Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 2 - Wishes of Hogwarts

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I read through jarrod's again to make sure. Not everything is verifiable yet, but nothing seems to stand out as problematic.

Still feel the same on him being clean, because nothing seems out of what I'd expect from him there.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Wednesday Morning Week GIF

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Not frustrated. I actually think I was as clear as I could be without crossing the line.

I will say that I feel like I run games better than play them.

Also I feel like since my split I have really been quite horrible. I don't scrutinize as much as I used to and my problem solving has been lackluster. Depression can take the speed off your fast ball I guess.

I have been trying this game though and bringing legit information that I can gather to everyone. I even pretty much said you can put things together on me character-wise, that's no lie.

You've seen the last couple scum games I've played. My play feels different when scum. I have definitely been part of the discussion even if you say I'm not.

Also since I started playing these games if I say I'm town I'm generally town.
For what it’s worth, I was honestly asking and not accusing. I’ve had trouble getting a read. Probably for the reasons you’ve shared & the fact that this is only the 3rd game I’ve played.

Day 5 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 5 Final Vote Count:

9 - Psycho (Claws #1541, THM #1566, Pablo Diablo #1567, Randolph #1573, Jarrod #1575, Xanjori #1656, Future #1661, Dreyski #1703, Robozerim #1704)

1 - THM (Psycho #1521)
1 - Listo (Satsu #1601)
1 - Dreyski (Lora #1602)
1 - Future (Tildey #1603)
1 - Lora (MTR #1604)
1 - Claws (Listo #1606)
1 - Xanjori (Val #1635)

Not Voting:

With 16 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player.

—---------------

The majority of those within the Great Hall came to an agreement on a solitary name. Psycho was chosen regardless of the valiant defense he had mounted. They put him at the front of the table and blasted them with their wands, destroying Psycho’s body.

However, something unexpected occurred. From where Psycho stood, a ghost arose that looked exactly like Psycho. “Ah well then. Guess I am sticking around.”

Psycho, playing as ???, the ???, has been eliminated.

Psycho
is now a ghost. He does not count towards parity and cannot vote or use any actions. He cannot be voted on or had any actions used upon him. He will still be able to post in thread.

—---------------

There will be no puzzle tonight. I don’t feel well. However, the player who sends me via discord the closest spreadsheet (players and their characters) will gain a bonus for their house tonight. If there is a tie, the first one I get will be received. Submit these in your private channel. I will not tell you if you are correct or which house got the bonus.

—---------------

It is now Night 5. Night 5 will end on Feb 20th at 8:00pm ET (GMT-5) or when all actions are submitted. Deadline for action submission is 6:00pm ET. If you do not plan on using an action, please tell me.

Last edited:
Day 6 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
As Argus Filch was heading back to his office after the Great Hall, he heard a small meow. A cat, named Crookshanks, had found his way over and wanted to become friends. Filch picked up the cat and twirled around with it, promising to himself that he would not kill this one.

—---------------

Peter Pettigrew had expertise with staying hidden. He cast the Disillusionment Charm on his teammates and went into rat form. He would ensure that everyone was extra sneaky this evening.

Queenie Goldstein knew that changes needed to be made to ensure Grindelwald’s goals came to fruition. She strategized and learned some new tricks while teaching others some new ones.

Harry Potter had felt rejuvenated from his time in the Forbidden Forest and sought out his target with renewed energy. He found The Homely Man and defeated him in combat instantly. The Homely Man was left downtrodden and searching for his wand tonight.

Mad-Eye Moody was following FutureHold throughout the corridors. He was trying to catch up with him to speak, but Future was moving too quickly to the common room. Moody quickly cast a spell that would allow Future to get there even faster.

Dobby had wanted some action. He decided to try and find a new spot to camp out tonight. He wanted to ensure that no one ever had to feel bad at someone else's expense. He sought out Robozerim and set up shop, challenging anyone who dared hurt Robo.

Argus Filch was really happy with his new cat. He was just full of joy. Of course he missed his old one, but this new one was awesome. He decided to spread his joy and went out into the halls. Filch ran across Lora and cast Protego on him. He continued down the hall and ran across Jarrod. He tried to cast Protego, but it didn’t work. Filch thought for a moment and went back to his old training and shoved Jarrod into the locker. “Hopefully that keeps you safe. I didn’t lock it of course”

Filch continued through the halls and ran across MTR. Protego still was not working so he looked around and found another cabinet and quickly threw MTR inside. “Here, stay safe!” Unfortunately, the cabinet that MTR was thrown into was filled with venomous vials that broke. MTR screamed in pain as different venoms and poisons covered his body. He started to fade in and out of consciousness. Even worse, George Weasley had used this cabinet to store one of his latest items, the Pyrotechtrix. These also ignited causing the cabinet to explode in a various amount of fun colors as MTR ceased to exist.

