Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 23 - The Town of Rings

Matthieu

Vigilante
If it proves my innocence, go ahead and hammer. It's not like anyone wants to even address anything else despite the write up containing an orange and purple. At least one of which is liable to be a threat.

That's the thing with these games, even if you find a particular individual suspicious it helps to at least poke around elsewhere.

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I am just surprised that now everyone is willing to go Matthieu. I am tempted to hammer but it feels like a trap now.

I'm gonna make some breakfast and think about it.
In my defense, if I saw the post where he claimed he was hit with a socialite...I'd have voted yesterday. In my favor, my lack of noticing it made ya'll find a counter train and hit the SC. Good job on that one. :cheers:

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
If it proves my innocence, go ahead and hammer. It's not like anyone wants to even address anything else despite the write up containing an orange and purple. At least one of which is liable to be a threat.

That's the thing with these games, even if you find a particular individual suspicious it helps to at least poke around elsewhere.
If you are cleric, I apologize and we will hang Psycho tomorrow.

If you are PB, git gud scrub. (Toigh break with the spy randomly choosing you n1).

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I dont think matt is telling us whole truth, could be yellow. Something tells me Claws could be orange dont know how i got it. He could have bussed Val also ::):.

Psycho is weird but at least his claim fits the writeups no?

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
But unless someone else has something concrete. This is our best option. I'm fine with a Psycho counterwagon if it pleases the mayor, however, we have a 1 for 1. I'm not hanging the TI claim on that.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think we should hammer. We still have time to discuss who could be Val's partners.

But if I'm understanding everything right, CWE basically confirms that if I'm telling the truth about bugging Matthieu n1(which I am), he has to be Plaguebearer. So that's the chop we do today. The fact Matthieu is trying to argue about there being multiple factions rather than purely arguing his own innocence just further proves to me that he's not working in town's interest, it's purely self-pres

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think we should hammer. We still have time to discuss who could be Val's partners.

But if I'm understanding everything right, CWE basically confirms that if I'm telling the truth about bugging Matthieu n1(which I am), he has to be Plaguebearer. So that's the chop we do today. The fact Matthieu is trying to argue about there being multiple factions rather than purely arguing his own innocence just further proves to me that he's not working in town's interest, it's purely self-pres
He claiming he was targeted by LDG. That target would have blocked you from getting the info you gave us. That's the basis of my lynch push. And if I saw this before the night when it was brought to my attention, we'd have had this talk 2 days ago.

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
And on the teammates issue...look at the counter train for the SC and the non voters. There be apoc in there...I can smell it.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
And on the teammates issue...look at the counter train for the SC and the non voters. There be apoc in there...I can smell it.
There for sure is in that group.

Lettuce - 5 (CWE #513, Grumpy #519, Matthieu #672, Caito #733, Val #768)
Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Psycho

IF we cross of Val, and Matthieu is the PB then I am looking towards BN.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I dont have either and it pings me a bit. Hes good at this. Not like it matters for today.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
There for sure is in that group.

Lettuce - 5 (CWE #513, Grumpy #519, Matthieu #672, Caito #733, Val #768)
Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Psycho

IF we cross of Val, and Matthieu is the PB then I am looking towards BN.
I have a hard time buying BN as being red considering he was pushing pretty hard for Val on D1

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Getting spy caught is the worst ti to get busted by in tos. Getting caught on night 1? Ouch. But this is spies strongest feature. Finding arsos, pbs, and illusionist.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Okay just catching up and did a skim. I was already ready to come in push Matthieu. I don't believe he is a cleric. Just not buying it. I can't quite put my finger on it and I could be wrong but not buying it.

I am saving my vote though so can get posts in.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I would like to hear from those that were on the Val lynch that havent chimed in much yet. @MTR @Listo95
When i was making my choice to get my vote in and Val and llettuce were the trains I just leaned more towards if one of them was going to flip red it was going to be Val. Just more of gut feeling

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Oh well I guess that is that before I could really come in and post. Thanks guys.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Also if I was a cleric I am not using my one time self protect on night one especially if I have no reason to think people are coming for me

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I was just going to keep posting until someone realizes and closes thread but I am drawing a blank on relevent stuff at the moment and got to get back to work anyway.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
For what it's worth in case I die, I wholeheartedly agree on tackling the people voting llettuce, and that she's probably clean(or at least not red) if the timing of Val pushing there doesn't line up with scum who was already fucked.

Anyone wanting to push BN should have a good argument for why he would be adamant about Val D1 or why he's another harmful neutral

I don't really have any other insight so glgl and hopefully I'll see y'all on the other side

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I think scum is like in lettuce/bn/listo. But if experts say matt is mechanically not right i would go for it in the end.
If he flips evil i will reevaluate.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I dont think berserker can kill until next full moon so thats n4. otherwise no idea.

