Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 17 - The Interim Throne

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
We seem to be on to something here. I will give them each a chance to come in and then we can get a trial!

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Badger - 2 (3puppies #554, LDG #590)
Robozerim - 2 (Satsu #598, CWE #599
3puppies - 1 (Val #578)
Sleep - 1 (Badger #589)

Not Voting: FutureHold, MitchRapp, morrison, MTR, Robozerim, Xanjori, Matthieu #519

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end when a player is executed, two trials end in pardon, or 48 hours pass (May 31st 8:00pm ET). With 13 players alive, a majority nomination for treason requires 7 votes on a player.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Well that is 3 people from the clean pile on this vote. I was thinking it has to be one of the two possible bear/hunter guys.

I guess they will have a chance to defend themselves when the trial starts.

Vote: Robo

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I dont think hunter was the one who bleed CWE.

That would be like open wolfing.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Back from my bike ride and read back. Looks like Robo’s got some splaining to do sooo

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
EVWOP. In case Void wants us to Unicode first actually…

Unvote: Sleep

noow

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
I dont think hunter was the one who bleed CWE.

That would be like open wolfing.
Im confused. Im saying I think the vote has to be for one of those two guys. I was hoping one of them would show and make a case.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Observer is not unique it doesnt have to be. Its just that Badger think Robo is the hunter and he cant be at the same time as Matthieu.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Robozerim - 5 (Satsu #598, CWE #599, 3puppies #603, MitchRapp #605, Badger #608))
3puppies - 1 (Val #578)
Badger - 1 (LDG #590)

Not Voting: FutureHold, morrison, MTR, Robozerim, Xanjori, Matthieu #519

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end when a player is executed, two trials end in pardon, or 48 hours pass (May 31st 8:00pm ET). With 13 players alive, a majority nomination for treason requires 7 votes on a player.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Okay this ended up just not being a good week to try to play mafia. Especially since I will be out again most of today. We should at least get to a trial and go from there. I will try to check in as much as I can but doing some traveling today.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Robozerim - 6 (Satsu #598, CWE #599, 3puppies #603, MitchRapp #605, Badger #608, MTR #612)
3puppies - 1 (Val #578)
Badger - 1 (LDG #590)

Not Voting: FutureHold, morrison, Robozerim, Xanjori, Matthieu #519

Day 3 Trial 1 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Robozerim - 7 (Satsu #598, CWE #599, 3puppies #603, MitchRapp #605, Badger #608, MTR #612, LDG #614)

3puppies - 1 (Val #578)

Not Voting: FutureHold, morrison, Robozerim, Xanjori, Matthieu #519

-----------------

With that, the group came to a majority and pushed Robozerim up in front of them to speak in his defense as the trial began.

Robozerim is now on Trial.

-----------------

It is now the Trial of Robo. The trial will end when a majority of players vote Execute or Pardon or 12 hours pass (12:00am ET on May 31st). With 12 eligible voting players, majority is 7 votes. If a player is pardoned, the day will continue until 8:00pm ET on May 31st. Another trial can be had. If the player is executed, the day will end. If majority is not reached by the end of trial, all non voters will automatically abstain and Execution/Pardon will be decided by a simple majority of voters. Ties will pardon.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Are we able to vote now and change our vote later? I have a busy day ahead of me and am not sure how much availability I will have. I do think we need to lynch here and start gathering information.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Are we able to vote now and change our vote later? I have a busy day ahead of me and am not sure how much availability I will have. I do think we need to lynch here and start gathering information.
Votes are not locked. They can be changed up to deadline or majority is hit.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
No hinting. I am Blue Dragon alignment, The Hunter. People seem to believe that Matthieu bread crumbed himself as hunter. Well, considering this is supposed to be a unique role, well, I think I'll be pitting my wolf against this other guy before I am fully lynched. Also, if you do lynch me, well, just try to have somebody you're okay with losing the guy doing the hammer.

Naturally, given the whole killing the hammer bit, it's a pretty good claim for scum to make, because it incentivizes people to not lynch you. I guess that's life. Also death, probably my own. And another person's.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I could not have been recruited the last two nights because I back to back bear companion, which kills those who try to kill me, makes me immune to death, and immune to recruitment. I could theoretically be responsible for either of our deaths at night, but only if they tried to kill me. I haven't been informed of whether or not my bear protected me or killed anybody.

I don't know how certain Satsu is that he survived N1 because he was healed, but if he's not certain, there is absolutely the possibility that the assassin BN tried to kill me, failed because I was immune, and was mauled to death by my bear. It's also possible that listo tried to kill me, but that would mean he lied about his targets and actions in the log book he left behind, but given his neutral status that isn't exactly unlikely.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Satsu surviving because of healing provides an explanation for why no town/neutral were killed. It doesn't explain why the scum killer died.
Blind Ninja attacking me explains both why there was no town/neutral death and why the scum killer died.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Given how abruptly it seemed to happen, is this an attempt to waste another day phase with no execution?

