Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 25 - The Town of Warcraft

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If cwe is strong investigative and wasnt touched then i geuss scum went for their power town guess?

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
3p cant be a killer so it could be like a jester exectioner doomsayer or pirate than can conditinally kill.

3puppies

Scum Hunter
I've been dealing with a work issue all day, and will probably have to work late tonight. I haven't had a chance to read everything yet.

Glad to see we didn't lose anyone. And that Future as coven got killed.

Is there a mass roleblock?

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
I've been dealing with a work issue all day, and will probably have to work late tonight. I haven't had a chance to read everything yet.

cant i got jailed

3puppies

Scum Hunter
I am convincing myself that Future and MTR were teammates. MTR did not vote for Future, which goes against his pattern.

3puppies

Scum Hunter
I am always skeptical of Mazer, especially if he lives a couple days, that means he has to be scum. Lets keep an eye on him

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
btw somthing to note

**Town Traitor **- One Town player is marked as a traitor and will use their role, but have the Coven win condition. They will appear as Town for all other intents and purposes (following typical action feedback) and cannot wield the Necronomicon. This player will be able to talk with the Coven team, but only during night phases. If the Coven is defeated but the town traitor lives, the game has 3 days to find the traitor or the Coven wins automatically. Apocalypse roles, Neutral Killing roles, and the Trickster, Admirer, and Dreamweaver are banned in this format.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
btw somthing to note

**Town Traitor **- One Town player is marked as a traitor and will use their role, but have the Coven win condition. They will appear as Town for all other intents and purposes (following typical action feedback) and cannot wield the Necronomicon. This player will be able to talk with the Coven team, but only during night phases. If the Coven is defeated but the town traitor lives, the game has 3 days to find the traitor or the Coven wins automatically. Apocalypse roles, Neutral Killing roles, and the Trickster, Admirer, and Dreamweaver are banned in this format.

Mazer has joined the game. His role has been randomized between all available roles of all available buckets remaining.
Ok so if those are banned Mazer cant be SK.

3puppies

Scum Hunter
AT LEAST one of MTR or Matthieu are good.

And with that...it's about 2 hours past bedtime.
:sleep:

P.S. TY Monarch.:cheers:

This is the most helpful news. Glad you've been protected. With Matthieu saying nobody evil visited you, I think he's clean for now. Unless he's coven, and knew that, but I am not feeling that. But if Matthieu is clean, it would mean that MTR is the possible threat

3puppies

Scum Hunter
The fact that we didn't get a lynch on BN yesterday, or on MTR earlier, makes me wonder. Future was on MTR, but could have jumped onto BN's train, and coven only would have needed one more. If I recall, MTR also needed two earlier that afternoon. I think there was plenty of time for both of them.

Mitch, are you basically suggesting that coven stayed away from BN's train to protect him?

3puppies

Scum Hunter
Well I'm alive so obviously the Scum don't care

Please keep posting. While BN and a couple others usually want to get you out of the game for not posting, I am sure he will be happy to see you get modkilled for not meeting the min post count each day.

I am not a WarCraft player - are you familiar with any of the characters?

Listo95

Please keep posting. While BN and a couple others usually want to get you out of the game for not posting, I am sure he will be happy to see you get modkilled for not meeting the min post count each day.

Waxmonger, new NPC for renown this expansion
Elekk Plushie - a stuffed Elekk
Pepe - a bird mascot with lots of hats

Listo95

TheAssemblyOfTheDeepsWaxmonger-500x500.jpg

elekk-plushie.v03444e69ca037dbfff44e5fb671bf70300d4dbdb.jpg

207px-Shipyard_Pepe.jpg

3puppies

Scum Hunter
I doubt I get a chance to pop in over the weekend, and I doubt I will meet the min requirements if a day ends sooner, so I ask in advance for mod discretion. Hope I live through the weekend, and I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

In the meantime, I will
Vote: Blind Ninja

We need to get a flip based on votes, if for no other reason than to get information.

But I ask everyone else to not vote right away, to ensure all of us have a chance to meet the min post counts.

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

I don't think so. Taking everyone at face value, there was one presumed roleblock and one jail, but CWE and crusader got their actions off and I assume there were others, VK did say the writeups would be limited. Are mass roleblocks even a thing in ToS?

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Perhaps the quieter posters were caught on the hop after night phase ended earlier then scheduled. I know I was.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I mean unless someone has learned something about Blind Ninja game wise I think it makes sense to flip him. If hes scum we have a narrow list to look at (myself included) and if he is town then I question those who jumped on him late.
What's the blind ninja case?

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Also he has claimed town but non power role. So if he is being honest and he dies we gain the info and don't sacrifice a power role.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I just went back and looked at that train.

It's interesting. Claws calling out the sleep vote did actually ping me on the first read through.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Nice. I'd like to claim some credit for calling out Future yesterday.

I'm inclined to view BN's comment about "why Future isn't getting more votes", briefly voting Future only to vote sleep later as potentially partnery.

I think MTR might be back on the table due to not retaliating against Future but there is still the town protective claim that works in his favor.

Another thought I had is if it turns out that someone between BN and MTR is scum then Mazer not appearing after subbing in might increase his scum equity - since it's possible he didn't want to commit to a stance on a teammate and simply chose to not vote in order for the night to go to sleep.
Still, not coven. Most likely the reason FH died.

This tells my Blind Ninja was probably hindered in someway and could have possibly been the killer.
I was not blocked or hindered in some way. I have some info, but not its not in names just numbers

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Still, not coven. Most likely the reason FH died.

