Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

Listo95

Da Madame go to sleep and be very confused now. Why there be many votes on da member of da void. He almost certainly is town. Da Madame is off to work soon so will place da vote here and can try to switch if needed.

Vote: Grumpy

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Voidkitten - 5 (Val, LDG, Randolph, VK)
Val - 2 (Claws, Dreyski)
Future - 2 (Vesper, Grumpy)
Grumpycat - 2 (Rock, Listo)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)

Just over 9 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Gonna be updating post inactivity as well as vote counts from now on until the end of the phase.

Vote Count:

Voidkitten - 4 (LDG, Randolph, VK)
Grumpycat - 3 (Rock, Listo, Val)
Val - 2 (Claws, Dreyski)
Future - 2 (Vesper, Grumpy)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)

Not yet posted five times - @ForgottenHold - 1, @MTR - 2, @morrison - 2, @LemonDemonGirl - 2, @DivaSmurf - 4.

Just under 8 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Since I still haven't observed enough to make an accurate decision, and the above post as to what it replies to I didn't know a forced end of day was potentially a thing, I'm gonna do this mostly for silliness that may change tomorrow if I happen to see something that catches my eye that makes me have a better idea of anything:
Vote: Futurehold
Okay, I do not need to start another feud in the house of MTR

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I feel bad for not checking in every now and then, I need to reread the thread, I’m just confused
I can try to help?
-Rock & Void had a verrrrry long conversation (may the force be with your attention span)
-Void appears to have been broken (I think by Rock).
-Seems to be newer momentum on a GC train (I think cause abbi’s law?)
-You hurt GC’s feelings because you ignored him and didn’t profess your town status.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I can try to help?
-Rock & Void had a verrrrry long conversation (may the force be with your attention span)
-You hurt GC’s feelings because you ignored him and didn’t profess your town status.
Oh right, yeah, I’m town, I’m town town, more towny than Listo town, and I said the T-Word 5 times, so I’m done

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Okay I need to quit slacking. Try to get a few posts in real quick before me and the kids go watch Iron Claw.

The whole back and forth between rock and void threw me off this phase. I think both or town for what it is worth after all of that.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So of course that leads to who do I vote for and I see Void seems to be in the lead but again I just said he thinks he is town.

I wish I had more time to read things again and maybe after the movie I can before deadline but not sure.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Okay going to place a vote plus this should be my fifth post this phase. I will do much better moving forward.

A place holder vote and hopefully some movement is made while I am gone before the deadline. So for voting for my niece day one

Vote: Morrison

Claws

Mastermind
Unvote:
Vote:
Grumpy Cat Annoyed Face GIF

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
I can try to help?
The helpful one with the analysis and summary of the past quite a few hours
Amazing
:angel:

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
@Claws are the gifs a self-imposed gimmick to amuse yourself or did you get restricted? Until last night I had been assuming option A because, like almost everyone else, I was under the impression that a mass roleblovk occurred. But with us being near EOD, you still using gifs, Grumpy stating that his role can’t be blocked, & you voting Grumpy I’m not so confident.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
@Claws are the gifs a self-imposed gimmick to amuse yourself or did you get restricted? Until last night I had been assuming option A because, like almost everyone else, I was under the impression that a mass roleblovk occurred. But with us being near EOD, you still using gifs, Grumpy stating that his role can’t be blocked, & you voting Grumpy I’m not so confident.
I asked already. He's bored.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Voidkitten - 5 (LDG, Randolph, VK, Claws)
Grumpycat - 4 (Rock, Listo, Val, Jarrod)
Val - 1 (Dreyski)
Future - 1 (Vesper)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)
Morrison - 1 (MTR)

Not yet posted five times - @morrison - 2, @LemonDemonGirl - 2,

Just over 5 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

http://https:\/www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Lets see... if I vote VK, rock will just say that im trying to look townie for voting off a teammate. Even though I said I thought rock/VK was tvt.

If i vote grumpy... rock will say im trying to save my teammate vk.

if I vote anyone else... rock will say im trying to save my teammates grumpy and vk

Fuck it

Vote: Peter

For the obvious fuck you to the 5 posts rule... and also to have a vote out. I will help secure a lynch today.