MTR, playing as Bellatrix Lestrange, a Death Eater Backup, has been killed. He was Gryffindor.

Severus Snape
sat in his dungeon classroom and imbibed more of his potions to try and glean some information about what was happening.

Professor Dumbledore wanted to spend some time with someone tonight and have some more tea. He went to hang out with Xanjori and sat behind them as they had a nice cup.

Peeves was having a wonderful time with all of these new changes. He gleefully went from corridor to corridor causing a wide variety of pranks and other things. However, he had a new target in mind. He flew down and found The Homely Man standing near a torch. The torch slowly unscrewed itself from the wall and fell next to The Homely Man, causing him to jump. However, the carpet he was standing on lit into flame with The Homely Man following shortly after. As THM ran around and turned to ash, Peeves cackled and flew away gleefully.

The Homely Man, playing as Lucius Malfoy, a Death Eater JOAT, has been killed. He was Hufflepuff.

Listo, playing as Harry Potter, an Order Duelist, has been killed. He was Hufflepuff

—---------------

FutureHold had located a secret chest that had a cool set of robes in them on the way to the Great Hall this morning. He quickly donned them excitedly and headed to the Great Hall.

—---------------

A wish that was made by a member of Order of the Phoenix and Ravenclaw house was granted.

A wish that was made by a member of the Alliance and Hufflepuff house was granted.

—---------------

Professor Trelawney would stay up in her tower today as she needed to concentrate and understand which students wishes she wanted to grant. She would not be in the meeting today.

—---------------

Living Players:

1. Claws
2. Dreyski
3. FutureHold
4. Jarrod1983
5. Lora
6. Pablo Diablo
7. Randolph
8. Robozerim
9. Satsu
10. Tildey
11. Val
12. Xanjori

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will end on Feb 2nd at 8:00pm ET (GMT-5) or when majority is reached. With 12 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Some quick thoughts so far….
-That’s two kills now for Filch. Interesting. But both are written as accidents.
-I’m curious about Future’s new clothes. Was it a recruitment of some kind? Or maybe he has a bpv now (there seem to be a ton this game).
-I hope Stump Pysch turns out to be as much fun as Stump Mazer was in Ghostbusters.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I think that might be Pettigrew’s doing.

Random theory time: Filch can only cast protego on town players?

Claws

Mastermind
Listo interacted with THM and the latter might have a modifier that killed anyone who was with him when he died.
i did assume that i just think its odd its not in the write up did scum potencially hide info somehow is it a mod mistake ect i doubt its the latter

Claws

Mastermind
Random theory time: Filch can only cast protego on town players?
i had a similar thoery or is it he can only protego one person and not multiple but keeps trying multi maybe theres a failure chance idk it seems odd almost every protego hes cast has failed or death

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
peeves doing the lords work mopping up all these death eaters holy shit. meanwhile hagrid has only helped them. lmao. this shit is funny as fuck. im wondering if filch is a cursed doctor that aims to protect but ends up killing instead.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
5 Purple scum but that includes a would be traitor. So probably started with 4 maybe?

Hopefully FutureHold's new robes isn't Future switching from town to scum.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
lora are you peeves cuz that would suit you so well
see my previous post of are you trying to get me to claim either by saying yes or no to get modkilled? cringe. tho thematically and theoretically speaking, i'd fucking love to be peeves since in the books he was an absolute trickster and had hijinks and shenanigans.

Claws

Mastermind
see my previous post of are you trying to get me to claim either by saying yes or no to get modkilled? cringe. tho thematically and theoretically speaking, i'd fucking love to be peeves since in the books he was an absolute trickster and had hijinks and shenanigans.
nah not trying to get you mk'd but that role would def suit you i agree the book version was great

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
the biggest complaint i had about the movies was peeves wasnt in them when he was pretty prominent in the books.

Claws

Mastermind
the biggest complaint i had about the movies was peeves wasnt in them when he was pretty prominent in the books.
i agree it was lame he wasnt in the movie not even like a funny shout out or deleted scene

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
So do we know what character Psycho is? Is he remaining unknown? I could see a scum stump working that way because you wouldn't know he was scum.

