Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 25 - The Town of Warcraft

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I wish I could sleep properly. I went to bed 'early' last night with the intention of sleeping all the way until 8:30AM to be up and ready for an appointment at 10:30AM. Instead I woke up at 6:30AM.

The curse of insomnia, I guess...

Anyway...I'm not thrilled by how the day kill turned out.
Insomnia sucks. Try weed and tequila. It helps me go to sleep when I suffer from it...

Listo95

Way I’m looking at things right now is that if all claims so far are truthful we have at most 2-3 town unclaimed.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I haven't looked too deep into claims yet. Don't know if I'll be able to during this game day as work is extremely busy

I support 3pups and Mazer being wagons today

Listo95

I haven't looked too deep into claims yet. Don't know if I'll be able to during this game day as work is extremely busy

I support 3pups and Mazer being wagons today
We know the 2 guaranteed town power is monarch/jailor. Guaranteed TP is BG, guaranteed TK is deputy. So far only have 2 TI claims. All that technically remains would be the Crus, the RT, and 0-2 common town (TP/TS/TI).

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
We know the 2 guaranteed town power is monarch/jailor. Guaranteed TP is BG, guaranteed TK is deputy. So far only have 2 TI claims. All that technically remains would be the Crus, the RT, and 0-2 common town (TP/TS/TI).
Math checks out.

CRUS DON'T CLAIM. Ya know, until you're are damn near hung for NOT claiming...

It's a bitch...

Hopefully those RT and common town have TP in there. Or a lovely Ret who could put the BG on someone. That's sounds perfect.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
In terms of solving things I think the places to look are Blind Ninja and Mazer.

We have a good list of suspects for coven but the real issue is going to be sorting out the traitor.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Any post in particular?
My points of suspicion are:

- posts about Future aren't great

- shading Mitch for pushing me looks opportunistic

- voting BN after his claim seems lazy

- setup talk being pretty uninspired. See Listo's breakdown of the remaining unclaimed roles for an example of what I would call an "inspired" setup talk

-kinda think 3pups might be partnered with Mazer but that's neither here not there

I basically can see a wolf motive behind every individual thing 3pups has put out. And while none of those things is individually damning, I just don't see any reasons to think 3pups is town.

if anyone has a reason to think that, please enlighten me.

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
And because it escaped my attention earlier, as a ToS novice, what's with rule 5? What does Full Moon Night mean in this context?

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
We are not yeeting BN. BN is claiming the Future kill and that claim so far remains uncontested. Is you want to yeet BN, claim a role that killed Future last night.

There are certain roles that act differently depending on what moon cycle it is. For example, CWE is claiming Psychic and he can either receive a list of 3 with 1 guaranteed guilty or a list of 2 with 1 guaranteed town depending on what cycle it is.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
It is a game mechanic for Werewolf and one Apoc role. Neither of those should be in this setup. Just copy pasted rules from last time.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Hold on, you failed. The kill failed. Claws was jailed and claims not to be the killer. How many actions didn't go off?

Something is not adding up.
Now I'm wondering if Mitch is mafia who may have been telling on himself with a failed kill. I feel like Mitch has fallen off today.

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Yes I know BN claimed credit for killing Future and no-one counter claimed. I think I was reading the votes beforehand and attributing them to a BN train.

So no reasonable person should sheep me on this and if you do then I'm really sorry for you :D
Willing to update your opinion on this?

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Yes I know BN claimed credit for killing Future and no-one counter claimed. I think I was reading the votes beforehand and attributing them to a BN train.

Willing to update your opinion on this?
Yeah I feel like my push on 3pups is better substantiated today than it was yesterday mainly due to the Future association

That plus poe makes 3pups a very reasonable vote in my mind

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
3pups and Mazer are the most likely coven / traitors to me

If that doesn't end it then we can have up to two coven-aligned people remaining

Mitch has been consistently steering the discussion in the direction outside of those two and outside of Future. So if those are bad and BN + MTR are good then it will be time for getting concerned

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I'ce just skimmed the discord chat and it looks like only the vet on high alert can kill N1, unless VK has modified roles slightly
Incidentally that was the exact role BN softed on D1

I'm just wondering if coven are silly enough to send Future into that

Which also should prove that I'm not coven because Jesus Christ

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Incidentally that was the exact role BN softed on D1

I'm just wondering if coven are silly enough to send Future into that

Which also should prove that I'm not coven because Jesus Christ
But again

If BN isn't the one who killed Future, then who did?

Speak now or forever hold your peace

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Dont visit me people. I dont like any of you.

I'd vote Mazer for lols... But seems like 1 person I distrust is already there. And the likelihood of VK modkilling him for not reaching post count is next to zero based on the late add.
That was the post where BN softed vet on D1 for anyone wondering

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I encourage everyone to express any opposing views to the ones presented by me

We need more discussion. Both to make sure we get it right today and also to have people make themselves more readable through taking stances on things

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
It could be a pirate. FH could still manage to put that into his will not sure he would think about it.
I wouldnt expect pirate to claim though.
It's possible. It would still be prudent to put off resolving BN until pirate's existence is confirmed.