Listo95

I dont have either and it pings me a bit. Hes good at this. Not like it matters for today.
I'm better at ToL. For ToS I only ever played the OG version of the online game and the mafia game we did before. For ToS2 I'm essentially a chicken with his head cut off.

Day 3 End New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 3 Vote Count:

Matthieu - 7 (Psycho #825, Apocaclaws #828, Llettuce #830, Caito #882, Mitch #932)

Llettuce - 1 ( Matthieu #875)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Grumpycat, Listo, MTR, CWE #915

—------------------

The group came together and from the get-go had one name on their mind. Within a short period of time, the group came together and decided that Matthieu had to be the evil one they were fearing. Matthieu was marched up to the front of the group and offered the chance to say some final words.

Matthieu went into a long diatribe about his friends named Adam, Jimmy, and Francis to explain why he was not the most suspicious person at this Council. As Matthieu told a riveting tale, one of the onlookers didn’t feel like listening anymore and casually walked up to Matthieu and slit his throat. As Matthieu bled out the onlooker shrugged and said “Ooops. Tripped”

Matthieu, playing as Smaug, the Plaguebearer, has been eliminated.

—------------------

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 24th or when all actions are submitted.

Last edited:
Day 4 Start New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The group was elated as the fiery dragon Benedict Cumberbatch, I mean, Smaug, was defeated and would no longer be spreading his fire across the land. They went back to their hovels, confident that tonight would be no different from the rest. How wrong they would end up being.

Legolas knew he had to take care of some things tonight and muched on some Lembas bread while reading the newest gossip magazines. He swore in Elvish and then stood up and intently sought someone out. Legolas has been best friends with this person for, like, ever, omgosh, and wanted to reunite and weave some magical spells. While Legolas played with his friend, Thorin Oakenshield was no lover of the elven kind. They wouldn’t even help with Smaug all those moons ago.

But dwelling on the past wouldn’t help. Thorin followed closely behind someone and tossed a small rock at them. But this was no ordinary rock as it attached to this someone. Thorin wondered if there was anything he’d find out.

—------------------

Llettuce, playing as Bilbo Baggins, the Town Cleric, has been killed.
Grumpycat, playing as The Eagles, the Town Admirer, has been killed.
CWE, playing as Boromir, the Town Trickster, has been killed.

—------------------

Living Players:

1. Apocaclaws
2. Blind Ninja
3. Caito
4. Listo
5. MitchRapp
6. MTR
7. PsychoSoldier

Dead Players:

1. Val the Moofia Boss, playing as Gandalf, the Soul Collector was eliminated. (Day 2)
2. LDG, playing as the Ringwraiths, the Town Socialite, was modkilled. (Day 2)
3. Matthieu, playing as Smaug, the Plaguebearer, was eliminated. (Day 3)
4. Llettuce, playing as Bilbo Baggins, the Town Cleric, has been killed. (Night 3)
5. CWE, playing as Boromir, the Town Trickster, has been killed. (Night 3)
6. Grumpycat, playing as The Eagles, the Town Admirer, has been killed. (Night 3)

—------------------

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 26th or when majority is reached. With 7 players alive, majority is 4 votes on single player. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, there will be no elimination.

Last edited:

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I like that we got the PB taken care of. Wasnt keen on ending the day that early. Could have had more discussion.

I look bad for how i was defending Matt on D1 and into D2.

Wasnt sure I trusted Psychos info, but looks amazing now. Good pull on N1.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Ill assume 2 of the deaths were from admirer... one of the lovers was killed.

I doubt the trickster was the cause of those deaths. But likely the 3rd death.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
1. Caito
2. BLind Ninja
3. Listo
4. MTR
5. Apocalaws
6. Psycho

This is my list in order of the remaining players aside from myself.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Since Im being pegged as 3p or scum, ill claim.

Im the lookout

N1: Claws had no visitors
N2: Claws was visited by Psycho
N3: Grumpy was visited by CWE

Listo95

Love how I'm still suspect when I was early on Val and gave the full logic on Matt -.-

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Unfortunately no. I targeted you again since you claimed TP, thinking if it was legit someone might mess with you and could hard confirm you as town. All I got was that you're infected. Feels like a dumb move in retrospect, but my alternative would have been targeting CWE, and doesn't look like that would have yielded much anyway

Caito

CWE Killer
I got no wisdom to give you here. What I can give you is transparency. I visited CWE last night, but my actions didn’t cause his death. Killing CWE is too much of a red flag for me, as it’s always going to be assumed I did it.

Caito

CWE Killer
I mean, it even says CWE Killer right under my name. So no matter what, whenever he dies, I’m suspected. It’s why if it was going to be me, it would be towards the endgame.

Top Bottom