Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
Except the guy who didn’t mow his lawn originally was not the one who made a comment about the guys lack of mowing and then proceeded to not do the same mowing.

The HOA will fine you just the same.

And that makes me boil.
hoas should be illegal. who the fuck is anyone to tell someone else what they can and cant do with their house that they bought.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Divasmurf - 1 (lletuce)
Lora - 1 (Val)
Listo - 1 (rock meets hard place)
MTR - 1 (ForgottenHold)
vesper - 6 (morrison, Claws, BN, Jarrod, Dreyski, Psycho)
rock meets hard place - 3 (Randolph, VoidKitten)
Tildey - 1 (MTR)
MTR - 1 (Tildey)
ForgottenHold - 1 (DivaSmurf)
Caito - 1 (Mazer)

Just over 12 hours left. Deadline is today at 9:43pm Badger time GMT. 12 is required for a hammer

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Only just now realised there was still a vote for Nightingale on there. Ooopsies!

Anyway that’s the count up to date now.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
We just havent butted heads this game.

Then again, its also been one of the slowest D1s we've had in a while.
I know it's the same players over and over but I swear it seems like de ja vu when I play. I'm certain that fox has very much used the whole "lets just lynch someone and move on" and you've said that we haven't butted heads (as in its like something that we often do) and that's just not really true. We've only been town/town once (and this would be our second assuming that I'm right) I thought your first post was kinda townie so I'm going to ride that train for a while but one could argue that you are scummy since you keep asking the same question over and over and aren't really interacting with that and waving me off by saying that we haven't butted heads isn't really responding to that criticism.

This is slow for most D1s...

Who do we want to give this dice game to? Since we are all spreadd and ppl dont feel like talking much

So with <24hrs left, where do we want to see the dice go?

but no one is taking the vote seriously so whatever and it prob doesn't even matter in the long run.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
gmts perfect if you like being in the incorrect time zone (not eastern)
If Carlsberg made time zones and everyone was following it, then GMT would be the best time zone in the world.

Anyway took your Foxxi vote out as forgot it was still on there so you can vote for someone new.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Divasmurf - 1 (lletuce)
Lora - 1 (Val)
MTR - 1 (ForgottenHold)
vesper - 7 (morrison, Claws, BN, Jarrod, Dreyski, Psycho, Listo)
Tildey - 1 (MTR)
MTR - 1 (Tildey)
Caito - 1 (Mazer)
Lora - 1 (Lora)

Just under 9 hours left. Deadline is today at 9:43pm Badger time GMT. 12 is required for a hammer.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I really don't want to vote on Vesper just in case there is something that kills them. Dying on D1 in your first game sucks and I probably wouldn't come back :D

That being said, I expect it to be the person today and will vote if we need to hit hammer. I'd prefer someone less new for a potential death thing.

If this was "person voted will get a good prize" with no hint of a negative, I'd be all over Vesper.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Note: I saw this as someone who was copped on N1 in their first game and almost didn't play a second one because I didn't want to wait a month+ to play again.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Divasmurf - 1 (lletuce)
Lora - 1 (Val)
MTR - 1 (ForgottenHold)
Tildey - 1 (MTR)
MTR - 1 (Tildey)
Caito - 1 (Mazer)
Lora - 1 (Lora)

Just under 9 hours left. Deadline is today at 9:43pm Badger time GMT. 12 is required for a hammer.
Lora already has a vote from Val, so it should be 2 for Lora.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I really don't want to vote on Vesper just in case there is something that kills them. Dying on D1 in your first game sucks and I probably wouldn't come back :D

That being said, I expect it to be the person today and will vote if we need to hit hammer. I'd prefer someone less new for a potential death thing.

