Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 23 - The Town of Rings

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
techniquely cleric would be a bad false claim if i were a pb reading online id want to claim a TP or arsonist(not that its gunna help you)

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
@PsychoSoldier i need some insight with mitch and graes claim who do yuo think has next plausible scum equity?

also @CWE i know your likely sleeping but your good at role #s in this game do they all check out so far or is one farfetched
I'm pretty far behind and only had time to really skim, but from what I understand, Mitch was confirmed town mayor by the mod? Unless mayor isn't auto-town/a role has the ability to fake it or something

I'd need to look at Matthieu's posts today to know how I feel for sure. If he's a town protective I'd feel silly for killing him, but based on his d1 I'm not entirely sold on his towniness.

I still also don't really feel like lettuce is the right call from what I read, but I'm probably gonna be largely useless in making a decision until d3(if I last that long).

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
i feel we go lettuce or caito or ldg today with the crap we got handed to us if doom is a reality

MitchRapp

Vigilante
You didn't claim. You jumped up and down fucking screaming it.

And your "royalty" claim was more than enough. But nice to add you to the town pile.
Royalty wasn't a claim. I just look down my nose at Claws

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
we have 13players how would you break that down we thinkin 3 apocs or a coven and 1 apoc again like last game how many 3ps 1 or 2? i assume majority is town

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
this game has a stupid amount of roles jesus, love me some trial by fire

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
you think val plagued grae n1 i mean i can see it then do the whole ILL AVENGE YOU when he dies eventually

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Something to consider on the plague situation...what are the odds the spy and pb both targeted the same player n1 vs the spy just targeting the pb n1?

Might be worth the vote on Matthieu (and no, this isn't because he's on my list. Shut up. That not the main reason.)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Lettuce - 3 (CWE #513, Grumpy #519, Matthieu #672)
Val - 2 (LDG #528, Listo #714)
Mitch - 2 (Val #605, Caito #646)
LDG - 1 (Apocaclaws #615)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, MTR, Psycho, llettuce #673, Mitch

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 22nd or when majority is reached. With 13 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Last edited:

MitchRapp

Vigilante
shurg honestly at this point i could go whatever this phase has been hella confusing
If he wasn't the PB he would have had more votes from scum who would have joined me at any point.
He is infected.
He was on my train.
He over reacted when getting pushed day 1.

That is a lot of strikes against him.

Caito

CWE Killer
I’m very annoyed by this as it appears Mitch is going to continue being on my feed here.

In a more actual game serious mode, i will repeat what has recently been said and voice my confusion. But I do wonder if that is by design. As I said, there’s been an awful lot of noise from very few people. My immediate suspicion is that it is potential for distraction

Caito

CWE Killer
I’m gonna do something I really hate doing, and I’m gonna follow that drunken bastard…..

Vote: Llettuce

Val the Moofia Boss

Scum Hunter
Feels like people are going after Llettuce because they have no idea where else to go. LDG syndrome. Gonna try something original:

Vote: Apocaclaws

We have four hours left so there is still time to consolidate somewhere if needed.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I am torn on where to go here. I feel like we need to yeet but who do we yeet. And feel like we are no where close and nearing the end of the day

Matthieu

Vigilante
It also tends to depend heavily on the game host as some are much more lenient than others in regards to giving out second chances for not hitting the post quota.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
I am torn on where to go here. I feel like we need to yeet but who do we yeet. And feel like we are no where close and nearing the end of the day
We are close. I could hammer Lettuce. We are 1 away from being able to hammer Val.

Get a vote down and people can follow.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Wasn't think about your vote counting as 3.

Not sure if I want to go either of them though but as I said earlier I am kind of willing to follow the crowd today.

Caito

CWE Killer
Checking in for last time that I can today. Dunno if this post puts me at or over the limit, but hard to fake posts now, (ya know, after basically doing it all of the last day phase).

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
Im chill with val or grae i can see the arguements against grae just being the pb i can also just see val infecting him

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Lettuce - 4 (CWE #513, Grumpy #519, Matthieu #672, Caito #733)
Val - 3 (LDG #528, Listo #714, MTR #752)
Apocaclaws - 1 (Val #735)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Psycho, llettuce #673, Mitch

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 22nd or when majority is reached. With 13 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Lettuce - 5 (CWE #513, Grumpy #519, Matthieu #672, Caito #733, Val #768)
Val - 4 (LDG #528, Listo #714, MTR #752, Llettuce #767)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Psycho, Mitch

Caito

CWE Killer
Gonna say. Was about to come on and ask why you’re waiting so damn long when you have the power of three votes.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Val - 4 (LDG #528, Listo #714, MTR #752, Llettuce #767)
LDG - 4 (Apocaclaws #615, Mitch #772)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Psycho

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 2 Vote Count:

Val - 8 (LDG #528, Listo #714, MTR #752, Llettuce #767, Apocaclaws #782, Mitch #785)

—------------------

The group came together and more accusations and frustrations were had out today. Everything seemed to be heading in one conclusion, when in dramatic fashion, the Mayor staked his claim and outed who he was, at personal risk. With his leadership, the group started their discussions anew and as the sun set in the sky, a name finally reached consensus. The group had decided it was time for Val the Moofia Boss to pay.

Val was marched forward in front of the group. Everyone present paid their respects and then, as a group, conjured an massive icicle and shot it through the body of Val. He coughed up blood and then expired, impaled upon the wall of a nearby ruin.

Val the Moofia Boss, playing as Gandalf, the Soul Collector, has been eliminated.

—------------------

LDG, playing as The Ringwraiths, the Town Socialite, has been modkilled

—------------------

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 23rd or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Day 3 Start New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Everyone was excited that Gandalf and his reign of terror over Middle Earth was finally ended. Others were a bit sad that they couldn’t join the ragers that the Ringwraiths threw. But they had to quickly get to their shelters to ensure that they would be safe for the evening. Or, you know, better position themselves for some mischief. One of these denizens quickly sped off to her cave. Shelob didn’t enjoy the last time she came across adventurer’s. She still has horrid memories of that fat hobbit. Nevertheless, Shelob found her cave and settled in for the evening, wondering mildly if she’d have any visitors.

At the same time, Treebeard awoke from his slumber and stretched his branches with a load roar. This roar startled someone nearby and Treebeard was not happy with the interruption. Treebeard found his quarry and spoke in the ancient language of Arborish and branded the soul the onlooker. The Eagles flew overhead, but only had one concern in their mind. They wanted to ensure the vitality of their main target and with that in mind set off to make it happen.

—------------------

Living Players:

1. Apocaclaws
2. Blind Ninja
3. Caito
4. CWE
5. Grumpycat
6. Listo
7. llettuce
8. Matthieu
9. MitchRapp
10. MTR
11. PsychoSoldier

—------------------

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end on at 8:00pm ET on Sept 25th or when majority is reached. With 11 players alive, majority is 6 votes on single player. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, there will be no elimination.

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
mess ent GIF
This is how i read the treebread action lol

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Matthieu
Claws
Blind Ninja

You three are at the top of my list recently.
I have crossed Claws off my list at this time.

At least 1 or 2 that we need to get rid of off this list of 6: The lettuce voters plus BN and Psycho

Matthieu continues to be at the top of my list. The evidence continues to pile up against him. I also have kept BN on my suspicion list because he hasn't felt as solvy as he has in other games. Also not voting anywhere.

Top Bottom