Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 23 - The Town of Rings

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Though if not for any other reason, yeeting a protection role would be stupid. Back off, please.
Oh a claim spicy, why didn't you pull this out earlier? You're only at 3 votes am I really that much of a threat to you?

Apocaclaws

Vanilla Townie
Last night we fibal slapped N court thanks to listo's sacrfice webbing the boss then we failed N queen lol more Queen tonight

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
If you were really worried about Maj, wouldnt you vote the leading train?

Now you just tied 2 at 3 votes, whereas you could have put mitch to 4
Normally I hold my votes like a fucking gremlin, and votes are low enough I feel like it's important to put my money where I feel it should be rather than waffling. Since it's d1 I'm not opposed to moving if someone gets closer *shrug*

Blind Ninja

Godfather
There's really no legitimate reason to vote for me and it's tiresome when someone doesn't show up until right until the last minute only to suddenly find the time to weigh in. Probably called for backup in a scum chat, no doubt.

I really wouldn't recommend taking out an angelic being such as myself. :angel:
You can still have discussion and lead the votes toward someone else. It doesnt have to be defend defend defend or doom and gloom for you.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Normally I hold my votes like a fucking gremlin, and votes are low enough I feel like it's important to put my money where I feel it should be rather than waffling. Since it's d1 I'm not opposed to moving if someone gets closer *shrug*
So why Matt? Since that post really just mentioned maj

Blind Ninja

Godfather
If you legitimately catching up on the thread you would've seen what caused the scuffle. Multiple players claimed that they would be busy due to raiding in World of Warcraft. A new expansion just launched and half of this community was formed from people who played and still play the game in question.

I stated it as a courtesy, as I am already in a completely different time zone to most players.

Mitch latched onto it as a dumb reason to push on me, I pushed back. It ended up dictating most of the day phase.

I think I have every right to be annoyed, since it isn't the only game recently where I have been yeeted on D1 for stupid reasons that have nothing to do with the game itself.
You are also doubling down on the defense instead of providing any other content to the game. Your 1 other suggestion was "Vote Llettuce, she has 0 posts"

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Last night we fibal slapped N court thanks to listo's sacrfice webbing the boss then we failed N queen lol more Queen tonight
Main raid cleared normal, then slapped the 1st 3 on heroic. Got some decent pulls in on the bat thing.

Alt raid with a friends guild, came in 6th boss... killed it, then wiped for 45 min on silken court. A couple more hours of that tonight im sure. If not, they likely wont kill queen this week

Matthieu

Vigilante
Oh a claim spicy, why didn't you pull this out earlier? You're only at 3 votes am I really that much of a threat to you?
- It's currently 10PM.
- The day phase is due to end soon.
- Claiming unnecessarily does more harm than good and anyone who does claim makes themselves into a night target.

You are also doubling down on the defense instead of providing any other content to the game. Your 1 other suggestion was "Vote Llettuce, she has 0 posts"
Yes, in no small part because it is D1 and there isn't a whole lot else that has happened of note. I legitimately think Mitch isn't to be trusted. I don't like how Psycho or Llettuce are reacting to the situation either. Psycho I'd expect more nuance from and Llettuce seems extremely opportunistic.

Your posts are fairly reasonable. Val and Claws are acting as I'd expect them to and I'm torn between viewing them as NAI and trustworthy.

LDG made a specific comment that makes me want to trust her for now. Assuming my hunch is correct.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
How convenient! So let me get this straight, you don't like me calling out someone for voting me for reasons unrelated to the game that are entirely falsified but you're fine with Mitch doubling down?

I'm just going to be honest, I'm from an era where we used to have twenty to thirty players in these games and there was very much something called the 'gentleman's agreement' in play. A safety net of sorts to prevent grating situations like this occurring in the first place.

My enjoyment playing these games is already waning and I can't help but get the impression that some here simply do not like me and know they can exploit my habit of standing my ground and calling out bullshit as a convenient way to get me yeeted.

