Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 2 - Wishes of Hogwarts

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
There's a chance I'm wrong about Xan for write-up fuckery, but I think you always find scum in Tildey/Robo first.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
There's a chance I'm wrong about Xan for write-up fuckery, but I think you always find scum in Tildey/Robo first.
Your fuck up is literally the same fuck up someone else admitted to in this thread when trying to spreadsheet actions.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Also I want to apologise to town for my wishes. I may have caused more harm than good, but what can I say, I wanted fun.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Who do you think is dumbledor?
This is going to sound a little crazy (maybe its the cold meds), but I've been trying to think outside the box with the way wishes keep affecting things. I think its possible that Psych is Dumbledore. I went back through the different actions and I noticed that with the exception of Xan, all of Dumbledore's hides were on players that have since flipped as Deatheaters. I can't find any red or purple actions against Psych (which seems odd given that Mazer flipped red & Blind Ninja flipped purple). Psych was yeeted on D5 and the last Dumbledore action was N5 (maybe some wish that let him do one last action?). If the Dumbledore character is as important to the end game as it appears, Psych being Dumbledore even helps explain why he didn't flip and became a "ghost" instead. There's still a chance he can win if he can get us to misyeet enough people.

Claws

Mastermind
This is going to sound a little crazy (maybe its the cold meds), but I've been trying to think outside the box with the way wishes keep affecting things. I think its possible that Psych is Dumbledore. I went back through the different actions and I noticed that with the exception of Xan, all of Dumbledore's hides were on players that have since flipped as Deatheaters. I can't find any red or purple actions against Psych (which seems odd given that Mazer flipped red & Blind Ninja flipped purple). Psych was yeeted on D5 and the last Dumbledore action was N5 (maybe some wish that let him do one last action?). If the Dumbledore character is as important to the end game as it appears, Psych being Dumbledore even helps explain why he didn't flip and became a "ghost" instead. There's still a chance he can win if he can get us to misyeet enough people.
I dont think so.. since we know dumbledor is the traitor and also has been having tea or somesorts we can assume when he hid behind satsu that dombledoor was red after that satsu was voldy i believe in what realm would psycho vs mazer ever happen if they were on the same team i just dont see it

Claws

Mastermind
The way dombledors stuff is written in sounds like a occupier type idk if he had to find scum or if scum had to find him either way

Claws

Mastermind
331897393_1317939968768726_3343169222456502840_n.jpg

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I was kinda hoping Robo would come in and say something.
In fact the fact he hasnt said a word so far makes me wonder if he has been silenced.
It’s definitely been disappointing that he subbed in but only seemed to have one burst of posting activity.

Claws

Mastermind
I was kinda hoping Robo would come in and say something.
In fact the fact he hasnt said a word so far makes me wonder if he has been silenced.
Im surpirsed hes still here with 12 posts silence might make sense but to what end

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
At this rate I think we just hammer Tildey and move on to Robo tomorrow

The Dumbledore theory is interesting, but I don't think it really stops Tildey from being that character regardless of whether it's true or not. If anything, it reads more like someone who knows the truth and is revealing it like it was a solving revelation

Pablo Diablo

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
@Claws you want to switch over and hammer it?

Also forgive me if I sometimes don't check in. I don't have the obsessive compulsive check of this forum yet and I'm still getting a handle with the watch function here.

Robozerim

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
Hello, folks. So, I had intended on posting something last night, but my internet was down in relation to my landlord changing stuff with the provider. I wouldn't have said anything especially insightful, nor does it excuse the real life days I'd been absent before that. For that all I have is exhaustion related to work and other commitments with raiding in World of Warcraft. Turns out there's a reason why I don't sign up for these games very often, and I really need to say no to people asking me to raid all the time for my own sake. Weekdays I end up either neglecting the game or running myself ragged trying just to keep up.

What do I think at this point? That a quick look through the day's posts shows where things are going, if I were to try to go hard at things at this point, my absenteeism means that nobody is likely to take me too seriously, if I even had time left in the day to do it. The lynch is almost certainly Tildey, with me as a second, and Randolph as a distant third. I can't change it at this point, so I'll just throw my vote on one of them.

Vote: Randolph

Tildey's getting lynched, letting others who haven't been absent finish the day off.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 7 Vote Count:

4 - Tildey (Pablo #1995, Randolph #2008, Jarrod #2017, Xanjori #2021)

2 - Robo (Tildey #2015, Claws #2020

Not Voting: Robozerim

With 7 players alive, majority is 4 votes on a single player.

