Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 15 - VoidKitten's Revenge

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable
The fact that every other wrestler has their ring name but these two are just wrestler nicknames that could easily not be referring to the wrestlers, is significant, I believe.

Notice that The Final Boss is a player, while The Rock is a villain character.

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
The fact that every other wrestler has their ring name but these two are just wrestler nicknames that could easily not be referring to the wrestlers, is significant, I believe.
It could be…but Void did say Mania tribute so could be either way.

Sabrina Spellman

Vanilla Townie
That is the name they are currently going by and are involved in the main events of WrestleMania this weekend. Don't over think things. That just leads to rabbit holes and tinfoil.

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
The Wise Man has been pontificating a bit and going to use one of my votes now. Will consider the second one.

Vote: Cactus Jack

I like his fire and my choice out of the current trains. I will give my second vote some more thought though.

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
I’m not just pushing my clients for it as like to see how they perform. A harsh but fair wise man I am.

Jade Cargill

Lunchable
All these lack of votes for me is very concerning. Remember all
emperor palpatine star wars gif GIF

Risky proposition. If you land third place, you die...

But as you wish.

Vote: Palpatine

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
Glinda, Sirius and Rhea are my top prospects, at the moment, for who should be in the running for the top two vote getters. Fact that there are three on that list kinda sucks, given the format.

I think Violina isn't a player and is just the stand-in for the game master/moderator, since in the write up they announce the rules for day 1 voting. I don't think Void would give a player that kind of reach.
explain why pls

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Glinda - 3 (Jafar #80, Jafar #145, Gargamel #166)
Cactus Jack - 3 (Jade #83, Merlin #89, Paul Heyman #207)
The Final Boss - 2 (TFB #138, Gargamel #168)

Seth Freakin’ Rollins - 2 (Seth Rollins #169, Sirius #193)
Harry Potter - 1 (Sirius #20)
Dude Love - 1 (Rhea Ripley #183)
Palpatine - 1 (Jade #213)

Has Votes Remaining: Cactus Jack, Cody Rhodes, Dr Strange, Dude Love, Glinda, Harry Dresden, Harry Potter, Mankind, Merlin, Mick Foley, Palpatine, Paul Heyman, Pug, Rhea Ripley, Sabrina Spellman, Seth Rollins, The Final Boss, The Tribal Chief

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on Apr 4th or when all votes have been cast. The players with the top three vote totals will be affected.

Vote count current to post 215

Merlin

Vanilla Townie
Interesting that Seth Rollins has 2 votes as well but he is not bold at this time...

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Mankind was a great character when he started in the WWE but Cactus is bad ass so hard to say.

I personally like them all so hard to say one is the worst.
I don’t know who is the worst and I don’t care who is the worse

All that matters is that I am the best!

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
No. It is going to be hard to read people in general especially anyone that is doing role play during the first day phase. Whoever is doing the all caps is annoying but that is not really a read.
I see that you are a fan of Dude Love

Well let me say

I don’t have a single read on you. You comment on wrestlers and correct the ones who are wrong!

Bang Bang!

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
The Wise Man has been pontificating a bit and going to use one of my votes now. Will consider the second one.

I like his fire and my choice out of the current trains. I will give my second vote some more thought though.
Paul Heyman

I see that you support Cactus Jack over my imposters!

Your CLIENTS as you call them don’t seem to be stepping up to your liking! Maybe you can be at my side at the Fatal Fourway at WRESTLEMANIA!

Vote: Paul Heyman

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
No. It is going to be hard to read people in general especially anyone that is doing role play during the first day phase. Whoever is doing the all caps is annoying but that is not really a read.
Everything about words is a read. it's definitely not a hear.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Void couldn't make all the Micks good. I can't believe it. He's got too much flair for that. He hides in plain sight.

But the Eye of Agamotto reveals all.

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Void couldn't make all the Micks good. I can't believe it. He's got too much flair for that. He hides in plain sight.

But the Eye of Agamotto reveals all.
If anyone is not good. It’s gotta be Mankind

He wears a mask and hides around in boiler rooms. And his Catchphrase!

But Dude Love….underneath his sunglasses and peace loving attitude must be something sinister.

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
If anyone is not good. It’s gotta be Mankind

He wears a mask and hides around in boiler rooms. And his Catchphrase!