Nobody should vote to execute Robo, as he is almost certainly telling the truth about his role.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Pardon

I wasn't claiming or hinting at being the hunter.
Well, you would have to say that now, wouldn't you? If you weren't trying to claim it, obviously you would say so. If you were trying to hint at it, that's a bad claim to stand by when the real one comes out to say he's got a bleed with your name on it.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I have a proposal. People should make suggestions for who I should bleed today. It'll likely be better than me trying to figure it out purely on my own, as my judgement is perhaps not the best.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Let me put it this way, Satsu, although I am third party I am willing to work with town to help find and eliminate scum. I cannot be recruited.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah sure i am a working dog we can works it out.

Did you try to kill Listo n1? Just want to check out another claim.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The Robo Trial Vote Count:

Pardon - 3 (Matthieu #623, Satsu #628, 3puppies #633)
Execute -

Not Voting: Badger, CWE, FutureHold, LemonDemonGirl, MitchRapp, morrison, MTR, Robozerim, Val the Moofia Boss, Xanjori

It is now the Trial of Robo. The trial will end when a majority of players vote Execute or Pardon or 12 hours pass (12:00am ET on May 31st). With 12 eligible voting players, majority is 7 votes. If a player is pardoned, the day will continue until 8:00pm ET on May 31st. Another trial can be had. If the player is executed, the day will end. If majority is not reached by the end of trial, all non voters will automatically abstain and Execution/Pardon will be decided by a simple majority of voters. Ties will pardon.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Sneaking a quick peak at lunch.

Is there any chance he was the hunter, used the Bear night 1, then got recruited night 2 when he used his other action?

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Is there any chance he was the hunter, used the Bear night 1, then got recruited night 2 when he used his other action?
If cult recruited on night 1 he couldnt be recruited on night 2.

And it looks like cult recruited n1 because someone had to make CWE bleed.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
And he said he used bear trap twice. He would have to be lying :eek:

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him

Pardon - 4 (Matthieu #623, Satsu #628, 3puppies #633, morrison #635)
Execute - 3 - (Val #638, FutureHold #641, LDG #645)

Not Voting: Badger, CWE, MitchRapp, MTR, Xanjori

Last edited:

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Vote: Execute

I want to see how this plays out, and where the non voters so far put their vote.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him

Pardon - 4 (Matthieu #623, Satsu #628, 3puppies #633, morrison #635)
Execute - 4 (Val #638, FutureHold #641, LDG #645, MitchRapp #647)

Not Voting: Badger, CWE, MTR, Xanjori

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If Robo is still the hunter last one on his execute train will die. isnt that scary? just sayin

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I will say it. I targeted CWE for the bleed. I did not see anything in their posts to convince me not to, but I clearly missed other peoples' seemingly obvious hints, so that means very little. It was not a scum bleed that went to them, though perhaps a scum role blocked them.

Anyway, my complete missing of seemingly obvious stuff is part of why I was suggesting we discuss who I bleed today, but that doesn't seem to be going on too much.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Plus, I believed there was still going to be somebody out there to heal them if it turned out less than ideal a choice. I did not anticipate one of the healers dying at night, even if he was a neutral party.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Yeah sure i am a working dog we can works it out.

Did you try to kill Listo n1? Just want to check out another claim.
I'm the Jester, so I didn't kill anyone.

I targeted Listo with Troll Box, as well as you - which you can obviously confirm, I believe. 🌈

I'd rather not be killed for obvious reasons and I am willing to play ball by scum hunting. I'll even avoid using my day action, if you so wish.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him

I targeted Listo with Troll Box, as well as you - which you can obviously confirm, I believe. 🌈

I'd rather not be killed for obvious reasons and I am willing to play ball by scum hunting. I'll even avoid using my day action, if you so wish.
You're a monster for making somebody post in alternating capital and lower case, and even more for making other people read it. You should be executed for that alone. Monster! Evil beast! Satan incarnate!

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
If Robo is still the hunter last one on his execute train will die. isnt that scary? just sayin
For sure.

If there is only one member of the cult because they used their recruit night 1 and it failed and they had to charge up again then we have a little wiggle room, though no one is going to want to be the person who falls on their sword if wrong.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Robo said he caused CWE to bleed.

Scum recruited n1 theory is out of the window

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Vote: Execute

I agree with Val here

You seem bloodthirsty, when the claim in front of us is that Robo is the Hunter, which again is something that has not been disputed by anyone else.

@Satsu ,I thought there were either cult or unseen, and because we saw the Assassin flip, that makes this an unseen game. So I am confused by your references to cult.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
You seem bloodthirsty, when the claim in front of us is that Robo is the Hunter, which again is something that has not been disputed by anyone else.

@Satsu ,I thought there were either cult or unseen, and because we saw the Assassin flip, that makes this an unseen game. So I am confused by your references to cult.
I assume he meant cult in the generic sense of a group that recruits people, not in the proper noun sense of Cult here.

3puppies

Lost Wolf

If you are the jester - which seems to be written as the Fool in the role descriptions, then your wincon is to get yourself executed. But if that happens, we all lose one of our 1x charges.