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
well that enemy for life lasted pretty short considering he's dead.
My thirst for vengeance goes far beyond a mere mortal's lifetime! It transcends beyond comprehension and the laws of time & space itself! The hand of God will pluck Listo's tormented soul out of the very depths of hell and send him to the neverending void that is my suffering!

Death will not prevent me from making sure he gets what he deserves.... Mark my words.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
5 Purple scum but that includes a would be traitor. So probably started with 4 maybe?

Hopefully FutureHold's new robes isn't Future switching from town to scum.
Before you said there was 5 red (I thought). Is this purple count new Dees or did I misunderstand the color of the prior Dees?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Well, now that I can't vote, hopefully you people will actually listen to me. I'm kinda sad I didn't get to haunt The Homely Man, but Peeves has a ghost brother"s back

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
So do we know what character Psycho is? Is he remaining unknown? I could see a scum stump working that way because you wouldn't know he was scum.
My guess is I was kept hidden just so people could ask this question. If I was confirmed town then it would be a lot easier to believe my words

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Before you said there was 5 red (I thought). Is this purple count new Dees or did I misunderstand the color of the prior Dees?
I did say that. Now I’m telling you about purple. Asking if colors are different makes me wary of you.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, I don't fully know what's up with Filch, but in the least he's got a protection ability that isn't guaranteed. I still feel like he's probably one of the traitors.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
For possible red, I have:
Dreyski
Pablo
Robo
MTR
Val
Future

For possible Purple, I have:
Dreyski(longshot)
Pablo
Listo
Lora
Robo
MTR
Randolph
Val
Xan
Future

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Forgot to take out MTR

Dreyski
Pablo
Robo
Val
Future

Dreyski(longshot)
Pablo
Listo
Lora
Robo
Randolph
Val
Xan
Future

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Dreyski
Pablo
Robo
Val
Future

Dreyski(longshot)
Pablo
Lora
Robo
Randolph
Val
Xan
Future

Also forgot to take out Listo

I think you should seriously vet Pablo. His behavior entering the game was very un-Pablo like. I've never seen him enter mid-game, but he's usually a little more careful and not so gung-ho. Usually when he is more gung-ho, he's scum.

Dreyski has still done nothing to make me feel differently about his tone and posting.

Also, Xan can't be red, but he has the most town roles marked off other than Satsu

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I did say that. Now I’m telling you about purple. Asking if colors are different makes me wary of you.
I just wanted to make sure I understood. The last game I played I got taken out by a traitor. If someone that has info says I’m looking for two instead of one I want to make sure.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I just wanted to make sure I understood. The last game I played I got taken out by a traitor. If someone that has info says I’m looking for two instead of one I want to make sure.
Of course that information was at the start of the game to be clear.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Vote: Dreyski

I've been suspect of him the whole game.

I also agree with Psycho on Pablo. Pablo never comes into a game guns blazing. It is a bit different because he was subbed but still I'd expect him to be a bit more apprehensive.

Claws

Mastermind
I did see you said he has alot crosses off but i think reds still a possibuility unless im missing somthing

Pablo Diablo

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
It is true that normally I do take things a little slower in the start. But that's mainly because at the start of games we have no information and nothing to work on. Coming in midway there is more information to work on. Also this particular game I know that I can't just sit by and not contribute.

Last night I'm going to assume that some red killed Listo and it was hidden by Peter.

Peeves is definitely a problem.

I still don't fully trust anything Psych says, but I'll accept his list of possibilities for now.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I did see you said he has alot crosses off but i think reds still a possibuility unless im missing somthing
Red is a possibility, but I think the way they've played has been towny. And his read on you not being red doesn't seem like something that would come that early from someone who's red

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
It is true that normally I do take things a little slower in the start. But that's mainly because at the start of games we have no information and nothing to work on. Coming in midway there is more information to work on. Also this particular game I know that I can't just sit by and not contribute.

Last night I'm going to assume that some red killed Listo and it was hidden by Peter.

I still don't fully trust anything Psych says, but I'll accept his list of possibilities for now.
But I wasn't lynched based on info...

Pablo Diablo

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
By info I don’t mean Psycho did something to X who was followed. I mean info in the sense of who has been targeted in night phases

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them

stump lives dont matter. without psychos faction revealed no one should trust him. that said, its highly unlikely that he is red. could be purple or blue but who knows or cares. also peeves killed 2 nontownies. he is a capital G.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
im honestly worried about filch and his backfiring wand. he's clearly trying to protect but at the same time people be dying.

