Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 2 - Wishes of Hogwarts

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Green smoke filled the room as the statue came to life again. VoidKitten looked around like a disappointed parent. "Really? You feel the need to ignore my creed? The rule you think you knew, but your chance you blew. Ah well. You can be quiet, too."

A green light surrounded Lora and Xanjori causing their mouths to disappear.

You may now continue posting.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
confirmed I guess.

lemmings GIF

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Wipe that smirk off your face you jerk. The perks of your work make you look like Dirk the Turk, whose quirks are well-known in this kirk.

Day 4 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Everyone sat around the Great Hall being very inquisitive and trying to figure things out. Like earlier, as they were discussing. Two players burst into flames simultaneously until nothing was left but ash.

The candles went out in the Great Hall and everyone present took this as a sign that it was now night time.

Kareemah, playing as Gellert Grindelwald, the Alliance Godfather, has been modkilled. She was Slytherin.

Divasmurf, playing as the Marauder’s Map, an Order Tracker, has been modkilled. He was Gryffindor.

Please do not discuss the modkills.

—---------------

Professor Trelawney put down her books and settled into bed. She had choices to make tonight on which of the people’s wishes she wanted to grant.

—---------------

There will be no puzzle tonight because yall are disappointing. Also, going forward, the rule yall decided to break will result in death instead of a silence.

No house will gain a bonus and the Wish-Granter will be able to grant two wishes.

—---------------

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end on 2/18 at 8:00pm ET or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Day 5 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Matthieu knew he needed some extra studies and he headed on over to Divination class. Under the tutelage of Professor Trelawney, he learned how to really read the tea leaves and how to communicate with the beings that have forced everyone here. After his intense lesson, he left and headed to the common room.
—---------------

During the night a change was made! Llettuce had mysteriously disappeared and her place Pablo Diablo appeared instead!

Pablo Diablo has subbed into the game.

—---------------

Nagel had enough of everything that was going on. He would ensure that his group would rule this school. Nagel concentrated and cast a spell that would leave most people outside of the Alliance stricken in their beds.

Lucius Malfoy knew the Death Eaters needed to strategize. They worked closely together and were able to teach each other different specialities and actions.

Argus Filch was so upset with everything that happened. Especially with the death of his beloved feline. He swore no one else would have to suffer a similarly cruel fate while he was on duty. Filch left his office and walked through the halls. He passed Xanjori and cast Protego on him. Further down the hall Filch passed The Homely Man and also cast a Protego on him, hoping to keep both of them safe and sound.

Peeves was out and about in the castle tonight and had a whole load of mischief planned. In fact, his next victim was on his way. Blind Ninja was not looking at the ceiling where a chandelier was magically being sawed through. Blind Ninja walked under the chandelier as it plummeted on top of him, crushing him. Peeves gleefully flew over to Blind Ninja and taunted him. “Ah. You really should get some of that weight off of your chest.”

Blind Ninja, playing as Vinda Rosier, the Alliance JOAT, has been killed. He was Slytherin.

Hagrid
was fed up. He didn’t like the fact that some people were not giving their full attention to this situation. There was no way they could figure things out if people were not engaged. With that in mind, he called over Buckbeak and both of them went to the castle. They didn’t have to go far to find Peter Griffin, asleep while eating a sandwich. Hagrid scoffed and whispered to Buckbeak. Buckbeak ran forward and started mauling Peter Griffin, until not much was left other than a mangled corpse.

Peter Griffin, playing as Minerva McGonagall, an Order Absorber, has been killed. He was Ravenclaw.

Nagel
was not done tonight. After he took care of his earlier business, he hunted down down his target. He was finally able to locate Matthieu doing shadow puppets on the wall of his room. Nagel wasted no time and whispered “Avada Kedavra” shooting a green spell out of his wand. Matthieu immediately froze up and fell over dead.

Matthieu, playing as Fred Weasley, an Order Mason JOAT, has been killed. He was Slytherin.

—---------------

Future was heading to the Great Hall when he was accosted by one of the ghosts. They had heard him singing in his sleep last night and loved every moment of it. They continued to bother him over and over until he finally agreed to join the Hogwarts choir. As he was quite behind everyone else, they told him that he needed extra practice.

