Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 25 - The Town of Warcraft

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Immunities (Passive):You are immune to the Enchanter and Illusionist and will always see accurate information. He did no doubts about it.
Dont know if cwe trusts Mazer, dont think he ever said it. He is going with his results.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
LDG not flipping is actually kind of annoying. If neither coven member is the poisoner, we would know that Dreyski would have to be the one that blocked Satsu on N1. But now we have to guess.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I dont think there is time, and voting bn seems like game throwing.
If there is a poisoner and no one was roleblocked last night ,there is a chance for poison in play.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So you tink here returned after like 5 games got mafia and was, ok bus me. Not sure what you are up to. is it part of your crazy will reveal XD

MitchRapp

Vigilante
BN has switched not because he trusts Mazer but because he knows I have to kill him. He is doing it to save his own hide knowing if I am out of the game you guys do not have the option to ever jump on him and help me.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I'm legit starting to think that BN could be traitor veteran here. I know it's crazy to think that they decided to have Future commit suicide to buy BN a ton of town cred. But the alternate scenario where nobody on the scum team noticed BN's soft and they decided to put Future on him isn't exactly what I would normally expect to see happen.

That said, all if the above doesn't nullify my Dreyski suspicion.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am not againtst giving neutrals a chance for a win so i will stay on Mazer. but still believe you are better counter train than Dreyski.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I'm legit starting to think that BN could be traitor veteran here. I know it's crazy to think that they decided to have Future commit suicide to buy BN a ton of town cred. But the alternate scenario where nobody on the scum team noticed BN's soft and they decided to put Future on him isn't exactly what I would normally expect to see happen.

That said, all if the above doesn't nullify my Dreyski suspicion.
Im not the traitor.

I am fed up with Mitch coming in every day with some half baked BS to try to add me to the lynch list. Where is he trying to progress the game, aside from his own wincon?

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Im not the traitor.

I am fed up with Mitch coming in every day with some half baked BS to try to add me to the lynch list. Where is he trying to progress the game, aside from his own wincon?
Let's break this down.

Do you think it is our priority to kill a coven member tonight or do you think otherwise? If so, why?

Do you believe Mitch's play has been consistent with that of en executioner with you as his target or do you think he is more likely to be a coven member?

If you think Mitch is a coven member, do you think he is one of the people who had acted in you on N1? What would be his role/motive in that case?

If you think Mitch is a coven member but he was"t the one who acted in you on N1, then what is your theory regarding who did and how they survived your attack?

I just feel like there are a lot of blanks that need to be filled for me to understand how you got to this vote against Mitch.

That applies to everyone who is voting him. Have people just not thought about those things? Or perhaps they have and understood something that I didn't? If so, I'm all ears.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
The only thing we have is his play, which is consistent with Exe and me as his target. He has not claimed that. He hasnt even claimed or stated any of his action all game from what i recall. He is playing into it more with that theory put out by others. Right now, if he were to even claim it, I dont know if I'd believe him.

I dont know if he is coven or not. I know we have a list of Mitch/Drey/Myself with 1 evil. TT wouldnt show as evil in that scenario. I know Im town and not TT.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
The only thing we have is his play, which is consistent with Exe and me as his target. He has not claimed that. He hasnt even claimed or stated any of his action all game from what i recall. He is playing into it more with that theory put out by others. Right now, if he were to even claim it, I dont know if I'd believe him.

I dont know if he is coven or not. I know we have a list of Mitch/Drey/Myself with 1 evil. TT wouldnt show as evil in that scenario. I know Im town and not TT.
I don't claim. THe only time I claimed was when I was the mayor and claiming is apart of the role.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter

Alright

What coven role do you think that might be if he is the one who visited you?

If Mitch isn't the one who visited you then who do you think did and how did they survive?

Additionally, why do you think that Mitch is more likely to be a coven member than Mazer who was literally tracked to a kill last night?

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Alright

If Mitch isn't the one who visited you then who do you think did and how did they survive?

Additionally, why do you think that Mitch is more likely to be a coven member than Mazer who was literally tracked to a kill last night?
Hex.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Alright

I dont know who visited me, and nobody has been willing to admit to it.

I didnt say Mitch is more likely coven then Mazer. Those are words you said.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Unvote:

Vote: Blind Ninja

Let's break this down.