I find it interesting that you claim this now, when you posted earlier -

• Post #325

I can't remember the exact punishment for taking out a jester in these games but if I'm not mixing up rule-sets I do recall it being something nasty that applied to everybody in the game, hence my concern.

Listo can probably provide the details on that, though.

If this is your role, you would have read your role card thoroughly and known what the punishment to the rest of us would be.

Matthieu

Vigilante
You're a monster for making somebody post in alternating capital and lower case, and even more for making other people read it. You should be executed for that alone. Monster! Evil beast! Satan incarnate!
It was either that or something with gifs, I decided to spare everyone the horror of being forced to communicate through gifs.

More seriously, obviously I want to fulfill my win condition but as I cannot actually active harm anyone with my abilities I would very much appreciate being left alone - I do want to be executed so I can win but I'm willing to play nice so it can be done at a 'convenient' time.
If this is your role, you would have read your role card thoroughly and known what the punishment to the rest of us would be.
Satsu can confirm that I placed a restriction on him this day phase.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Pardon

What it boils down to is Robo gave a believable story that makes him look innocent. Also with CWE bleeding we don’t want to lose another townie potentially.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I don't like the execute votes out there at the present time.

Satsu and I know my own BD role, and we have 5 other claims (CWE as Sheriff, Mathieu as either Fool but may be Scorned, Robo as Hunter, Satsu as Prince, and Forgotten as King).

Badger says he has hinted at a role (though I don't see it), as has Xanjori (by trying to clear Listo), so I tentatively lean town for them.

Mitch seems to be trying to solve so I will lean town for the moment as well

That would leave LDG, morrison, MTR and Val as the best options for Robo to target.

LDG is always a difficult read. morrison's lurking is NAI. MTR is usually more solvy as town than this. I am feeling, though, that Val may be our best bet as potential 3rd party killer.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him

Pardon - 5 (Matthieu #623, Satsu #628, 3puppies #633, morrison #635, Badger #669)

Not Voting: CWE, MTR, Xanjori

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I don't like the execute votes out there at the present time.

Satsu and I know my own BD role, and we have 5 other claims (CWE as Sheriff, Mathieu as either Fool but may be Scorned, Robo as Hunter, Satsu as Prince, and Forgotten as King).

Badger says he has hinted at a role (though I don't see it), as has Xanjori (by trying to clear Listo), so I tentatively lean town for them.

Mitch seems to be trying to solve so I will lean town for the moment as well

That would leave LDG, morrison, MTR and Val as the best options for Robo to target.

LDG is always a difficult read. morrison's lurking is NAI. MTR is usually more solvy as town than this. I am feeling, though, that Val may be our best bet as potential 3rd party killer.
there was a reason i pointed out people who can save/delay cwe from death.

Day 3 Trial 1 Pardon

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The group came together and had a discussion throughout the course of the trial, but ultimately came to the conclusion that they would not execute him for treason. The King nodded and excused Robozerim from stand.

Robozerim has been pardoned.

---------------

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
So nice it had to be said twice Satsu lol.

MTR is definitely an option as has been in and out.

How you feeling about Matthieu now?

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Dont lynch him.

Knight can take him out if they have nothing better to do ><

He aint mastermind assassin or SK and cant be recruited. Not worth my time.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Dont lynch him.

Knight can take him out if they have nothing better to do ><

He aint mastermind assassin or SK and cant be recruited. Not worth my time.
Fair enuffski.

I don’t mind going for the MTR option just now as he has dropped in and out unless anyone’s got anything better.

Vote: MTR

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Just to say there are only 13h or so in this day, and we need majority to sart a trial I guess.

And then go for a fair bloody trial after than in all that time.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
He is suspiciously inacvtive. Come on everybody i think thats it. I feel it in my tail.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
That's what I am saying, it can't hurt because we keep getting info and are not losing anyone because we do not act.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter

Pardon - 5 (Matthieu #623, Satsu #628, 3puppies #633, morrison #635, Badger #669)

Not Voting: CWE, MTR, Xanjori
I know Xanjori came in late and voted but there was little participation and just a pop in and vote and gone. I think there is a scum in the 3 non voters and I don't think its CWE.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I know Xanjori came in late and voted but there was little participation and just a pop in and vote and gone. I think there is a scum in the 3 non voters and I don't think its CWE.

CWE never lies. There's no way that he's anything other than our bleeding Sheriff.

Xanjori came in and shared info that Listo was a good guy. But at that point, Listo had already claimed - well at least strongly hinted - about his role. So it wasn't something super helpful.

MTR may be legitimately tied up with real life stuff, but I'd like to hear from him.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
All fair assessments. But once I put it at 4-4 there are tough decisions to be made. No one wanted to add to the execute in fear of dying themselves. Also because we believe Robo. Not voting there was quite convenient for those who didn't. Thats why MTR and Xanjori have my radar up. Also Xanjori seems to only pop up at the last moment every time. Like hes been watching and then jumps in. IDK, maybe this whole thing just has my head spinning.

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
For what it's worth, I got a clean reading on Xanjori 2 nights ago. So pending a recruit last night, look elsewhere...

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Plotting Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Top Bottom