Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 19 - Cult of the Fox

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
I guess me mentioning people and post counts arent here in thread... And only asked LDG a question, twice, to prove she would ignore me.

Not to mention, ISOing those low posters and responding to my own post, before you badgered me about this.

You might be stressed, but im far from it.

LDG is a good call out. People should keep their eyes on her.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Again, not reading everything ive said... only going after you... a bit full of yourself there sparky.
The moooountains of posts with my name. Hell you and Void and 3pups were commenting on my potential activity before I even showed up. Hell Void hasn’t shown up and he and Foxxi are probably laughing.

Yet you’re ignoring that because you’re doing a Rip/voodoo/chickens in coop because you think you’ve got a sniff. You’ve conveniently ignored Jarrod and Maze too.

BN let’s set the wedding. Who wants to be minister/rev lol.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
The moooountains of posts with my name. Hell you and Void and 3pups were commenting on my potential activity before I even showed up. Hell Void hasn’t shown up and he and Foxxi are probably laughing.

Yet you’re ignoring that because you’re doing a Rip/voodoo/chickens in coop because you think you’ve got a sniff. You’ve conveniently ignored Jarrod and Maze too.

BN let’s set the wedding. Who wants to be minister/rev lol.
OK now fucktard... my comment about you before you came into the game was defending you. But your bitch ass doesnt see it that way. You saw it all as negative.

And saying Im ignoring everyone else in the game. Again, full of yourself. Im interacting with you because you are here now and posting. If they were active right now, Id be interacting with them as well.

Someone kill either me or Badger tonight (If he survives the lynch attempt), so I dont have to fucking worry about reading the rest of his shit.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Fucktard ehh…seems a bit strooong don’t you think?

Remember this is a game my friend.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Fucktard ehh…seems a bit strooong don’t you think?

Remember this is a game my friend.
Remember, Im not your friend. I dont know you, and you certainly dont know me.

Strong language came as a result of your comments... Actions have consequences.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I also promise you Badger, If you happen to live to D2... and you are scum... and are dumb enough to recruit me... I will out you and the rest of said team.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I hate you, and if you recruit me I will tunnel you until I see you dead.
Its ok, Im going to deliberately not recruit you now. You're just going to have to live in this game while everyone tinfoils you over and over

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I’m probably dead but this has left a sour taste in my mouth.

Enjoy the rest of the game y’all

Blind Ninja

Godfather
@MitchRapp

LDG - 7 posts - Bed before game started. Responding that there are other phone posters. Fightclub/Cult reference. Vote Foxxi. 2 posts about cats. Jesus Crist.

Im hoping one of these days to be surprised by some content or full responses to questions asked.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Jarrod - Points that Claws could be a trap. Comments about LDG making a reference. Votes Badger with nothing behind it.
Who said there's nothing behind it? Just because there's no explanation doesn't mean there's no reasoning.

Badger seemed to be just throwing things out to see if they stick. If it's between a fox and a badger, I'll vote for the badger.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Who said there's nothing behind it? Just because there's no explanation doesn't mean there's no reasoning.

Badger seemed to be just throwing things out to see if they stick. If it's between a fox and a badger, I'll vote for the badger.
FMPOV, vote without anything added = no reasoning

Claws

All-Knowing
Badger - 8 (BN 79, 3puppies 242, VoidKitten 309, Robo 424, Jarrod 432, MTR 466, Xan 496, Foxxi 512)
Foxxi - 4 (Grumpy 155, LDG 389, Badger 425, matthieu428)
LDG - 1 (MitchRapp 44)
Jarrod - 1 (CWE 441)
Sleep - 1 (Val 360)

Not voting: Listo95, Lettuce, Mazer

with 19 alive Majority is 10

Day ends at today 8pm est in about 2 and a half hours from meow

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Okay

Okay Jarrod, I know you’re just back and possibly gonna come up with some Itchy argument.

However it’s like I’m your first port of call almost to see if I can react.

I was angry at that shit but just amused now. It’s like you’re CWE to my Caito.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Getcha Badger here! Badger’s hearts and lungs boiled in a wee sheep’s stomach!

Tastes as good as it sounds!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
We can agree to disagree. Just saying I had reasons. Just didn't feel like going in depth.
ie

Jarrod still has his Letterkenny dartboard with Badger as the bullseye!

When he lived…it was Randolph I killed when down to us three XD

5-1 down with CWE killing Caito..and still won.

