Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 17 - The Interim Throne

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
He is not the mastermind or the sk. He could have been recruited last night sadly. But thats the gamemgo fir sk and mastermind first.
Fair enuffskis.

Like I say just digesting at the mo.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Don’t tell me Futurrre is at it agaaain lol

Matthieu

Vigilante
Listo the Alchemist, protected Satsu aka the Prince on Night One, which is why the Prince survived.

Satsu was the one who told me that Listo, in our N1 chat, was the Alchemist. I had seen the hints but hadn't read all the cards enough to understand who he was hinting to be.

King Future, as I recall, Val outright denied being the Fool.

Vote: Matthieu

This is part OMGUS, and partly because you didn't catch that Satsu cleared me as BlueDragon. I pasted my rolecard to him when I was held prisoner.
Why are you voting me for that?

3puppies

Lost Wolf
WTF, Badger?

NVM, saw you unvoted.

@CWE, it looks like a healing can now only come from a Physician, tonight, since the Alchemist is dead.

Since CWE's action failed, it was either a jail or a role block. But if jailed, then he would not have been able to be attacked and wouldn't be bleeding now.

@ForgottenHold can you elaborate? Any thoughts on anyone at all?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Sorry, didn’t read through at first Cerberus. Thought you’d been quiet then read what you had to say. 👍

Matthieu

Vigilante
Why would you vote for me when I am clearly Blue Dragon?
Well, for starters it was by no means 'clear' as I did not pick up on it. Some of Satsu's posts, especially his recent ones, have been genuinely difficult to parse.

Unvote: 3puppies

Matthieu

Vigilante
Actually, scratch that.

Vote: 3puppies

It's a cult game, so nobody can be truly cleared and there's nothing suggesting that two devious players could not conspire to clear each other.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Satsu - 1 (Val #481)
MitchRapp - 1 (Satsu #483)
Matthieu - 1 (3puppies #495)
3puppies - 1 (Matthieu #514)

Not Voting: CWE, FutureHold, LemonDemonGirl, MitchRapp, morrison, MTR, Robozerim, Xanjori, Badger #499)

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end when a player is executed, two trials end in pardon, or 48 hours pass (May 31st 8:00pm ET). With 13 players alive, a majority nomination for treason requires 7 votes on a player.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
If your concern was about the less vocal among us, I get it. I was busy couponing for the long weekend when this game started. I tried to contribute more yesterday.

Your suggestion that I have conspired with Satsu is ludicrous. He claimed the Prince role, and nobody is challenging that. There has to be a Prince role. It would be incredibly risky and idiotic to claim that on D2 if he wasn't, because the real Prince would easily bring him up for treason. It would end up being a very short game.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Me reading this and trying to follow all of the voting and unvoting and string logic.

james corden drinking GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Matthieu

Vigilante
If your concern was about the less vocal among us, I get it. I was busy couponing for the long weekend when this game started. I tried to contribute more yesterday.

Your suggestion that I have conspired with Satsu is ludicrous. He claimed the Prince role, and nobody is challenging that. There has to be a Prince role. It would be incredibly risky and idiotic to claim that on D2 if he wasn't, because the real Prince would easily bring him up for treason. It would end up being a very short game.
Nobody should be above suspicion in a cult game, though. Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong and I hope so - but there's been games with this setup where individuals have exploited the fact that all the role cards are available to pull off risky plays.

You could have simply corrected me, as it really is easy to miss key details in these days.

My initial vote was simply because you were the player with the least votes at the time, though, as you say.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Be caeful to not vote that much ppl. You could be wrong.

What woyld ir say of you. ::):

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Be caeful to not vote that much ppl. You could be wrong.

What woyld ir say of you. ::):

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Exxcept for the younglings. Dont do it. Burns brain cells. Or so some dumb ppl say.

ForgottenHold

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Alright. So let’s look at things. 3Puppies isn’t exactly safe, but I do believe he was safe during that prince conversation. But also, I’ve had Foxxi in my Prince conversations roleclaiming as the butler and she turned out to be have been scum since the first Prince conversation.

So its not out of the picture

3puppies

Lost Wolf
The thing about a game allowing role claims is that you can fake role claims

But to do so is very risky in a game where someone with that role will be able to call you out on it, and investigate.

The moment my true intentions are revealed I’m dead no matter what

This reads to me like you have a fearful or more likely a guilty conscience. If you were a starting good king, wouldn't you'd be considering / hoping / expecting to survive until victory?

Or has your personal history of being burdened by randing scum so often clouded your posting style.

I'd like to hear other's thoughts on our Forgotten king

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Being a novice to this type of game, its not the end of the world to lose a neutral right?
Its not but he was a survivor so he was not a threat to Blue Dragon or Unseen so seems kind of mean to not keep him around.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Okay....I didn't know he was an alchemist? Did he claim it at some point? Heavily hint at it? It was painful reading the alternating capital and lower case messaging so I skimmed at best what he said.
yeah he totally hinted at it.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Trying to catch up.

Do we really have a good choice to put on trial?