But Dude Love….underneath his sunglasses and peace loving attitude must be something sinister.
So you like Mick Foley best?

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable

I agree with the teenage witch about it being hard to read anyone doing role play on D1. However, I guess I did kind of feel good about Dud (sorry about that) Dude Love. Cactus has been vocal but entertaining, completely in character, so I don't know if I would trust him or any other face of Foley.

Maybe I had the colors wrong, if we think Violina is not actually a character, but one of the Foleys could be green, another red, while the other two are the yellows Rajah (a SK?) and Mazer (a jester?). Cactus Jack has sounded like a SK with his threats against the other Foleys and then all the wizards, but if he was a SK, he'd be pretty dense to do all that. Is he really R-Truth?

I'd like to hear from Cody Rhodes, if he's medically cleared yet. Harry Potter must be wearing his invisibility cloak

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
i think that maybe the people that voted first are townie, because scum would be more careful and worried if their vote looks as outing

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
if all the early voters flip red i will gladly embrace the death i deserve for this read

Sabrina Spellman

Vanilla Townie
I agree with the teenage witch about it being hard to read anyone doing role play on D1. However, I guess I did kind of feel good about Dud (sorry about that) Dude Love. Cactus has been vocal but entertaining, completely in character, so I don't know if I would trust him or any other face of Foley.

Maybe I had the colors wrong, if we think Violina is not actually a character, but one of the Foleys could be green, another red, while the other two are the yellows Rajah (a SK?) and Mazer (a jester?). Cactus Jack has sounded like a SK with his threats against the other Foleys and then all the wizards, but if he was a SK, he'd be pretty dense to do all that. Is he really R-Truth?

I'd like to hear from Cody Rhodes, if he's medically cleared yet. Harry Potter must be wearing his invisibility cloak
I am interested in see if what roles Rajah and Mazer are. I see people saying SK for Rajah since it said taking down FoS. Good logic to that.

Mazer I think will be a little harder to figure out until we see a write up or two. Jester maybe or maybe just a neutral survivor.

As far as the Foley's go. Maybe a scum in there but not necessarily.

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
Paul Heyman

I see that you support Cactus Jack over my imposters!

Your CLIENTS as you call them don’t seem to be stepping up to your liking! Maybe you can be at my side at the Fatal Fourway at WRESTLEMANIA!

Vote: Paul Heyman
Thank you for your returned support my good sir.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…MY NAAAME IS PAAAUULLL HEEEYMAAAN!!! I AM THE NEW ADVOCATE FOR….CACTUS JACK!!

Sorry Brock, best of luck in your current troubles with the allegations.

Sabrina Spellman

Vanilla Townie
i think that maybe the people that voted first are townie, because scum would be more careful and worried if their vote looks as outing
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the early votes was done by scum . I don't disagree with your logic but there is a chance a scum may have went ahead and put one of their votes down early to see where things go.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the early votes was done by scum . I don't disagree with your logic but there is a chance a scum may have went ahead and put one of their votes down early to see where things go.
we will have to see how it goes

i do think last time i was in this mechanic wolves did mange to get another wolf immunity and the votes did come a bit later in the day

Dr Strange

Vanilla Townie
Maybe the dread Voidmammu is deceptive. You can't vote sleep, but napping is an option.

Vote: nap

Rhea Ripley

Lunchable

Have you voted? I don't neccessarily disagree with your post about scum having an advantage in potentially controlling the outcome by working together late to prevent us from getting immunity, as I inquired about the same thing earlier. But since they have information that we don't, we're just voting blind. Are you holding back to ensure you're protecting your teammates? Or are you happy with the leaders?

