Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 17 - The Interim Throne

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Come on no matter how nice Robo is he wouldnt make you such obviously mine logbook ;P

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Do you want me to show you i am for real here? Not a big deal i could be wrong like you were that time

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Come on no matter how nice Robo is he wouldnt make you such obviously mine logbook ;P

Thank you.

I'm such a dope. I didn't realize I would no longer have access to the nice chat we had in the wee hours Sat night/Sun AM.

For the rest of you, Robo was showing online in the thread at the time, and I thought he might have been the Prince.

So I asked the Prince if he was Robo. He said he may or may not have been.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
I didnt fucking ask him to rush a response.
@MitchRapp

Calm down sir. I know there was a misunderstanding the other night and you are new.

Please understand though my questioning is not anything personal. It’s a part of the game. When you get grilled you gotta try and handle it.

If you keep responding aggressively to any accusation/questioning thrown at you, it will not do you any favours regardless of your alignment.

Please heed these words.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Do you have a read on Bader? Do you think he is overtly vugar here or the ordinary fun bager?

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry for being a bit absent guys. I am not convinced we should get rid of Val. I will try to chime in more in a bit but just got stuff going on.
Vote: Pardon

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The Val Trial Vote Count:

Pardon - 5 (Future #341, LDG #344, Badger #348, Satsu #355, MTR #411)

Not Voting: 3puppies, CWE, Listo95, Matthieu, MitchRapp, morrison, Robozerim, Val the Moofia Boss, Xanjori

It is now the Trial of Val. The trial will end when a majority of players vote Execute or Pardon. With 13 eligible voting players, majority is 7 votes. If a player is pardoned, the day will continue until 8:00pm ET on May 28th. Another trial can be had. If the player is executed, the day will end.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Dragon Ball GIF by Xbox
You seem a little too eager is all.
I am one of the calmest ppl dog you can find.

Bye Badger.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I am one of the calmest ppl dog you can find.

Bye Badger.
Awww

At least give me choccys and roses if you’re gonna break up with meee!

It’s all I ask. Or am I not good enough for that

Harruuumph!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I am also Scottish so best not to trade barbs with our kin. 😉

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Oh haggis! Never heard thaaaat one before!

Well done Yoshi Satsu! What’s next? Kilts? Mountains? Ceilidhs? Bagpipes? Snow? Grumpy Scots who find a penny in a ditch and it’s their live savings!

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
@MitchRapp

Calm down sir. I know there was a misunderstanding the other night and you are new.

Please understand though my questioning is not anything personal. It’s a part of the game. When you get grilled you gotta try and handle it.

If you keep responding aggressively to any accusation/questioning thrown at you, it will not do you any favours regardless of your alignment.

Please heed these words.
You said it 3 or 4 times not to rush him. All I ever said is I am interested in seeing it. You feel the need to comment every three seconds and none of it contributes anything of substance.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
You said it 3 or 4 times not to rush him. All I ever said is I am interested in seeing it. You feel the need to comment every three seconds and none of it contributes anything of substance.
You’re still not getting it.

I question. I post a lot. Most understand but you still don’t.

You play a game with me, except a looot.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Noted, I will not play a game if you sign up in the future.

If ever there was evidence I am not apart of the cult its that you are still alive. I would have killed you the first chance I got, game be dammed.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Oh haggis! Never heard thaaaat one before!

Well done Yoshi Satsu! What’s next? Kilts? Mountains? Ceilidhs? Bagpipes? Snow? Grumpy Scots who find a penny in a ditch and it’s their live savings!
I can handle grumpy cats but grumpy scots are out of my league.

Unvote:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Noted, I will not play a game if you sign up in the future.

If ever there was evidence I am not apart of the cult its that you are still alive. I would have killed you the first chance I got, game be dammed.
@MitchRapp

I mean this in all seriousness.

What did you expect when you signed up here? That this would be gentle and nice, not lots of activity.

Psycho who’s not playing will tell you himself there is faaar more questioning and this is a fairly small site in comparison.

I want you to stick around as don’t want to lose a new player. But if you can’t handle me then you can’t handle anyone.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
This has nothing to do with game play.
Then what it is it?

Nothing I have said against you is personal but I am not sure you quite grasp it.

These people have an understanding of me but you don’t.

If you can’t participate in a game with me…then sorry to see you go as I do like you.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
In the discussion the Prince and I had about strategy, I told him my role, and who I'd plan to target in the next night. I told him I'd target BlindNinja for the next night, so he could plan and we wouldn't potentially conflict our actions. But now that Blind is gone, and I no longer have access to that chat, I honestly forget who I told him I would look at next.

