Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 15 - VoidKitten's Revenge

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Vote: Cactus Jack

I am a man of action. Lets see some action.
I’LL SHOW YOU ACTION!

This wrestlemania I will face Mick Foley in a Face Disfigurement challenge! The winner gets to keep their face!

MICK FOLEY DOESNT HAVE THE GUTS TO FACE ME!

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable
I find everyone who doesn't watch wrestling suspicious.

I will defeat "The Man" at Mania. I am the most DOMINANT woman in the world. Anyone see the stinkface I put on Nia Jax?

Cactus, don't forget about Dude Love. Under those mirror sunglasses, his face looks a lot like yours. And I think Mankind resembles you as well.

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie

I will defeat "The Man" at Mania. I am the most DOMINANT woman in the world. Anyone see the stinkface I put on Nia Jax?

Cactus, don't forget about Dude Love. Under those mirror sunglasses, his face looks a lot like yours. And I think Mankind resembles you as well.
FINE! LETS MAKE IT A FATAL FOUR WAY LAST FACE STANDING!

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable
To address the roughly half of the game who are non-wrestlers, but magical/mumbo jumbo characters, can any of you provide mystical fortune-telling/divination, and give Mami some inclination as to who to vote for?\

Glinda - I thought your name was Galinda. Are you able to help anyone become Pop-u-lar? Judging from the reactions I got in my home country, and whenever I leave DomDom in the back, the pops I get from any crowd are deafening.

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
AND ONCE IM DONE FACING MY IMPOSTERS I’LL BE GOING AFTER ALL OF YA MAGICAL FREAKS. AND I’M GONNA TAKE ALL OF YOU DOWN!

Bang Bang Sport GIF by WWE

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
this person is an imposter and a 3p and wants to kill everyone!!
Shut your mouth you face stealer. No one wants to see your face. They want to see MY FACE!

When I’m done with you and the rest of your face stealing group. The audience will never want to see any of your FACES EVER AGAIN!

Mankind will be back in his boiler room unable to see the light of day EVER AGAIN!

DUDE LOVE WILL WISH HE HAD MORE THAN SUNGLASSES TO HIDE HIS FACE!

AND YOU’LL BE UNABLE TO SEE THROUGH YOUR EYE SOCKETS!

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
cactus jack is so mean, i was such a nicer person in my other personas which is ironic cos in one of them i look like a serial killer

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
To address the roughly half of the game who are non-wrestlers, but magical/mumbo jumbo characters, can any of you provide mystical fortune-telling/divination, and give Mami some inclination as to who to vote for?\

Glinda - I thought your name was Galinda. Are you able to help anyone become Pop-u-lar? Judging from the reactions I got in my home country, and whenever I leave DomDom in the back, the pops I get from any crowd are deafening.
I dont think you need any help, as you are over with the majority loving Mami. I think its best if you leave DomDom in the back. You dont need any outside help to maintain your dominance over the women's division like Roman needs to hold onto his titles.

Or are you looking for some help for DomDom?

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
AND ONCE IM DONE FACING MY IMPOSTERS I’LL BE GOING AFTER ALL OF YA MAGICAL FREAKS. AND I’M GONNA TAKE ALL OF YOU DOWN!

Arent you just one of the imposters? Mick Foley is the one true person in that 4 way. You other 3 are just alter egos or split personalities.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie

That is slander! I am nothing like that Cactus Jack! I will crush Cactus Jack and all other all other pathetic Mankind wannabes at Wrestlemania! Bring out the tables! Bring out the thumb tacks! Bring out the barbed wire! Bring out the body bags for my pathetic opponents!

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Arent you just one of the imposters? Mick Foley is the one true person in that 4 way. You other 3 are just alter egos or split personalities.
I am the original. I started his career!