Jarrod still got PTSD from that

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Of course…we should wait to hear from the Rock at least.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
It is interesting that Foxxi and Void have been lolcatting while fighting for my life. While others MTR (coin flip), Mitch (Badger), Jarrod (Badger), BN (Badger) been piling on.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
The thing Badger... They do that to some extent in a lot of games. Not to mention Foxxi and her stated distaste for cult games. Can definitely see VK trolling Foxxi into not being the D1 lynch. Im sure Claws and Psycho would troll her in the same way. It is D1 and NAI for them.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Like…all game. “Why you not pinging people?” I did and…”Braaagh not good enough! Can’t you read….blehhhh fucktard!”
And here you go misrepresenting just about everything ive said. Good job.

Wonder why I kept repeating myself to you. About as useful as trying to have a meaningful conversation with LDG.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
The thing Badger... They do that to some extent in a lot of games. Not to mention Foxxi and her stated distaste for cult games. Can definitely see VK trolling Foxxi into not being the D1 lynch. Im sure Claws and Psycho would troll her in the same way. It is D1 and NAI for them.
Stop trying to instruct me. You can give your opinion sure but feels you are being OTT. Maybe you aren’t meaning to instruct me…but feels like you are.

I am a perfectly competent player by the way. However your…recent criticism…has been over the top I shall say.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Stop trying to instruct me. You can give your opinion sure but feels you are being OTT. Maybe you aren’t meaning to instruct me…but feels like you are.

I am a perfectly competent player by the way. However your…recent criticism…has been over the top I shall say.
Again...

Where was I piling on?

How am I trying to instruct you on how to play?

Im nowhere near how you joined the coven thread last game and immediately tried to tell Mitch how to play mafia. Ive called out your inconsistency, yet you seem solid on twisting my words or making things up ive said. And let not forget you keep comparing me to others in a derogatory manner (at least IMO).

So if you cant interact with me without misrepresenting things ive said, or accusing me of something, I recommend just not talking to me, interacting with me OR mentioning me.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I feel like I missed things.

The Maze read through things. The only things you missed today were some cheap "does anybody have change for a nickel" day 1 garbage.

The only minor exception Maze makes is for one person. Yeah, the Maze got his eye on you, Jabroni

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
We can agree to disagree. Just saying I had reasons. Just didn't feel like going in depth.
And here we go with this Frutity Pebble jabroni. "Please sir, may I continue in the shallow end? The deep end scares me"

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Excuse the Maze for a second, his cell phone is going off.

Hello?

Hey, it's redundant. He says he's calling for this day.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Badger, make your best case why the Maze should not eliminate you. Keeping in mind that this is a cult game, and the Maze is not operating under normal day 1 assumptions. But will also do whatever the fuck the Maze wants.

Someone who is not Blind Ninja or FoxxiNightSong make the best argument for Badger's elimination. The sock account voidkitten is eligible for this post.

Foxxi

Administrator
Not sure why you'd exclude me. I have no case against Badger anyway, I just agreed to yeet him in return for BN's support later gunning down Xan if he recruits me *shrug*

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Not sure why you'd exclude me. I have no case against Badger anyway, I just agreed to yeet him in return for BN's support later gunning down Xan if he recruits me *shrug*
Mostly the Maze excluded you because of your voting spot and previously clear position. And tendency for people to parrot. Don't worry, the Maze's exclusions rarely last.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
And here we go with this Frutity Pebble jabroni. "Please sir, may I continue in the shallow end? The deep end scares me"
You Cant See Me John Cena GIF by WWE

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Badger, make your best case why the Maze should not eliminate you. Keeping in mind that this is a cult game, and the Maze is not operating under normal day 1 assumptions. But will also do whatever the fuck the Maze wants.

Someone who is not Blind Ninja or FoxxiNightSong make the best argument for Badger's elimination. The sock account voidkitten is eligible for this post.
Okay give me a moment Dwayne….

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Confessing to being recruited goes against your wincon, friendly reminder!

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him

I said I was committing furry animal murder today.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Okay can everyone drink a tall glass SHUT UP JUICE while I talk to @Mazer?

“Ya ya Badger posts all game”. Yet nooow people are coming alive! Yes angsty. Yes I don’t handle insults well.

