Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 2 - Wishes of Hogwarts

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am not going to completely defend Future because well I am still trying to figure out this chat thing. But he was camping this weekend and then he did get an upper resporitory infection and yet has continued to work yesterday and today. And unlike me he is not on a computer when at work. :lol:

He is still up in the air to me but then again most of you are.

Claws

Mastermind
I am not going to completely defend Future because well I am still trying to figure out this chat thing. But he was camping this weekend and then he did get an upper resporitory infection and yet has continued to work yesterday and today. And unlike me he is not on a computer when at work. :lol:

He is still up in the air to me but then again most of you are.
ya i get that but it takes like 5mins of your time to do a check up or do sumthing meaningful

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am about to be done with work and honestly not be on a computer or phone much for the next few hours while taking care of dinner and what not. So going to go ahead and place my last minute vote because well I have been torn about it. But I don't want to not see us hit a majority so here it goes.

Vote: Dreyski

Listo95

ya i get that but it takes like 5mins of your time to do a check up or do sumthing meaningful
Do you know how hard it can be at times to even do a check when working? :D
*shudders at the past few days due to V-Day rush*

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Any thoughts on Xan with mechanics last night?
I actually forgot him and 3pups got probably bus drove, in which case Moody is probably not a traitor, because he intended to protect 3pups which is a pretty pro-town move at that point.

As far as what I think it means for Xanjori, if it was a traditional bus drive, I think 3pups was a top kill choice and throwing your partner right into the line of fire when you know you're not controlling the kill is a hell of a gambit.

Though, this also makes me think that Xan is kind of an interesting person to protect on that night. And if I'm not misremembering, wasn't Argus Filch on the side of the Death Eaters in the conclusion of things? So if there is a traitor, Filch is an option and I could see him maybe protecting scum or something he thought was scum. I'm not really sold on that, though.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I actually forgot him and 3pups got probably bus drove, in which case Moody is probably not a traitor, because he intended to protect 3pups which is a pretty pro-town move at that point.

As far as what I think it means for Xanjori, if it was a traditional bus drive, I think 3pups was a top kill choice and throwing your partner right into the line of fire when you know you're not controlling the kill is a hell of a gambit.

Though, this also makes me think that Xan is kind of an interesting person to protect on that night. And if I'm not misremembering, wasn't Argus Filch on the side of the Death Eaters in the conclusion of things? So if there is a traitor, Filch is an option and I could see him maybe protecting scum or something he thought was scum. I'm not really sold on that, though.
That's interesting. I need to noodle there. I was more thinking of the boost.

Nightingale

Administrator
Don't forget to turn in your assignments tomorrow as well - there were many of you who failed to last night and I would hate to have to flunk you!

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
On the mechanics, and me being boosted. If I was bus driven, would I actually have been targeted with the boost?

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think it's impossible that Xanjori is scum, but I don't think he's Peeves. At least, if he is, it's pure coincidence and the night actions don't reflect that, because I feel like Moody amplified his action rather than allowed him to act twice. And again, I don't think the action separated by lines was an actual night action.

And I don't buy CWE's generic reasoning, especially when I think Xan's posts about Future were justified.

Speaking of Future, he seems a bit more quiet this game, but I also know that he was camping last weekend, and apparently he had strep. But also the private chat thing is  interesting because if an outside player made that chat, I don't know why specifically Future was paired with 3pups. If somehow 3pups initiated the chat like Future postulated, it would make sense.

I'd like to hear his response to me about the Dreyski wagon if nothing else.
I'll be more active this week, count on it

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
That's interesting. I need to noodle there. I was more thinking of the boost.
My guess is it was an amplify/roleblock protection. It could maybe be a motivation, but it doesn't really read like that to me. So I think it guaranteed that Xan's action went through.

I have no clue one what action Xan took, though, or if he was even active last night for it to matter.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
My guess is it was an amplify/roleblock protection. It could maybe be a motivation, but it doesn't really read like that to me. So I think it guaranteed that Xan's action went through.

I have no clue one what action Xan took, though, or if he was even active last night for it to matter.
If that's true, it would make me feel better. Still a bit worried, depending on how VK types out his roles.

Nightingale

Administrator
I see.... I see... so many of you flunking. You do *not* want to flunk, do you? It would pain me to do that to you. Remember to do your homework, and bring your assignments to me - tomorrow as well as today.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
My guess is a lot of people are wishing to kill certain players they suspect.