Do you think it is our priority to kill a coven member tonight or do you think otherwise? If so, why?

Do you believe BN's play has been consistent with that of en veteran with you as his target or do you think he is more likely to be a coven member?

If you think BN is a coven member, do you think he is one of the people who had acted in you on N1? What would be his role/motive in that case?

If you think BN is a coven member but he was"t the one who acted in you on N1, then what is your theory regarding who did and how they survived Future's attack?

I just feel like there are a lot of blanks that need to be filled for me to understand how you got to this vote against Mitch.

That applies to everyone who is voting him. Have people just not thought about those things? Or perhaps they have and understood something that I didn't? If so, I'm all ears.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

MitchRapp - 3 (Dreyski #940, CWE #956)
Mazer - 2 (Sirius Black #786, GrumpyCat #864)
Blind Ninja - 1 (MitchRapp #1055)

Not Voting: Mazer, MTR, BN #1038

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end on October 16th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 8 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, there will be no elimination

Last edited:

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Im not voting Mitch

Thoughts that others dont like.

@Mazer @MTR either of you plan on voting today?
I do. I meant to vote yesterday. I figured we were going Mazer and just talking stuff out. Now I think my head hurts with some of the discussion that has been going on.

I am still thinking Mazer but are we going to get to a yeet at this point now. Did we over talk things or at least did some of you over talk things. I admit I have been slacking since I left work yesterday.

MitchRapp

Vigilante

Do you believe BN's play has been consistent with that of en veteran with you as his target or do you think he is more likely to be a coven member?

If you think BN is a coven member, do you think he is one of the people who had acted in you on N1? What would be his role/motive in that case?

If you think BN is a coven member but he was"t the one who acted in you on N1, then what is your theory regarding who did and how they survived Future's attack?

My priority is to kill BN today. I do think there is a minor chance he is the traitor but honestly at this point I do not care. What happens tonight is of no consequence to me. I have town sided through this thing but if I do not win then I do not really care who wins.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
If I say it doesn't matter, because nobody believes it.

Which, in fairness, I get. That's why I cant really get mad about it.

But think logically. Cwe has a list. I am one of the only people eliminated from a role. Too many people claimed town.

And I can be blocked etc.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Going to drop a vote before I get busy and forget. But I will try to be around off and on until end of day. I do have staff meeting this afternoon and then after work got to go get the puppies from training/day care.

Vote: Mazer

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Mazer - 4 (Sirius Black #786, GrumpyCat #864, MTR #1067, MitchRapp #1068)
MitchRapp - 3 (Dreyski #940, CWE #956)

Not Voting: Mazer, BN #1038

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end on October 16th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 8 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, there will be no elimination

Day 3 End New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
As the sun set in the sky, the group went back and forth on who they wanted to go after. Ultimately, with the choice likely coming down to someone who has been in this position before, the majority was struck. Mazer walked forward and went into a lengthy tale. As everyone listened, they were entranced by the story and were lost in the storytelling prowess of Mazer…who had them right where he wanted. Mazer was ready to deliver the final blow of his now mesmerized friends, but alas, he did not see that one of them was merely faking. Mazer wound up being cracked over the head and tossed off the nearest cliff to be lost into the abyss.

Mazer, playing as Zovaal, the Coven Illusionist, has been eliminated and a copy of the story he told everyone was found, as if he’d rehearsed it.

The Story:

The tag game was still in full swing when Mazer arrived. The living room was a whirlwind of motion—people darting, diving, and dodging around the furniture with reckless abandon. Chairs had been shoved aside, pillows flung to the floor, and a few lamps hastily moved out of harm’s way.

Voidkitten was currently “it,” sprinting after Claws, who had just barely slipped through the kitchen doorway, giggling like mad. Nightingale was crouched behind the couch, trying to catch their breath after evading a close tag from Val, while MTR was scaling the back of an armchair, trying to escape from Sirius.

Mazer stepped into this chaotic scene, eyes wide, clearly not expecting what he saw. His hand still rested on the doorknob as he took in the sight: sweaty, out-of-breath friends charging around like they were back in elementary school recess, throwing themselves behind furniture and shrieking with laughter.