And I will end it at Wrestlemania

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
That is slander! I am nothing like that Cactus Jack! I will crush Cactus Jack and all other all other pathetic Mankind wannabes at Wrestlemania! Bring out the tables! Bring out the thumb tacks! Bring out the barbed wire! Bring out the body bags for my pathetic opponents!
Let’s make it a Hell in a Cell just so I can throw you off of it into the announcer’s table just like what the Undertaker did to you in 1998

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Let’s make it a Hell in a Cell just so I can throw you off of it into the announcer’s table just like what the Undertaker did to you in 1998
Maybe I'll jump through it myself just to give you a chance against me! I'll take you and all the other pretenders on in that Hell in a Cell! You'll be nothing but a memory of who we used to be once you fall to my Mandible Claw!

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Good thing I finished reading the first post before tossing out a vote. Only two votes per person, both votes being valid, and no moving them. 1st place immunity for days! 2nd immunity for a little bit, 3rd death by council. Very interesting.

Paul Heyman

Lunchable

Hmmm Paul Heyman girl? Time to diversify my clientele!

I’ll take you far my dear Rhea!

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
Hmmm Paul Heyman girl? Time to diversify my clientele!

I’ll take you far my dear Rhea!
How will the Tribal Chief feel if you arent giving him your undivided attention? I do remember some turmoil when the Beast was still around and active.

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
How will the Tribal Chief feel if you arent giving him your undivided attention? I do remember some turmoil when the Beast was still around and active.
The Tribal Chief is fine with it. In fact he suggested it. Make the Family stronger!

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
Calling Final Boss!

“Are you on your private jet from Hollywood yet?”
Feels like the final boss has spent more time with my evil sisters in hollywood. He needs to come back to his roots. He needs to come back to his people, the millions and millions of fans he has around the world.

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
Feels like the final boss has spent more time with my evil sisters in hollywood. He needs to come back to his roots. He needs to come back to his people, the millions and millions of fans he has around the world.
He’s more like Solo so far.

Dude Love

Lunchable
And here's the skinny for the rest of yas: those other three hep cats may be out for blood, but that ain't my bag, baby! I'm just here to move and groove with all of you fine felines and cool corpos!

Have mercy!

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
And here's the skinny for the rest of yas: those other three hep cats may be out for blood, but that ain't my bag, baby! I'm just here to move and groove with all of you fine felines and cool corpos!

Have mercy!
You’ll be begging for mercy when I beat you within an inch of your life Wrestlemania

The Final Boss

Lunchable
All players will receive two votes to cast today. Once cast, these votes can not be moved. You may cast both of your votes for the same player. The player who receives the most votes will be fully immune to all actions and all votes until the start of Day 3. The player who receives the second most set of votes will be fully immune to all actions and all votes until the start of Day 2. The player who receives the third most set of votes will be eliminated and sent to Tribal Council. Sleep is not a valid vote.

Current Phase:

It is currently Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on April 4th or when all votes are cast. The players with the three highest vote totals will be affected.
Self preservation.

Dude Love

Lunchable
Glinda, Sirius and Rhea are my top prospects, at the moment, for who should be in the running for the top two vote getters. Fact that there are three on that list kinda sucks, given the format.

I think Violina isn't a player and is just the stand-in for the game master/moderator, since in the write up they announce the rules for day 1 voting. I don't think Void would give a player that kind of reach.

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Glinda, Sirius and Rhea are my top prospects, at the moment, for who should be in the running for the top two vote getters. Fact that there are three on that list kinda sucks, given the format.

I think Violina isn't a player and is just the stand-in for the game master/moderator, since in the write up they announce the rules for day 1 voting. I don't think Void would give a player that kind of reach.
My top picks is Rhea and Paul Heyman

Although Merlin is considered in my list.

Even if I don’t like those magical freaks. But whoever the third guy is. Unfortunately its goodbye to them!

I’m looking for other gifs I promise

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable
I dont think you need any help, as you are over with the majority loving Mami. I think its best if you leave DomDom in the back. You dont need any outside help to maintain your dominance over the women's division like Roman needs to hold onto his titles.

Or are you looking for some help for DomDom?

No, I think you missed my point. How come your green sister Elphaba has been left off? I was suggesting maybe you were Wicked.

