Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 23 - The Town of Rings

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So who is going to not make 10 posts and get a warning for a whole group?
Grumpy Cat Annoyed Face GIF

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If I didnt risk my life or anything like that in a process yes sure i would. Saving someone would make me feel so good if it was a success.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Oh, Psycho. I trust you the most. Won't you please pocket me? 😊

As for who I trust the least, since you're ruling out those who haven't posted...probably Mitch. No real reason for it but after the last game I can't help but read his posts as scummy. :blah:
Was he scum last game and posting similarly?

Also, no pocket yet, but I'll put you on the waiting list

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Returning player cant do that either.
I am at sleep mitch claws right now. Seems i am a bit boxed in this game

Blind Ninja

Godfather
You also shouldnt ping yourself about LDG asking to be replaced. She could have answered the questions and decided not to and walked away

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Also odd you are worried about people that made it 4-5 phases in a previous game.

Both survived the inital rand iirc... LDG was replaced n1 of the 2nd rand. Val voted d2/3 (dont recall) of the 2nd rand.

Listo95

Oh I missed the build for the game, essentially all any. Yeah there really is no plan in this mode from what I recall, just vote to our hearts content.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
But is that based on her actual post(s?) so far, or just from longstanding disdain?
fmpov, her posts dont bring anything to the thread.

-loaf of bread
-whats apoc
-doesnt know about roles
-talked about being older then wow

I just would like some more game related content and more interactions, instead of random one off posts then forgetting the game for hours/days on end.

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
fmpov, her posts dont bring anything to the thread.

-loaf of bread
-whats apoc
-doesnt know about roles
-talked about being older then wow

I just would like some more game related content and more interactions, instead of random one off posts then forgetting the game for hours/days on end.
In tos "bread" is an apoc claim...

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
You could roll the worst rand ever and be a single townie surrounded by evil if there's 4 cov, 4 apoc, an exe , a shoud, ww, and sk. Then fill out the rest with jesters. Then to really fuck with the townie, make them a doc.

Lol

Listo95

VK did say they randed like 5 times or something... So who knows what kind of poop we get.

Id also assume 2-3 coven, 5-7 town, then neutrals/apoc.
This is a safe assumption. All Any makes theorizing hard cause for all we know there are 3 arsos, all 4 apoc roles, etc.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
1+ Coven/Apocalypse
12 Any/All

Rules:
-Unique Roles cannot be repeated.
-No more than 4 Coven roles and no more than 4 Apocalypse roles.

So I did finally expand the spoiler under the any/all... here it is in case others bypassed it

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
It's a troll thing bakers do on tos 2. It's also a very good vet bait in tos 2.

Maybe just wait and remember this if the are told one morning, Famine has emerged.

So... :dunno:

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Let's! You could start by answering my question about who you currently trust most and least. It doesn't have to be final, just trying to get some content going
I trust LDG

I distrust matthieu based on his last post. Its very much a look I am here but doesnt add anything.

Vote: matthieu

Matthieu

Vigilante
Are you genuinely simple in the head? I raid in WoW on Wednesdays and Saturday evenings (European time) and I spoke up to inform people I was going to be busy.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Though the fact you're trying to get rid of someone who has actually bothered to show up when there's a player who hasn't checked in at all says a lot, really.

Vote: MitchRapp

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Wait...to make my hypothetical scenario the WORST rand ever...change that dic ti a BG.

NOW you are fucked.

You're welcome.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Now I am prepared to double down on this.
Why? Out of spite?

Just admit you didn't read what I had the courtesy to explain in advance and move on. If your concern is about inactive players, there's at least one who hasn't shown up at all. Why aren't you voting there?

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
It is still 30 hours right?
We can get trains runing in the mean time.

Vote: Mitch

Idk if anyone has ideas how to play this

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Mitch - 3 (Claws #36, Matthieu (#159, Grumpy #165)
Caito - 2 (CWE #40, Psycho #125)
Blind Ninja - 1 (Val #48)
Val - 1 (Blind Ninja #57)
Matthieu - 1 (Mitch (#157)

Not Voting: Caito, LemonDemonGirl, Listo, llettuce, MTR

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 19th or when majority is reached. With 13 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Last edited:

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Why? Out of spite?

Just admit you didn't read what I had the courtesy to explain in advance and move on. If your concern is about inactive players, there's at least one who hasn't shown up at all. Why aren't you voting there?
"You are voting for me over someone who is not here."

***Proceeds to vote for someone participating over someone not here***

Pot Kettle my friend.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Because LDG is pretty easy to read when something is off.

Of course LDG could quit at the drop of a hat so there is that.
But was anyone reading her as scum last game when she claimed cop?

Sure we can derp clear her at times, but she hasnt done anything this game to warrant that or trust imo

Matthieu

Vigilante
Alright, I'm back. The raid went smoothly, second week in a row where we downed all the bosses on normal. Saturday we're moving on to heroic. I won a roll for a trinket, too!

That aside...

"You are voting for me over someone who is not here."

***Proceeds to vote for someone participating over someone not here***

Pot Kettle my friend.
If you want me to take my vote off of you, take your vote off of me. Especially when you're voting me for stating that I would be busy. You do know half of this community is from MMO-C, right? You know, the site built around World of Warcraft which some of us still actively play?

I wasn't making excuses and I'm in a completely different timezone to many here in the first place by virtue of being European.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Then you're clearly scum or detrimental town.

You're free to apologise at any time but you're very clearly doubling down on a false narrative.
It's like I used to tell my wife. I do not apologize unless I think I'm wrong, and if you don't like it, you can leave. And I say the same thing to my current wife and I'll say it to my next one too.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Doing 8 bosses only to get one piece of loot? :(
I passed on most of it since I'm already iLvl 605.

It's like I used to tell my wife. I do not apologize unless I think I'm wrong, and if you don't like it, you can leave. And I say the same thing to my current wife and I'll say it to my next one too.
You are in the wrong, though. You're just very strangely latching onto me saying I'd be busy whilst happily giving others a free pass for not showing up at all as well as not accounting for differences in time zones.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
It is still 30 hours right?
We can get trains runing in the mean time.

Vote: Mitch

Idk if anyone has ideas how to play this

Am I supposed to know who you are? I don't mean that snarky. Its just that a lot of the cat people here seem to have second IDs.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Here's the thing, even if you dont think you're wrong, you can still be wrong... I'll leave your wife and ex-wife alone

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Have anything to bring to the table? thoughts on any of the conversations? Or just making vague comments to look like you're engaged?
No real thoughts on anything just yet. Just a mix bag of stuff so far and typically day 1 shit posting.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
This is soo very fence sitter...

I dont want to make anyone upset that they might vote me, so be as bland as possible
I am pretty much always bland am I not? Not worried about people voting me right now. it is going to be all over the place for a while still before we finally decide on what to do. I mean I already had a vote against me even though it was switched later.

Apocaclaws

Lunchable
you had a vote of psycho on you and you knew he wasnt gunna keep it there your boring soooo boring why your wife not sign up she at least engages when she has time

Top Bottom