If this was "person voted will get a good prize" with no hint of a negative, I'd be all over Vesper.
Vote: Lora

Ride the wave dudes

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Divasmurf - 1 (lletuce)
Lora - 2 (Val, Lora)
MTR - 1 (ForgottenHold)
Tildey - 1 (MTR)
MTR - 1 (Tildey)
Caito - 1 (Mazer)

Just under 8 hours left. Deadline is today at 9:43pm Badger time GMT. 12 is required for a hammer.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Divasmurf - 1 (lletuce)
Lora - 3 (Val, Lora, Psycho)
MTR - 1 (ForgottenHold)
vesper - 6 (morrison, Claws, BN, Jarrod, Dreyski, Listo)
Tildey - 1 (MTR)
MTR - 1 (Tildey)
Caito - 1 (Mazer)

Just under 8 hours left. Deadline is today at 9:43pm Badger time GMT. 12 is required for a hammer.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Done.

Next update in a few hours when I finish work.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Vote Count:

Divasmurf - 1 (lletuce)
MTR - 1 (ForgottenHold)
vesper - 6 (morrison, Claws, BN, Jarrod, Dreyski, Psycho)
Tildey - 1 (MTR)
MTR - 1 (Tildey)
Caito - 1 (Mazer)

You have Psycho voting twice.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
let me get the vote im historically good at dumb game show shenanigans. also im on a hot streak with luck bc i just got mims head finally.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Except the guy who didn’t mow his lawn originally was not the one who made a comment about the guys lack of mowing and then proceeded to not do the same mowing.

The HOA will fine you just the same.

And that makes me boil.
...or was he?

If you're talking about hosting a LowCountry boil, well count me in. I'll bring the crawdads.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Don't despair, no way these fine upstanding folks are going to lynch the new player on day 1 of his first game here.
odds seem ok, it's a boon.

But when I learned manners, you didn't take risks right after someone moves in. That's not the time to try a new recipe. You bring them the Pumpkin bread that your Nan taught you. Not the cucumber bread that you've never actually tried.

I blame the parents. Look at voidkitten's kittens. Never using the sidewalk. Always walking through lawns.

Not that I'm one to judge, but the apple likely falls close to the tree.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Fun fact, Badger forgot to give me a role card, I think he just forgot about me

dont you forget about me the breakfast club GIF

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
New Vote Count:

Divasmurf - 1 (Val)
Lora - 1 (LDG)
Nightingale- 1 (Lora)
MTR - 1 (ForgottenHold)
vesper - 5 (morrison, Claws, BN, Jarrod, Dreyski)
rock meets hard place - 1 (Randolph)
Tildey - 1 (MTR)
MTR - 1 (Tildey)

Just under 22 hours left. Deadline is tomorrow at 9:43pm Badger time and GMT. 13 required for a hammer.
Well, I guess we know who took the extra parking spot.

Maybe makes me think voidkitten is more likely delivering groceries vs. "other things". With it being d1, more likely it's just a part of his character vs. the shenanigans.

Feel like he's probably a good neighbor. But you always wanna watch that one.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
You think someone taking an extra parking spot in front of his home means there's more likely some illicit behaviors going on?
That's a good point. I still want Badger to count my vote before I unvote though.

What friendly neighbor should I vote for? Void did have a good point, if that dirty Badger does kill someone, I really don't want the first time player getting booted.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
That's a good point. I still want Badger to count my vote before I unvote though.

What friendly neighbor should I vote for? Void did have a good point, if that dirty Badger does kill someone, I really don't want the first time player getting booted.
Well, I certainly don't disagree with that. I was over at Badger's place one time, watching the Game of Thrones on the HBO. I think if you vote out a new player, someone should recite the voters names every night, like the Arya Stark did, until those rascals have all fallen under the blade repeatedly.

But that's just my two cents, for whatever half a cent they're worth.

Probably time to consolidate some. And that likely means that the Rock or the Lora are the best potlucks to go to.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
On my last afternoon break, updating now.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Divasmurf - 1 (lletuce)
MTR - 1 (ForgottenHold)
vesper - 5 (morrison, Claws, BN, Dreyski, Listo)
rock meets hard place - 4 (Randolph, VoidKitten, Jarrod)
Tildey - 1 (MTR)
MTR - 1 (Tildey)
Caito - 1 (Mazer)

Just over 6 hours left. Deadline is today at 9:43pm GMT. 12 required for a hammer

Badger

Pronouns
he/him

Done my good sir!

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Well, I guess we know who took the extra parking spot.