—---------------

The group came together, worried about what Supreme Leader Dumbledore will do. They knew he had to be a threat and looked at Tildey as the most likely suspect. They put Tildey in front of the table and all fired their spells together, instantly killing Tildey.

Tildey, playing as Supreme Leader Dumbledore, has been eliminated She was Slytherin.

—---------------

It is now Night 7. Night 7 will end on Feb 26th at 8:00pm ET or when all actions are submitted. If you are not using an action, please let me know.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
With the death of their Supreme Leader, Peter Pettigrew was nervous. He no longer knew what to do so he decided to trust in his die of fate to lead him in the correct way. He would trust in the heart of the roll. With his choice decided, Peter went forth and found his target, casting the killing curse and ending his pathetic existence. Right before the curse landed, Moody aimed a speed charm at Pablo.

Randolph, playing as Mad-Eye Moody, an Order Amplifier has been killed.

Filch
had seen this action go down and he immediately sprung into action. He started to fight with Peter Pettigrew. It was a heated battle until Filch tripped and was hit with Stupefy. He flew backwards into the wall. Peter Pettigrew drew back his wand ready to cast the curse when suddenly Crookshanks burst from a cabinet and clawed furiously at Peter’s face. He screamed in agony as he stumbled backwards and fell over the bannister four floors down.

As Peter fell, Claws happened to be walking by and looked up just in time to be crushed. Crookshanks casually landed on her feet and continued on his way. Filch looked down at what just happened and was shocked. He turned around and saw Jarrod and decided to cast Protego on him.

Claws, playing as George Weasley, a Mason JOAT, has been killed.

Robozerim, playing as Peter Pettigrew, an Alliance of Death Eaters Bus Driver.

—---------------

A wish that was made by a member of Order of the Phoenix and Ravenclaw house was granted.

A wish that was made by a member of Order of the Phoenix and Ravenclaw house was granted.

—---------------

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX AND OUR NEUTRAL KILLER LORA FOR THEIR WINS!

Great game all :)

Pablo Diablo

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
Thanks for running and for reaching out to me to be a sub. I really needed things placed on a platter for me this game though. It’s tricky coming in completely blind mid game when you weren’t following around before.

Claws took a real gamble on me there near the end.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Well played Claws at the end there. Also can we see all the granted wishes?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Oh for the record.

Claws should have been modkilled for the "SHOOT HIM SHOOT HIM SHOOT HIM" talk.

But I had realized it way after processing the kill.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Thanks for running and for reaching out to me to be a sub. I really needed things placed on a platter for me this game though. It’s tricky coming in completely blind mid game when you weren’t following around before.

He did not! It was random.

Xanjori wished for you to become a lightning rod so ALL actions aimed at you. You made all actions aimed at you hit random targets.

So every action that had a target was randomized that night. It just so happend you got the daykill :D

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her

He really did. If only he would have given that frisbee to the other sub. Bwahahahaha!!!

Claws

Mastermind
i actually sent the gun to xan as i had him figured out and it magically landed on you and i had to figure out if you were a good or bad guy but luckily it was pieced together in the write up

Claws

Mastermind
thanks for hosting it was fun i got a lil mad at the wishes but i got over it just in time to win the game

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
thanks for hosting it was fun i got a lil mad at the wishes but i got over it just in time to win the game
I appreciated that you at least played along and interacted with me over my Hail Mary. I knew it wasn’t going to fly but I thank you for not just ignoring the effort. LOL

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
And well played, @Xanjori - I didn’t have you on my radar remotely as Filch.
Ty! I think a lot of people werent expecting a doctor that could self-target. But then I protected myself every other night so I thought that may give it away.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
just wanna say, im so proud to be the #1 winner ez clap teehee xD WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED I WAS PEEVES TEEHEE XD XD XD XD XD

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
No comment. Thanks for the game @VoidKitten probably a bit early for my return, but what I understood, I enjoyed. Unfortunate I didn’t use the gimmick or professor powers, but them’s the breaks.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Even though scum lost.....

In one sense, I can never truly lose a game where town kills cwe and Badger, and psych gets lynched.

But in another much more practical sense. I absolutely lost.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Even though scum lost.....

In one sense, I can never truly lose a game where town kills cwe and Badger, and psych gets lynched.

But in another much more practical sense. I absolutely lost.
Though technically get the town win helping my stats, my less practical vengeful self was rooting for scum.

Top Bottom