Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 23 - The Town of Rings

Listo95

She does respond to some people, just not me. The lack of effort for it, even 1 post mentioning her directly...
Main reason I didn't try is because I could still win even with her dead as long as I survive. Yes that relies on everyone else to actually keep me alive. But meh.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
What do you guys feel about MTR claiming at this point?

Safe or unsafe? I guess Doomsayer is still a possibility.
I think it's relatively safe. If he claims and it clears him for us, then Caito is very likely the other(maybe last?) Apoc. He could get doomed but at this stage it seems like a worthy tradeoff

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I am also a cleric.

I barried Matthieu night one just picking randomly.

N2 Psycho
N3 CWE but we still lost him anyway.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Unvote: Listo

Vote: Caito

I think Caito was probably telling the truth about not killing CWE because the Arsonist or some other killing role was responsible for it. I am leaning on believing Listo, and in the least he's not Apoc.

MTR is up in the air, and unless Claws claimed something other than TP that I missed, he could be a neutral killing maybe but not Apoc. BN could also maybe be neutral killing but his claim lines up, and I think him debating with me about the kills using the logic that CWE targeted Grumpy comes from someone who actually had that info, not someone playing to the fake claim.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I am also a cleric.

I barried Matthieu night one just picking randomly.

N2 Psycho
N3 CWE but we still lost him anyway.
This actually perfectly lines up with him saying he didn't buy Matthieu's claim, so yeah, I trust MTR

We kill Caito, and then maybe look for the arsonist

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
This actually perfectly lines up with him saying he didn't buy Matthieu's claim, so yeah, I trust MTR

We kill Caito, and then maybe look for the arsonist
Yeah I knew that we could have more than one of a role which we do but I was not buying Matthieu being a cleric

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Actually, thinking, CWE wouldn't be protected if Grumpy was the one killed and they died as lovers, right?

Is there any other way CWE could still die despite his targeting other than being blocked?

Either way, I think the claim is legit. Not sure why you would fake claim protecting a person died the same night lol

Day 4 End New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 4 Final Vote Count:

Caito - 6 (Apocaclaws #971, Psycho #1105, MTR #1107, Mitch #1110)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Caito, Listo

—------------------

As the day progressed, there was a sudden flurry of action as the group came together to put someone up for elimination. As arguments went back and forth, the group decided on a single name. Caito was the next person suspected of being an evildoer. Caito was not given the chance to defend himself before the group slit his throat in an offering to Cthulu and the Valar.

Caito, playing as Treebeard, the Coven Hex Master, has been eliminated.

—------------------

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 25th or when all actions are submitted.

Day 5 Start New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The night seemed to speed by and dawn was starting to approach. Shelob decided to leave her cave as she was hungry and there were definitely some tasty morsels that she could find. Shelob stalked out of her cave with her mind on a single focus.

—------------------

PsychoSoldier, playing as Boromir, the Town Spy, has been killed.

—------------------

Living Players:

1. Apocaclaws
2. Blind Ninja
3. Listo
4. MitchRapp
5. MTR

Dead Players:

1. Val the Moofia Boss, playing as Gandalf, the Soul Collector was eliminated. (Day 2)
2. LDG, playing as the Ringwraiths, the Town Socialite, was modkilled. (Day 2)
3. Matthieu, playing as Smaug, the Plaguebearer, was eliminated. (Day 3)
4. Llettuce, playing as Bilbo Baggins, the Town Cleric, has been killed. (Night 3)
5. CWE, playing as Boromir, the Town Trickster, has been killed. (Night 3)
6. Grumpycat, playing as The Eagles, the Town Admirer, has been killed. (Night 3)
7. Caito, playing as Treebeard, the Coven Hex Master, has been eliminated. (Day 4)
8. PsychoSoldier, playing as Boromir, the Town Spy, has been killed. (Night 4)

—------------------

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 27th or when majority is reached. With 5 players alive, majority is 3 votes on single player. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, there will be no elimination.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
My 2 likely votes are MTR and listo. In that order.

If I want to get super tinfoil, I'd toss Claws... but i dont feel thats the right play.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Not going to lie. I did self protect last night just in case. So leaving myself open by saying this.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I have claimed a tp thats all you need to know
At this point everyone has actually said what they are and their targets. We just need to lay the cards on the table to figure out who is not telling the truth. If you are not willing to share more than that then makes me sus. I mean I hate claiming as well and avoid it but I claimed to help out town.

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
Its really between mtr and bn for last scum then idk for 3p moght have to just yeet listo with the nuet claim but id prefer to let that slide today

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Its really between mtr and bn for last scum then idk for 3p moght have to just yeet listo with the nuet claim but id prefer to let that slide today
Im kinda in the same boat as you with MTR and listo, but if game doesnt end there, i think its you

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
Ive fully claimed since like game started i believe yall just to stupid to look past my memes of bread im not famine

Top Bottom