No one mourns the Wicked.

Especially in this game, at least. Sounds like the Tribal Council is kind of an un-dead zone, so does that mean we occasionally won't get flips?

12. As a reminder, when you are eliminated or killed you will be sent to Tribal Council which takes place in Discord. Tribal Council has a large effect on the game and there may be ways to get back into the game from Tribal Council. Tribal Council is a LIVE game thread so while you shoot the shit with the other eliminated players, be careful of what you reveal if you wish it to stay secret.

Glinda

Vanilla Townie
No, I think you missed my point. How come your green sister Elphaba has been left off? I was suggesting maybe you were Wicked.

No one mourns the Wicked.

Especially in this game, at least. Sounds like the Tribal Council is kind of an un-dead zone, so does that mean we occasionally won't get flips?
I guess you have forgotten our story. My 1 sister was smooshed by a flying house. And another melted when a bucket of water was thrown on here. Funny enough, Dorothy was there when both things happened.

I did mourn the losses, but they did many bad things in their life.

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Quidditch > wrestilng

Change my mind
Quidditch is nothing against beating your opponents with a barbed wire baseball bat. The risks of quidditch is nothing compared to the risks I take going into that ring and beating the shit out of them. Thats why at WRESTLEMANIA, I will show you that my baseball bat hits harder than whatever your flying balls are.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
Just getting a chance to get logged in and do some catch up. Anyone know what happened to rule #6? Do we think it was an accidental miss or is it a hidden rule we'll need to figure out?

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
Hello my Tribal Chief!

From the write-up at first glance Mazer and Rajah being the same colour could indicate a separate non-town faction with their own condition. Violina seems it may be an independent 3p though.
Violina could also be a mod mechanic vs an actual person playing a character. Wouldn't be the first time VK has done something along those lines.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
Good thing I finished reading the first post before tossing out a vote. Only two votes per person, both votes being valid, and no moving them. 1st place immunity for days! 2nd immunity for a little bit, 3rd death by council. Very interesting.
I do love someone that take the time to know the rules.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Glinda - 2 (Jafar #80, Jafar #145)
Cactus Jack - 2 (Jade #83, Merlin #89)
Harry Potter - 1 (Sirius #20)

The Final Boss - 1 (TFB #138)

Has Votes Remaining: Cactus Jack, Cody Rhodes, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Gargamel, Glinda, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter, Jade Cargill, Mankind, Merlin, Mick Foley, Palpatine, Paul Heyman, Pug, Rhea Ripley, Sabrina Spellman, Seth Rollins, Sirius Black, The Final Boss, The Tribal Chief

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 4th or when all votes have been cast. The players with the top three vote totals will be affected.

Vote count current to post 165

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
A nice couple of juicy trains going.

When I get done with my other clients, I’ll have a look later today. 👍

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
Mami can always be on top of my Gargamel. They're posts really get me going.

I also think we should all enjoy the ride that The Final Boss is taking us on

Vote: The Final Boss

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Glinda - 3 (Jafar #80, Jafar #145, Gargamel #166)
Cactus Jack - 2 (Jade #83, Merlin #89)
The Final Boss - 2 (TFB #138, Gargamel #168)

Harry Potter - 1 (Sirius #20)
Seth Freakin’ Rollins - 1 (Seth Rollins #169)

Has Votes Remaining: Cactus Jack, Cody Rhodes, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Glinda, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter, Jade Cargill, Mankind, Merlin, Mick Foley, Palpatine, Paul Heyman, Pug, Rhea Ripley, Sabrina Spellman, Seth Rollins, Sirius Black, The Final Boss, The Tribal Chief

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 4th or when all votes have been cast. The players with the top three vote totals will be affected.

Vote count current to post 171

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable
Because of this, I suspect we may end up putting the votes placed close to EOD under a microscope, cause that is prime real estate for some scum vote manip.