As for Val, everyone seems to be trying to look Blue Dragony and not want to execute. I respect his advice, and his game play enough to

Vote: Execute

Just to see if anyone else joins, so we might learn something later.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
In the discussion the Prince and I had about strategy, I told him my role, and who I'd plan to target in the next night. I told him I'd target BlindNinja for the next night, so he could plan and we wouldn't potentially conflict our actions. But now that Blind is gone, and I no longer have access to that chat, I honestly forget who I told him I would look at next.

As for Val, everyone seems to be trying to look Blue Dragony and not want to execute. I respect his advice, and his game play enough to

Just to see if anyone else joins, so we might learn something later.
Since thats going to be only trial today imo i think it was the best move. But he seems so towny right now i cant get myself to do it.

But its a cult game and how he was till now might not matter tommorow.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him

Pardon - 4 (Future #341, LDG #344, Badger #348, MTR #411)
Execute - 1 (3puppies #427)

Not Voting: CWE, Listo95, Matthieu, MitchRapp, morrison, Robozerim, Val the Moofia Boss, Xanjori, Satsu #422)

It is now the Trial of Val. The trial will end when a majority of players vote Execute or Pardon. With 13 eligible voting players, majority is 7 votes. If a player is pardoned, the day will continue until 8:00pm ET on May 28th. Another trial can be had. If the player is executed, the day will end.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Honestly regardless of trial, I think people should keep an eye on Satsu. He was coming across as helpful and hitting up Listo for explanations despite him being handicapped.

“Pro” talk.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him

Pardon - 5 (Future #341, LDG #344, Badger #348, MTR #411, Matthieu #431)
Execute - 1 (3puppies #427)

Not Voting: CWE, Listo95, Matthieu, MitchRapp, morrison, Robozerim, Val the Moofia Boss, Xanjori, Satsu #422)

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
While I am thankful to see that people aren't voting to lynch me, I am also a little disappointed by what I am seeing here.

Town can only win by voting people off. I know my alignment, but you do not. You should be voting to off me as a matter of policy. Don't tell me today you're going to give scum a second free day in a row.
You're right, I have no idea who you are. Die, I guess.

Day 2 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Final Trial Vote Count:

Pardon - 5 (Future #341, LDG #344, Badger #348, MTR #411, Matthieu #431)
Execute - 2 (3puppies #427, Robozerim #436)

Not Voting: CWE, Listo95, Matthieu, MitchRapp, morrison, Val the Moofia Boss, Xanjori, Satsu #422)

Val the Moofia Boss has been pardoned and there has been no elimination as the day has ended.

—-----------------

Another day, another indecisive group. There had been a trial, but the accused had been pardoned of the accusations levied against him. Everyone said good evening to each other and set forth into the dusk, hoping to make it hope to prepare for what was expected tonight.

—-----------------

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on May 29th or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 7:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Day 3 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Throughout the night people were seen flitting from house to house, making sure their deeds were being done. And soon the day broke and everyone arose from their beds and set forth to see King FutureHold. Well, almost everyone. As the village all performed bed checks on one another, they found the corpse of Listo, surrounded by tons of concoctions and potions, dead on the floor in a crumpled heap.

Listo, playing as The Alchemist, has been killed and a logbook was found.

Logbook:
D1: Stoneskin Potion
N1: Crimson Potion Satsu
N2: Crimson Potion Xan

—-----------------

The King looked over all his people and smiled. “My friends. We must continue the vigil to rid us of the Unseen. Hold fast to your ideals and keep on fighting the good fight!” Everyone clapped, of course and the day began in earnest.

—-----------------

Living Players:

1. 3puppies
2. Badger
3. CWE
4. FutureHold
5. LemonDemonGirl
6. Matthieu
7. MitchRapp
8. morrison
9. MTR
10. Robozerim
11. Satsu
12. Val the Moofia Boss
13. Xanjori

Dead Players:

1. Blind Ninja, playing as the Assassin, has been killed. (Night 1)
2. Listo, playing as the Alchemist, has been killed. (Night 2)

—-----------------

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end when a player is executed, two trials end in pardon, or 48 hours pass (May 31st 8:00pm ET). With 13 players alive, a majority nomination for treason requires 7 votes on a player.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
When did the bleeding start? At the start of a night or just now?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Okay this is not good! Hopefully someone can save you.

Been to the gym so kinda tired, will check in laters. 👍

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
When did the bleeding start? At the start of a night or just now?
Start of the night? 7pm last night. Saw it when I woke up. Then I got blocked I guess. My action failed.

So again...

