Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I'm honestly kind of torn on who to vote. The actions of last night makes both Jarrod and BN seem sus, but there's also the fact it could have been something like an action, and there's also what Tidley said to farther explain the thinking of Diva.
I know that this is your first game with us. Have you played mafia before? Or have you had a chance since this game started to look into some of the power roles to learn more about what they are and how they work? Do you have any questions at this point in time about any mechanics?

Claws

Mastermind
And a 3rd option rando you live long enough to become the villian
Video Games Lol GIF by Friendly Neighbor Records

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
I know that this is your first game with us. Have you played mafia before? Or have you had a chance since this game started to look into some of the power roles to learn more about what they are and how they work? Do you have any questions at this point in time about any mechanics?
I have not played mafia before this game and I have been fairly busy was assignments so I am working my way through some of it.

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think I'm getting out of this one kids. But I will vote to try.

Vote: morrison

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Randolph – 6 (Mod, Jarrod)
Morrison - 4 (Mod, Randolph)
Jarrod - 4 (Diva, LDG, Claws, Vesper)
BN - 2 (Morrison, Listo)

You have just under 4 hours. 7 required for a hammer. Deadline is Sunday 11:51am sexy Badger time GMT. Alternatively here is sexy world clock:

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Such a nice peaceful sunday morning. Is it because scum have a rando town holiday or they think that guy is a lost claws.
So nice no one wanted me to go away. A am touched.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If Randolph is town here I am out..
Sorry for being awful.
but after what happened early i just couldnt take this game seriously anymore.
GL.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Time gentlemen please!

Write-up incoming.

Day Four End/Night Four Start

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
DAY THREE RESULTS

Gunther is delighted that his game has drawn such high ratings.

Meanwhile Terry was called into Holt’s office for continually being late to work. Try as he might to plead his case. Holt demoted him to do purely paperwork. Terry thought “Oh well that’s safe. Terry time can get this done then spend time with the kids!” Holt then said he wasn’t finished….he also banned him from eating yoghurt at work every time.
Terry screamed NOOOOOOOOO!” RANDOLPH LOVE YOGHURT!” and turned his own gun on his dead splattering the Terry brains all over the floor.

Randolph has been killed. He was Terry Crews - Town Bodyguard

Living Players:

1. Peter Griffin - Richard - Scum Killer
2. Randolph - Town Bodyguard
3. Caito – Rachel Green Town Hider

4. Nightingale - Ms Chenandler Bong - Jester with a Bomb
5. PsychoSoldier - Joey Dr Drake Ramoray aka Town Doctor
6. Val the Moofia Boss - Madeline Wuntch Scum Roleblocker
7. Jarrod1983
8. MTR
9. FutureHold (but not ForgottenHold) - Phoebe Buffay One-Shot Poison Nurse
10. Mazer – Smellycat Town ON Tracker

11. Claws
12. Lletuce
13. morrison
14. VoidKitten - Charles Boyle Town Doublevoter
15. Vesper
16. Dreyski - Monica Bing Town ON Roleblocker
17. Listo95
18. Stumpycat
19. Tildey
20. LemonDemonGirl
21. rock meets hard place - Jake Peralta Town JOAT
22. Diva
23. Lora - ProblematicRuss - Scum Poisoner
24. CWE - Chandler Town Mason
69/99. BN

12 people remaining. It is now Night Four. You have 24 hours to either submit your roles or tell me you’re not using them.

Oh and the principal hasn’t checked if anyone hasn’t made the five post target but will check this during the night phase and confirm on the write-up if anyone faces punishment for the following day phase.

Night Four Results/Day Five Start

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
NIGHT FOUR RESULTS

MTR, Listo and LDG get first strikes warnings from the principal for not meeting five day post activity target. MTR and Listo missed by one so only receive one vote this next day phase whereas LDG was short by two posts so receives two votes this next day phase.