—---------------

Everyone had assembled in the Great Hall and whispers were spreading. However, they did not see Listo and were unsure of where he was. It was like he had just vanished. However, he had not really vanished. Listo woke up and found himself inside the Forbidden Forest. Creatures of various sizes skittered and scurried around him. He cautiously stood to his feet and wondered how the hell he would get out of this.

Listo has left the game.

—---------------

Professor Trelawney left her tower today and decided to spend time amongst everyone to see what she could learn. Since she was not at the source of her greatest power, she would not know who was making entreaties to her today.

—---------------

A wish that was made by a member of Order of the Phoenix and Hufflepuff house was granted.

A wish that was made by a member of Order of the Phoenix and Hufflepuff house was granted.

A wish that was made by a member of Death Eaters and Gryffindor house was granted.

—---------------

Living Players:

1. Claws
2. Dreyski
3. FutureHold
4. Jarrod1983
5. Lora
6. Morrison
7. MTR
8. Pablo Diablo
9. Psycho666Soldier
10. Randolph
11. Satsu
12. The Homely Man
13. Tildey
14. Val
15. Xanjori

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end on Feb 20th at 8:00pm ET (GMT-5) or when majority is reached. With 15 players alive, majority is 8 votes.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Hagrid is literally out to solo ruin town. Resses Alliance JOAT over town. Then kills town. Hagrid please.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Ok, so, I'm not really around, but I have some thoughts.

No Hermione again. Caito has been dead. And he posted this:
A lot of of potential decent discussions now that we all actually have something to go off of instead of the ubiquitous D1 bullshit.

This is all very interesting…..

Vote Mazer/Homely Man
And then you have the fact that Kareemah was randomly screaming about Mazer, which is some odd info to have when you're as new as her. Which makes me think she knew Caito's role because she cannibal killed him.

Vote: The Homely Man

Next best place to start from my perspective

Claws

Mastermind

And then you have the fact that Kareemah was randomly screaming about Mazer, which is some odd info to have when you're as new as her. Which makes me think she knew Caito's role because she cannibal killed him.

Wasnt mazer attacked by red? I highly doubt hes purple with the back and forth with kareemah that would be a stupid play to put each other up

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

Psych should be able to see all the holes in this.

I'm targeted by a red. And it wouldn't make sense for me to be a purple.

And we've had power and role tomfoolery.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
kinda funny as fuck matty matters seemingly gained an ability over the night just to end up murdered and towns bumbling idiot managed to get another town member killed after having rezzed a scum fuck joat. this game is all sorts of wonky. i love it.

Nightingale

Administrator
Alright, the role play has been fun but let me break character here for a moment and be blunt:

I couldn't care less what alignment or role you are.

I just want to grant interesting wishes. The more interesting your wish is, the better. So go ahead and make those wishes you think will help you reach your own personal goals - whatever those may be - and lets have some fun. Oh. And stop asking me to rez you or someone else. I. Cannot. Resurrect. Anyone. And character names are useless too. You need to pick players to affect.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Alright, the role play has been fun but let me break character here for a moment and be blunt:

I just want to grant interesting wishes. The more interesting your wish is, the better. So go ahead and make those wishes you think will help you reach your own personal goals - whatever those may be - and lets have some fun. Oh. And stop asking me to rez you or someone else. I. Cannot. Resurrect. Anyone. And character names are useless too. You need to pick players to affect.
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

Claws

Mastermind

Im a good wisher gob dammnit

Claws

Mastermind
im tempted to lead a crusade on psycho but idk where to start other then his flimsy vote on mazer other ppl that rattle me are future, val, lettuce, morri

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
im tempted to lead a crusade on psycho but idk where to start other then his flimsy vote on mazer other ppl that rattle me are future, val, lettuce, morri
I will 100% join in on a vote on Psycho. I honestly dont feel this is town psycho.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Mod Note:

Robozerim has been subbed into the game in place of Morrison.

This is the last substitution I am doing. Extended inactivity will result in death. <3

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I did go back and look at things. I've got a few theories. There's still some order stuff I'm working on.

