Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 25 - The Town of Warcraft

3puppies

Scum Hunter
We will regret this. I am town and everyone knows I don't have much of a chance to defend myself on weekends.

Especially Blind Ninja. Claiming to be responsible for Future's death - while that was MY DOING! Ninja must have figured out who I am, but I don't get his plan as once I flip, everyone will inevitably question him? Is his plan simply one of distraction?

We have to be careful not to have all of the town members claim, because that will mean that scum will be able to figure out the Crusader.

Even if there are other shenanigans going on, we will get a lot more information from Ninja's flip than mine.

I wish I had a chance to post more yesterday and today

Plus, consider that If I were scum, I'd vote myself and end the day to take out several who have not met min posts count.

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
We will regret this. I am town and everyone knows I don't have much of a chance to defend myself on weekends.

Especially Blind Ninja. Claiming to be responsible for Future's death - while that was MY DOING! Ninja must have figured out who I am, but I don't get his plan as once I flip, everyone will inevitably question him? Is his plan simply one of distraction?

We have to be careful not to have all of the town members claim, because that will mean that scum will be able to figure out the Crusader.

Even if there are other shenanigans going on, we will get a lot more information from Ninja's flip than mine.

I wish I had a chance to post more yesterday and today

Plus, consider that If I were scum, I'd vote myself and end the day to take out several who have not met min posts count.
Who did you visit last night?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

3puppies - 5 (Sirius Black #596, GrumpyCat #641, Matthieu #656, MTR #658, Dreyski #700)
Blind Ninja - 1 (3puppies #586)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, CWE, LDG, Listo, Mazer, MitchRapp

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on Oct 13th or when majority is reached. With 12 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of day, there will be no elimination.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
With these accusations against me, almost 100% sure 3pup is scum trying to take my claim.

We know you do alot on the weekends IRL, but stop saying you arent good at these games or you are inexperienced. Its still just mafia. And this one is more like regular mafia then any with apoc in it, we just have more knowledge of all the possible roles that could be at play.

I just hope coven dont have a ritualist, because then ill be dead.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Val was a deputy. So there is only 1 killer slot from random town right?
Yes. I can only fit in the random town slot, now 3pup is trying to claim to be Vet

Ill unvote to give more time for discussion and not end day early.

Unvote:

L-2 on 3pup. My vote will be on here, based solely on the 100% lie on their role.

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Yes. I can only fit in the random town slot, now 3pup is trying to claim to be Vet

Ill unvote to give more time for discussion and not end day early.

Unvote:

L-2 on 3pup. My vote will be on here, based solely on the 100% lie on their role.
Were you told you shot soneone?

Listo95

Because he ain't getting lynched and I'm about to go to sleep...So incase 3pups IS jester...I have a vote down so I can't be a target for him.

Kinda selfish...I know. I also know...IDGAF.

:dunno:
Good point.
Vote: Dreyski

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

Because he ain't getting lynched and I'm about to go to sleep...So incase 3pups IS jester...I have a vote down so I can't be a target for him.

Kinda selfish...I know. I also know...IDGAF.

:dunno:

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I'm not sure if I'm going to be around later today. Soccer tournament.

Because the catch on 3p seems significant. And I think I saw we were on l-2. Should still have time for anyone to catch their minimums.

Vote: 3puppies

I should be more free to read after today

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

3puppies - 6 (Sirius Black #596, GrumpyCat #641, Matthieu #656, MTR #658, Dreyski #700, Mazer #732)
MTR - 2 (CWE #721)
Dreyski - 1 (Listo #724)

Not Voting: LDG, MitchRapp, Blind Ninja #712

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on Oct 13th or when majority is reached. With 12 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of day, there will be no elimination.

Last edited:
Day 2 End New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 2 Vote Count:

3puppies - 7 (Sirius Black #596, GrumpyCat #641, Matthieu #656, MTR #658, Dreyski #700, Mazer #732, LDG #747)

MTR - 1 (CWE #721)
Dreyski - 1 (Listo #724)

Not Voting: LDG, Mazer, MitchRapp, Blind Ninja #712

—------------------

As the day came to a close, the group finally gave their decision after much consideration and two people coming to a gruesome end during the day. As the decision was made, 3puppies solemnly stood up…and ran away. He ran so fast that no one even thought to give chase. 3puppies grinned as he revealed a hoverboard he got for only $1 through manufacturer deals. He sped off into the distance, never to be seen again.

3puppies, playing as Taivan, the Hex Master, has been eliminated and no Last Will was found.

—------------------

Matthieu, playing as ???, the ???, has been modkilled.

—------------------

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on Oct 14th or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm for them to be valid.