Post Quality warning

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
On that note before I post the next vote count, next round I will be doing quality checks on post because I wasn’t chuffed with this either. Too late to introduce it here but for next and future day phases, I will be checking for at least 5 posts of acceptable quality that isn’t spam.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Voidkitten - 5 (LDG, Randolph, VK, Claws)
Grumpycat - 4 (Rock, Listo, Val, Jarrod)
Val - 1 (Dreyski)
Future - 1 (Vesper)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)
Morrison - 1 (MTR)
PG - 1 (Blind Ninja)

Not yet posted five times - @morrison - 2, @LemonDemonGirl - 2,

Just under 5 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Also fixed it in the latest vote count announcement on Discord.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Oh pretty sure we all knew that lmao wouldn't have pinged that as too much. I guess knowing it came from his action and not someone's action against him?

I am like 4 pages behind lmao will hopefully update when I get there (I am a little drunk (happy anniversary to me) so we will see how far I get
Happy anniversary

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Where is my girl?????? Ik there's a lot of nonsense here, mostly void and rock bitching at each other. But where's the solving where's the thoughts?????? Where is sheeeeeeeee

Feels like her afk play on the Jarrod game, but I am not set
I thought the conversation about whether we lived in a universe where Badger would press the rand button at the exact same time for vesper as lora, or whether we would be in a divergent reality where Badger's role is now altered.....to be a bit non-productive.

No participation points for anyone there.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
He likes to promote interactions between house members as a means of getting reads because of our IRL history.
Next question though, why her specifically over anyone else
Yeah, tildey nailed this one.

I expect you to be able to get reads on her faster than the other people on my list, and I don't like to ask people to give me 6 reads, unless I feel like I need it at that point. 1 or two seems reasonable,

I don't hate that you pressed a little bit, and probably hadn't fully read me. I mildly lean this as genuine.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
honestly, that's kind of a bad reason to town read void.

Void isn't town b/c town doesn't go "look at how confirmed town I am, I had posts in my discord server that prove it!" I think he hard/soft claimed 3p when he was saying that he wasn't teamed and that's why he was so afraid of getting modkilled. I think he's intentionally town reading scum so he doesn't get shot. i.e. mazor

I can't tell if Bn is just tripping over his words or if I repeatedly keep catching him in a lie/contradiction. Though both him and Drey going "oh scum are sitting back" seems like a projection.

I guess it's not impossible that I'm wrong on Jarrod but I think Mazor looks sorta awful for trying to push a counter to grumpy, assuming that grumpy is scum.

I was nodding along and I was thinking that "Well yeah, maybe Tidley is scum" and I think the reason for the town read is awful but I do sorta like her last post about Grumpy unless scum are starting to distance from him.

don't vote me again void

This is fun. Would you only want a grumpy train today? A train I'm ok with, mind you. Do you not think there's validity to that? Earlier you complained of non-voting

Sadly, I think this reminds me a bit of kingmaker you, but I'm not sure.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Lets see... if I vote VK, rock will just say that im trying to look townie for voting off a teammate. Even though I said I thought rock/VK was tvt.

if I vote anyone else... rock will say im trying to save my teammates grumpy and vk

Fuck it

For the obvious fuck you to the 5 posts rule... and also to have a vote out. I will help secure a lynch today.
Maybe care less about Rock.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
This is a game where when I die, scum will immediately push a narrative the next day completely unrelated.

And nobody will remember the kills they should have made until day 5.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Jarrod is my preferred, but if it's between GC and VK, I'm voting void.
I’m curious about this. Why VK over GC? I was just mulling over a GC vote because I’m still unsettled by that unblockable claim & because I don’t love the idea of helping Void yeet himself.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I’m curious about this. Why VK over GC? I was just mulling over a GC vote because I’m still unsettled by that unblockable claim & because I don’t love the idea of helping Void yeet himself.
I’m actually a secret game ending jester. Shhhhh

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Seeing as I like Mazer the best out of most people this game I’ll give him backing on Jarrod if others were so inclined.

If not, /shrug

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Either way I expect I’ll go before Rock. I feel good about voting him. We shall see eventually

I’m willing to vote Rock. I’m still pretty irked by his insistence that it was silly for anyone to be worried about death from the D1 dice game and his insistence that 33% odds of a negative consequence were negligible all while it not being him on the line or, iirc, him volunteering to take the risk.

Claws

Mastermind
Now that i finished my lego set ill try to start talking but if it gets boring im goin back to lolcatting the rest of game

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him

Fuck it

I assume Peter will be self resolving if he doesn’t post the thoughts.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Rock is my choice for today. I disliked how he has approached me in general. Possible bit of OMGUS in relation to this but wanting GC but bringing me up still is just eh. It’s like Rock isn’t fully here. No this is not a misrepresentation. This is my feelings.