“Tag?” Mazer asked, his voice dry with disbelief. His eyes scanned the room, landing on 3pups who was climbing over a coffee table to avoid being tagged by Matt. “You guys are... playing tag?”
Voidkitten, breathing hard but smiling, waved from across the room where she was regrouping for another sprint. “Yup! You missed Social Detective. It was awful, so we went full throttle with tag instead!”
Nightingale, crouched behind the couch, popped up just long enough to yell, “This is the best game ever!”
Mazer just stood there for a moment, eyes narrowed, his disappointment unmistakable. He shifted on his feet, clearly contemplating whether he should even stay. “I was kind of hoping for... I don’t know, something a little more... organized?” he said, sounding unimpressed.

Before anyone could reply, Mazer shook his head. “Never mind. You guys keep doing... whatever this is. I’ll catch you later.” And without another word, he turned around and walked back out the door, closing it behind him.

As soon as the door clicked shut, the room was quiet for a split second before the group burst into laughter.
"His loss!" GC shouted, rolling out of her hiding spot and jumping to her feet.
“More tag for us!” Claws declared, poking his head out from behind the kitchen island.
Voidkitten grinned, eyes scanning the room. “And on that note... Val, you’re still it, right?”

Val, who had been frozen in place when Mazer entered, suddenly remembered their role. With a gleeful shout, Val sprang into action, her eyes locking onto Listo, who had been cautiously standing near the hallway.

“Not for long!” Val yelled, charging across the room. Listo’s eyes went wide, and he bolted toward the kitchen, but Val was faster. She tagged him just as he slipped past the doorframe. “Tag! You’re it!” Val announced triumphantly, spinning around to run for cover.

The pace of the game picked up again, even more intense now that Mazer was gone. Listo, newly “it,” glanced around, determined to tag someone as quickly as possible. He spotted 3pups, who was peeking out from behind the armchair where MTR had been hiding earlier. With surprising speed, Listo darted forward, weaving between the couch and a chair, before lunging at 3pups, who shrieked and tried to leap out of the way. But it was too late—Listo’s fingers brushed his arm. “Tag! You’re it!”

3pups immediately turned on his heel and chased after Mitch, who was trying to quietly slip out of sight near the hallway. In a flurry of limbs, Mitch attempted to dodge but tripped over the edge of the rug. Before he could regain his balance, 3pups tapped him on the shoulder. “You’re it, Mitch!”

Mitch quickly shook off the fall and went on the offensive, his eyes scanning the room like a predator searching for the next target. He spotted Nightingale, who was perched halfway up the stairs, trying to stay out of view. With a sudden burst of speed, Mitch dashed toward the stairs, taking them two at a time. Nightingale saw him coming and scrambled to get higher, but it was too late—Mitch reached out and tagged her foot. “Gotcha!”

Nightingale grinned despite being caught, and without missing a beat, tagged GC, who had made the fatal error of standing too close to the base of the stairs.
The game was absolute chaos now. People were diving behind furniture, vaulting over tables, and sliding across the floor in desperate attempts to evade being tagged. Cwe narrowly avoided getting tagged by Val by doing a somersault over the couch, much to everyone’s surprise, and Matt had taken refuge behind a curtain, hoping no one would think to look there.

But it was Sirius who stole the show. Just when everyone thought they were safe, Sirius, who had been biding his time, sprinted into the middle of the room and, with lightning speed, tagged both MTR and Claws in quick succession, leaving them scrambling to find new targets.

Breaths came in gasps, and laughter echoed through the room as the players zigzagged around each other, the boundaries between “it” and “not it” constantly shifting. The intensity never wavered—if anything, it grew as the night went on, each player more determined than the last to stay in the game as long as possible.

They all forgot about Mazer’s brief, disappointed visit. The only thing that mattered now was the thrill of the chase, the rush of adrenaline, and the sheer joy of playing the best, most rigorous game of tag any of them had ever experienced.

—------------------

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end at 8:00pm ET on October 17th or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Day 4 Start New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The sun came quickly and the group gathered together to survey what had happened during the night and to ensure that evil would not win this day.

Bwonsamdi practiced da voodoo magics quite well and as the Loa of Death had a particular inclination to mess with it however he could, giving or taking. Bwonsamdi set out into the night, looking for his target.

—------------------

GrumpyCat, playing as Jaina Proudmoore, the Town Tracker, has been killed and a Last Will was found.

