Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 2 - Wishes of Hogwarts

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
My guess is targets either way op
Yeah re-reading it more closely it looks like he selected 3 people and they each recieved a random effect? So one was meant to die, and other shit happened to the other two.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
So, we had Badger get fucked up with a polyjuice potion. Said it went wrong. And then we had Filch cast protego and seem to take out CWE. We at least know Badger was town at this point. It does make me worry that something is happening with actions going wrong

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Blind Ninja back at the cost of a town Badger, hope that doesn’t cost us…can’t think why Caito is still ???
Reads as Voldemort chose three targets, and randomised their effects.
So Death Eaters have a ON kill and the Alliance EN, but it looks like other powers can be used as and when.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Future wdym I haven’t been talking much, I talk and interest every day phase, and I was just now checking the write up. But also yes I have info, but like Matthieu said I can’t share specifics without breaking the rules, and I’ve never really had info to share in the past and don’t know how to say vote kareemah without saying anything else for my reasons

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Just say you’ve got Dees (hard evidence based on your night results).
Bear in mind we’ve already misyeeted once and almost did again yesterday, so be sure in your information.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
The information sounds solid, and it should be Kareemah. And I can at least make sense of this one from the flavor. It does seem that we should make sure people get votes and posts in.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Blind Ninja back at the cost of a town Badger, hope that doesn’t cost us…can’t think why Caito is still ???
Reads as Voldemort chose three targets, and randomised their effects.
So Death Eaters have a ON kill and the Alliance EN, but it looks like other powers can be used as and when.
Psycho hypothesized that the Caito kill was a cannibal kill

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Just say you’ve got Dees (hard evidence based on your night results).
Bear in mind we’ve already misyeeted once and almost did again yesterday, so be sure in your information.
Thank u, u guys are voting all over the place but don’t pin this on me, ur already down so many

Claws

Mastermind
lol i didnt go to work today either i was sick throwing up all night since like 4am and my boss was like fuck that stay home

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
If kareemah is dirty, then that looks a tad better for dreyski.

Although you wouldn't expect all scum to stay off early after it picked up steam. And two teams, etc.

Since we know now Badger is town, it might be good to see who pushed hard without reason.

Also, like the blind Ninja resurrection choice. Since he was double targeted, smart odds play

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Psycho hypothesized that the Caito kill was a cannibal kill
We’re going after the wrong person here, I wish I could show my spreadsheet we don’t want to lynch the wrong person again, none of u are thinking rationally right now but if you’d rather lunch me right the moment someone picks me then be my guest, I actually have information on the Caito kill but if no one cares then okay

Claws

Mastermind
If kareemah is dirty, then that looks a tad better for dreyski.

Although you wouldn't expect all scum to stay off early after it picked up steam. And two teams, etc.

Since we know now Badger is town, it might be good to see who pushed hard without reason.

Also, like the blind Ninja resurrection choice. Since he was double targeted, smart odds play
ive stated ive liked psycho but what are the chances hes fake clearing ppl hes been calling ppl "clean" but that could be a gimmick and thats kinda why i town leaned him however how do you feel about him?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
ive stated ive liked psycho but what are the chances hes fake clearing ppl hes been calling ppl "clean" but that could be a gimmick and thats kinda why i town leaned him however how do you feel about him?
It's psych, so I always worry.

But I haven't seen the elements of his scum style as much of his play. More frustrated and potentially hints.

Generally I think that there are some connections forming in this game, and things are starting to come together for me. Might be at a point where if someone missteps their team could go quickly.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
@Jarrod1983

Now that there's been some flips how do you feel about dreyski's initial push on you? If attention is somewhere else today, do you see value in a future push there?

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I’ll get back to you on that tomorrow my time, but it might be worth looking at the non-train votes as potential hiding spots for red or purple.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Vote: Kareemah

Badger just seemed so dam scummy. At one point he posted the same gif four times in a row and it seemed like he was trying to derail the thread like caught scum.

I still feel like Dreyski has a scum aura to him this game, Badger flip or not. I've laid my cards out and to a keen eye you see I'm town. He keeps at me with this stuff though:

A better question might be how he feels about his push on Badger.

Still feels like Dreyski has plans and getting me mislynched is part of those plans.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
embarrassing parks and recreation GIF

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Is mad eye moody really barty crouch?

How did vk also miss Harry Potter's greatest villain? Or is he secretly playing the role of Dolores Umbridge himself?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Dolores Umbridge is too evil for this game
I dunno. Vk, who is treasurer of his HOA, once had a family remove their decrepit mother from their home because their home didn't meet the required mail box size for a family of 5.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Fortunately someone came along and built a lovely new 2 story mailbox. And let the family live in his house until the mailbox renovations were completed.