Outside of that, Claws and Caito are ickier. I almost feel the same about PG and the posts but we shall see.

Y’all need to demand a VCA from Listo tomorrow. He hasn’t bothered me so far but I want to see solving Listo. Especially look at votes around now if things change at all.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Because there's viable suspicion against grump.

Vk I think the probability lies with town. Also chapter 2 of The Scum Read Manifesto has a section on bring wary of the first manufactured push without dees.

Chapter 3 talks about the Door Effect and highlighting inconsistencies in approach from day to day.

Because I'm more than 50/50 on jarrod that also drives my void probabilities down.

There's also a chapter on big games and wolves. It has a whole section on pivoting if psych dies early on wolf reads

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Because there's viable suspicion against grump.

Vk I think the probability lies with town. Also chapter 2 of The Scum Read Manifesto has a section on bring wary of the first manufactured push without dees.

Chapter 3 talks about the Door Effect and highlighting inconsistencies in approach from day to day.

Because I'm more than 50/50 on jarrod that also drives my void probabilities down.

There's also a chapter on big games and wolves. It has a whole section on pivoting if psych dies early on wolf reads
So you want to vote VK instead of GC because you think Void is town and there’s viable suspicion against GC? My head hurts, and I’m possibly sorry I even asked. :\

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
So you want to vote VK instead of GC because you think Void is town and there’s viable suspicion against GC? My head hurts, and I’m possibly sorry I even asked. :\
Yeah. I read it less definitive than Rock. There's at least a chance of a tone miscue. Look at the early interactions, or scum threads, and you can see Rock tends to go hard quickly. It's not always AI. He does get tracked.

But I see legitimate concern here for gc.

And I think killing VoidKitten is stupid.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
1. Peter Griffin
2. Randolph
3. Caito
6. Val the Moofia Boss
7. Jarrod1983
8. MTR
9. FutureHold (but not ForgottenHold)

10.Mazer
11. Claws
12. Lletuce
13. morrison

14. VoidKitten
15. Vesper
16. Dreyski
17. Listo95
18. “Grumpycat”
19. Tildey

20. LemonDemonGirl
21. rock meets hard place
22. Diva
69/99. BN

here, i made it color coded 4 you guys

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Can’t. Rock is based on how he has approached me in general. Might be TvT but it will be something I constantly go back to.
If he's wrong about gc, he shoots up number 1 or 2 on my list. Him bringing up decent points is mitigating.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Oh no. I think I am correct. The horror.
i mean, if you are town and getting ran up it means people don't see your posting as townie and thats something you should think about trying to improve. or maybe you just aren't town and thats why you feel you did fine. your reads are also terrible if you are town.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Jarrod is my preferred, but if it's between GC and VK, I'm voting void.
How can you post this and like 40 min later say killing me is stupid. Sure, I may have given up, but you think there is possible sus on GC so why even say you'd vote me?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
i mean, if you are town and getting ran up it means people don't see your posting as townie and thats something you should think about trying to improve. or maybe you just aren't town and thats why you feel you did fine. your reads are also terrible if you are town.
I have never been misyeeted in 3 years. Ever. That isn't me saying I am good. It just means I usually do not have to worry about being yeeted, even if being run up.

My town play leans scummier always. It's how I live.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Okay. Give it to me straight. No fancy Mazer words, please.

Why Jarrod and why not GC. I don't need evidence. TLDR it and I'll go look myself.

And honest feelings on Rock?
I go back and forth on rock. If gc is town, I move him up, because I will think today started and ended with set agendas. Obviously I will still vet. I think he typically outs himself as scum early. And this could play that way. Or he could be town and just be doing "no chance I'm wrong"" thing.

Jarrod reads to me similar to claws last game. I find him inconsistent in day 1. That's why i was pinged on him at day end. I also maybe saw a tell early.

Then day 2, he came in with a desire to only look at the Lora train. So I looked at Lora and Vesper. I didn't like it. He also went right at you without dees or really a string reason. Town Jarrod doesn't force a read early super often.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I assume Peter will be self resolving if he doesn’t post the thoughts.
Also agree, was more a placeholder and display of irritation at the activity. Could have also done it at a few others, but the 5 posts in a row to make a statement was poop.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
How can you post this and like 40 min later say killing me is stupid. Sure, I may have given up, but you think there is possible sus on GC so why even say you'd vote me?
Because I made a typo. Lol.

I honestly meant to say gc. I've been defending you all day.

Top Bottom