I knew I was a hot topic before this game started. I am polarising but ya know…I kinda have to live with it. Maybe I should/could tone down my weird habits…but that’s what makes me me damnit!

In regards to the game…you are NAI to me right now. I know you’re slick.

I however feel I have walked into this game like sometimes every other game with the Sword of Damaclyes being held over my head because of my loquacious reputation.

I’ll just leave the decision to you Maze.

Claws

All-Knowing
Claws prowled through the dense Canadian wilderness, his paw throbbing from a recent skirmish with the cult. Earlier, he had broken into all the houses and run amok stealing items of great value and replacing others.

Now, cornered by the fox's ruthless enforcer under the canopy of towering pines, Claws reacted with primal instinct. He pounced outta no where Screaming CLAWS OUT and RKO'd Badger with a precise strike breaking his neck and instantly killing him. Cheating town out of a glorious kill, but he couldn't dodge the bullets that followed.

Ignoring the pain, Claws used his knowledge of the wilderness to his advantage. He led the cultists on a frantic chase through rugged terrain, utilizing hidden paths and natural cover to evade capture. With a skillful maneuver through dense underbrush, he momentarily confounded his pursuers and gained a brief respite.

As dusk broke over the tranquil wilderness, Claws slipped away into the mist, leaving behind disoriented cultists and an infuriated fox. The forest would remember this night, the night Claws outwitted his adversaries, undeterred and undefeated.

Badger was Lynched he was ???

Final Vote count:
Badger - 10 (BN 79, 3puppies 242, VoidKitten 309, Robo 424, Jarrod 432, MTR 466, Xan 496, Foxxi 512,Listo 578, Claws 580)
Foxxi - 5 (Grumpy 155, LDG 389, Badger 425, matthieu428,(Val 531)
LDG - 1 (MitchRapp 44)
Jarrod - 1 (CWE 441)

Not voting: Lettuce, Mazer

It is now Night 1

Night 1 ends tomorrow at 7pm est

Last edited:
Day 2 start

Claws

All-Knowing
In the Canadian wilderness at dawn, Claws the cat collapsed from his wounds outside a villager's cabin. Despite his reputation, the Village idiot had attempted to heal of his wounds. He nursed Claws back to health.

The unrecruiter picked vk as the chosen one for the night and would protect him from the cult!!!

Meanwhile the SK sneaked in to the house of Xan and slit him from ear to ear and vanished without a trace

Xan died he was ???

Following Claws' house raids where he replaced everyone's bullets with blanks, the village vigilantes, thinking they were acting in defense, shot BN,Listo,Lettuce with a blank. Doing nothing but dumbfounding them in the process.

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

The town was in an uproar and many Reloaded their bullets that were replaced with blanks.

It is the start of Day 2 and with 17 players alive majority is 9

Living players:
1. Foxxi
2. MTR
3. Robozerim
4. CWE
5. Val the Moofia Boss
6. Listo95
7. Matthieu
8. LemonDemonGirl
9. Lettuce
10. 3puppies
11. Grumpycat
12. BN
13. MitchRapp
14. Jarrod1983
15. Mazer
16. VoidKitten
17.Claws

day 2 ends june 22 7pm est

Blind Ninja

Godfather
So... Looks like I ruffled some feathers.

Claws killing things and we dont get flips. I assume if we want flips, we need to get the kills or remove claws from the game
the village vigilantes,
How many vigilantes do you think we have? Looks like at least 3 since we have 3 people still alive after being fired at with blanks

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I can understand why people would shoot at llettuce and listo, 2 people with minimal input.

Im an interesting 3rd choice.

Foxxi

Administrator
There may have been more that holstered too.... but I'd wager yes at least 3

Foxxi

Administrator
Lack of flips is going to make this next to impossible to figure anything out. It's bad enough that every night that passes someone who was town probably isn't... but without knowing who's died there is no way to draw any conclusions about what anyone has said or pushed for

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Village Idiot healing Claws. Okaaaay.
Unrecruiter protecting VK from the cult. Neato. I may be going out on a limb, but I assume they act like a doctor, except they stop recruitment instead of kills.
Sk doin' SK things and murderin' up the town. Sinister.
Also seemingly vigilantes plural about, and given 3 apparent attempted kills, that's plausibly 3 vigilantes who could I assume be recruited by the cult and become cultish killers instead. Scary stuff. But maybe not that scary? Claws messing about with blanks? Hmmm..

Top Bottom