Despite my first impression of your reply to me earlier , I kind of like this one from you (as it mirrors what I was thinking). The late voters will unquestionably earn themselves attention. So I was wondering if there's any way that we can maximize our chances of catching scum voting shenanigans? Is it better if we have more people with votes on them, or fewer trains?

When it says sleep is not an option, does not voting mean the same thing? I suspect that our mod will have something planned to deal with anyone who doesn't participate.

Is voting for youself, as The Final Boss did, not the same thing as self-targeting, which would seem to violate Rule 8?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Mod Note:

Self target refers to actions, not votes. I can't really block self votes when I am the king of self voting.

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Despite my first impression of your reply to me earlier , I kind of like this one from you (as it mirrors what I was thinking). The late voters will unquestionably earn themselves attention. So I was wondering if there's any way that we can maximize our chances of catching scum voting shenanigans? Is it better if we have more people with votes on them, or fewer trains?

When it says sleep is not an option, does not voting mean the same thing? I suspect that our mod will have something planned to deal with anyone who doesn't participate.

Is voting for youself, as The Final Boss did, not the same thing as self-targeting, which would seem to violate Rule 8?
Is attacking my imposters self targeting? Or is voting not the same as targeting someone for a beating?

Dude Love

Lunchable

It looks like self-votes are being counted. We aren't sure if there is some hidden consequence for self-voting, but for now let's assume there's not. If everyone was to self-vote for one of their votes, and get paired off with another player, who would then vote for each other with the second vote, we'd all come in tied for first, and in the event of uneven pairs, the lone player self-votes and doesn't use their second vote, and comes in second.

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
It looks like self-votes are being counted. We aren't sure if there is some hidden consequence for self-voting, but for now let's assume there's not. If everyone was to self-vote for one of their votes, and get paired off with another player, who would then vote for each other with the second vote, we'd all come in tied for first, and in the event of uneven pairs, the lone player self-votes and doesn't use their second vote, and comes in second.
YARN | Oh, no, I've gone cross-eyed ...

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
We may be playing anonymously but we are still presumably the same group of usual players with maybe a few surprises. There’s no way we pull off that level of coordination. :lol:

That being said, I like that you’re thinking about options to protect town and I like your other post about watching out for scum manipulation. I’m willing to give you one of my immunity votes if there’s enough other interest.

The Final Boss

Lunchable

Reading comprehension is a difficult skill that I wouldn't expect a wrestler to be versed in.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
I like Sabrina’s early posts and engagement. Seems solvey and noticing details. Usually a recipe for an early death so Id be willing to place an immunity vote there as well.

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable

I think I understand what you're suggesting, but I am not sure I agree. I think Void uses the post number as the tiebreaker.

That being said, I like that you're thinking about ways to protect town, and since I don't really know anything about anyone else, I'll agree with Harry and

Vote: Dud Love

Sabrina Spellman

Vanilla Townie
I will be probably hold off votes until closer to end of day. Not be sus but just because I kind of want to see where people are landing. We have to be careful so that we get the two people we want immunity to get it while making sure if we sus out someone we make sure they land third. Granted I understand the logic of people wanting to be sus of the late votes and scum trying to manipulate things. Double edge sword.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Quidditch is nothing against beating your opponents with a barbed wire baseball bat. The risks of quidditch is nothing compared to the risks I take going into that ring and beating the shit out of them. Thats why at WRESTLEMANIA, I will show you that my baseball bat hits harder than whatever your flying balls are
Do you mean muggles pretending to beat each other with various objects?

Ridiculous. At least quidditch is a REAL sport.

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
The fact that every other wrestler has their ring name but these two are just wrestler nicknames that could easily not be referring to the wrestlers, is significant, I believe.
I think that Vince McKitten is referring to the matches happening at WRESTLEMANIA

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Do you mean muggles pretending to beat each other with various objects?

Ridiculous. At least quidditch is a REAL sport.
I walk into the ring and LEAVE EVERYTHING ON THE LINE

I DON’T GOT MAGICAL VOODOO to fix my injuries!

I walked into a match and woke up backstage the winner of the match

Top Bottom