Speaking of which, we have 33 minutes left and I believe we're two short of the hammer.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
So I was doing my best to quickly skim as much as possible, so it looks like we are voting dreyski correct?
It's either that or no lynch at this point, because I don't think 12 people are gonna come in and vote anyone else in the time we have left.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Also I’m sorry for not posting at all yesterday, i was terribly busy with V-day shit, and when there weren’t customers, there were online orders or I was filled with anxiety based on hype and warnings from the owner

Listo95

Also I’m sorry for not posting at all yesterday, i was terribly busy with V-day shit, and when there weren’t customers, there were online orders or I was filled with anxiety based on hype and warnings from the owner
Woo retail! (I'm a grocery store who has a floral department)

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I think we should still try to vote all the way to avoid any possible punishments just as we had day one

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
No worries. I think a few of us have been busy. Just try to catch up over the night phase and post what you can for the next day.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Whateverrrr o worked that same shift and I got my posts in

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

Not sure this is a hit but still better than random modkill.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I was actually already a little curious about dreyski, but I will say I’m also curious about Caito

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I don’t think it’s the hammer but if it is I mean there’s only 15 minutes left

Nightingale

Administrator
remember: do not make me flunk you tomorrow! Read your leaves, check your crystals, throw your runes - and make sure you tell me what prophecies you see! No one wants to get flunked. Truly.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
remember: do not make me flunk you tomorrow! Read your leaves, check your crystals, throw your runes - and make sure you tell me what prophecies you see! No one wants to get flunked. Truly.
I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango!

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
I see a tree with lots of dead branches

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 3 Vote Count:

13 - Dreyski (Psycho #965, Jarrod #969, Xanjori #1112, Kareemah #1157, Randolph #1159, THM #1160, Matthieu #1162, Future #1171, MTR #1204, Listo #1244, Satsu #1257, Diva #1260, Lora #1263)

2 - Xanjori (CWE #1132, Tildey #1161)
1 - Jarrod (Dreyski #962)
1 - Claws (Val #1073)
1 - Future (Claws #1202)

Not Voting: Morrison, Peter Griffin, Lettuce

With 21 players alive, majority is 12 votes on a single player.

—---------------

The gathered group spent the entire day trying to figure out which of them would be responsible for such heinous acts. As if to push his point, lighting was seen streaking through the enchanted ceiling. The group came together and settled on Dreyski. Dreyski offered a valiant defense of himself, but they would not be swayed.

The group led Dreyski to the front of the table and everyone present aimed their wands. Well, almost everyone. Hagrid stood up and slammed his hand down. “No. I do not think this is the right choice today.” Everyone looked at him confused but shrugged since he was but one person. Hagrid pulled out a whistle from his pouch and blew into it. Suddenly, a Hungarian Horntail crashed through the castle wall, knocking everyone over. It roared fiercely as Hagrid stood in front of it. He spoke with a gruff tone. “I say today we are not doing this elimination. Go to sleep. All of you.”

Everyone slowly gathered to their feet and brushed themselves off. Grumbling, they left the Great Hall.

There has been no elimination.

—---------------

The statue of VoidKitten started to grow larger and larger as green smoke filled the room. “Tsk tsk tsk. I said you didn’t want to call, but you did not listen at all. Another rule has been broken and now my judgment will be spoken. One of you failed to give your opinion, acting as if you are just a mindless minion. And it was not for just one day, it was two I shall say. Make sure your thoughts and opinions you make, or your life I will take.

VoidKitten strode forward and raised his axe, cleaving Morrison in two. However, his strike rebounded back, causing the statue to stumble. Morrison seemed to be unharmed, but the aura surrounding him was no longer present.

VoidKitten grumbled and then returned to his pedestal and went still.

—---------------

There will be no puzzle tonight as I didn’t get a chance. However, I will be giving you all a choice. I am going to leave the thread open tonight. You can either use night chat tonight only to discuss or if no one posts tonight, I will give all four houses the bonus.

—---------------

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end on Feb 16th at 8:00pm ET (GMT-5) or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid. If you are not submitting an action, please let me know that too.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
200.gif

Claws

Mastermind
honestly i dont exspect any less from lora what a guy lol

on a side note morrison got smashes and didnt die ?

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them

Claws

Mastermind
Kinda surprising i exspected alot more from a few ppl Nd it was a disappointment not a way to get on my town list

Day 4 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Diva did not have luck finding his wand during the day yesterday, but on the way back to his common room, he found his wand dropped on the floor. It looks like Peeves must have dropped it when he flew away quickly. Diva gleefully stashed the wand and continued on his way.

—---------------

Hagrid had a flair for the dramatic. He knew this. His showing yesterday may have surprised people, but maybe this next thing will work. Hagrid blew another whistle. A cry was heard and Fawkes the phoenix flew into Hagrid’s hut. Hagrid moved some furniture out of the way and revealed a secret door. This door led to a room filled with many coffins, containing the bodies of the fallen. Hagrid had been secretly spiriting them away before they were fully killed and keeping them alive on ice for as long as he could. He made his decision tonight however. He strode over to the coffin containing the body of Blind Ninja and had Fawkes cry on his wounds.

Blind Ninja started to stir and was right as rain quickly. He thanked Hagrid and went back to the castle. Hagrid waved goodbye and then looked behind himself at the other coffins. The occupants were now rotting away.

Blind Ninja has been resurrected and has returned to the game.

Badger, playing as Luna Lovegood, the Order Psychic, has been eliminated. He was Gryffindor.

Caito, playing as ???, the ???, has been killed.

Grindelwald
was stalking the halls and approached an unsuspecting Satsu. He cast a Stunning charm at Satsu’s back and knocked the poor wizard out. Grindlewald chuckled and went on his way.