Cheddar was on the trail when he sniffed out and saw what looked like a mangy filthy cat by the name of Claws going through trashcans and eating fish heads. Claws hissed and screeched at Cheddar who gave chase but the cat was rather fast.

Frank O’Sullivan invited DivaSmurf for dinner to negotiate terms for them to join the police union. This kept them occupied all night.

While chasing Claws, Cheddar stopped the chase. when the Pontiac Bandit rolled up with a big bone and Cheddar got in the car. They cruised round the city to pick up chicks and bitches. They went for a walk in the park and even played fetch when all of a sudden the dog catcher captured Cheddar for not being on a leash thanking the Pontiac Bandit for the tip. In the dog pound, Cheddar was given a doggy bowl of lletuce as their last meal then promptly put down. Holt was later sent a mocking note in the mail informing of his poor pooch’s demise along with clippings of their claws and tail.

Lletuce has been put down - She was Cheddar Town EN Tracker

Living Players

1. Peter Griffin - Richard - Scum Killer
2. Randolph - Town Bodyguard
3. Caito – Rachel Green Town Hider

4. Nightingale - Ms Chenandler Bong - Jester with a Bomb
5. PsychoSoldier - Joey Dr Drake Ramoray aka Town Doctor
6. Val the Moofia Boss - Madeline Wuntch Scum Roleblocker
7. Jarrod1983
8. MTR

9. FutureHold (but not ForgottenHold) - Phoebe Buffay One-Shot Poison Nurse
10. Mazer – Smellycat Town ON Tracker

11. Claws
12. Lletuce - Cheddar Town EN Tracker
13. morrison
14. VoidKitten - Charles Boyle Town Double-voter
15. Vesper
16. Dreyski - Monica Bing Town ON Roleblocker
17. Listo95
18. Stumpycat

19. Tildey
20. LemonDemonGirl
21. rock meets hard place - Jake Peralta Town JOAT
22. Diva
23. Lora - ProblematicRuss - Scum Poisoner
24. CWE - Chandler Town Mason
69/99. BN

It is now Day Five. 11 players left (and because I have been getting this a bit YES I am aware of Grumpy being part of 11 but he is technically still in the game and parity is being adjusted for his presence). 6 votes required for a hammer.

Vote Count:

LDG - 2 (Mod)
MTR - 1 (Mod)
Listo95 - 1 (Mod)

You now have 48 hours. Still looking for five posts mimimum this phase.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
blind ninja and jarrod are the top two on my chopping block; one off deets, one off playstyle.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Well I was made vanilla. I don't see it in the write up of course. Literally I was a waste of time before but I was neutered like a dog (not that was using actions against either side) so you'd really be foolish to vote my way now.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Lost 2 green last D/N phase. Lose another tonight. Going after me today sorta shoots you guys in the foot. I'd be willing to vote where is needed. Scum literally is just watching, waiting and counting the numbers.

Claws

Mastermind
Lost 2 green last D/N phase. Lose another tonight. Going after me today sorta shoots you guys in the foot. I'd be willing to vote where is needed. Scum literally is just watching, waiting and counting the numbers.
Ya fuck this info your ded

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

LDG - 2 (Mod)
MTR - 1 (Mod)
Listo95 - 1 (Mod)
Jarrod - 1 (Claws)

You have just under 45 hours. Deadline is on Wednesday 11:51am Sexy Badger Time GMT. Alternatively here is sexy world clock:

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Wishing I still had my bullet for you Claws.

Next time people are breathing down your neck and you're looking for someone to give you the benefit of the doubt don't expect me to come to your aid with excellently placed Hook videos.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
How many scum do we think are left at this point? Did we have really decide how many we think there are in this game?

I am not sure what info Diva got but if Jarrod is telling truth then maybe we not take him out today. We have lost both trackers do we have watchers?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
How many scum do we think are left at this point? Did we have really decide how many we think there are in this game?

