Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 23 - The Town of Rings

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
I'm still lost. Are you saying him showing up as infected was framed? Like are you claiming I'm lying to set up Matthieu or that somehow he got a fake Infected modifier?

For what it's worth, I have a passive ability that makes it so my investigations can't be interfered with so one way or another, Matthieu is infected. Whether he's the PB or not is another question, but I don't see how what your saying at all prevents him from being the PB? As someone who doesn't even feel strongly about lynching him.
no no im not claiming your lying your fine til proven guilty and to be frank it would be stupid to come out spy early and not be countered i watched a breadvideo where teh famine guy faked spy and just said who he breaded im sure your fine the bigger case is do we feel grae is PB or not PB either we lynch him or we find som1 else completely like BN

Blind Ninja

Godfather
no no im not claiming your lying your fine til proven guilty and to be frank it would be stupid to come out spy early and not be countered i watched a breadvideo where teh famine guy faked spy and just said who he breaded im sure your fine the bigger case is do we feel grae is PB or not PB either we lynch him or we find som1 else completely like BN
Or go very spicy and lynch Claws

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Mitch - 3 (Apocaclaws #514, Matthieu #589, Val #605)
Lettuce - 2 (CWE #513, Grumpy #519)
Val - 1 (LDG #528)
Matthieu - 1 (Mitch #585)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Caito, Listo, llettuce, MTR, Psycho

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 22nd or when majority is reached. With 13 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
umm usually quid pro quo means you answer him first then he answers you since he asked first
I dont need a peasant lecturing me on my latin. It means something for something. I am establishing an agreement. I'm not giving him info if he's not willing to share.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If I soft claimed to you would you soft claim to me? not sure we want matt to hard claim, hes infected ;D

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
I dont need a peasant lecturing me on my latin. It means something for something. I am establishing an agreement. I'm not giving him info if he's not willing to share.
Oof this moron called me a peasent im nothing but a king. Off with his head

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Lettuce feels right with my catty intuition, could switch to Mitch if game is no longer enjoying this circus.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
No point, she cant make 10 relevant posts. game was rigged from the start XD

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Mitch - 2 (Matthieu #589, Val #605)
LDG - 2 (Apocaclaws #615, Mitch #637)
Val - 1 (LDG #528)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Caito, Listo, llettuce, MTR, Psycho

It is now Day 2. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 22nd or when majority is reached. With 13 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Caito

CWE Killer
So far, after reading thru, this game seems to be who can post on a more annoying style. Claws or Mitch.

Maybe that’s why certain people are yawning so far.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
So far, after reading thru, this game seems to be who can post on a more annoying style. Claws or Mitch.

Maybe that’s why certain people are yawning so far.
I will stop being annoying when we lynch Matthieu. Until then...

Caito

CWE Killer
I’m played with Psycho long enough that I lean towards trusting him until I spot a reason not to. So for that reason, I’m willing to cautiously follow is line of thinking.

Plus, for admittedly bad gameplay reasons, I’m willing to vote Mitch simply to get him off my screen. If he is a Jester of sorts, so be it.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
I’m played with Psycho long enough that I lean towards trusting him until I spot a reason not to. So for that reason, I’m willing to cautiously follow is line of thinking.

Plus, for admittedly bad gameplay reasons, I’m willing to vote Mitch simply to get him off my screen. If he is a Jester of sorts, so be it.
I'm with caito on both of these.
Vote: mitch

Why Mitch rather than, say, Val? He was also a target of interest back on D1. Or did you simply think Mitch was the only viable target at that point?
Mitch was highest voted when I switched, seemed easiest to swing in a low post/player game with minimal time left.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Okay sorry for being a no show last yesterday. Let me go through and start responding to stuff and coming up with some thoughts.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Still trying to wrap my head around all this talk about stuff with the pb. Maybe I should read though the role cards again.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Okay not getting in real scum vibes from reading through things either to help me figure out who to vote for. Lot of neutral vibes so far.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
That being said I do want to get a yeet off so I am willing to go with whatever direction most people decide to go.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Also I am the Mayor!

talking episode 11 GIF

Listo95

He soft claimed didnt he? Doest seem as a relevant yeet target.
You soft claimed Matt, didnt you? :squint:
I don't recall seeing one but I may have missed it cause I can easily miss something right in front of me somtimes.

Day 2 Mayor Reveal New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
MitchRapp is the Mayor and his vote is now worth 3 for the remainder of the game.

-----------------------

Day 2 Vote Count:

Mitch - 4 (Matthieu #589, Val #605, Caito #646, llettuce #649)
Val - 1 (LDG #528)
LDG - 1 (Apocaclaws #615)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Caito, Listo, llettuce, MTR, Psycho, MitchRapp #662

It is now Day 2. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 22nd or when majority is reached. With 13 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
MitchRapp is the Mayor and his vote is now worth 3 for the remainder of the game.

-----------------------

Day 2 Vote Count:

Mitch - 4 (Matthieu #589, Val #605, Caito #646, llettuce #649)
Val - 1 (LDG #528)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Caito, Listo, llettuce, MTR, Psycho, MitchRapp #662

Interesting

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
Well well well grae or ldg i still think ldg has good scum quailty here she fuckin yawned at me she never does that

MitchRapp

Vigilante
You know which of the 4 I want to vote. If I ranked them I would go:

1. Matthieu
2. Caito
3. Val
4. llettuce

Matthieu

Vigilante
I would've preferred that you didn't waste not one but two day phases pulling a stunt like that - especially as a town aligned player - but it is what it is I suppose.

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
deeply deeply funny that you arent on this list given your mitch hard on for the past 2 days, gobless (this is not to be bitchy i actually think this is hilarious good jump claws)
i push i know when to stop plus no1 else is crusading

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Lettuce - 3 (CWE #513, Grumpy #519, Matthieu #672)
Mitch - 2 (Val #605, Caito #646)
Val - 1 (LDG #528)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Listo, MTR, Psycho, llettuce #673, Mitch #683

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 22nd or when majority is reached. With 13 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
@PsychoSoldier i need some insight with mitch and graes claim who do yuo think has next plausible scum equity?

also @CWE i know your likely sleeping but your good at role #s in this game do they all check out so far or is one farfetched

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Don't claim your real roles people. Alignment only.

Ritualist and/or doom's gonna get you.

Unless your a town investigative. Then SPEAK THE FUCK UP!

MitchRapp

Vigilante

Dont worry about it. I provided a lot of info with my claim.

Matthieu has fake claimed. "Oh now I cant protect Mitch" as if he ever would have.

I'm playing chess. Matthieu is seeing how many checkers he can stuff in his mouth at once.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her

So what ur saying is we now have to protect matt if possible

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Dont worry about it. I provided a lot of info with my claim.

Matthieu has fake claimed. "Oh now I cant protect Mitch" as if he ever would have.

I'm playing chess. Matthieu is seeing how many checkers he can stuff in his mouth at once.
You didn't claim. You jumped up and down fucking screaming it.

And your "royalty" claim was more than enough. But nice to add you to the town pile.

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
cuz the one guy sounded bodygaurdish in the write up and then theres the cleric claim im not really sure there can be 2?

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
So what ur saying is we now have to protect matt if possible
If there is another TP, like a crus or another cleric, sure. But if rit or doom is real, bye bye Matthieu if the claim is true. Well, it might be a day or so. Since the rit could take the mayor out first.

BH/trapper damn well better be on the fucking mayor.

Top Bottom