Argus Filch was feeling better than ever. He had all of this magic and he just felt right. He was in a good mood and left his office in search of his beloved Mrs. Norris. On his way, he ran across Psycho and cast a Protego on him, bidding him a good night. Filch found Mrs. Norris and he grabbed her and cuddled her, spinning around in circles with her. A bunch of people were coming around the corner and Filch quickly stopped and scowled at them. As soon as they were gone, he started dancing with Mrs. Norris again.

He cast Protego upon Mrs. Norris and smiled at her. But something was going wrong. Mrs. Norris was growing bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and wasn’t stopping. Eventually she became so big, she exploded into a million cat pieces.

Filch stared at his dead companion, dumbfounded. Then he let out a scream and started shaking. His power level started to increase as his emotions came out over Mrs. Norris’ death.

Peeves started to come around the corner and saw that CWE had already died. “Damn. There goes my plan.” He sped off to locations unknown.

CWE, playing as Mrs. Norris, the Order Backup, has been killed. He was Gryffindor.

Harry Potter
confronted Randolph and challenged him to a magical duel. The two went at it, but Randolph emerged victorious. Harry was left looking around for his wand as it had flown out of his hand. He was full of self doubt now. Hopefully he would find it tomorrow sometime.

Albus Dumbledore was constantly in thought. But he knew he needed some tea before he would be able to solve this fully. He decided to visit MTR and have a nice cuppa with him while ensuring MTR was between the door and he.

Nagel was in the corridors with his own plan. He constructed an illusion that swapped the passages and made them go the opposite ways. Both Dreyski and The Homely Man were skipping down the hall and each ended up going the wrong way.

Draco Malfoy had located the Room of Requirement and inside discovered the Mirror of Erised. He carried it around with him, ensuring actions would be sent flying back if he were accosted tonight.

Mad-Eye Moody located Kareemah and cast a quickening charm on her, making sure she would get around the castle more quickly.

Lucius Malfoy searched the castle high and low and was able to find Satsu. Lucius cast a confounding charm on Satsu ensuring his presence would be diminished tomorrow.

The Marauder’s Map was up to no good as usual. It unfurled itself and set its sights on Kareemah and would keep an eye on where she would go tonight.

Fred Weasley isn't taking any chances tonight either. He quickly headed over to Kareemah’s room and hung out behind her while they played Gobstones.

Dobby decided to stick with the same course of action that he had done the previous night. He took up a position outside of MTR and goaded any ghosts or passerby to fight him.

Queenie Goldstein was so happy to be here at Hogwarts. She had only ever seen the US school prior to this. She stayed in her common room but made a bet with herself on who would receive the attention tomorrow. Maybe if she was right, she’d feel super confident on the next night.

Severus Snape hit his potions again and attempted to channel some communication with the unknown spirits around and get some answers.

Lord Voldemort had plans for tonight. Grand plans. He snuck through the castle rounding up three people that he wanted. All three were placed under an Imperius curse and led to an empty classroom.

Lord Voldemort lined them all up and waved his wand. Beams of light appeared over the heads of each person. The beams started to move around quickly and Voldemort closed his eyes so he couldn’t tell which would land on who.

Eventually the beams of light came to a halt and fired into the person below. Xanjori was hit by a yellow light and he felt faster. Morrison was hit by a purple light and he dropped to his knees, severely weakened. Lora was hit by a green light and he started to feel his soul leave his body. However, he was able to throw up a shield and block the attack. The shield broke and Lord Voldemort cursed, but he left swiftly, leaving everyone to their own devices.

—---------------

Before Tildey went into the Great Hall, she decided to stop off at one of the bathrooms. She went into the stall and saw a cat there. She hissed at it and it ran, but all of a sudden the sinks inside the bathroom started to move. A giant hole was opening in the ground. Tildey looked into the hole and heard a slithering and hissing sound coming from within. She quickly ran away and went to the Great Hall. Her bladder would have to wait.

The basilisk has been accidentally released into Hogwarts.

—---------------

Professor Trelawney was going to stay in her tower tonight and focus on knowing which of the people in the Great Hall were making entreaties to her. She would not be present at the meeting today.

—---------------

A wish that was made by a member of Order of the Phoenix and Hufflepuff house was granted.

—---------------

Living Players:

1. Blind Ninja
2. Claws
3. DivaSmurf
4. Dreyski
5. FutureHold
6. Jarrod1983
7. Kareemah
8. Llettuce
9. Listo
10. Lora
11. Matthieu
12. Morrison
13. MTR
14. Peter Griffin
15. Psycho666Soldier
16. Randolph
17. Satsu
18. The Homely Man
19. Tildey
20. Val
21. Xanjori

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end on Feb 18th at 8:00pm ET (GMT-5) or when majority is reached. With 21 players alive, majority is 11 votes.

Claws

Mastermind
Just cuz hes attacked by red doesnt mean he cant be purple or peeves survived 2 attacks tho is a redflag

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Do we think the Voldemort action was just 3 random people or Voldemort selected 3 targets?

Top Bottom