Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 25 - The Town of Warcraft

Game End New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 4 Vote Count:

—------------------

The group finally came together and chose who they felt was the most suspicious. MitchRapp solemnly walked up to the front, but said nothing as they bound his wrists and arms and tossed him into the local sludge pools. Mitch sank down below with only bubbles coming up from the sludge pits.

MitchRapp, playing as Waxmonger Squick, the Necromancer, has been eliminated and a Last Will was found.

Last Will:

WhaT weiGHs Six ouNCes, siTS in A trEe, and is Very danGErous? A spArRow wiTh a Machine gUN.

—------------------

Dreyski looked around at everyone and silently cursed. “I picked the wrong side. Fuck me.” Dreyski slipped away in the middle of the night, not to be seen again.

Dreyski, playing as Sylvanas Windrunner, the Tavern Keeper, has been eliminated and a Last Will was found.

Last Will:

AD_4nXciIlePnAcPDqE4qwdaw4XmF8_Tr7Zo_Ppo0o_Z8m8O6bRL7JZhGvodsdXdAiz6E1aeC5jKgxhKK8JSOQ1lgMs83O7MEj1EmL7bgHJ6TODRszc1iuymbieBHEUbhddv9SLDT0viqNZJ2OHbO6PnYFi3qADR

—------------------

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TOWN FOR THEIR VICTORY!

Winners:

CWE, playing as Q’onzu, the Psychic

Insaner, playing as Bwonsamdi, the Crusader
MTR, playing as Elekk Plushie, the Monarch
Blind Ninja, playing as Pepe, the Veteran
Claws, playing as Professor Putricide, the Bodyguard
Val, playing as Lady Moonberry, the Town Deputy
Listo, playing as Cenarius, the Town Jailor
GrumpyCat, playing as Jaina Proudmoore, the Town Tracker

Modkills:

Matthieu, playing as Johnny Awesome, the Investigator has been modkilled.
LDG, playing as Wrathion, the Survivor, has been modkilled.

—------------------

The game has concluded. Let me know thoughts :)

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Thats how i understand it, not sure if he started with it but it can be passed. Necromancer sound like someone high on priority list.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Well

Mistakes were made on both sides lol but I'm happy we got there in the end

I give Mitch props for fooling me on D1. I give myself props for still being bothered by him and constantly coming back to reevaluate that read afterwards.

Gj town

Thanks Void for hosting. It was a pretty fun and relaxing game which is a nice change if pace for me :)

Top Bottom