Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 25 - The Town of Warcraft

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Unless we have a good lead/read on the remaining coven, might be a strong idea to just remove mitch. lose 1 town in the night, come back next day 3t-1c

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Unless we have a good lead/read on the remaining coven, might be a strong idea to just remove mitch. lose 1 town in the night, come back next day 3t-1c
And crus in me so I get my evil vision. I'll use a confirmed townie so we get a 50/50 shot? That's what I was wondering.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
I'm about to go to bed but I leave you w this.

Let's say I'm wrong and there is a traitor still left. That means there is a traitor, a coven and me. I'm not voting for anyone but you. 3 on 3. But CWE has the double vote so you will have to vote where he votes. And if he is the traitor it's a moot point.

If you vote you out and leave its down to 4 and I can once again assist the town.

Also all of this is assuming BN is not coven or traitor if those are left. If there is a greater than 0% chance he is traitor or Coven this is the move to make.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
And note there is a greater tha. 0% chance he is against you all.
Im 100% for town.

You are 100% for yourself.

And you still fail at numbers regarding your torment, and potential coven kill at night. This Day/Night phase starting with my lynch will result in 3 or 4 people leaving the game.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Vote: Mitch

Money where mouth is. Mitch is in it for himself and a known evil. He has even stated he doesnt care about anything but his wincon.

This will get us to 3t-1c provided the traitor is in one of dead.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I protected CWE as I said I would.

I think we let BN and Dreyski cross.

No one else votes.

Mitch can hammer BN as he wants. Leaves the game. If somebody lied we'll know about it.

I protect CWE again so he can have another shot on the final day with more info and a double vote.

I think that's the play that covers the most bases?

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Vote: Blind ninja

I think we can do this.

Would prefer the other wagon to be Dreyski rather than Mitch if we don't go for BN today.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I could get on board a Drey vote, since theyve only claimed "town common" and not elaborated on that.

But I think the safer option is remove Mitch. Leaves more numbers going into tomorrow

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I think I can walk the razor's edge of helping a neutral win while not throwing!

As I think about it more I'm realizing it's probably just Dreyski as the last coven with traitor already dead.
Im willing to move to Drey.

If we give Mitch the win, he will have an unstoppable attack that will take someone out with him. potential 4 people gone this day/night cycle.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I think Mitch has a believable neutral claim. I'm willing to trust it.

I think the decision is between letting Mitch win and voting BN and just ending it by voting Dreyski.

Voting Mitch removes an anti vote if people think BN is town. Is Mitch Coven with Dreyski as traitor possible?

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Im willing to move to Drey.

If we give Mitch the win, he will have an unstoppable attack that will take someone out with him. potential 4 people gone this day/night cycle.
Attention town

THIS!!! IT IS TOO LATE FOR A NEUTRAL WIN THAT STILL GIVES TOWN A SHOT AT VICTORY WITHOUT LUCK BEING INVOLVED!

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I think Mitch has a believable neutral claim. I'm willing to trust it.

I think the decision is between letting Mitch win and voting BN and just ending it by voting Dreyski.

Voting Mitch removes an anti vote if people think BN is town. Is Mitch Coven with Dreyski as traitor possible?
Youre willing to trust his neutral evil claim, but not willing to trust my town claim?

I honestly doubt Mitch is coven and feel he is in fact Executioner with me as a target. He has more or less admitted to this with his vote post on me. But with him getting the win will take remove at least 3 people between the lynch, him leaving the game and his UNSTOPPABLE kill on the way out.

Top Bottom