But somebody take a look at the filch action and cwe's death and tell me if you see something interesting right before Ms. Norris dies.

Claws

Mastermind
i created the most nice person in hogwarts legacy i wont even accept dark magics gtfo here with that logic

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
Lettuce doesn't exist

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
im reading it but not clueing in =/
I'm curious if anyone else sees it. Want to make sure I don't have blinders.

But the flavor has protego targeted
Argus Filch was feeling better than ever. He had all of this magic and he just felt right. He was in a good mood and left his office in search of his beloved Mrs. Norris. On his way, he ran across Psycho and cast a Protego on him, bidding him a good night. Filch found Mrs. Norris and he grabbed her and cuddled her, spinning around in circles with her. A bunch of people were coming around the corner and Filch quickly stopped and scowled at them. As soon as they were gone, he started dancing with Mrs. Norris again.

He cast Protego upon Mrs. Norris and smiled at her. But something was going wrong. Mrs. Norris was growing bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and wasn’t stopping. Eventually she became so big, she exploded into a million cat pieces.

Filch stared at his dead companion, dumbfounded. Then he let out a scream and started shaking. His power level started to increase as his emotions came out over Mrs. Norris’ death.

Peeves started to come around the corner and saw that CWE had already died. “Damn. There goes my plan.” He sped off to locations unknown.

CWE, playing as Mrs. Norris, the Order Backup, has been killed. He was Gryffindor.

Queenie Goldstein
was so happy to be here at Hogwarts. She had only ever seen the US school prior to this. She stayed in her common room but made a bet with herself on who would receive the attention tomorrow. Maybe if she was right, she’d feel super confident on the next night.

Also took me a bit to see what queenie was going for. But have a theory now

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
maybe protego backfired like he was protego'd twice resulting in a death idk
I went and looked. Protego worked fine a few times.

Then psych is targeted, and then the next thing in the flavor is that the same spell goes wrong and cwe is killed.

Didn't see it the first time that way, but when I searched psych targets. I don't see a whole lot.

I might be getting attack blinders. But definitely interesting, because of the timing

Claws

Mastermind
i find it odd that alot havent targeted him and that is weird in my opinion specially for multiball

Day 5 Event

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Listo valiantly fought his way through spiders, centaurs, and a Sphinx as he escaped the Forbidden Forest and returned to Hogwarts.

Listo has returned to the game.

Living Players:

1. Claws
2. Dreyski
3. FutureHold
4. Jarrod1983
5. Lora
6. Listo
7. MTR
8. Pablo Diablo
9. Psycho666Soldier
10. Randolph
11. Robozerim
12. Satsu
13. The Homely Man
14. Tildey
15. Val
16. Xanjori

With 16 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
i can see what you mean
Yesterday's end post, I've now reread too.

Some things now feel different.

I think this might be end up being like the 2nd on 3rd time I've ever seen a righteous lynch on psych.

Kinda wanna see if this is right.

And also if pressure makes his secret society soar in and try to save him

Vote: Psych

Pablo Diablo

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
I wanted to go back and look at some of the night phases before voting. But looking at the people eliminated and how he is still alive. Psycho is high on my very early vote list.

Vote: Psycho

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Psych should be able to see all the holes in this.

I'm targeted by a red. And it wouldn't make sense for me to be a purple.

And we've had power and role tomfoolery.
You were targeted by red when they meant to target Randolph. Pay attention to the bus drive

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Hermione Granger had spent most of the night in the restricted section looking for clues at what could be happening to everyone. She heard a noise and quickly dimmed her lantern and listened. Hermione saw Mazer walking into the library and decided to talk to him. The most recent book she read had a ton of information about Death Eaters so she was sure she could figure some things out.

A lot of of potential decent discussions now that we all actually have something to go off of instead of the ubiquitous D1 bullshit.

Vote Mazer/Homely Man

Riveting

And your thoughts on The Homely Man?