Maybe makes me think voidkitten is more likely delivering groceries vs. "other things". With it being d1, more likely it's just a part of his character vs. the shenanigans.

Feel like he's probably a good neighbor. But you always wanna watch that one.
Did I miss the post with VK unvoting Rock? (my phone acts hella stupid when it comes to this site)

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Did I miss the post with VK unvoting Rock? (my phone acts hella stupid when it comes to this site)
The post I quoted was from the day before. I was just trying to figure out when all this extra voting appeared. I was warned about "extra voters" on the cable news, so wanted to see what was what.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
that movie sucked and so does anyone who bases their entire personality around it.
Do you know a lot of folks who base their entire personality around the Breakfast club? if so, might be time to move to a different neighborhood.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
The post I quoted was from the day before. I was just trying to figure out when all this extra voting appeared. I was warned about "extra voters" on the cable news, so wanted to see what was what.
I agree, it’s important to pay attention to local goings on. Good to have such a diligent neighbor in our community.

(thanks for clearing that up)

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Oh noes CWE what happened, what did you trade your luck for?
I see there is a new winner candidate. Sorry vespie but special rules dont let me vote for you today.
But you know, begginers luck. Take my energy and smash that piniata, there is welcome to FoS reward in there.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Oh noes CWE what happened, what did you trade your luck for?
I see there is a new winner candidate. Sorry vespie but special rules dont let me vote for you today.
But you know, begginers luck. Take my energy and smash that piniata, there is welcome to FoS reward in there.
Special rules eh?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Vote: unvote

Its time to get the block party off the streets. And we shouldn't risk trashing a new neighbor's house. Lora is stuck in the same rut for people who base their personality around a 40 year old movie, and needs some excitement.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
let me get the vote im historically good at dumb game show shenanigans. also im on a hot streak with luck bc i just got mims head finally.
I think thats quite hopeless. There are like 8 scum in this game I guess and they can just yolo and have one of their own snatch a prize.
But if you want sure. let me know.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
Do you know a lot of folks who base their entire personality around the Breakfast club? if so, might be time to move to a different neighborhood.
a surprising amount honestly

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
I think thats quite hopeless. There are like 8 scum in this game I guess and they can just yolo and have one of their own snatch a prize.
But if you want sure. let me know.
i am god king lora and i will bring town to salvation. this is the way.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Ancient texts say that the reward is Scum Smiting Bazooka of Godkings. You are the one its your destiny.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Forgotten cos he is blatantly lying about not receiving a role card lol.

But yeah just looking at latest votes now. After 8pm won’t be around for a few hours and will be a bit late after deadline.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Divasmurf - 1 (lletuce)
Lora - 7 (Val, Lora, Psycho, Mazer, Grumpy, Void)
MTR - 1 (ForgottenHold)
Tildey - 1 (MTR)
MTR - 1 (Tildey)

Just under 4 hours to go. Deadline is at 9:43pm Badger Time GMT. 12 required for a hammer.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I would never use it. I just want to have it okay.
Well back in WOTK days it would give you 310% flight speed before meeting checkpoints I dont exactly remember. But nowadays its like you know, thing you wont have loser ;>

No idea if that is even a point but lul

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Well back in WOTK days it would give you 310% flight speed before meeting checkpoints I dont exactly remember. But nowadays its like you know, thing you wont have loser ;>

No idea if that is even a point but lul
Checkpoint: Pay an obscene amount of gold for 280% and 310% flying.

Or Mim's head. Or the protodrake mount from world events (though that may just have been 280% flying for free)

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Forgot to add Badger is the best vote counter ever. I suppose that how it is if you work behind counter

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Forgot to add Badger is the best vote counter ever. I suppose that how it is if you work behind counter
Take the phone calls for the people that work behind the counter to be precise.

But I love to count. Mua ha haaaaa!
Sesame Street GIF

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
However it will be approximately 4 hours 25 mins 24 secs 35 milliseconds before I’m around to post results XD

Or thereabouts

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Okay. Convince me between Lora and Vesper, for those who want Vesper.