Last Will:

N1 - Track LDG - Action Failed
N2 - Track Mazer - Visited Listo
N3 - Track Dreyski

—------------------

Living Players:

1. Blind Ninja
2. CWE
3. Dreyski
4. Insaner
5. MitchRapp
6. MTR

Dead Players:

FutureHold, playing as Thrall, the Coven Jinx, has been killed. (Night 1)
Claws, playing as Professor Putricide, the Bodyguard, has been killed. (Day 2)
Val, playing as Lady Moonberry, the Town Deputy, has been killed. (Day 2)
3puppies, playing as Taivan, the Hex Master, has been eliminated. (Day 2)
Matthieu, playing as ???, the ???, has been modkilled. (Day 2)
Listo, playing as Cenarius, the Town Jailor, has been killed. (Night 2)
LDG, playing as ???, the ???, has been modkilled. (Day 3)
Mazer, playing as Zovaal, the Coven Illusionist, has been eliminated (Day 3)
GrumpyCat, playing as Jaina Proudmoore, the Town Tracker, has been killed. (Night 3)

—------------------

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end on October 16th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 6 players alive, majority is 4 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, there will be no elimination

Blind Ninja

Godfather
We have 1 coven left. If that was last coven (since 2 modkills and no flips), we would have been told TT was left. So we need to find that last Coven.

I know Mitch will want to come in with lynching me, but that only helps him and scum.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Not my fucking problem. We lynch you, I win and leave the game. You leave the game. The remaining players can lynch the final coven and win. We already got the traitor in LDG. That is pretty obvious at this point. There is no reason for the coven not to push on her and get her to melt down earlier if she was straight town. I tried to get her to participate and we still got boned.

At this point I am done voting anyone else. People can either help me meet my win or not. If they want to let me live fine. If they want to lynch me today they can as well but then they will get another kill tonight by the coven. I will be hard pressed to move my vote.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Not my fucking problem. We lynch you, I win and leave the game. You leave the game. The remaining players can lynch the final coven and win. We already got the traitor in LDG. That is pretty obvious at this point. There is no reason for the coven not to push on her and get her to melt down earlier if she was straight town. I tried to get her to participate and we still got boned.

At this point I am done voting anyone else. People can either help me meet my win or not. If they want to let me live fine. If they want to lynch me today they can as well but then they will get another kill tonight by the coven. I will be hard pressed to move my vote.

Aside from your target, make a case that Im coven

MitchRapp

Vigilante
You don't seem to get it.

I do not care if you are coven or not. I haven't been worries about solving that at all this game. My job was to kill you. Thats how I win. I have town sided to this point but I can't help the town any longer and still win.

There is a way we can all win. We lynch you and I get my win and then the town, with 4 left can get their last lynch off and win. If the town wants to deny me my win then fine, that is their prerogative but then one of them will get killed again tonight and they will be in the exact same place the next day. You should see this as well. Remember, even if you die and the town still wins you are a winner.

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
6 left.
We kill BN. You leave
4 left.
You kill town.
3 left.
Even if tt is gone...coven kill town.
1v1
Your win left town for a long vacation.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
If you kill BN we both leave.

4 left, 1 coven 3 town.

3 town vote out coven.

Ball game.

The traitor is long gone and pointing because someone wanted them to play the game.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
You don't seem to get it.

I do not care if you are coven or not. I haven't been worries about solving that at all this game. My job was to kill you. Thats how I win. I have town sided to this point but I can't help the town any longer and still win.

There is a way we can all win. We lynch you and I get my win and then the town, with 4 left can get their last lynch off and win. If the town wants to deny me my win then fine, that is their prerogative but then one of them will get killed again tonight and they will be in the exact same place the next day. You should see this as well. Remember, even if you die and the town still wins you are a winner.
Well, since all those cards are on the table, should be obvious that anyone joining you on me doesnt care about town.

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
If you kill BN we both leave.

4 left, 1 coven 3 town.

3 town vote out coven.

Ball game.

The traitor is long gone and pointing because someone wanted them to play the game.
Except for your torment...and we dont KNOW the tt is gone. If the tt lives, it would be 2v2.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
6 left.

I get lynched - 5 left

Night
You perform a kill on someone on the lynch or without a vote - 4 left
You leave game - 3 left
Coven kills - 2 left

Day comes with a coven win

Top Bottom