………

Are you serious?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
If you're gonna waste your time voting me because of paranoia, then so be it, but make sure you follow this

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
You were targeted by red when they meant to target Randolph. Pay attention to the bus drive
I was hit by red. Didn't miss me. And even in your theory, I'm ruled out of stuff. Also I note that purple targeted me that night too. Interested.

The thing is this....I was trying to figure that out when it happened. Because that vote did catch me off-guard. Was caito false-claiming as scum? Did Did scum have an ability or wish that corrupted things? Badger's potion reading as corrupted made me wonder. Trying to figure out if vk was fucking around. Or foxxi. I also thought about grim mafia, but was too horrific to spend to much time on how caito snaked a claim there.

Fuck, because i still don't know there.

Tried to figure out what was going on, because I only had theories.

I was shocked when you didn't come right at me, because you had communicated with caito. Which does show that kareemah didnt trigger you there. And then purple immediately got him, and there was no more vetting.

I actually thought you were maybe town there, because you would have seen my playstyle, pushes, etc, and assumed the same

I would still wonder if I might have you wrong, if you has cited anything where you now read me different. But I'm supposed to accept that you sat on this for days. Were triggered by kareemah, and then waited, instead of pushing me when there was uncertainty with kills?

You have that read and you let the dreyski train happen? That's not town psych.

And you've never been targeted? Even on a night like last? ...

Ok....

if I'm this wrong, everyone kill me tomorrow.

Not sure if you gave kareemah this to try to get out of jail and the purple kills have made you throw the hail mary, or just picked up the bones from the other chat.

Just trying to figure your teammates at this point.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
No information to add this phase unfortunately.

Vote: Psycho666Soldier

Start here. See where it goes.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I did go back and look at things. I've got a few theories. There's still some order stuff I'm working on.

But somebody take a look at the filch action and cwe's death and tell me if you see something interesting right before Ms. Norris dies.
I get what you're angling at, but the same thing could be said about filch targeting you and Xanjori and nothing bad happening.

I have a lot of trouble believing Filch can just double cast protego every night. I know we got a lot of death but that's a lot of power for one role.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I wanted to go back and look at some of the night phases before voting. But looking at the people eliminated and how he is still alive. Psycho is high on my very early vote list.

Vote: Psycho
You and Mazer are the two most stinky on my wagon. Pablo just hopping in the game and voting me with not much else to go on doesn't feel right.

You're good at analyzing actions and roles. What do you make of Hermione's actions vs. Caito's posts?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I was hit by red. Didn't miss me. And even in your theory, I'm ruled out of stuff. Also I note that purple targeted me that night too. Interested.

The thing is this....I was trying to figure that out when it happened. Because that vote did catch me off-guard. Was caito false-claiming as scum? Did Did scum have an ability or wish that corrupted things? Badger's potion reading as corrupted made me wonder. Trying to figure out if vk was fucking around. Or foxxi. I also thought about grim mafia, but was too horrific to spend to much time on how caito snaked a claim there.

Fuck, because i still don't know there.

Tried to figure out what was going on, because I only had theories.

I was shocked when you didn't come right at me, because you had communicated with caito. Which does show that kareemah didnt trigger you there. And then purple immediately got him, and there was no more vetting.

I actually thought you were maybe town there, because you would have seen my playstyle, pushes, etc, and assumed the same

I would still wonder if I might have you wrong, if you has cited anything where you now read me different. But I'm supposed to accept that you sat on this for days. Were triggered by kareemah, and then waited, instead of pushing me when there was uncertainty with kills?

You have that read and you let the dreyski train happen? That's not town psych.

And you've never been targeted? Even on a night like last? ...

Ok....

if I'm this wrong, everyone kill me tomorrow.

Not sure if you gave kareemah this to try to get out of jail and the purple kills have made you throw the hail mary, or just picked up the bones from the other chat.

Just trying to figure your teammates at this point.
You were hit by red because of the bus drive. That is it. Which means red was actually trying to target Randolph. So that doesn't clear you of anyone but Lucius.

Meanwhile, Hermione is dead and the most likely player, Caito, opted to vote you right after targeting you. These is hard facts.