I am not sure what info Diva got but if Jarrod is telling truth then maybe we not take him out today. We have lost both trackers do we have watchers?
They know who the cop is too. Guessing they blocked Diva in the write up.

I'm sure Diva got a "Not Town" result or something similar.

Most have put together who I am.

I have been vanillaized.

Seriously wasting time by pushing me today. You need every lynch. You need every vote.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah they blocked Diva.

Dammit I am going to have to go back and actually take notes and/or spreadsheet. I had been lazy and not up for it.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Probably at least 3 scum left. It'll be close. Hopefully they have no shenanigans to spring on town either.

Why I don't understand why people would say the powerless need to go today. Unless you're scum and just want anyone but scum to be lynched. Then kill another. No Tracker or Watcher. Block the cop. They know I'd vote against scum so votes are pretty much all they need to worry about. Just keep knocking them off.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Probably at least 3 scum left. It'll be close. Hopefully they have no shenanigans to spring on town either.

Why I don't understand why people would say the powerless need to go today. Unless you're scum and just want anyone but scum to be lynched. Then kill another. No Tracker or Watcher. Block the cop. They know I'd vote against scum so votes are pretty much all they need to worry about. Just keep knocking them off.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Also a heads up that tomorrow I’m outta town for half the day so vote counts will be more sporadic then.

Claws

Mastermind
Pretty sure Diva came out with info on jarrod yesterday so any1 going against that im jotting down as scum

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I remember Claws said he was clean. If no one has checked him, I might look his way just for his refusal to read or acknowledge the numbers and how I can be of use.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Truly evil mod. Wont let me go past the rainbow bridge. Says i am forced to play with you people.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
So are we just throwing divas deets out i dont think so.
Her info proves exactly who I've been trying to say I am.

If I really wanted town to be fucked, I could have shot Mazer or Diva.

My Happy Meal has no toy, insistence I am the one who goes is not the smart town play.

Claws

Mastermind
Her info proves exactly who I've been trying to say I am.

If I really wanted town to be fucked, I could have shot Mazer or Diva.

My Happy Meal has no toy, insistence I am the one who goes is not the smart town play.
So you have a gun

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
He doesnt have a playstyle deets on BN does he?. Do they know each other so well?
idk but from what i heard recently there could be something going on.

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Ugh you people going to make me sit down and sheet this.
Please do. Cause my schedule is causing me to struggle a bit with my ability to comprehend everything in a good fashion, esp since I have my first essay in college comp assigned and soon shall start the programming assignments

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I dont comprehend either but.

MTR/Claws/LDG/Listo/BN

I think there are 5 scum. Those are 5 scum.

Claws

Mastermind
Considering im pissed about my role and scum havent shot me pretty much screams not a threat

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I dont comprehend either but.

MTR/Claws/LDG/Listo/BN

I think there are 5 scum. Those are 5 scum.
I am not scum and I don't think claws is either.

Don't think LDG is either but always hard to tell.

Not sure about Listo and BN. I need to go back and do some post searching

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
If your gunna be a sarcastic dunce put /s at the end also idk if you do or not ypu could be 3p or you could be mafia idk nor do i fething care if thats your attitude
Genuinely curious if you've read anything besides Diva saying she had info on me.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
If I were scum I definitely wouldn't have voted Randolph or put a vote there so early.

I have no kill, factional or otherwise. I have no team.

You really want this lynch instead of actually looking at the numbers and info and listening.

Claws

Mastermind
If I were scum I definitely wouldn't have voted Randolph or put a vote there so early.

I have no kill, factional or otherwise. I have no team.

You really want this lynch instead of actually looking at the numbers and info and listening.
But you did vote randy and hes dead now why self pres when you werent yied sounds pretty scummy to me

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
But you did vote randy and hes dead now why self pres when you werent yied sounds pretty scummy to me
Literally because I was drinking and the time the game was on. If I drink myself silly I wouldn't be up to cast any vote if it was 5-5.

You literally aren't listening.

Top Bottom