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: dreyski

Not a hard vote. Just putting it there until I can get caught up later today.

Any spreadsheeters got a list of who people could possibly be?

Not that I'm a star example, but what happened to all of the high activity that happened earlier in the thread? Did all of the high activity posters get lynched?

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Probably, yeah. But I am stil here El Guapo.

We should get a general concensus on who we're axing.

Dreyski is the top candidate?

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
consider my vote on dreyski. with majority being 7 dont want to cast it.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'm good with Dreyski as he's literally done nothing to make me change my stance since I originally voted him.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: dreyski

Not a hard vote. Just putting it there until I can get caught up later today.

Any spreadsheeters got a list of who people could possibly be?
I have my list of possibly purple or red that I posted. You could throw in Satsu as potentially Pettigrew, and Tildey is technically an open field, but I have a theory on who she is that I'm not willing to share. Though I'm less certain about it than I am with Jarrod.

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Well, then vote Dreyski everyone, unless he comes in with an opinion or someone has a better suggestion

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
As Argus Filch was heading back to his office after the Great Hall, he heard a small meow. A cat, named Crookshanks, had found his way over and wanted to become friends. Filch picked up the cat and twirled around with it, promising to himself that he would not kill this one.

—---------------

Peter Pettigrew had expertise with staying hidden. He cast the Disillusionment Charm on his teammates and went into rat form. He would ensure that everyone was extra sneaky this evening.

Queenie Goldstein knew that changes needed to be made to ensure Grindelwald’s goals came to fruition. She strategized and learned some new tricks while teaching others some new ones.

Harry Potter had felt rejuvenated from his time in the Forbidden Forest and sought out his target with renewed energy. He found The Homely Man and defeated him in combat instantly. The Homely Man was left downtrodden and searching for his wand tonight.

Mad-Eye Moody was following FutureHold throughout the corridors. He was trying to catch up with him to speak, but Future was moving too quickly to the common room. Moody quickly cast a spell that would allow Future to get there even faster.

Dobby had wanted some action. He decided to try and find a new spot to camp out tonight. He wanted to ensure that no one ever had to feel bad at someone else's expense. He sought out Robozerim and set up shop, challenging anyone who dared hurt Robo.

Argus Filch was really happy with his new cat. He was just full of joy. Of course he missed his old one, but this new one was awesome. He decided to spread his joy and went out into the halls. Filch ran across Lora and cast Protego on him. He continued down the hall and ran across Jarrod. He tried to cast Protego, but it didn’t work. Filch thought for a moment and went back to his old training and shoved Jarrod into the locker. “Hopefully that keeps you safe. I didn’t lock it of course”

Filch continued through the halls and ran across MTR. Protego still was not working so he looked around and found another cabinet and quickly threw MTR inside. “Here, stay safe!” Unfortunately, the cabinet that MTR was thrown into was filled with venomous vials that broke. MTR screamed in pain as different venoms and poisons covered his body. He started to fade in and out of consciousness. Even worse, George Weasley had used this cabinet to store one of his latest items, the Pyrotechtrix. These also ignited causing the cabinet to explode in a various amount of fun colors as MTR ceased to exist.

MTR, playing as Bellatrix Lestrange, a Death Eater Backup, has been killed. He was Gryffindor.

Severus Snape
sat in his dungeon classroom and imbibed more of his potions to try and glean some information about what was happening.

Professor Dumbledore wanted to spend some time with someone tonight and have some more tea. He went to hang out with Xanjori and sat behind them as they had a nice cup.

Peeves was having a wonderful time with all of these new changes. He gleefully went from corridor to corridor causing a wide variety of pranks and other things. However, he had a new target in mind. He flew down and found The Homely Man standing near a torch. The torch slowly unscrewed itself from the wall and fell next to The Homely Man, causing him to jump. However, the carpet he was standing on lit into flame with The Homely Man following shortly after. As THM ran around and turned to ash, Peeves cackled and flew away gleefully.

The Homely Man, playing as Lucius Malfoy, a Death Eater JOAT, has been killed. He was Hufflepuff.

Listo, playing as Harry Potter, an Order Duelist, has been killed. He was Hufflepuff

—---------------

FutureHold had located a secret chest that had a cool set of robes in them on the way to the Great Hall this morning. He quickly donned them excitedly and headed to the Great Hall.

—---------------

A wish that was made by a member of Order of the Phoenix and Ravenclaw house was granted.

