Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 19 - Cult of the Fox

Foxxi

Administrator
Why would you conclude we're in league when he's been trying to yeet me all day? How does that make any sense?

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Why would you conclude we're in league when he's been trying to yeet me all day? How does that make any sense?
Fake pushing for yeet?

The tinfoil hats and Sheldon Cooper string theory conspiracies are all out there

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I mean we’ve got an orange cat mod I mean anything is possible

LemonDemonGirl

Lost Wolf
I mean we’ve got an orange cat mod I mean anything is possible

cat GIF by kate spade new york

True

Claws

All-Knowing
i always wonder when the average male cat bathes themselves do they get stuck at the balls like i do because it feels too good :lol:

Foxxi

Administrator
i always wonder when the average male cat bathes themselves do they get stuck at the balls like i do because it feels too good :lol:
I think cats in general spend way more time "cleaning" their nether regions than is strictly necessary

Claws

All-Knowing
why are my boy cats just lazy sacks of cats vs when i had female cat she was always mousing

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I kinda want a cat now after my friend’s cat Rover was purring and nuzzling against my sock. It’s just a bit too complicated with landlord to keep one plus don’t really have the space in this place for it to roam about lol.

Claws

All-Knowing
I kinda want a cat now after my friend’s cat Rover was purring and nuzzling against my sock. It’s just a bit too complicated with landlord to keep one plus don’t really have the space in this place for it to roam about lol.
ill move in and youll regret your cat desitions

Foxxi

Administrator
I went and performed murder (badly) with my friends for several hours and nothing has happened. Slackers. Vote people yall. Me, badger, anyone. Make some kinda record of something.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Unvote: Void
Vote: Foxxi

Well it is me or her at this point.

Kinda sus of her anyway, doesn’t seem her usual D1 towny approach. The game name may be a risk but at this point, just gonna see what happens and go for it.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
But yeah in a tough spot myself because sarky tone aside, it was gonna be tough for me because I knew I was gonna be a target after the last game I played, the way we won.

I mean if people want to vote for me if they think I’m bad then go ahead. It’s tricky for me to approach D1s after scum victories sometimes when I rand town (like now) for whenever the next game I’m in.

However I think gambling on the fox given the title of the game is better.

But hey the choice is yours people.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
@VoidKitten genuinely 50/50 on him. I mean yeah he is seemingly taking a towny approach wanting to yeet Foxxi.

However I know he and her probably know each other’s things the best as well. Like that open-wolfing they’re doing, may not all be sarcasm. Void also seemingly laughed off my attempt to point out home truths about me.

However probably best to chance it on the fox.

Matthieu

Vigilante
If we're going purely by who I'd rather not see join a cult, then it'd be Foxxi or Void.

Assuming neither are in the cult already, they're both skilled and smart players who I could see being recruited as a priority. They also have a habit of making bold and elaborate plays, which is particularly dangerous if they end up recruited.

No offence to Badger, though I reckon he's much easier to persuade people to yeet if we suspect he's part of the cult at any point in the future, whereas both Foxxi and Void are liable to be more difficult to yeet in such a context.

In a regular game I'd rather not have to consider such a route but this isn't a regular game.

So with that in mind and given Foxxi's willingness to be voted on...

Vote: Foxxi

For what it is worth, Mazer is another player I would also not want to see join a cult for similar reasons to Foxxi and Void.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Yes Mazer. I know he does this D1 gimmick every game. Today it’s what is quite frankly a delicious send-up of the Rock and he is cooking something beautiful.

There’s also the fact he is taking time to participate given his hectic schedule so not eyeing him as much (yet). Definitely one to watch out for. So far not noticed anything untoward but yeah if I go, keep an eye. 👍

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
It’ll be interesting to get this thoughts in no doubt will be delivered in the hilarious promo style that Dwayne Johnson can do! 😂

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I’m surprised @CWE hasn’t gone Spider-Man route at this point. Maybe because Psycho is missing?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
In all seriousness, I would’ve expected a more scummy Jarrod to sit back.

Regardless of if he changes his mind, I lean town.

Sorry Jarrod I am feeling itchy scratchy!
itchy and scratchy GIF

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Although we do need more people to talk. I mean I’m cool being under the spotlight but too many people not talking enough.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Instead of a generalized statement of "too many people not talking"... Why dont you ping them. Wouldnt the illicit a response or you saying it to just feign like you care?

Granted some people will still ignore questions or comments levied to them

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Instead of a generalized statement of "too many people not talking"... Why dont you ping them. Wouldnt the illicit a response or you saying it to just feign like you care?

Granted some people will still ignore questions or comments levied to them
What do you think I’ve been doing. Pinging CWE, Void and Jarrod. Mazer I am confident will respond on his own.