We still seem to be all over the place.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
If I were ranking the candidates I would say:

The King
Matthieu

But I dont love either of those but reality is we probably need to start making some moves here.

ForgottenHold

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
But to do so is very risky in a game where someone with that role will be able to call you out on it, and investigate.

This reads to me like you have a fearful or more likely a guilty conscience. If you were a starting good king, wouldn't you'd be considering / hoping / expecting to survive until victory?

Or has your personal history of being burdened by randing scum so often clouded your posting style.

I'd like to hear other's thoughts on our Forgotten king
If I said I was a Good King, I would be dead no? Because scum would want to try to get their own as King.

The King wants to survive. I may sound suspicious but that’s on purpose

Matthieu

Vigilante
Well, I can safely say that going after me is the wrong move...

I don't really like the sudden pivot to Future. I've found his posts to be pretty reasonable.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
I found this interesting. Just bringing it forward again.
If we want to get into the minutia of it we can debate "good." I just found it as in interesting post. I like to go back after a few days of the game and see if anything sticks out.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Dammit, still bleeding. Sleeping usually fixes things...

Are you surprised? I didn't see any way that you could be healed until night time.

You suggested you would share your role, and maybe convince the Physician to heal you tonight.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
If I said I was a Good King, I would be dead no? Because scum would want to try to get their own as King.

The King wants to survive. I may sound suspicious but that’s on purpose

But you said that your goals could only be revealed upon your death. It did not sound like you were considering the goal of surviving.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Well, for now I trust obviously myself, CWE, Satsu, and Robo, based on claims. I am leaning townish on Badger for the simple fact that with his high volume of posts, he didn't seem to have had time to post in the scum chat.

I am feeling more likely town or neutral about Val, and not likely unseen.

Don't feel great about Future because the randomness of distribution odds means our king is more likely than not to be not Blue Dragon.

LDG always presents a challenge.

Xanjori, MTR and morrison have not contributed anything meaningful. Mitch seems willing to listen if forced, but I don't actually mind sacrificing Badger at this point if it means we learn something.

Unvote:
Unvote

Vote:
Vote: Badger

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Stupid insomnia and warm weather can’t sleep. Also ran out of cigarettes..

*peeks at 3pups post*

Feels townish on me, doesn’t feel great on others yet wants to sacrifice me out of all to “learn something”

I’m not even on weed right now but feels like I am lol

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Yeah it’s a bit of a weird one. Could be another role like Morri says, could be conversion shenanigans, maybe something else just happened during the night. Maybe healer isn’t active.

:dunno:

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Xanjori, MTR and morrison have not contributed anything meaningful. Mitch seems willing to listen if forced, but I don't actually mind sacrificing Badger at this point if it means we learn something.
What does listen if forced mean?

I've made my dislike of Badger known. My willingness to vote him is more out of just not having to read the constant posting. I have tried to help solve as I learn all of these roles. If you think I have been stubborn or missed something please let me know.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Oh nooo. Badger posts a lot *shock*
Is active *shock*

Let’s get him! Better not hit that post reply button…

Shit oops!

ForgottenHold

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
What does listen if forced mean?

I've made my dislike of Badger known. My willingness to vote him is more out of just not having to read the constant posting. I have tried to help solve as I learn all of these roles. If you think I have been stubborn or missed something please let me know.
If you think Badger is a lot, play a game with Psycho or Foxxi

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Oh nooo. Badger posts a lot *shock*
Is active *shock*

Let’s get him! Better not hit that post reply button…

Shit oops!
I don't normally like to tell people their scum tells...
(Antagonizing Badger is a scummy Badger)
Which can get confusing because sarcastic Badger falls in both camps.

And this post is both antagonizing and sarcastic...so on that alone...

:squint:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I don't normally like to tell people their scum tells...
(Antagonizing Badger is a scummy Badger)
Which can get confusing because sarcastic Badger falls in both camps.

And this post is both antagonizing and sarcastic...so on that alone...

:squint:
Well…shall respectfully say to that is I don’t like when people tell me I post too much. I make my own decisions..hence the attitude.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Well can’t argue that. I’m probably…chapter 7 in the CWE Scum tell book. Chapter 1 is of course JP then maybe Psycho then Maze etc

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Geez Louise what brought this on?

Not joking but yeah I post a lot. So what?

He’s acting strange. Says I’m townish, high volume of posts so doesn’t read scum chat. He said he doesn’t like other people. His claim could be made up for all I know.

His reasoning is pure erratic

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: No death

Selfish? Sure. I ain't voting anyone that might be my salivation.
For now...

Now I'm off. We'll see what the drunk one thinks shortly, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

3puppies

Lost Wolf
court wizard has a day action to make someone immune to death.

the physician has a night heal that cures bleeding.

the chronomancer has a night action to delay death for two nights. there's also the potential to combo the delay of death into the transfer of the death onto someone else, depending on when the expiration date of the bleed is.