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
Have you voted? I don't neccessarily disagree with your post about scum having an advantage in potentially controlling the outcome by working together late to prevent us from getting immunity, as I inquired about the same thing earlier. But since they have information that we don't, we're just voting blind. Are you holding back to ensure you're protecting your teammates? Or are you happy with the leaders?
no right now i think there is so much spam and fluff that im struggling to find actual ai content for people and this is why i wanted the early voters to respond to me about why they had voted. and yes im saving my vote and deliberately pointing it out so i can give my team mate immunity, then my team can bus and win and i dont actually have to do anything its a really good plan imo

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
All these lack of votes for me is very concerning. Remember all
emperor palpatine star wars gif GIF
but this person is wolfy like theyre trying to get votes by a gimmick and i think they just wanna try get some joke votes from unobservant townies but i know this person is wolfy so no one should vote for them to get immunity

Dude Love

Lunchable
That is the name they are currently going by and are involved in the main events of WrestleMania this weekend. Don't over think things. That just leads to rabbit holes and tinfoil.
Yes, I know they're called that. But why are they being called those, but Cody isn't listed as The American Nightmare, for example? Those two are the only seemingly wrestler characters to get that treatment. In a game that already has everyone's identity obscured once over, I don't think it's much if a stretch to think such a detail is worth noting and keeping in mind.

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Thank you for your returned support my good sir.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…MY NAAAME IS PAAAUULLL HEEEYMAAAN!!! I AM THE NEW ADVOCATE FOR….CACTUS JACK!!

Sorry Brock, best of luck in your current troubles with the allegations.
Brock may have his allegations but the only allegations I have is beating people to a bloody pulp!

Which is exactly what I’ll do to all of these magical freaks!

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Yes, I know they're called that. But why are they being called those, but Cody isn't listed as The American Nightmare, for example? Those two are the only seemingly wrestler characters to get that treatment. In a game that already has everyone's identity obscured once over, I don't think it's much if a stretch to think such a detail is worth noting and keeping in mind.
Maybe Vince McKitten took a liking to those ring names!

And who even remembers American Nightmare? The only nightmare is Mankind! He gives me the heebie jeebies

Palpatine

Lunchable
but this person is wolfy like theyre trying to get votes by a gimmick and i think they just wanna try get some joke votes from unobservant townies but i know this person is wolfy so no one should vote for them to get immunity
Would you care to have a death star pointing to your house?

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
Brock may have his allegations but the only allegations I have is beating people to a bloody pulp!

Which is exactly what I’ll do to all of these magical freaks!
Which you will do…RIGHT HERE IN LONG ISLAND! 👍 *cheap pop cheesy grin*

If I had a Time Machine and brought your 80s self to face MJF in Long Island…it would’ve been magical no doubt!

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
I think I may have found a stud in all Faces of Foley but the one whom hides their face

Probably an ugly Smurf in disguise

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
You tell me, bub
The wise man has been around a long time, but even he questions sometimes if these posts are to get a reaction out of that poster or if one (eg you) has discovered something in your reads that some of us may have missed.

It is Day One and all, but with our moderator who can be…let’s shall we say have a sense of humour…be on the level?

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Which you will do…RIGHT HERE IN LONG ISLAND! 👍 *cheap pop cheesy grin*

If I had a Time Machine and brought your 80s self to face MJF in Long Island…it would’ve been magical no doubt!
I’m sure it would but this isn’t the 80s. This is the time of Cactus Jack!

Now my manager Paul Heyman will explain what he thinks of the people who are here tonight!

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
I shall see how this plays out. I have opinions but will see how things shake out a bit. Still plenty of time before deadline.

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
Off the cuff….you, Rhea, Sabrina and Sirius I lean town on. Maybe one of Tribal Chief and The Final Boss. The latter of my clients…yes self-voting could be taken as scummy self-serving. Howeeeeverrrr…the first one to do it to get immunity so could equally be seen as a very towny move.

Mick Foley

Vanilla Townie
it seems no one wants to talk to mick foley which makes me think im on point or the mafians would interact with me and encourage me to keep thinking like i am which are the thoughts of a true genius

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
Also on a personal note, I’m glad I did not have all four faces of Foley working at ECW at the same time! Mick’s checks probably would have bounced harder than Karl Malone about to take one of many free throw attempts dribbling the ball to then deliver the mail.

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
it seems no one wants to talk to mick foley which makes me think im on point or the mafians would interact with me and encourage me to keep thinking like i am which are the thoughts of a true genius
You’re a fantastic author Mick. We need you to write more!

What are your reads as I know you like readers!

Gargamel

Vanilla Townie
I think you're cooking. And I think I smell Smurf Stew.