A wish that was made by a member of the Alliance and Hufflepuff house was granted.

—---------------

Professor Trelawney would stay up in her tower today as she needed to concentrate and understand which students wishes she wanted to grant. She would not be in the meeting today.

—---------------

Living Players:

1. Claws
2. Dreyski
3. FutureHold
4. Jarrod1983
5. Lora
6. Pablo Diablo
7. Randolph
8. Robozerim
9. Satsu
10. Tildey
11. Val
12. Xanjori

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will end on Feb 2nd at 8:00pm ET (GMT-5) or when majority is reached. With 12 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player.
i think we are fucked guys.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Come play mafia they said,

It’ll be fun they said.

Nobody has given a solid concrete reason to vote for me, and if you’re town, consider that you’re being strung along because you don’t know any better.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I don’t have an investigative role and I’ve not been able to spreadsheet this one, so I can’t even defend myself properly.
Do what you will, or are told to, but consider your next steps after I go, because apparently no one else is under suspicion :shrug:

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
I don’t have an investigative role and I’ve not been able to spreadsheet this one, so I can’t even defend myself properly.
Do what you will, or are told to, but consider your next steps after I go, because apparently no one else is under suspicion :shrug:
I don't think anyone said you were a Hard Sell as scum. There's just not a lot of solid concrete options. If there were, people would have said something by now. Who is the highest on your scum list?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I'm willing to go Satsu too. I think both Dreyski and Satsu kept pushing me and not listening to what I was saying. Satsu didn't as hard but both tried to shoot holes in my honesty.

I have no hard information though so if someone else has ideas I'm all for it.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Come play mafia they said,

It’ll be fun they said.

Nobody has given a solid concrete reason to vote for me, and if you’re town, consider that you’re being strung along because you don’t know any better.
Who are you suspect of at this point?

Claws

Mastermind
dreyski hmm dont see why not dont see why either thats kinda the problem with hagrid saving him when he was already up for lynch leaves that big what if

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
We should be discussing more and considering other suspects instead of just dogpiling on Dreyski. We should at least have a solid counter-wagon

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'm willing to go Satsu too. I think both Dreyski and Satsu kept pushing me and not listening to what I was saying. Satsu didn't as hard but both tried to shoot holes in my honesty.

I have no hard information though so if someone else has ideas I'm all for it.
I'm not for chopping Satsu

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Do you have any suspicions of your own?

Claws

Mastermind
Pabs took over for lettus altho might beble to piece that charcter together if i look back

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Like I'm open to lynching any of Pablo, Robo, Val, and Future by virtue of them being completely open for red and purple.

I don't think it  has to be Dreyski today.

And based on what happened last phase, I don't think it's good to go all in on one person and not consider/push other options.

Claws

Mastermind
honestly idk what im doin i a mess today i burnt have my hair at work with the flame cutter torch -.-'

You know I'm dead, right?

Whoops forgot that

Unvote: Psycho

Vote: Who else are you suspicious of?

Don't really have a scum lean on anyone. I have a couple town leans but one of them flipped scum.

Vote: Lora

If we're flailing for targets then how about we exact punishment on the player who ended night chat?

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
Whoops forgot that

Unvote: Psycho

Vote: Who else are you suspicious of?

Don't really have a scum lean on anyone. I have a couple town leans but one of them flipped scum.

Vote: Lora

If we're flailing for targets then how about we exact punishment on the player who ended night chat?
are you high? i never ended night chat.

Claws

Mastermind
we should likely be wary lora was right that psycho cant be trusted since this is multiball and mazer flipped red its likely that psycho is purple

Claws

Mastermind
Unvote:

i think dreyski may be the way due to psychos weird doesnt "has" to be him today that just strikes me fucking odd

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
i want to reiterate that this day doesnt have an end date lmao

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Do you have any suspicions of your own?
You know my suspicions, but so I don’t get tunnel vision, Future and Tildey have both only passively appeared in write ups (no action shown on them) so they are both wide open for Death Eaters and Alliance.

Pablo and Robo being subbed in indicates they might be important characters, which matters more for scum if the players are inactive in a numbers game.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
You know my suspicions, but so I don’t get tunnel vision, Future and Tildey have both only passively appeared in write ups (no action shown on them) so they are both wide open for Death Eaters and Alliance.

Pablo and Robo being subbed in indicates they might be important characters, which matters more for scum if the players are inactive in a numbers game.
Any thoughts on them as far as how they've posted at all?

Top Bottom