Ah, I missed this earlier. Court Wizard has the "icy veins" 2x day action. If this is active during this day phase, CWE sure would benefit. Otherwise the Phsyician or Chronomancer should step up tonight.

Geez Louise what brought this on?

Not joking but yeah I post a lot. So what?

He’s acting strange. Says I’m townish, high volume of posts so doesn’t read scum chat. He said he doesn’t like other people. His claim could be made up for all I know.

His reasoning is pure erratic

The antagonism in multiple posts. CWE is one of the few I trust, and that's one of the scum tells I was beginning to think about you. When I was looking back at morrison's earlier posts, I also found where you went a bit harder than necessary on both morrison yesterday and Mitch today. I am truly confused by your posts. Nothing personal if I suspect you might be a little bit filthy. Perhaps you were clean to start but you got converted?

You're calling me erratic is precious, because you read me as town earlier as well. Now you're voting me.

I am certainly willing to move off if someone has something better to go on. What do you think of ForgottenKingFutureHold?

@MitchRapp , when I said you're willing to "listen if forced", I should have said "listen when forced" I don't have you cleared yet but I appreciate that you were wiling to move a vote off me when I explained how the Prince cleared me.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
*waaaalll of text*

Wait…did Cerberus just say I voted him after initially reading him as town when he LITERALLY did the SAME to me and VOTED me first (after initial unvote as read him as quiet theeen saw his responses).

Lol

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Who King Futuuurrre?

He’s a lot more active and engaging to be honest. Not the usual scum Future who half arses it and coming across as scummy.

I mean he couuuld be but not seeing it as of yet. He may just be hiding his scum game better.

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
FYI if I die...

The tin foil theory was
Do we have an evil king? Why did Future put 1/4 up for vote with rhe dice. Or did I misread the event? As if he truly didnt care who went out?

Now to go back and see who I trust. As if that matters in a game with recruits...

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
The roll there is was very odd I thought but I didnt know i I was mising something with the mechanics. I am glad you poste there to confirm my suspicions.

Val the Moofia Boss

Scum Hunter
Unvote: Satsu

Vote: No death

Goodness gracious we just had two no lynches in a row and you want to give scum a third free day?

Town can ONLY win by lynching. What, you think there is some vigi out there with unlimited NKs who is going to NK all of the scum for town?

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
No. But I'm not risking my vote on someone that might be the person I need alive. And we have lost 2 in 2 days. None of said 2 are, what's the word I'm looking for...town.

ForgottenHold

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
FYI if I die...

The tin foil theory was
Do we have an evil king? Why did Future put 1/4 up for vote with rhe dice. Or did I misread the event? As if he truly didnt care who went out?

Now to go back and see who I trust. As if that matters in a game with recruits...
I don’t have an ability to do that. It was just flavor since it was a tie

ForgottenHold

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Well, for now I trust obviously myself, CWE, Satsu, and Robo, based on claims. I am leaning townish on Badger for the simple fact that with his high volume of posts, he didn't seem to have had time to post in the scum chat.

I am feeling more likely town or neutral about Val, and not likely unseen.

Don't feel great about Future because the randomness of distribution odds means our king is more likely than not to be not Blue Dragon.

LDG always presents a challenge.

Unvote:
Unvote

Vote:
I don’t know about distributions but I assure you that I have my most loyal subjects in mind

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

3puppies - 2 (Badger #570, Val #578)
MitchRapp - 1 (Satsu #483)
Badger - 1 (3puppies #554)
Sleep - 1 (CWE #571

Not Voting: FutureHold, LemonDemonGirl, MitchRapp, morrison, MTR, Robozerim, Xanjori, Matthieu #519

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end when a player is executed, two trials end in pardon, or 48 hours pass (May 31st 8:00pm ET). With 13 players alive, a majority nomination for treason requires 7 votes on a player.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If CWE was bleeding at night then he had to be attacked last day.

If he was attacked d2 it means unseen got a n1 recruit to replace BN as assassin.

If they recruited n1 then last night convert was on cd.

3puppies just cant be cult right now. No chance.

Unvote:

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If we can have 2 trials per day I would rather have first one on Morrison MTR or Mitch and leave Badger for second one.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
@Satsu now I’m going to unvote and vote Sleep (placeholder)

In my defence..3puppies was all over the map with his reasonings for voting me that I Observed. If you’re verrry sure on him then will think.

I am BD but our good King Future was not one that I could place action on.

I’m in the middle of something so will re-think later and may change vote.

Unvote: 3puppies
Vote: Sleep

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Okay 3pups thing aside, I am a little confused about what else I have done to be untrustworthy. Should be obvious what role I am.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
No sorry i am slow what role you are? I just thought Robo was the observer.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
That’s strange…thought he was claiming Bear/Hunter.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I must go do things. Just had a new bike delivered and want to test run it so will check on this and answer any questions later.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
One has to lie or is a terrible breadcrumber.

Unvote:
Vote: Robozerim

Sheep it. thats the scum I feellike.
Now that's the kinda thing to make me rethink wasting a day...

Unvote: being lazy
Vote: Robozerim

Top Bottom