Convince me that Vesper won't die and I'll feel like shit

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Vote Count:

Divasmurf - 1 (lletuce)
MTR - 1 (ForgottenHold)
Tildey - 1 (MTR)
MTR - 1 (Tildey)

Just under 4 hours to go. Deadline is at 9:43pm Badger Time GMT. 12 required for a hammer.
There a reason MTR is at 1, 2 different times?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Ross: “The scores are tied. So it's time for......THE LIGHTNING DICE ROUND! You all have to vote for someone to take part in an exciting dice game!”
Monica: “Oh this has gone on too long! Can't we just go to sleep?”
Ross: “SLEEP is NOT an option!”
Chandler: “Okay what if we just forget this stupid thing and just not vote?”
Ross: “Ohhhhh that is highly not recommended! Baaaad things could happen!”
Phoebe: “Oh oh...so what happens if the person we vote for rolls the dice? Any prizes!”
Ross: “Well could be something good...something bad...something indifferent! But there must be a winner!

Well, that underlined bit is all we have...

I feel there are more good options for a "winner" of a game then bad options. However, it is a game of chance.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I know it's the same players over and over but I swear it seems like de ja vu when I play. I'm certain that fox has very much used the whole "lets just lynch someone and move on" and you've said that we haven't butted heads (as in its like something that we often do) and that's just not really true. We've only been town/town once (and this would be our second assuming that I'm right) I thought your first post was kinda townie so I'm going to ride that train for a while but one could argue that you are scummy since you keep asking the same question over and over and aren't really interacting with that and waving me off by saying that we haven't butted heads isn't really responding to that criticism.

but no one is taking the vote seriously so whatever and it prob doesn't even matter in the long run.
I asked the question twice, because there was no movement and no real leading train. At the same time, you really havent been interacting with me in any meaningful way either. "You keep asking the same question" Maybe because I hadnt gotten an answer from ANYONE. Would you have preferred me to randomly move my vote til it landed on someone that gained traction?

Claws

Mastermind

Music Video Bottle GIF by glaive

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Divasmurf - 1 (lletuce)
MTR - 2 (ForgottenHold, Tildey)
Tildey - 1 (MTR)

Just under 2 hours to go. Deadline is at 9:43pm Badger Time GMT. 12 required for a hammer.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
That’s the last one until deadline by the way as need to go. Won’t be around til couple of hours after but votes stop at 9:43pm

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Although if one of you could be a darling and be around at deadline to post the final vote count, save me updating xx

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Vote Forgotten cos he is blatantly lying about not receiving a role card lol.

But yeah just looking at latest votes now. After 8pm won’t be around for a few hours and will be a bit late after deadline.
:lol: I’m not sure mods are supposed to influence the vote like this but, as you wish….

Unvote: MTR

Vote: ForgottenHold

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Apparently I haven't voted yet even though I was pretty sure I did lol, soooo bc family drama is fun:
Vote: Tidley

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him

I'm only 2/3 thinking the reward will be good. Maybe the dice will be loaded or rigged, like Vesper is more likely to get a BPV than Lora.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I asked the question twice, because there was no movement and no real leading train. At the same time, you really havent been interacting with me in any meaningful way either. "You keep asking the same question" Maybe because I hadnt gotten an answer from ANYONE. Would you have preferred me to randomly move my vote til it landed on someone that gained traction?
I mean, none of that is really true. Maybe the first time you asked it was technically true as CWE/Vesper hadn't taken off yet but in your second ask the Vesper train was sitting at 5 so I don't think you can claim there was no leading wagon. I mean part of me could see where my posts just got lost in a sea of fluff but as you can see below I clearly did respond to you, the second quote even being directly after your 2nd ask.

I think that's sort of silly reasoning but then again I think the whole thing is a bit silly. Assuming 50/50 odds or maybe even 33 all then we should just give it to someone that's that could be town but wouldn't mind sacrificing if its something bad.

listo, ldg, catio is all good

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Randomness like CWE and Caito being suppoosed Masons? That's bastard mod territory (if true). Might as well suspect uneven probabilities in a die roll (one in six chance for something terrible/wonderful).

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Out for a cigarette and don’t have time to post a full write-up but deadline has passed @Lora when I get home, feeling lucky to roll the dice? Hour or two will sort this out.

Top Bottom