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Off the cuff….you, Rhea, Sabrina and Sirius I lean town on. Maybe one of Tribal Chief and The Final Boss. The latter of my clients…yes self-voting could be taken as scummy self-serving. Howeeeeverrrr…the first one to do it to get immunity so could equally be seen as a very towny move.
The Final Boss might be self voting, but last I heard. He was on the board of directors for TKO and he intends to keep it that way

And Rhea seems to be on top of her game just like she said

But I am calling for Mankind and that Harry Potter guy to speak up and give Cactus Jack some ACTION!

And while he isn’t in my Nightmares, Cody could also use a mouthpiece!

And at this rate, Jade Cargill seems to be a passing fad, looks like the storm has blown over because I haven’t heard the wind in quite a bit!

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
The Final Boss might be self voting, but last I heard. He was on the board of directors for TKO and he intends to keep it that way

And Rhea seems to be on top of her game just like she said

But I am calling for Mankind and that Harry Potter guy to speak up and give Cactus Jack some ACTION!

And while he isn’t in my Nightmares, Cody could also use a mouthpiece!

And at this rate, Jade Cargill seems to be a passing fad, looks like the storm has blown over because I haven’t heard the wind in quite a bit!
Very salient points Mr Foley. 👍

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
Now to those I would beat up, other than my imposters (Mick Foley less so)

It would be The Tribal Chief

It may be the start of a day, but he can’t even figure out his own Identity! I know who I am, I am Cactus Jack, and I want to know if you know who anyone else is!

BANG BANG!

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
this is a good question and i will ponder this question and then give you an answer to this question soon
Thank you. This may also weigh into my response.

If my calculations after said response are incorrect..well…I will be living Paul E. Dangerously then!

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
I just had a whole panic moment thinking I had missed end of day because I wasn't thinking in Eastern Time. Logged on to see if I could squeeze my votes in and was puzzled to not see any real vote activity. Looked at the date in the corner of the computer and realized there's still a whole 24 hours left. So, how's everyone else's day going? :facepalm:

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Quidditch > wrestilng

Change my mind
Quidditch is a complete mess of a sport made up by somebody who doesn't understand sports. The entire premise of the golden snitch is ridiculous, it's like a separate game being played alongside the actual game, except it's with a tiny ball that moves around that is near impossible for even the players to see, let alone the spectators, plus it being worth a crap ton of points and simultaneously ending the game is a terrible way to play a game! It makes the actual game being played almost pointless, since only in extremely high scoring games will the snitch not be more points than the rest of the team will score throughout the entire competition. Quidditch might be a half decent fantasy game if the golden snitch wasn't a thing, but it is, therefore it's trash.

Wrestling? Wrestling is just pure awesome. We win.

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
Quidditch is a complete mess of a sport made up by somebody who doesn't understand sports. The entire premise of the golden snitch is ridiculous, it's like a separate game being played alongside the actual game, except it's with a tiny ball that moves around that is near impossible for even the players to see, let alone the spectators, plus it being worth a crap ton of points and simultaneously ending the game is a terrible way to play a game! It makes the actual game being played almost pointless, since only in extremely high scoring games will the snitch not be more points than the rest of the team will score throughout the entire competition. Quidditch might be a half decent fantasy game if the golden snitch wasn't a thing, but it is, therefore it's trash.

Wrestling? Wrestling is just pure awesome. We win.
Yes. As a matter of fact isn’t it called quadball know because people were gROWLING about an author’s views being…shall we say…TRANSparent.

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
I just had a whole panic moment thinking I had missed end of day because I wasn't thinking in Eastern Time. Logged on to see if I could squeeze my votes in and was puzzled to not see any real vote activity. Looked at the date in the corner of the computer and realized there's still a whole 24 hours left. So, how's everyone else's day going? :facepalm:
My day is going just fine!

How’s your day? I’m sure your silence has allowed you to think about who would be a cheater in a traditional match!

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
I am also curious if Mick Foley, Cactus Jack, Dude Love and Mankind were to be in a fatal four way elimination match:

1. Who’s your winner?
2. Order of elimination?
3. Who eliminates who? (Not Jim Neidhart)

Paul Heyman

Lunchable
4. Armbar.
5. Does Al Snow get involved?
6. Who is the first to beat him up?
7. Armbar.
8. Moss Covered Three-handled Family Gradunzle.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Kayfabe aside for a moment. I like Cactus Jack, he's a good guy. I'd bet on him being good.
Paul Heyman, I like him in that he's fun. I don't feel strongly that he's good or bad, though.
Jafar is being a little curmudgeonly, I'd say purposely obtuse and unhelpful, but probably just the kind of personality they have and probably not a good indicator.
I like Glinda, not quite sure why.
Both Harry's are impressing on me how little impression they give me, but at least I can remember them.