I caught it, but I wasn't certain because Caito wasn't gunning for you hard, and I wasn't sure whether that was because Badger was already "outed" or because he was actually scum bullshitting. But then he died, and Hermione disappeared two nights in a row. And then the cannibal kill with Kareemah's behavior sealed the deal for me.

Also me being targeted doesn't mean anything. We have three alignment threats. Even if I was scum, I can't be all of them. So the logic that "Psycho hasn't been targeted" is a weak one to try and push me.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
For the record, I still think Dreyski's up to no good and I'm annoyed no one has bothered to look into him after his wagon came to a halt. That whole wagon is just a waste.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

Vote Mazer/Homely Man
Those Caito posts looked like some try at claiming to me back then and I surely can see a world where Homelyman was investigated as red.

Two things dont seem right though.
One - why there were 3 people voting on Caito by the end of a day and no one with him.
Two - Why would purple hide a body? Wouldnt it look worse for Homelyman if they just flipped cop?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I'm curious if anyone else sees it. Want to make sure I don't have blinders.

But the flavor has protego targeted

Also took me a bit to see what queenie was going for. But have a theory now
I think there was a role like a mimic or something in final fantasy game. They would copy abilities from one player to another. But I think they were not allowed to mimic facion kill. Maybe its different now and nice find btw, but this theory isn't very hard evidence.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
You were hit by red because of the bus drive. That is it. Which means red was actually trying to target Randolph. So that doesn't clear you of anyone but Lucius.

Meanwhile, Hermione is dead and the most likely player, Caito, opted to vote you right after targeting you. These is hard facts.

I caught it, but I wasn't certain because Caito wasn't gunning for you hard, and I wasn't sure whether that was because Badger was already "outed" or because he was actually scum bullshitting. But then he died, and Hermione disappeared two nights in a row. And then the cannibal kill with Kareemah's behavior sealed the deal for me.

Also me being targeted doesn't mean anything. We have three alignment threats. Even if I was scum, I can't be all of them. So the logic that "Psycho hasn't been targeted" is a weak one to try and push me.
And if you were honestly believing a legit cop and truly figuring it out, you would clear me of voldemort as well.

You're not a new player, and I don't buy these mistakes.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
For the record, I still think Dreyski's up to no good and I'm annoyed no one has bothered to look into him after his wagon came to a halt. That whole wagon is just a waste.
The whole wagon was a waste from the start and if you’re town, you should feel bad for being on it.

Say I’m up to no good and then admit I haven’t been checked? I’m trying to be active in the thread (though I will be less so from today) and if all people want to do is play rock, paper, scissors & bus drive me that’s on them.

I’ll need a vote count before I decide how to proceed.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

You can't be all of them. Buy you can be any of them.

And since you've already spent time narrowing down roles -for everyone but me mysteriously-and posted about who can be what. But now it's bad logic to look at for you?

And you're also tying me and with wanting to cannibal kill Caito, but that was purple and kareemah wanted to kill me? And right after caito died you were not suspicious enough to even bring it up ever as a possible concern, even when we had someone on a train based on reads, and you were on swayed when the purple gf attacked me? Didn't even mention for people to vet me last night?

I can accept many thing, but not you as a scared or selfish player.

Curious to see where you fall, and where the connections are.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I think there was a role like a mimic or something in final fantasy game. They would copy abilities from one player to another. But I think they were not allowed to mimic facion kill. Maybe its different now and nice find btw, but this theory isn't very hard evidence.
That's an interesting take. I've built whole characters around mimics and false mimics, just so the game can't be won by spreadsheeting exclusively.

Possible

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I mean yes part of me wants to see Dreyski resolved. But Hagrid is showing as a town player and I have to assume they operated on some info, so right now its giving the benefit of the doubt to Hagrid as it were.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I realise that sounds slightly ironic in light of Hagrids recent behaviour, but surely he got one decision right...right?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Dreyski train felt like cwe 2.0 to me. My idea of hagrid isnt dreyski, but yes its possible they had one option.

Claws

Mastermind
so your fake clearing ppl or you know they are probably town since they arent on your team

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
alls i know is moldybutt is on my shit list for trying to kill me. apparently the dude doesnt enjoy memes.

Top Bottom