Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 23 - The Town of Rings

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Not sure I'll be around much tonight and I have a lot of catch-up to do, but I'm back from camping and will be around more tomorrow

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
Reach Out Marvel Entertainment GIF by Xbox

Caito

CWE Killer
This may have taken me way too long and shows how little I read where I didn’t realize this was a LOTR game……

Hands up, that one is on me.

Matthieu

Vigilante
I suspect there are various third party players, potentially hostile ones, given the colours in the write up.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I have crossed Claws off my list at this time.

At least 1 or 2 that we need to get rid of off this list of 6: The lettuce voters plus BN and Psycho

Lettuce - 5 (CWE #513, Grumpy #519, Matthieu #672, Caito #733, Val #768)
Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Psycho

Matthieu continues to be at the top of my list. The evidence continues to pile up against him. I also have kept BN on my suspicion list because he hasn't felt as solvy as he has in other games. Also not voting anywhere.
Im sorry man. My vote would have fallen on my D1 target.

I was ill yesterday and in bed for 20+ hrs. Thankfully I'd gotten my posts in on the early part of the day.

Also not sure how you see me as solvy. I ask people questions and when I have comments/concerns, I bring them up. I dont solve like Mazer, Foxxi, VK and Psycho. Thats not my style.

In any event... Im not a bad guy this time around. I can corroborate some peoples actions on n1/n2 if needed.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Since Val flipped red (Soul Collector), Id assume any other Apoc would flip red... means purple is either coven or hostile 3p

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Im sorry man. My vote would have fallen on my D1 target.

I was ill yesterday and in bed for 20+ hrs. Thankfully I'd gotten my posts in on the early part of the day.

Also not sure how you see me as solvy. I ask people questions and when I have comments/concerns, I bring them up. I dont solve like Mazer, Foxxi, VK and Psycho. Thats not my style.

In any event... Im not a bad guy this time around. I can corroborate some peoples actions on n1/n2 if needed.
I find you solvy in that way. Asking questions and getting peoples reactions is similar to how I play this game.

I hope you are feeling better.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I find you solvy in that way. Asking questions and getting peoples reactions is similar to how I play this game.

I hope you are feeling better.
I was asking those questions d1 and up til I was in bed d2... so not sure how I wasnt solvy to you. But thats neither here nor there.

Feeling a little better. Hoping to get a "normal" nights sleep tonight, but insomnia and sleep apnea fuck with me a lot

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Not many town roles get this kind of info. Evils on the other hand...
Oh i assumed that this was something that you would learn if a socialite visited you

Does not go well with cleric claim

Matthieu

Vigilante
So are people actually going to play the game or just lurk until a vote is cast and then mindlessly sheep it?

It's already been established that there's multiple factions in play, so even if you delude yourself into thinking I cannot be trusted, it's pretty stupid to just try to end the day phase as quickly as possible in order to stifle any further discussion.

As for this:

Unless a cleric gets blocked by a socialite blocking then n1?
I targeted myself on N1, though my action didn't go through as I mentioned during the previous day phase that there was a socialite in play which I confirmed, here:

No, though I can confirm that we have a Socialite who targeted me last night.
So, can people back off and actually discuss things?

Matthieu

Vigilante
Ok so lets say i am a protective town thing. Is it sus to have 2 heals in a game that barely has any kills? ;p
Barely? We haven't had a single kill as of yet.

Though it's confirmed that there are multiple factions in play and it's entirely possible that kills are being holstered and/or blocked. It could even be down to hysteria over being infected or simply a failure to submit night actions before the deadline, come to think on it.

Listo95

So let me make sure I get this sequence of events right.

Psycho claims to have bugged Matt N1 and got an infected result.
Matt tried to self protect N1 but was told they had a socialite party at their house?
Which if that was the case unless the socialite listed Psycho D1 it’d be impossible for psycho to go to Matt. So 1 of them is def lying imo.

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him

Matt tried to self protect N1 but was told they had a socialite party at their house?
Which if that was the case unless the socialite listed Psycho D1 it’d be impossible for psycho to go to Matt. So 1 of them is def lying imo.
Yup.

