Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 25 - The Town of Warcraft

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I think Mitch's D2 play looks like exe who picked you as his target. It's just my speculation though.
So dont make it sound soo dire. He went after me based on D1. My lynch would have provided information at the time. If I was his target, he would at least have hinted at wanting to lynch me still.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
So dont make it sound soo dire. He went after me based on D1. My lynch would have provided information at the time. If I was his target, he would at least have hinted at wanting to lynch me still.
Playing the long game over here. There is still time to lynch you if that was my goal.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Straight up lynching you isn't possible anymore, so the only way Exe wins is by achieving parity with scum.

It's just a theory that made sense to me that explains the extra visit on you

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Straight up lynching you isn't possible anymore, so the only way Exe wins is by achieving parity with scum.

It's just a theory that made sense to me that explains the extra visit on you
Exe has basic defense. Vet delivers powerful attack. Exe would have died.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Well the only people I absolutely trust to town are myself BN and CWE

So I propose that you will knight BN tonight with me protecting him, he will not go on alert

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Myself
BN
CWE
Satsu
MTR

Are 5 claimed town

Mazer
LDG
Mitch

Pretty much guaranteed to not be town in my view

@Dreyski if you're town and we are in a 2 coven world then I suggest making a case on why someone in the first 5 names isn't town

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I still think that Future's utter indifference to MTR being the wagon means he isn't the traitor.

Satsu tracking Mazer to a kill is wild.
I wonder what happened to his track on LDG on N1 that caused it to fail.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Hex Master - Coven Power (Taivan)
Coven Jinx - Coven Killing (Thrall)

So the last 2 coven members can only kill if they are holding the book.
We only know about 2 coven from writeup names.
If game started with only 1 scum in this 1-2 deception/support bracket and another one is Mazer than he could get some killer or power type.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
9 alive - 8 from original setup

1x Crusader - Sirius
1x Town Power - monarch MTR
2x Town Invest - grumpy cwe
1x Random Town - bn veteran
0-1x Common Town (Invest, Protect, Support) - Dreyski - Counting matt was invest
1-2x Common Coven (Deception/Support)
0-2x Neutrals (Non-Killing Type only)

If all claims are true LDG and Mitch are 2 coven or neutral and coven.
If they are neutral and coven then mazer is coven because there are 2 coven names in writeup

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
planet sub dog GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

The same thing I've said before. If you cared enough to look.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Mazer - 2 (MitchRapp #774, Sirius Black #786)
Dreyski - 1 (Blind Ninja #765)

Not Voting: CWE, Dreyski, GrumpyCat, LDG, Mazer, MTR

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end on October 16th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 9 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, there will be no elimination

Last edited:

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I warned VK that there would be consequences if I did not get what I wanted this game. And since it seems like he decided to have some fun at my expense, there will be accountability for his actions.

I warned him that unless certain conditions were met, I would be posting AI generated erotica mafia-adjacent game fanfic. And this, apparently, is what he wanted.

Sadly, my preferred AI doesn't go NSFW. So instead I gave it prompts regarding a game of tag. But when you read this, replace the tag in your head with what we REALLY know is going on.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Unvote: Mazer

Feels like this game is basically over. But the traitor needs to be located. Could be Blind Ninja? Maybe we should lynch him and find out?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
It started innocently enough. A group of friends, twelve in all, had gathered for a game night. They were crammed into a cozy living room, dimly lit by a lamp casting soft yellow light over the scene. The players were ready for a night of fun, but the game they chose—Social Detective—was a disaster from the start.

Voidkitten, the host, stood at the center with the rulebook in hand, squinting at the instructions. "Okay, so everyone draws a card, and we have to guess who the Double Agent is based on how they answer these questions."

Nightingale, a tall figure with a mischievous grin, looked skeptical. “That sounds...not fun.”

GC and MTR were already half-distracted, whispering and giggling about something unrelated. Mitch shuffled the cards, clearly bored before they even began.

“So, who goes first?” asked Val, already slouching in her chair, trying to suppress a yawn.

The game progressed slowly. Too slowly. People kept missing the point, or just flat-out guessing wildly with no reasoning. Claws and Listo kept accusing each other with little evidence, and 3pups kept trying to convince everyone that he was the Double Agent to throw them off—despite not even being in the role. Cwe was trying to keep track of everyone’s guesses, but by round three, they’d all just about given up.

“Alright, enough!” Voidkitten finally said, slamming the rulebook shut. “This game is awful. New plan—we’re playing tag. Right now. Inside.”

Everyone blinked, unsure if they heard Voidkitten right.

Nightingale’s face lit up. “You know what? I’m in. Let’s make it extreme.”

That was all it took. The group sprang into action, rearranging furniture, shoving the coffee table against the wall, and creating clear paths for what would soon become absolute chaos.

GC tapped Voidkitten on the shoulder. “You’re it,” she declared with a grin, sprinting away before Voidkitten could react.

Without hesitation, Voidkitten bolted after her, nearly tripping over the edge of a rug. The living room exploded into a blur of people dodging, leaping, and darting between furniture. Nightingale ducked behind the couch as Val, laughing uncontrollably, vaulted over an armchair. Matt and Mitch were already hiding in the hallway, whispering plans on how to outmaneuver the others.

It didn’t take long before Voidkitten caught GC with a loud slap on the arm. “Tag! You’re it!”