He then filed all the appropriate paperwork with the HOA.

I'll give you 1 guess who that was

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
....or does he?

Also stop stealing my talking your scum identity in 3rd person gimmick.

If you start breadcrumbing sexiness, we're going to have an issue here.

Listo95

Fortunately someone came along and built a lovely new 2 story mailbox. And let the family live in his house until the mailbox renovations were completed.

He then filed all the appropriate paperwork with the HOA.

I'll give you 1 guess who that was
Come on that was supposed to be a secret!

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
It's psych, so I always worry.

But I haven't seen the elements of his scum style as much of his play. More frustrated and potentially hints.

Generally I think that there are some connections forming in this game, and things are starting to come together for me. Might be at a point where if someone missteps their team could go quickly.
I have information on who is not clean

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Trust me you do not want to vote me, i have info on the death eaters but I’ve been wanting to confirm first but if that doesn’t matter then im taking a townsperson with me so good luck

Claws

Mastermind
Trust me you do not want to vote me, i have info on the death eaters but I’ve been wanting to confirm first but if that doesn’t matter then im taking a townsperson with me so good luck
Enlighten me why mazer and listo

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Mazer is the one who killed Caito, Hermione never showed up on the write up so I figured it was related based on my spreadsheet, Caito has voted Mazer immediately after checking on him, there’s good evidence against him but I wanted to confirm, no one else seemed to notice and I’ve been waiting bc I didn’t want to call him out and look like scum but fuck it, I’m very positive I am right about this and anyone is free to double check if they don’t want to lose another townsmember
Vote: The homely man

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Again, I wanted to confirm without making myself a target but it looks like I am already a target so might as well

Listo95

Mazer is the one who killed Caito, Hermione never showed up on the write up so I figured it was related based on my spreadsheet, Caito has voted Mazer immediately after checking on him, there’s good evidence against him but I wanted to confirm, no one else seemed to notice and I’ve been waiting bc I didn’t want to call him out and look like scum but fuck it, I’m very positive I am right about this and anyone is free to double check if they don’t want to lose another townsmember
She has shown up every night but last night... so what?

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
How do you feel about diva calling ypu out?
I feel like it’s more personal than based off of any actual evidence, they’ve been too busy to spreadsheet but if that’s not the case idk if I can tell you what I did so I can clear my name but I’m waiting for void to respond

Listo95

Also
I feel like it’s more personal than based off of any actual evidence, they’ve been too busy to spreadsheet but if that’s not the case idk if I can tell you what I did so I can clear my name but I’m waiting for void to respond
I read it as Diva having a scum check on you. As did everyone else.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
So you think Mazer is Grindenwald?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
You said I killed caito? I was hid behind that night.

That didn't happen.

False claim. Good Hail Mary though.

Listo seemed to be cleared as well.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
And if he’s not scum, then lynch or kill me right afterwards but I’m not wrong about this

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Lets start by saying, Thank You Hagrid for the rez. Much appreciated.

Im not too sure on your read of Drey by stopping the lynch. Drey is high on my list.

Also want to give a should out to Peeves and Voldy ....
FUCK YOU

Looks like Kareem is on the block today. Kinda see why with NAs.

Feel like Jarrod is sus based on a couple things said... Might have to go find it again, but it felt like a TMI slip. Why is Jarrod clean? Or is he not clean yet?

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
You said I killed caito? I was hid behind that night.

That didn't happen.

False claim. Good Hail Mary though.

Listo seemed to be cleared as well.
That’s not very believable, I know ur a death eater or an alliance member and I’m not going down for ur actions so :)

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
And if he’s not scum, then lynch or kill me right afterwards but I’m not wrong about this
Also both voldemort and grindewald seem to be godfathers.

Who wouldn't be detected in a check.

So one more reason.

Claws

Mastermind
Lets start by saying, Thank You Hagrid for the rez. Much appreciated.

Im not too sure on your read of Drey by stopping the lynch. Drey is high on my list.

Also want to give a should out to Peeves and Voldy ....
FUCK YOU

Looks like Kareem is on the block today. Kinda see why with NAs.

Feel like Jarrod is sus based on a couple things said... Might have to go find it again, but it felt like a TMI slip. Why is Jarrod clean? Or is he not clean yet?
Hes not clean and right now kareem is saying mazer isnt clean either

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
That’s not very believable, I know ur a death eater or an alliance member and I’m not going down for ur actions so :)
You may want to go back to the scum chat and ask how the hide mechanics work.

And the cop mechanics.

Maybe wait until someone is else is back in the thread.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
You may want to go back to the scum chat and ask how the hide mechanics work.

And the cop mechanics.

Maybe wait until someone is else is back in the thread.
Other ppl can go read and piece together, that it’s you, I’ve already done my research

Top Bottom