Who's asshole a and whose asshole 1?

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Being a novice to this type of game, its not the end of the world to lose a neutral right?

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Either way, I guess I should out what I am and what I've done, right?

Kinda takes the fun our of it.
:cry:

Matthieu

Vigilante
Being a novice to this type of game, its not the end of the world to lose a neutral right?
Technically, no - but Listo is arguably the most knowledgeable player when it comes to this sort of setup so it's a shame to lose him.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Either way, I guess I should out what I am and what I've done, right?

Kinda takes the fun our of it.
:cry:
That's entirely up to you. It'd be especially appreciated if you have anything that serves as a potential lead, though.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Interesting...

I am trying to piece together what roles can do what and my head is still spinning. I need to tackle some of these spreadsheets here after lunch but I have a little time now to dabble in this.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
court wizard has a day action to make someone immune to death.

the physician has a night heal that cures bleeding.

the chronomancer has a night action to delay death for two nights. there's also the potential to combo the delay of death into the transfer of the death onto someone else, depending on when the expiration date of the bleed is.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Ok those of you that didnt know listo was an alchemist please tell. Just want to asess the situation

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Ok those of you that didnt know listo was an alchemist please tell. Just want to asess the situation
Okay....I didn't know he was an alchemist? Did he claim it at some point? Heavily hint at it? It was painful reading the alternating capital and lower case messaging so I skimmed at best what he said.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Oh my it was listo before and someone else now. Youvare the best.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Okay....I didn't know he was an alchemist? Did he claim it at some point? Heavily hint at it? It was painful reading the alternating capital and lower case messaging so I skimmed at best what he said.
He hinted heavily.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If you claim a neutral i ciuld give you a pass. There is still a place for onr or two

Matthieu

Vigilante
Consider this a placeholder for the time being but...

Vote: 3puppies

Only six posts and we're on day three.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
No idea how a boy scout eagle rank would discriminate someone on base of being weird.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Ok back to where we left

Vote: mitchrapp

Its just for trial no big deal.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

3puppies - 1 (Matthieu #480)
Satsu - 1 (Val #481)
MitchRapp - 1 (Satsu #483)

Not Voting: 3puppies, Badger, CWE, FutureHold, LemonDemonGirl, MitchRapp, morrison, MTR, Robozerim, Satsu, Xanjori

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end when a player is executed, two trials end in pardon, or 48 hours pass (May 31st 8:00pm ET). With 13 players alive, a majority nomination for treason requires 7 votes on a player.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Not really want to see how it goes.

Do you have anything on anything or would actually go sleep?

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Can someone actually tell me what are not Val things?

Just a challenge

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
There is either fool or scorned, Listo wouldnt fake that restriction, no point really.

Hes busy. And awesome.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So your night action didnt fail last night?

I know you did it good job seriously.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Listo the Alchemist, protected Satsu aka the Prince on Night One, which is why the Prince survived.

Satsu was the one who told me that Listo, in our N1 chat, was the Alchemist. I had seen the hints but hadn't read all the cards enough to understand who he was hinting to be.

King Future, as I recall, Val outright denied being the Fool.

Vote: Matthieu

This is part OMGUS, and partly because you didn't catch that Satsu cleared me as BlueDragon. I pasted my rolecard to him when I was held prisoner.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Hmmm okay. Just winding down from gym so trying to digest what has happened. Also really sucks we lost Listo as his insight in these games was valuable.

Satsu…was a wee bit sus of him when he got more active after I talked to him last phase. Could be good or at least neutral but not sure.

LDG…well didn’t answer my question last phase about what role she was as she said her action failed. Would still like an answer.

3puppies although couponing at the weekend…may be at least worth a trial. Matthieu have a good town read on so sticking my flag on 3pups for now but may change.

Vote: 3puppes

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Okay juuust saw 3pups responses so will have a look. 👍

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Unvote: 3puppies

Not sure he is right about LDG being the fool, but need some more time to think reading his responses now.

Need to consider carefully.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Hmmm okay. Just winding down from gym so trying to digest what has happened. Also really sucks we lost Listo as his insight in these games was valuable.

Satsu…was a wee bit sus of him when he got more active after I talked to him last phase. Could be good or at least neutral but not sure.

LDG…well didn’t answer my question last phase about what role she was as she said her action failed. Would still like an answer.

3puppies although couponing at the weekend…may be at least worth a trial. Matthieu have a good town read on so sticking my flag on 3pups for now but may change.

Vote: 3puppes
He is not the mastermind or the sk. He could have been recruited last night sadly. But thats the gamemgo fir sk and mastermind first.

Top Bottom