GC, now the hunter, wasted no time. She zigzagged across the room, laser-focused on MTR, who tried to make a break for the kitchen. But GC was fast, tagging MTR on the back before he even reached the doorway.

“Gotta be quicker than that!” GC taunted, darting away as MTR became the new "it."

MTR turned, eyes locking on Sirius, who had been quietly trying to blend in with the shadows near the corner bookshelf. With a shout, MTR lunged, but Sirius was quicker, slipping away just in time. It was only a temporary victory, though, as Claws barreled in from the side, nearly knocking into them both. Tag! MTR, Claws, and Voidkitten were tangled up, and could not escape each other.

The pace of the game picked up. It was fast. Furious. Listo and Nightingale kept tagging each other. Voidkitten got mad and made a no tag back rule.

The sound of feet thudding on the floor and laughter echoed through the house. Listo and 3pups tried to create a tag alliance, but Nightingale sabotaged it by tagging them both in rapid succession, forcing them to scatter. Val, meanwhile, was playing a smart game, always one step ahead, staying just out of reach of whoever was it.

At one point, Voidkitten lunged for Matt but missed, causing her to tumble over the couch and roll back onto her feet with surprising grace. “I’m fine!” she shouted, laughing as she dusted herself off and ran after Mitch, who had unwisely chosen the hallway as his escape route.

As the game went on, the tags became more daring. People were climbing over furniture, ducking through doorways, and sneaking behind the kitchen counters to avoid getting caught. Breathless and grinning, they all seemed to have forgotten the failed game of Social Detective.

Hours passed, but no one cared. The energy was electric, and the competition fierce.

Finally, after what felt like forever, Voidkitten called a truce, collapsing onto the couch. “Okay, okay. I’m done. You win. Whoever was last tagged is it forever.”

Everyone else followed, flopping onto the furniture or the floor, exhausted but exhilarated.

“Best game night ever,” Listo managed between breaths.

“I don’t know what we were thinking with Social Detective,” Nightingale said, still laughing.

“Forget that game,” MTR added. “Let’s stick to tag from now on.”

And from that night forward, no one in the group even suggested playing Social Detective again. Instead, they all looked forward to their next epic game of tag—ready for more fast and furious chases through Voidkitten’s house.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
So you think Mazer is the evil out of the three that CWE listed? I am not against knighting BN tonight.
Don't believe Mazer was in CWE"s vision

He was tracked by Satsu to the location of Listo's breathless body

Out of CWE's vision I think it's Mitch + maybe Drey but I'm less sure here

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
You can't bribe me with your sandwiches I was already promised cake and pizza tonight
The sandwich bribe has only brought me betrayal and heartbreak. Void is like the evil genie in one of those stories....about an evil genie. I'm sure those were supposed to teach me life lessons. I didn't pay attention though. Because the genie was probably sexy, so hey let's go for it.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Dreyski - 3 (Blind Ninja #765, CWE #839)
Mazer - 1 (Sirius Black #786)

Not Voting: Dreyski, GrumpyCat, LDG, Mazer, MTR, MitchRapp #844

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end on October 16th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 9 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, there will be no elimination

Last edited:

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Dreyski is a not counterclaimed common town.
I know there doesnt have to be one but at least he is trying.

Vote: Mazer

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Dreyski is a not counterclaimed common town.
I know there doesnt have to be one but at least he is trying.

Vote: Mazer
I resent your effort insinuations, sir.

The toil of Sisyphus pales in comparison to my effort to not reveal my intentions.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Dreyski - 3 (Blind Ninja #765, CWE #839)
Mazer - 3 (Sirius Black #786, GrumpyCat #864, MitchRapp #866)

Not Voting: Dreyski, LDG, Mazer, MTR

Last edited:

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Wouldn't a meltdown be more akin to getting myself modkilled or freaking out in a discord thread.

Somebody needs a good tagging.

But drivel.....drivel is fair.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
But the traitor needs to be located. Could be Blind Ninja? Maybe we should lynch him and find out?
Why would someone want to go for traitor when coven is alive. And a traitor that cant kill. Unless someone targets them. just dont target them and you wont die from such traitor.

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Why would someone want to go for traitor when coven is alive. And a traitor that cant kill. Unless someone targets them. just dont target them and you wont die from such traitor.
Because if we eliminate the traitor...endgame is easier. And it still lowers covens numbers.

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Oh I'm not saying either side is "right".

Just explaining the logic for a push. If someone can give a reasonable argument for the TT... and town is not losing ATM, it's worth the discussion. If for no other reason than to get your fears out there incase you get turned to wormfood.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Oh I'm not saying either side is "right".

Just explaining the logic for a push. If someone can give a reasonable argument for the TT... and town is not losing ATM, it's worth the discussion. If for no other reason than to get your fears out there incase you get turned to wormfood.
Plus there's that whole thing that may be the one interesting thing voidkitten has done this game.

Other than angrily institute a no tag-back rule.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Because if we eliminate the traitor...endgame is easier. And it still lowers covens numbers.
This, once we kill the final coven the game is on the clock. We still have blocks and jailors and the such that can contain the final coven. If yall are comfortable going to that I am fine with it. My win is unlikely at this point.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Spent last 5 minutes how can i help you with you dillema. If i was roleblocked by poisoner maybe bn was poisoned and he will die. And you could pick someone else.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Its okay if I dont win, I did not play well at the start. If it happens it happens. I am here to help push this game over the line.

Top Bottom