I was not blocked or hindered in some way. I have some info, but not its not in names just numbers
Yeah I am off of you as a prime suspect but understand that your death would give us a lot of info.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
I will not flip coven. Ill flip town and itll make Sirius and Claws look even worse. For starting the d1 and continuing the d2 trains
Okay, is anyone else willing to buy this at face value? I can get on board a second train. We can see where names fall again and who wants to vote BN and who wants to vote for Claws or Siris. But we need to sort something out with a kill tonight.

Val the Moofia Boss

Scum Hunter
BN seems to be a popular train with no alternative train being pushed to deflect from him. I think he is more likely than not to be town. Looking at the people hopping on his train, it is unfortunate that the two people I'd shoot are returning players. Alas.

Blind Ninja

Godfather

I actively ask LDG question to get her try to get her involved. So you are misrepresenting what I normally do with regards to LDG. But when a post count in play, ill let the mod take caer of people that dont want to interact.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Also he has claimed town but non power role. So if he is being honest and he dies we gain the info and don't sacrifice a power role.
I claimed town. Didnt give what type of town role I am. Could be power, could be killing, could be protective, could be support.

Shouldnt say Im not a power role because I didnt state it in that post.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
BN seems to be a popular train with no alternative train being pushed to deflect from him. I think he is more likely than not to be town. Looking at the people hopping on his train, it is unfortunate that the two people I'd shoot are returning players. Alas.
Shoot first, ask questions later

MitchRapp

Vigilante
I claimed town. Didnt give what type of town role I am. Could be power, could be killing, could be protective, could be support.

Shouldnt say Im not a power role because I didnt state it in that post.
You made it clear with you "if I die whatever."

Blind Ninja

Godfather
You made it clear with you "if I die whatever."
Who knows, maybe ill take some fuckers out with me.

Vote: Claws

-Late (final 4-6 hrs of d1) CFD to me that picked up steam
-No death that can be linked to coven
-Was jailed last night
-Piling on me again today (with help from Sirius)

Looks like at least 1 scum between Claws/Sirius.

Day 2 Event New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
While the conversations during the day were ongoing, someone stood forth and boldly aimed a gun at Apocaclaws and pulled the trigger, grinning as he fell over. Val, the Deputy, stood over Claw’s corpse and rummaged through it.

Claws, playing as Professor Putricide, the Bodyguard, has been killed and a Last Will was found.

Last Will:

FUCKING JAILED N1 IT WAS WILD i spammed the dyno bot so hard that he msged me that he would ignore for an hour after breaking the spirit of my jailer i did make a claim but he refused to give the name it was at that time i know i fucked up and he was full on traitor looking for the scum team (jailer feels like the traitor)

Everyone looked around at Val. Val shrugged his shoulders. Everyone present rushed Val, stabbing him with various implements in frustration.

Val, playing as Lady Moonberry, the Town Deputy, has been killed.

—------------------

All votes have been reset.

—------------------

Living Players:

1. 3puppies
2. Blind Ninja
3. CWE
4. Dreyski
5. GrumpyCat
6. Insaner
7. LemonDemonGirl
8. Listo95
9. Matthieu
10. Mazer
11. MitchRapp
12. MTR

Dead Players:

FutureHold, playing as Thrall, the Coven Jinx, has been killed. (Night 1)
Claws, playing as Professor Putricide, the Bodyguard, has been killed. (Day 2)
Val, playing as Lady Moonberry, the Town Deputy, has been killed. (Day 2)

—------------------

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end on October 13th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 12 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, there will be no elimination

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Love everyone's blind focus on me.

And while it is, you're just letting scum get away with not doing shit.

Left clues to my role, but people will say I cant be that based on the setup. So go ahead and lynch me, lose another town member that can help cull coven threats and be further from a win.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Love everyone's blind focus on me.

And while it is, you're just letting scum get away with not doing shit.

Left clues to my role, but people will say I cant be that based on the setup. So go ahead and lynch me, lose another town member that can help cull coven threats and be further from a win.
Who else then?

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
Don't worry about me. I need the distraction from real life. Cleaning out an 87-year old's apartment, dealing with other relatives, has not been a joy.

Caito is not playing this game, which disappoints me as I would vote him D1 in revenge for the last few games we've played.

I do like your thought about both Forgotten and MTR being evil.

I guess it's not fair to flat out ask you if you can be trusted. If you're town, you'll admit it, but if you're not, you'll say to vote you and find out.

I think the odds of at least one of MTR/Future being untrustworthy is fairly high - but of course that would apply to any two players picked at random.

I would join you and jump on ForgottenFutureHold, but I can't recall if he's been away in the woods for a few games. It has been explained to me that it's bad manners to D1 yeet someone who's been away for a bit.

Plus, MTR hasn't missed a game in a while, and I'm jealous that he got to attend two weeks taping of RAW, plus a great NXT show.

Vote: MTR
Oh, there's also this post where 3pups was slithering his way out of voting Future and pairing him to MTR. Could be scum agenda if MTR is town

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
I was getting concerned about Mitch since our views haven't aligned at all this game

But I re-read his ISO and I still fully believe he is town

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
This may be hndsight being 20/20 but that Claws shot was horrible Val...

Coven would have zero reason to screw with the jailor or tell us of such.

Matthieu

Vigilante
I wish I could sleep properly. I went to bed 'early' last night with the intention of sleeping all the way until 8:30AM to be up and ready for an appointment at 10:30AM. Instead I woke up at 6:30AM.

The curse of insomnia, I guess...

Anyway...I'm not thrilled by how the day kill turned out.

Top Bottom