It's not impossible that BN himself is the pirate. In which case he is already halfway out of the game.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Mazer and 3pups are good picks. I would rather start with pups. He has less fake claim options. Mazer could be a lot of things and hard to say he cant be that.
Also he cant be a traitior.

Vote: 3puppies

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Mazer and 3pups are good picks. I would rather start with pups. He has less fake claim options. Mazer could be a lot of things and hard to say he cant be that.
Also he cant be a traitior.

Good point about Mazer not being traitor. Didn't think of that.

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Taking claims, softclaims and deesclaims at their word (any reason why they couldn't be traitors?):
2. Blind Ninja
3. CWE
4. Dreyski
5. GrumpyCat
9. Matthieu

Who's feeling towny to me (and therefore also potential traitors)
6. Sirius
7. LemonDemonGirl
8. Listo95
11. MitchRapp

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Hate that shot by Val. I appreciate trying to take someone out early but claws was being pretty towny in my view. Trying to catch up a bit

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
How do we feel about MTR now that clows flipped protective
I am not town protective. I am town power. I think I said TP earlier because I wasn't thinking about there being town power and town protective so therefore two TP. I am one of the town powers.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Matt said cwe wasnt trageted by evil or coven or killer cant remember
He wasn't targeted by evil, aye.

I can get behind a push on 3pups.

Vote: 3pups

I won't project in advance who I'll target tonight for an investigation but I'll put it in my will.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Now I'm wondering if Mitch is mafia who may have been telling on himself with a failed kill. I feel like Mitch has fallen off today.
Yes, I tried to kill someone as mafia and then told everyone it failed. Jesus how bad would I have to be at this game to do that.
Mitch was goading Val to just shoot which is a bit 'off' to me. Unless I'm misremembering and it was someone else?
I am a man of action.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I am also behind pushing 3pups even though sadly he is not probably going to be around to say much more but hopefully he will get on tonight at some point.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
He wasn't targeted by evil, aye.

I can get behind a push on 3pups.

Vote: 3pups

I won't project in advance who I'll target tonight for an investigation but I'll put it in my will.
Where we at on time? I will vote 3puppies but we gotta get others participating. We run the chance of falling behind completely if we lose all these people to post restrictions.

Listo95

I am not town protective. I am town power. I think I said TP earlier because I wasn't thinking about there being town power and town protective so therefore two TP. I am one of the town powers.
Okay this helps me a lot now.

Listo95

Taking claims, softclaims and deesclaims at their word (any reason why they couldn't be traitors?):
2. Blind Ninja
3. CWE
4. Dreyski
5. GrumpyCat
9. Matthieu

Who's feeling towny to me (and therefore also potential traitors)
6. Sirius
7. LemonDemonGirl
8. Listo95
11. MitchRapp
If I've been keeping track correctly, I don't think this list is fully possible.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I have myself only 1 possible slot in the setup as town killing or random town (depending on which one you put the deputy in)

There are others that can fit more slots/roles. If you feel/think Im not 100%, chop me for your information.

More then 1 decided to test me and my D1 soft... anyone want to admit to visiting me?

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Also completely missed that Matt claim. Which means the Crus did not go on CWE and is a possible traitor.
i thought Matt was a crusader because if cwe was attacked he would kill attacker and get feedback.
How other way could he get that info? He cant be that role that can see blood. it doesnt work like that ;p

Listo95

i thought Matt was a crusader because if cwe was attacked he would kill attacker and get feedback.
How other way could he get that info? He cant be that role that can see blood. it doesnt work like that ;p
Crusader kills 1 random person from ANYONE who visits.

Listo95

That role can see what evil roles visit a person if they don't use the other action.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I made a specific request to vk to be willing to join. The sandwich was the bridge to facilitate.

I see the BN and 3p logic. Those are two I'm always a little skeptical. But if there's an unchecked claim, I agree with not going through.

Been at a soccer tournament all day (still there), but to check- BN has claimed the kill and not a specific role correct?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I have myself only 1 possible slot in the setup as town killing or random town (depending on which one you put the deputy in)

There are others that can fit more slots/roles. If you feel/think Im not 100%, chop me for your information.

More then 1 decided to test me and my D1 soft... anyone want to admit to visiting me?
Alright, i just got to this part.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Would town traitor veteran on high alert kill conen visitor at all? Complicated stuff for my cat brain.

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If I've been keeping track correctly, I don't think this list is fully possible.
Which part? The second part is reads and feels, which is subjective almost by definition. It's also predicated on there being 0 neutral roles, which we don't know yet

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Going to be out of area till EOD today so wanted to get my vote in there while I can.

The case against him does seem very strong.

Top Bottom