Council tonight, but luckily I planned ahead and have two members of Tribal Council already. As a reminder, all eliminated players will go to Tribal Council to discuss and vote on things. Remember, friends, this is a live thread and things you say may make it back to others. Death is only the beginning in my world.”

“To my lovely Tribal Council, you will vote for the player(s) to receive the gift of Violina using only this clue.”

Coined a well-phrased term.

“Stay safe tonight, everyone.” With that Violina disappeared and Boston went quiet in preparation for the night.

—---------------

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on April 5th or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them action to be valid.

Day 2 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Boston was not nearly as quiet as it was when night first began as various combatants trolled the streets looking to push The Corporation and Kitten Kaboodle forward. One person, who really didn’t have a stake in this, as both sides thought him missing, was Mazer. He had been lonely for quite some time, preferring to strike out on his own. He knew the land and had the smarts to ensure his survival.

But this time was different. He couldn’t just stand alone, he didn't think. No. He needed allies. Mazer had met with Listo and Foxxi and listened to both of them, both praises and threats. But he knew where his true heart lie. He had to join The Corporation and help his friends end the madness of VoidKitten. But the power of the Kitten Kaboodle was fearsome. He had no idea what to do, so he sat down and thought about it.

Finally, Mazer made his decision and set out to seal the deal, as he was now a part of a team and no longer alone.

—---------------

Rock leaned lazily back in his chair and was twiddling his thumbs when a brilliant idea struck him. He typed furiously at the computer and realized that he could channel the energy of how terrible the Patriots are and harness that into an attack. Rock activated the weapon, which was even stronger than he expected as it powered up twice, and fired it across the battlefield. A wave of energy passed through everyone, chilling some of them to the core. A bunch of them said fuck this and left, muttering something about ghosts and stealing kidneys.

Caito was not taking any shit. He hiked up his borrowed kilt and set off. He came across The Final Boss and had a pretty good chat with him. On his way out, Caito waved his hand and a thin mist surrounded The Final Boss, that seemed pretty sturdy and corporeal.

LDG pitterpattered around the battlefield ensuring she was staying sneaky. LDG came across some books but didn’t like what she was reading so she put a big red x through one of the sections.

Shirokitsune could not stand all of this noise. He hated it. All of the explosions, the talking, the battles. Enough. He was so mad that he came across Paul Heyman and karate chopped his throat, rendering him unable to form many words. Satisfied, Shiro moved on, his anger slightly abated.

Marack had left where Rock was and went out into the city of Boston. He was gloomily walking down the street when he heard a noise. He quickly ducked behind a parked car and saw Gargamel walking shortly ahead of him. Gargamel went to go to the bathroom, but left his pack behind. Marack went through Gargamel’s pack to see what he was up to.

Insaner would not be outdone by anyone. He was present, slowly making his way around the city setting up multiple listening devices, aiming to capture precise discussions. Once Insaner was sure he would hear everything, he set out back to his hideout. If he didn’t like some things he heard, oh boy, there would be hell to pay.

—---------------

Violina’s face shone brilliantly in the sky above Boston. “The Tribal Council has decided what today will bring. Our lucky chosen player is none other than Jafar!!!”

Jafar will be granted the power of a Wishgranter for the entirety of Day 2. Players may submit one public and one private wish. The Wishgranter will only grant ONE wish. To make a public wish, a player must make a post with the words “I wish” to start with. The entire wish must be bolded. To make a private wish, please post in your Discord a bold “I wish” statement. These will be delivered privately to the Wishgranter.”

“If a public wish is granted, the granted wish will not be revealed, but it will be known a public wish was granted. If a private wish is granted, the exact wish will be revealed, but not who wished it.”

“Wishes are subject to moderator approval and the moderator will not approve anything game ending or breaking balance completely, but outside of that the moderator is pretty open. So please think before you wish.”

Violina winked at everyone and then disappeared.

—---------------

Living Players:

1. Cactus Jack
2. Cody Rhodes
3. Dr Strange
4. Dude Love
5. Gargamel
6. Glinda
7. Harry Dresden
8. Harry Potter
9. Jade Cargill
10. Jafar
11. Mankind
12. Merlin
13. Mick Foley
14. Palpatine
15. Pug
16. Rhea Ripley
17. Sabrina Spellman
18. Seth Rollins
19. Sirius Black
20. The Final Boss
21. The Tribal Chief

—---------------

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on April 7th or when majority is reached. If majority is not reached by end of day, the player with the highest number of votes will be eliminated. With 21 players alive, majority is 11 votes on a single player.

Top Bottom