Last edited:
Day 3 Start New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The night came and went as various different people went about their business, working to ensure that this travesty would not happen again. Some had good intentions while others had poor intentions. Was that a scream that was heard? Or just the caw of some ravens hoping for a quick snack. Regardless of what happens, everyone knew they had to be vigilant.

Zovaal pondered what was going on and was furious that these puny mortals felt they could take on one of the Eternal Ones. Zovaal was tired of it and decided tonight was the night to take matters into his own hands and he stalked out, bloodthirst in his eyes.

Pepe could not find the right outfit…again. He wanted to wear pink, but it wasn’t Wednesday. So Pepe decided that he would wear his Viking armor today and held two toothpicks at the ready.

—------------------

Listo, playing as Cenarius, the Town Jailor, has been killed and a Last Will was found.

Last Will:

N1: Claws - TP
N2: Sirius - TP (Protected Mitch N1)

—------------------

Living Players:

1. Blind Ninja
2. CWE
3. Dreyski
4. GrumpyCat
5. Insaner
6. LemonDemonGirl
7. Mazer
8. MitchRapp
9. MTR

Dead Players:

FutureHold, playing as Thrall, the Coven Jinx, has been killed. (Night 1)
Claws, playing as Professor Putricide, the Bodyguard, has been killed. (Day 2)
Val, playing as Lady Moonberry, the Town Deputy, has been killed. (Day 2)
3puppies, playing as Taivan, the Hex Master, has been eliminated. (Day 2)
Matthieu, playing as ???, the ???, has been modkilled. (Day 2)
Listo, playing as Cenarius, the Town Jailor, has been killed. (Night 2)

—------------------

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end on October 16th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 9 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, there will be no elimination

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I find your line of reasoning spurious, given your modus operandi of harassing lower contribution posters.
It's frustrating that we don't have much information to work with, so I shall tell you that I was unsucessful with my action, and I believe

Blind Ninja

Godfather
EWBOP
believe I'm town common based on the roles VK sent out first post

*damn keyboard*
Shouldnt be hard to determine what you are based on the OPs breakdown... fact that you are unsure, means you arent paying attention to whats already been claimed and flipped, or you are just making shit up

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Vote: Drey

If we take CWEs info... and I know my role is 100% town. And i trust Mitch more then Drey. Obviously, if Drey is clean, then we go after Mitch IMO.

I still want to know who visited me N1. People not willing to share/admit?

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Someone run me through what is going on with Sirius? Is he town protection or the pirate? These roles fuck with my head and I am confused beyond a doubt.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Someone run me through what is going on with Sirius? Is he town protection or the pirate? These roles fuck with my head and I am confused beyond a doubt.
If he is pirate, he is neutral with his own wincon. So as long as he doesnt scum side, we can let him do his thing

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Before we get too far into this quick questions I would like to ask. (My answers in parentheses)

1. How many coven are left? (1-2)
2. Who is the traitor? (I am truly lost here but if I had to guess I would say LDG because LDG is still alive and to me that says coaching)

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
There could be 3 but then it would have to be mazer. Coven couldnt start with 5. only 3 or 4.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Before we get too far into this quick questions I would like to ask. (My answers in parentheses)

1. How many coven are left? (1-2)
2. Who is the traitor? (I am truly lost here but if I had to guess I would say LDG because LDG is still alive and to me that says coaching)
1. 2 + traitor
2. LDG isnt a threat to scum, so they have no reason to go after her. She wont push anyone or verbalize why she's voting a certain way. More then just her available for that traitor spot.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
1. 2 + traitor
2. LDG isnt a threat to scum, so they have no reason to go after her. She wont push anyone or verbalize why she's voting a certain way. More then just her available for that traitor spot.
My thought is more someone mentions LDG, and shortly after LDG is out. That is my worry. There have been no mentions, no reactions.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Figured Mitch was prolly Exe with BN as his target based on his D2 play. Would that show up as evil?

I think 3pups treatment of Mazer felt like distancing and that makes me think he is very likely a coven member. The fact there was a kill last night means there should be at least 1 regular coven right? I know Mazer can't be traitor.

Vote: Mazer

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Ia better question is why you still question me after my contributions to getting 3pups eliminated.
I am not questioning your intentions. I am just trying to figure out roles. I struggle in these games when it comes to the rules and roles available. I am just trying to understand what is going on and be better at this style. My strength is reading peoples comments. My weakness is how all the games and roles fit together.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Jesus Christ, this shit again?
Imagine doing the same thing you always do and expecting a different result...

Who do you think is town? Why?
Who do you think is scum? Why?

Participation is important. Interacting with the other players helps everyone develop reads. If you just make random one off comments and dont elaborate on anything, you arent helping yourself or anyone. Interact. Ask people game related questions. Answer questions directed to you. If you do these things, peoples opinion on your play will change and you wont get "this shit again?

Top Bottom