Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 2 - Wishes of Hogwarts

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Without trying to break any rules. Your spreadsheeting is fucking you up because you're failing to understand how a role can work. Im 100% town.

I am not a spreadsheeter, especially if I didn't start doing it from the beginning and I am not familiar with the subject matter (I don't know shit about Harry Potter).

Who are you most suspicious of?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Its hard to say who Im most suspicious of. I think Im least suspicious of Claws and Jarrod.

Claws

Mastermind
jarrod is snape pabs is town really the only guy im missing that isnt scum is mad eye

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
this is correct one of them is mad eye the rest scum and we need to get rid of future asap we got this wishes be damned
Mate dont hate on the wishes. Its one of the most fun systems Ive ever abused.

Claws

Mastermind
i didnt wanna get murdered last night and it was too early to bring out my sheeting skills

Claws

Mastermind
i actually have no idea but i know that future is scum and needs to die would help narrow it down

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
i didnt wanna get murdered last night and it was too early to bring out my sheeting skills

So you decided to not say anything and risk getting killed last night before you could clarify anything?

Claws

Mastermind
So you decided to not say anything and risk getting killed last night before you could clarify anything?
yes i actually figured it was 50/50 last night at dying but if i said i was spreadsheeting i would get capped i thought val was fishing for spreadsheeters to murder but he was poor dobby :ROFLMAO:

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
yes future is 100% one of the scum out of the other 3 one of them is mad eye and the rest are scum
I have been hearing you go on and on about scum and me, I assure you I am not scum, and you are just hyperfocused on me, I also believe Psycho is scum, he hasn't gotten anything right so far, and I don't believe we can trust him

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
If Claws is scum then I think we are lost anyways

Yeah, I was thinking that as well. If you are one town kill away from winning, directing the flock over the cliff would be the preferred way to do it over staying quiet.

When I am scum and in the same circumstances, I never direct the narrative. I try to let people talk themselves into jumping off the cliff.

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
If you are so gun-ho on going after Future, why haven't you voted for him yet Claws?

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
It seems that you got a good handle of what needs to be done. If we want to discuss who might be who of the final four, so be it.

Vote: Futurehold

But I am laying my vote down now. I have nothing much else to go on.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Pablo had enough of someone at the table today. All of a sudden he stood up and reached into his pocket. He grabbed one of the Fanged Frisbees he had found and threw it at Future. He then cast Accio and threw it at Future again, over and over until Future’s head went clean off of his body. Pablo then sat down and continued talking as if nothing had even happened.

FutureHold, playing as Queenie Goldstein, an Alliance of Death Eaters Backup, has been killed. He was Ravenclaw.

With 7 players alive, majority is 4 votes on a single player. All votes have been reset.

You may continue posting.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Well I think that proves Claws' point. Also what a brutal way to kill someone!

Claws

Mastermind
so now who do we think is more likely scum tildey or robo im willing to give randy the day at least he has been actively posting

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Well shit.

Robo has done jack shit since he came in. Tildey is sick, but I would suspect that she keeps up with night actions when she has to do them at least.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Ok so now with that I have figured a whole load of shit out.

Claws' is 100% correct. So I know who everyone on town except Mad-Eye Moody is. All I can say is Claws is actually getting some MVP status.
Also what happened last night is hilarious. Like one of the funniest things Ive ever seen. Town got super lucky but thats the power of wishes and a well timed action

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Also on the Dreyski shit cos I feel a bit bad. I figured he *could* be Hagrid cos surely Hagrid had to know something to interfere, and what better way to know someones innocent than by being that player? But I wasnt able to talk yesterday, only able to post a single vote. So my vote was poorly placed but I couldnt get involved in the talk.

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
There wasn't much talking from anyone else anyways. Nothing productive at least.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I gotta work and then sleep, hopefully more people get involved by the time I wake up tomorrow.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Hey guys. I’m sorry. MTR gave me his cold that he’s had all week and it hit me during the night. I’ve been trying to get caught up all day but keep falling asleep while reading. I’m about half conscious now so going to try to eat some soup and get caught up a little. I feel bad about Dreyski. I didn’t have him as Hagrid because I thought we couldn’t self target.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Unvote: Tildey

Just didn't feel great about our early interactions. I'll unvote for now but I feel pretty good about this. Especially if we are at the end with 3 scum then scum would have pushed this through.

Claws

Mastermind
I think robo or tildey are both fine options for different reasons robo basically doing nothing why bother getting subbed in.

tildey i have said shes been my 2nd fav this game is due to trying to be solvy for a new player.
however her iso is looking poor and im not so sure her solving helped any steered away from ppl to houses ect so either is likely a decent option.

Pablo Diablo

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry I got caught up in something last night after my action.

I’m leaning Tildey right now but don’t want the train to take off. Who are our other possibilities? Is it just Robo?

Pablo Diablo

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
I’m willing to give Randolph some benefit of the doubt for his contributions earlier. Or at least put him as the bottom of the three.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I think robo or tildey are both fine options for different reasons robo basically doing nothing why bother getting subbed in.

tildey i have said shes been my 2nd fav this game is due to trying to be solvy for a new player.
however her iso is looking poor and im not so sure her solving helped any steered away from ppl to houses ect so either is likely a decent option.
Yeah I feel like Tildey was asking poor questions like the Red/Purple back and forth we had. I was very clear what colors I was talking about. Satsu pulled the same stuff and look how he turned out.

Robo Randolph and Tildey are the 3 options.
I think Randolph is clean.

Pablo Diablo

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Tildey

Not saying definitively this is the way we should go. But the rest of my day is pretty busy. Maybe split votes with Robo so everyone gets their say.

Claws

Mastermind
Yeah I feel like Tildey was asking poor questions like the Red/Purple back and forth we had. I was very clear what colors I was talking about. Satsu pulled the same stuff and look how he turned out.

I think Randolph is clean.
What hes saying is if sum1 flips town outta those 3 the other 2 are scum

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Yeah I feel like Tildey was asking poor questions like the Red/Purple back and forth we had. I was very clear what colors I was talking about.

You had two posts, days apart, that were almost exactly the same except for the color. I don't think it was crazy of me to make sure it was intentional. I was also clear in follow up that the reason for being sure was because I wanted to confirm the number of traitors we needed to find. Your posts suggested two. We know, now, that Dumbledore is a traitor. Based on your information is he the only traitor or is there still another we need to uncover?

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her

I wasn't trying to steer anyone away from anybody. I was feeling frustrating that I couldn't get anywhere on solving the people based on the writeups and equally frustrated that the only info I could get anywhere on didn't seem to be useful (which I even made comment about).

Claws

Mastermind
I wasn't trying to steer anyone away from anybody. I was feeling frustrating that I couldn't get anywhere on solving the people based on the writeups and equally frustrated that the only info I could get anywhere on didn't seem to be useful (which I even made comment about).
Who do you think is dumbledor?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'm going back over everything and from my perspective, Robo/Randolph/Tildey/Xan can all be Nagel, too.

I had actually thought Tildey was Dobby for protecting MTR multiple times after his kill last game, but that's out the window now.

There's something weird going on with that write-up because certain characters shouldn't be there, but based on everything I have, Xan or Randolph is Nagel, heavily leaning Xan on that. If right, Randolph is clear. That leaves Tildey and Pettigrew for Dumbledore and Pettigrew.

I'm good with chopping Tildey first if you're all seeing the same possibilities I am. Randolph could technically be Pettigrew, but I still think them intending to target him for a rolecop means he wasn't on their team at the time.

Pablo's hard clean off of that Future kill, so I think I know who he is now if everything has been mostly correct.

Top Bottom