Foxxi

Administrator
Unofficial Vote Count per request of Mod:
Badger - 5 (BN #79, 3puppies #242, VoidKitten #309, Robo #424, Jarrod #432)
Foxxi - 5 (Foxxi #3, Grumpy #155 LDG #389, Badger #425, matthieu #428)
VoidKitten - 1 (Xanjori #55)
LDG - 1 (MitchRapp #44)
Jarrod - 1 (CWE #441)
Sleep - 1 (Val #360)

Not voting: MTR,Listo95, Lettuce, Jarrod1983, Mazer

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Badger feels towny like in ToS game before he got recruited. He didnt play last game. Not voting badger. Foxxi is meh.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Okay so flip of the coin to see who I vote for from the top two trains lands me here.

Vote: Badger

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I posted my piece. I don't go around day one posting just to hear my own voice.
So? See buttons!

I’ll post 100 times if I like! If you don’t like it, we’ll then too bad son.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Okay so flip of the coin to see who I vote for from the top two trains lands me here.

Hmm..coin flip eh?

Not your usual MO MTR. Worth noting!

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So if you were not in such a stresfull situation badger who would you rather vote for? Val or sleep?

Or you are happy with Foxxi train. Sry if i missed it.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
So if you were not in such a stresfull situation badger who would you rather vote for? Val or sleep?

Or you are happy with Foxxi train. Sry if i missed it.
I am curious about you focusing on Val.

I will say I am happy with current Foxxi train. If you believe in Val or an alternative what do you think?

Sleep is boring, would rather fight and we get someone out.

Claws

All-Knowing
Thanks foxxi for the vc im experiencing deadzones at work today so i keep disconnecting from the net and getting weird this page is unavailble errors just a reminder tho 8hrish left majority is 10 day ends 8pm est lol right in the middle of raid for me

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
If either of those on the list get to 9 I will help push it over the top. Especially if its Badger.

• Haha
Reactions: MTR

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
So this where we at yeah?

Badger - 6 (BN #79, 3puppies #242, VoidKitten #309, Robo #424, Jarrod #432, MTR #446)
LDG - 1 (MitchRapp #44)
Jarrod - 1 (CWE #441)
Sleep - 1 (Val #360)

Not voting: MTR,Listo95, Lettuce, Jarrod1983, Mazer

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
If either of those on the list get to 9 I will help push it over the top. Especially if its Badger.
Now there’s a convenient get out clause to vote late even if it’s me.

Show some balls and vote me now!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Sept jarrod is voting but ya looks decently accurate
Copied and pasted last template.

Badger - 6 (BN #79, 3puppies #242, VoidKitten #309, Robo #424, Jarrod #432, MTR #446)
LDG - 1 (MitchRapp #44)
Jarrod - 1 (CWE #441)
Sleep - 1 (Val #360)

Not voting: MTR,Listo95, Lettuce, Mazer

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
You have mtr in not voting
opied and pasted last template.

LDG - 1 (MitchRapp #44)
Jarrod - 1 (CWE #441)
Sleep - 1 (Val #360)

Not voting: Listo95, Lettuce, Mazer

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Its too early to cfd someone, right? Needs to be 2 hours before eod or thats not it.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Now there’s a convenient get out clause to vote late even if it’s me.

Show some balls and vote me now!
I am keeping my vote where it is at for reasons.

But any chance to bounce you from this game is welcomed.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I am keeping my vote where it is at for reasons.

But any chance to bounce you from this game is welcomed.
Well that’s charming talk from my old partner who has conveniently forgotten I played a big part in winning the game last time.

Now passive aggressive because he hates my style. Still refusing to vote me because he lacks the testicular fortitude.

Oops I posted again!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Scotland game on in 90 minutes. I will deal with this pish later lol.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If you are cycling posting it and watch scum chat at the same time you are a goat

Blind Ninja

Godfather
What do you think I’ve been doing. Pinging CWE, Void and Jarrod. Mazer I am confident will respond on his own.
Most of the post that you ping people, its just their names...

And just people you want to interact with, not the so called people that havent said much. So looks more like lip service then actually trying to get activity.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Think she was picking between badger and foxxi she posted right after vk said those were the choices :slap:
Either way, both have said cult... And would prefer an answer from someone playing and pinged, not the mod answering for someone else. Granted, Im 100% sure she will ignore my questions like she always does.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Most of the post that you ping people, its just their names...

And just people you want to interact with, not the so called people that havent said much. So looks more like lip service then actually trying to get activity.
One quick one before game starts.

I don’t know if you (and/or Mitch) misunderstand my intentions. I play the game yes. I understand the rules yes. I don’t need backseat commentary on how to play/ping people.

Essentially, was pinging those people to get them to speak. My jokey nature does carry a point. Sorry if I did not give full explanation before every ping.

Might do well for guys like you and maybe Mitch to remember this.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
One quick one before game starts.

I don’t know if you (and/or Mitch) misunderstand my intentions. I play the game yes. I understand the rules yes. I don’t need backseat commentary on how to play/ping people.