There simply isn't a valid reason to yeet me. I wasn't inactive. I simply stated I would be busy during a specific period of time due to raiding and being in a different time zone. It's not anymore complex than that.
I don't know about others, but I like you. That has nothing to do with my reason for voting you

Apocaclaws

Vanilla Townie
200.gif

Matthieu

Vigilante
Which of us do you think is the most likely?
Between the three of you? Mitch, which is largely why I haven't moved my vote. Could I have handled things better? Probably. Though I did make a genuine effort to elaborate on my situation and Mitch chose to double down, which I find suspicious.

Bread could also be the Baker/Famine

Id assume tavern Keeper would be more a drink or something based on its actions
...fair point.

Now I'm second guessing myself. Do we think LDG would get that role and just hint at it anyway?

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Between the three of you? Mitch, which is largely why I haven't moved my vote. Could I have handled things better? Probably. Though I did make a genuine effort to elaborate on my situation and Mitch chose to double down, which I find suspicious.

...fair point.

Now I'm second guessing myself. Do we think LDG would get that role and just hint at it anyway?
She has straight up said or hinted at her characters in the past. I can think or 2-3 situations

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'm willing to give Matthieu a pass today provided he does more than defend himself the next phase. Because my biggest concern is that he didn't start reading other people until pressured to do so at the end of the phase. I don't really buy the claim as Matthieu would do that regardless of whether it's true or not.

But if Matthieu doesn't go down we're almost certainly getting a no lynch

Listo95

Main raid cleared normal, then slapped the 1st 3 on heroic. Got some decent pulls in on the bat thing.

Alt raid with a friends guild, came in 6th boss... killed it, then wiped for 45 min on silken court. A couple more hours of that tonight im sure. If not, they likely wont kill queen this week
We spent like... 2.5hrs total on Court I think? We almost got queen to last phase within 30mins, she's easily dying tonight.

Caito

CWE Killer
How convenient! So let me get this straight, you don't like me calling out someone for voting me for reasons unrelated to the game that are entirely falsified but you're fine with Mitch doubling down?

I'm just going to be honest, I'm from an era where we used to have twenty to thirty players in these games and there was very much something called the 'gentleman's agreement' in play. A safety net of sorts to prevent grating situations like this occurring in the first place.

My enjoyment playing these games is already waning and I can't help but get the impression that some here simply do not like me and know they can exploit my habit of standing my ground and calling out bullshit as a convenient way to get me yeeted.

There simply isn't a valid reason to yeet me. I wasn't inactive. I simply stated I would be busy during a specific period of time due to raiding and being in a different time zone. It's not anymore complex than that.
What in the fuck is this?

How did you manage to come off as both the old man and the”get off my lawn” and the Gen Z bitchy behavior simultaneously?

Matthieu

Vigilante
She has straight up said or hinted at her characters in the past. I can think or 2-3 situations
I'd ask for some elaboration from her, but you know how that usually goes...
I'm willing to give Matthieu a pass today provided he does more than defend himself the next phase. Because my biggest concern is that he didn't start reading other people until pressured to do so at the end of the phase. I don't really buy the claim as Matthieu would do that regardless of whether it's true or not.

But if Matthieu doesn't go down we're almost certainly getting a no lynch
I intend to contribute more, certainly, especially once we have something tangible to work with. I'd at least like to soak a night kill (which is more likely than not with unblockable kills floating around) rather than being unceremoniously yeeted on D1.
What in the fuck is this?

How did you manage to come off as both the old man and the”get off my lawn” and the Gen Z bitchy behavior simultaneously?
I do theatre work every other weekend.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Mitch - 3 (Matthieu (#159, Apocaclaws #182, Val #316)
Val - 2 (Blind Ninja #57, Psycho #326)
Matthieu - 2 (MTR #269, llettuce #388)
Caito - 1 (CWE #40)
Sleep - 1 (Caito #268)
Psycho - 1 (Mitch (#444)

Not Voting: LemonDemonGirl, Listo, Grumpy #318

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 19th or when majority is reached. With 13 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Mitch - 4 (Matthieu (#159, Apocaclaws #182, Val #316, llettuce #458)
Val - 2 (Blind Ninja #57, Psycho #326)
Caito - 1 (CWE #40)
Sleep - 1 (Caito #268)
Matthieu - 1 (MTR #269)
Psycho - 1 (Mitch (#444)

Not Voting: LemonDemonGirl, Listo, Grumpy #318

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 19th or when majority is reached. With 13 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Top Bottom