Dr Strange, strangely enough I remember absolutely nothing. I'm not sure they've even posted yet. Candidate for mod kill or replacement, for sure.
Most others are there in small capacities to me, but it'll get annoying saying the same thing about everybody.

Anyway, strongest town feel is Cactus Jack, so my first vote shall go there.

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
My day is going just fine!
d
How’s your day? I’m sure your silence has allowed you to think about who would be a cheater in a traditional match!
I'm still working out a dislike list. So far I do like Rhea, Sabrina, and Dude Love's posts. I like several of your posts, but the way you and Paul are interacting causes me some doubt. You seem to be pretty aligned and that just makes me a wonder if its because you're reading things the same way or because you're able to talk things out in another chat.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
Looking back, I do see a couple posts on this page even from Strange. Well, it left no impact on me on first read through.

Harry Potter

Vanilla Townie
Hell @Harry Potter he’ll know if anyone knows the history of quidditch!
I do know a bit about quidditch, speaking of the golden snitch and its points, technically a game is not won until the snitch is caught (unless both team captains override this unanimously), points just keep being racked up until it is caught-longest quidditch match recorded was three months.
Additionally the snitch is not always the deciding factor in whether a game ends/who wins, depending on points the 150 from the snitch is not enough to win, and as mentioned before teams can decide rematch later or tally current points and decide winner on that.
Also i feel wrestlers and quidditch players can respect each other in the nature of how dangerous our respective sports are, as said earlier wrestling is indeed awesome, but so is quidditch, it is a very old sport with a rich history.

Bonus quidditch fun fact: did you know there are 700 unique fouls that can happen during a game of quidditch

Harry Dresden

Vanilla Townie
Jafar is being a little curmudgeonly, I'd say purposely obtuse and unhelpful, but probably just the kind of personality they have and probably not a good indicator.
Curmudgeonly is the perfect word here. Like you, I read it as with purpose but have been struggling to decide whether or not its AI.
Dr Strange, strangely enough I remember absolutely nothing. I'm not sure they've even posted yet. Candidate for mod kill or replacement, for sure.
Most others are there in small capacities to me, but it'll get annoying saying the same thing about everybody.
I'd have to do an ISO to see what they've said game-wise, but they've had some quality content regarding Sirius' avatar choice.

Mankind

Vanilla Townie
I do know a bit about quidditch, speaking of the golden snitch and its points, technically a game is not won until the snitch is caught (unless both team captains override this unanimously), points just keep being racked up until it is caught-longest quidditch match recorded was three months.
Additionally the snitch is not always the deciding factor in whether a game ends/who wins, depending on points the 150 from the snitch is not enough to win, and as mentioned before teams can decide rematch later or tally current points and decide winner on that.
Also i feel wrestlers and quidditch players can respect each other in the nature of how dangerous our respective sports are, as said earlier wrestling is indeed awesome, but so is quidditch, it is a very old sport with a rich history.

Bonus quidditch fun fact: did you know there are 700 unique fouls that can happen during a game of quidditch
Three months? 700 separate fouls? All I'm hearing is too long and with so many rules you need to degree to understand it! Quidditch is lame! Wrestling is where it's at!

Cactus Jack

Vanilla Townie
I'm still working out a dislike list. So far I do like Rhea, Sabrina, and Dude Love's posts. I like several of your posts, but the way you and Paul are interacting causes me some doubt. You seem to be pretty aligned and that just makes me a wonder if its because you're reading things the same way or because you're able to talk things out in another chat.
Paul Heyman is my manager. I expect us to have similar views

But I doubt we have the same. I tried to provide more and push other people to speak their minds

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
no right now i think there is so much spam and fluff that im struggling to find actual ai content for people and this is why i wanted the early voters to respond to me about why they had voted. and yes im saving my vote and deliberately pointing it out so i can give my team mate immunity, then my team can bus and win and i dont actually have to do anything its a really good plan imo
I don't even know myself to be completely honest with ya

Top Bottom