Essentially, was pinging those people to get them to speak. My jokey nature does carry a point. Sorry if I did not give full explanation before every ping.

Might do well for guys like you and maybe Mitch to remember this.
You still failed to see my point.

You talked about wanting to get people involved, specifically people that hadnt said much... But didnt even try to reach out to the people that are at the bottom of the posting list.

Llettuce - 1 post - not mention
listo - 1 post - not mentioned
3pups - 3 posts - not mentioned
Jarrod - 3 posts - mentioned
Val - 4 posts - not mentioned
Robo - 5 posts - not mentioned

You pinged people you had already interacted with. This feels like your desire for "more people to talk" feels like lip service at best.

Its not backseat commentary, its pointing out that your words and actions dont match.

And it might do well for you to stop telling me what im doing with my play, when you obviously are oblivious to what Ive been doing.

Claws

All-Knowing
Either way, both have said cult... And would prefer an answer from someone playing and pinged, not the mod answering for someone else. Granted, Im 100% sure she will ignore my questions like she always does.
Aye aye O captain

Blind Ninja

Godfather
So please enlighten me, @Badger , how you are trying to get them involved? Or did you only care about interacting with the specific people you pinged?

Blind Ninja

Godfather
And since Im sure someone will bring it up... Yes, Im aware that post count isnt everything. It is, however, a quick gauge to see who is here. It is on us to decide if the minimal effort by some are really contributions to the game or not.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Hmm…@Blind Ninja. You seem to be BADGERING me a lot over all other posters you have barely focused on except maybe LDG. Almost like you are seeing an easy opportunity to question a suspect under pressure despite glossing over others yourself…

Just a thought while this game is 1-1 and stressed enough already.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Hmm…@Blind Ninja. You seem to be BADGERING me a lot over all other posters you have barely focused on except maybe LDG. Almost like you are seeing an easy opportunity to question a suspect under pressure despite glossing over others yourself…

Just a thought while this game is 1-1 and stressed enough already.
I guess me mentioning people and post counts arent here in thread... And only asked LDG a question, twice, to prove she would ignore me.

Not to mention, ISOing those low posters and responding to my own post, before you badgered me about this.

You might be stressed, but im far from it.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
But look... another post, then ping in a followup post.. trying to inflate your post count? Like the 3 times needed to the a vote count "correct"

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Okay you’re gay for Badger!

Have a doob man. You seem “wound up” or taking the piss.

Either way, you’re digging yourself a hole.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Okay you’re gay for Badger!

Have a doob man. You seem “wound up” or taking the piss.

Either way, you’re digging yourself a hole.
Sorry fella... You are far who I'd ever go after... or even hang out with.

You keep putting words or feelings onto me, projecting much?

How exactly Am I digging a hole? Pointed out inconsistency with your statements and actions...

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Unvote:

Because I want to see Foxxi get recruited and hate everything

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Sorry fella... You are far who I'd ever go after... or even hang out with.

You keep putting words or feelings onto me, projecting much?

How exactly Am I digging a hole? Pointed out inconsistency with your statements and actions...
Half time!

You’re being chill. I know you are chill. I’m not silly.

I am poking jokey holes at your one-dimensional tunnelling ignoring everyone else while you are doing the same.

Hypocrisy maybe?

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Llettuce - 1 post - not mention
listo - 1 post - not mentioned
3pups - 3 posts - not mentioned
Jarrod - 3 posts - mentioned
Val - 4 posts - not mentioned
Robo - 5 posts - not mentioned
So lets get a synopsis of these posts

Llettuce - voted claws to see where it would go about an hour into the gameday, nothing since.

listo - Reaction to Robo voting him about 2 hrs into the gameday, then nothing since

3 pups - Vote sleep, vote people, then shifted onto badger. Honey-do list things to do with time off work. Feels maybe badger based off last game, which he claimed he didnt pay attention to after the early death.

Jarrod - Points that Claws could be a trap. Comments about LDG making a reference. Votes Badger with nothing behind it.

Val - Votes sleep. Asks for cult invite. Then asks to not be recruited. Nothing of any substance or interaction with anyone.

Robo - RNG listo vote. Promises not to kill Matt N1. Comments on how many posts over the 1st night. Says sorry were trying to kill Foxxi again. Votes Badger.

Im sure 2 of these people will come back with something along the lines of D1 doesnt matter. But its hard to formulate reads on people if they actively dont participate in the game. Im sure I could have added LDG to this list at 7 posts as well. With 6 people and a game of 18, Im sure we have ast least 1 scum in this set of people.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Half time!

You’re being chill. I know you are chill. I’m not silly.

I am poking jokey holes at your one-dimensional tunnelling ignoring everyone else while you are doing the same.

Hypocrisy maybe?
Again, not reading everything ive said... only going after you... a bit full of yourself there sparky.

Top Bottom