Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 23 - The Town of Rings

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I am pretty much always bland am I not? Not worried about people voting me right now. it is going to be all over the place for a while still before we finally decide on what to do. I mean I already had a vote against me even though it was switched later.
Since you are a typical d1 sleep voter, why havent you just plopped that down?

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
you had a vote of psycho on you and you knew he wasnt gunna keep it there your boring soooo boring why your wife not sign up she at least engages when she has time
sam winchester yawn GIF

She is busy being the moneymaker of the household

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Since you are a typical d1 sleep voter, why havent you just plopped that down?
I haven't voted sleep on d1 in quite a while hence why I have not voted that. So unless I am having fun switching votes all day long I tend to wait a while before placing down a vote. Especially since Future is not playing and I can't vote him

Caito

CWE Killer
I have several questions (actually may only be one, or may be three, haven’t really decided yet). I’m gonna break them up a bit, in no way because of a “post minimum” bullshit rule that a fellow RIer has put on me. No sir indeed….

Caito

CWE Killer
I wasn't making excuses and I'm in a completely different timezone to many here in the first place by virtue of being European.

What kind of European are you? In the interest in transparency, I ask because the answer will either make me subtly nod my head and think “ok”……. Or I’m not going to give a single fuck about you for the rest of this game and potentially more games down the line.

Apocaclaws

Lunchable
What kind of European are you? In the interest in transparency, I ask because the answer will either make me subtly nod my head and think “ok”……. Or I’m not going to give a single fuck about you for the rest of this game and potentially more games down the line.
Ghankis khan decandant

Caito

CWE Killer
Second question….. as someone who did not read the rules and has barely looked at his role card, is this a game where voting No Lynch is not an option on the first day? Because I could do my customary voting for CWE, wait 12 hours and then do my No Lynch vote as we all know what my thoughts about D1 are.

Caito

CWE Killer
And Thrid, cuz I did say either one or three questions….

Seriously, LDG, WTF with making me feel like an old bastard cuz you may be older than WoW?

Matthieu

Vigilante
I grew up in England.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Not a fan of BN and Mitch today. They're making mountains out of molehills on D1. Feels like they are trying too hard to be seen as town.
So trying to get people to engage and interact... which this social game kinda requires... is mountains out of molehills.

D1s suck because people put no effort in and hope/pray that NAs will carry to the win. Fucking interact.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Second question….. as someone who did not read the rules and has barely looked at his role card, is this a game where voting No Lynch is not an option on the first day? Because I could do my customary voting for CWE, wait 12 hours and then do my No Lynch vote as we all know what my thoughts about D1 are.
Didnt see anything that says sleep/no lynch isnt an option.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Not a fan of BN and Mitch today. They're making mountains out of molehills on D1. Feels like they are trying too hard to be seen as town.
BN is doing what he always does and tries to get people talking and engaging. I don't think he is making a mountain out of molehill.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Mitch - 3 (Matthieu (#159, Grumpy #165, Apocaclaws #182)
Caito - 2 (CWE #40, Psycho #125)
Blind Ninja - 1 (Val #48)
Val - 1 (Blind Ninja #57)
Matthieu - 1 (Mitch (#157)
CWE - 1 (Caito #221)

Not Voting: LemonDemonGirl, Listo, llettuce, MTR

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 19th or when majority is reached. With 13 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Last edited:

Matthieu

Vigilante
BN is doing what he always does and tries to get people talking and engaging. I don't think he is making a mountain out of molehill.
Yeah, he does seem to be taking a consistent approach to try and get people to contribute. It's not at all alignment indicative as he's done it across multiple recent games.

D1 has always been a bit of a rocky element to these games as some people treat it very casually whereas others desire the game to go in full swing right away. He's in the latter category.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Caito - 2 (CWE #40, Psycho #125)
Matthieu - 1 (Mitch (#157)
CWE - 1 (Caito #221)

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 19th or when majority is reached. With 13 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I think only Lettuce didnt. Well theres a free pass today. Tommorow they will get modkilled right?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Got a lot of catching up to do, but also have a laundry list of things I need to get done today, so it may be a minute but I'll make sure to come back before the phase ends.

For what it's worth, from where I read(up to a little after Matthieu and Mitch starting arguing), I think the reasons for voting Mitch are weak and think Matthieu honestly looked worse and defensive in reaction

Unvote: Caito

Vote: Matthieu

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Matthieu - 2 (Mitch (#157, Psycho #255)
Caito - 1 (CWE #40)
CWE - 1 (Caito #221)

Apocaclaws

Lunchable
Got a lot of catching up to do, but also have a laundry list of things I need to get done today, so it may be a minute but I'll make sure to come back before the phase ends.

For what it's worth, from where I read(up to a little after Matthieu and Mitch starting arguing), I think the reasons for voting Mitch are weak and think Matthieu honestly looked worse and defensive in reaction

Unvote: Caito

Vote: Matthieu
Fishing alot arent ye why not mitch

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Fishing alot arent ye why not mitch
How is that fishing?

I think Mitch was one of the first people trying to get things moving and hasn't given me vibes of an ulterior motive. I think he had a lot of room to bullshit a reason to actually push me and instead admitted he was just testing out votes. I also think while his initial reason for voting Matthieu was whatever, I don't think it's as opportunistic as Matthieu was painting it to be, and the fact Matthieu went into "Why are you voting me when I'm promising to be active when there are inactives to vote?" feels like a defensive reaction that comes from scum, especially the way he countered with a vote almost immediately.

Apocaclaws

Lunchable
How is that fishing?

I think Mitch was one of the first people trying to get things moving and hasn't given me vibes of an ulterior motive. I think he had a lot of room to bullshit a reason to actually push me and instead admitted he was just testing out votes. I also think while his initial reason for voting Matthieu was whatever, I don't think it's as opportunistic as Matthieu was painting it to be, and the fact Matthieu went into "Why are you voting me when I'm promising to be active when there are inactives to vote?" feels like a defensive reaction that comes from scum, especially the way he countered with a vote almost immediately.
Youve jumped to like 4 different ppl now "testing the waters" nothing has taken off do i need to insert more puns or is this hook line and stinker?

Apocaclaws

Lunchable
How is that fishing?

He did this as scum last game actually pretty well you should check it out

Top Bottom