Listo95

But in that case Matt couldn’t get infected unless he was the PB. So yeah one of Matt/Psycho are the PB.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

Ot ldg day tagged matt and made a party in pb house and that is how he was infected? Not sure about how it works. And if matt got an info about a party wouldnt psycho get it too?

Would help if ldg had a will, lol imagine that.

Listo95

Ot ldg day tagged matt and made a party in pb house and that is how he was infected? Not sure about how it works. And if matt got an info about a party wouldnt psycho get it too?

Would help if ldg had a will, lol imagine that.
That… shouldn’t have caused Matt to get infected. I know in ToS1 it was only night visits that would cause the infection to spread.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Though it's confirmed that there are multiple factions in play and it's entirely possible that kills are being holstered and/or blocked. It could even be down to hysteria over being infected or simply a failure to submit night actions before the deadline, come to think on it.
I dont think of much reason to holster, if apoc has a berserker they dont need to worry about plague. And if sk type was worried they could try to take out a pb. Waitng wont help much as they could just get infected by pb anyway.

And i dont think not submiting fits the timeline.

Listo95

It's not a horrible play. Clerics want to protect town, and in theory, you would only know one town on night 1.
Normally I would agree but when it only has 1 charge I get more leery about it.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Even when the self protect is only 1 use?
Yes. Mitch and I clashed for most of D1 so I knew I was going to be a person of interest and what do you know, multiple players have indeed come out and claimed to have visited me.

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Well if a tp finds another tp...they can chain. Hypothetically, cleric and crus go on each other, they almost can't die.

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Yes. Mitch and I clashed for most of D1 so I knew I was going to be a person of interest and what do you know, multiple players have indeed come out and claimed to have visited me.
1 person has claimed to visit you. You've claimed 1 extra person. Who are these "multiple"?

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Psycho and Claws.

That's in addition to LDG apparently targeting me.
I missed Claws apparently...well now we have a 2 for 1.

Either you are lying and weren't visited by the soc. Or they are both lying and will hang tomorrow and the day after so your death will truly be a noble sacrifice.

For the greater good.

Listo95

If this is because of Psycho getting an infected result from Claws. If Psycho is infected every bug will result in him being told the person is infected.

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
What if psycho got infected n1 and he spread it to matt n1. Wouldnt he get that result? That matt was infected by him.
Psycho would have been blocked by the socialite like Matthieu. Since once says they were blocked and the other says they got info...

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I dont get how it works exactly, so 1 player is added to guest list during a day and then they are redirected to place where party takes place right? But how can someone get rejected? Who decides about that?

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I dont get how it works exactly, so 1 player is added to guest list during a day and then they are redirected to place where party takes place right? But how can someone get rejected? Who decides about that?
Socialite picks a target. If you target them, you get rejected. After 1 rejection...socialite can't block you anymore.

Caito

CWE Killer
I hate you all

You have forced me to follow CWE due to his logic and reasoning, and I will never forgive you all.

Good thing Listo laid it out earlier too and makes me feel better about this.

Vote: Matt

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I hate you all

You have forced me to follow CWE due to his logic and reasoning, and I will never forgive you all.

Good thing Listo laid it out earlier too and makes me feel better about this.

Vote: Matt
:squint:

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Barely? We haven't had a single kill as of yet.

Both days began before the deadline. All roles were submitted. . .

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
One other question with doom wouldnt he already went off with psychos claim and graes and mitch

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
1 confirmed "free" town kill.

And that's why vote for alignment is a thing. If you are a TI, tell us freely who you are and what you've done. If you are a doc, crus, bg, ect...claim TP.

Tav, ret, ect...TS

TK for vig, vet, trick...

And T Pow...do whatever the fuck you want as long as you don't claim Monarch. Because I'd hang you next. Since you had a guaranteed townie you could have knighted and sat on your ass last night.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Matthieu - 5 (CWE #821, Psycho #825, Apocaclaws #828, Llettuce #830, Caito #882
Llettuce - 1 ( Matthieu #875)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Grumpycat, Listo, MitchRapp, MTR

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 25th or when majority is reached. With 11 players alive, majority is 6 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Last edited:

MitchRapp

Vigilante
I am just surprised that now everyone is willing to go Matthieu. I am tempted to hammer but it feels like a trap now.

I'm gonna make some breakfast and think about it.

Top Bottom