Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House of MTR Episode 1: The Not-so-Civil War

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
My kneejerk reaction was "This is Val" but I actually see Robo was targeted last night.

Also, I expect there to be rez possibilities. LDG didn't flip.
Its Mazer, I expect a rez or 2 as well. If that player decides not to rez, we'll see the flip at eod or sod tomorrow

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I kinda wanna say I like Robo and Val jumping on at EoD to try and push a yeet over sleep.
I hated it. I d1 yeeted fh some games ago and he flipped scum and town lost that game. I was like wtf are you doing people. What if he flups scum. ::):

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Well if there are rezzes it would at least make it easier for the rezzer

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Do we start with the Patriarchy? The Matriarchy? The Prodigal Children? The Adopted Lord?
I think we were starting with the son. Who has terrible luck and pulls scum often. Maybe we go for the Matriarch this time. Been a game or 2 since she flipped scum

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
And thats enough for you?
Unless I see signs of fuckery, I hope someone reading their results can actually understand them especially when doubling down.

Why LDG was targeted is the real question, but we don't even see the typical action to show scum hiding actions, unless that action is also hidden.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Also folks, as a reminder. We need to hit 8 votes today (we have a lot of time so no rush) or majority will be reduced by 2 total.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Unless I see signs of fuckery, I hope someone reading their results can actually understand them especially when doubling down.
Sure Val is clearly town here and he wouldnt lie. I just dont like how complacent you are with this you lazy ass.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Sure Val is clearly town here and he wouldnt lie. I just dont like how complacent you are with this you lazy ass.
It's not being complacent at all. I am not sure why you wouldn't want to put pressure on someone who has deets put against them. Sure, games can fuck with things. I'd rather get the discussion out now than, as you said, be complacent, and just decide who to vote randomly at EoD or leave it to a who has highest.

Why would Val lie? Reaction test? Absolutely. A reaction test after confirming your info in an additional two post directly? Much less impactful.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Maybe i killed her because she dare random vote me and i wouldnt tolerate such insolence.

but seriously it is such odd kill I even like it.
I kinda really hope you did actually kill her with this post. This is the kind of open wolfing content I'd live for.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Unless this is scum Val making a play to yeet a town on info? Oh. I guess I could kinda see another way if I look at it.

But I don't think that's what you're implying.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Unvote:
Vote: Robozerim

Defend youself scum. There are deets on you.
I Hate You GIF

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I kinda really hope you did actually kill her with this post.
If i was an SK or something i would.
But this is clearly a mafia kill and I dont care/make decisions on who is n1 killed. i would actually oppose it because I d1 yeeted LDG last game i played and i have rules :p

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
From a purely meta perspective, unsure how I feel about Listo signing up as Robo-Listo and then just...not gimmicking?

I'm actually sad he didn't.

Listo95

From a purely meta perspective, unsure how I feel about Listo signing up as Robo-Listo and then just...not gimmicking?

I'm actually sad he didn't.
The amount of time it takes to make those posts is astounding. Even for a short 2 lines. When I'm not working or busy I will try to keep with it otherwise nah.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Listo sells vegetables at the bazaar. he is usually suby dont mind him. We will take care of him later.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
:chin:

I mean I do need a side hustle to save for next Rumble or WrestleMania meet
You gotta think, some people make bank off of feet picks. Others sell bathwater. Plenty of weird fucks out there willing to spend money on randdomness

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
You gotta think, some people make bank off of feet picks. Others sell bathwater. Plenty of weird fucks out there willing to spend money on randdomness
I saw a person on tik tok that said she may not be a 10 but she has like x amount of people that pay to watch her swim. People started doing the math and she makes bank.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Remembering this if he flips scum
I don’t see how my behavior is “freezing”

There wasn’t any substantial pressure on me and I still don’t feel any substantial pressure. I just forgot about the game. I didn’t even put in an action last night. Now that I remember the game exists. I’ll start talking

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
How did you forget about this game all weekend after posting at the beginning of D1?

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Is it? I don't know if I'd count freezing as typical FH scum behavior. Eh. I guess moments of freezing but he usually fights regardless.
I think I froze super badly during Rock’s game as scum. Typically I get overly defensive. So even if I did notice the votes from D1, I might’ve actually been screwed if I went to defend myself

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
How did you forget about this game all weekend after posting at the beginning of D1?
First, Saturday was a busy day, second, I was out all day Sunday and you know why, third, there wasn’t a ping associated with day or night ending or starting. Usually the pings keep me in the loop if I begin to forget. Also Mazer didn’t yell at me to do my actions

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I don’t see how my behavior is “freezing”

There wasn’t any substantial pressure on me and I still don’t feel any substantial pressure. I just forgot about the game. I didn’t even put in an action last night. Now that I remember the game exists. I’ll start talking
To be fair, I wasn't saying you were freezing

It was more about the way Void went to bat for you when you've historically been more quiet when you're scum and suspected, which you HAVE gotten better at. But for Void to write it off like it's not something you've been known for was a bit off for me.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I kinda wish Val had kept under wraps a bit longer so we could see how people reacted before it was outed as info, but that's how the cookie crumbles

Was it Claws that was calling out Robo? He seems pretty fine overall after thinking about it so that helps their look too.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
if i had a vote i would be sticking it on robo.

I'll do this anyway just in case.

Vote: robo

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Today was a whole shitshow work-wise, I am SO exhausted, and still have crap to do before bed to be ready for whatever tomorrow holds. I will do my best to read up and try to comment but I make no promises. I’m running on fumes.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
We have most the day still left, so lets give people a chance to respond to the thread.

Vote: claws
Not a real vote. Just to get one on the board.

Robozerim

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
It's not being complacent at all. I am not sure why you wouldn't want to put pressure on someone who has deets put against them. Sure, games can fuck with things. I'd rather get the discussion out now than, as you said, be complacent, and just decide who to vote randomly at EoD or leave it to a who has highest.

Why would Val lie? Reaction test? Absolutely. A reaction test after confirming your info in an additional two post directly? Much less impactful.
I don't believe he lied. I believe night shenanigans are in play that make me look bad when I shouldn't. Perhaps a framer with a hidden action thought "hey, he's the guy that made it to the end of last game, let's frame him".

Robozerim

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Unvote:
Vote: Robozerim

Defend youself scum. There are deets on you.
There are no truthful deets on me. I am a completely, 100% innocent black sheep. I left my murderous ways back in the last town I took over, retired from the gangster life and am trying to live a peaceful one now in harmony with my fellow townies.

Robozerim

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
I kinda wish Val had kept under wraps a bit longer so we could see how people reacted before it was outed as info, but that's how the cookie crumbles

Was it Claws that was calling out Robo? He seems pretty fine overall after thinking about it so that helps their look too.
Gonna really wish he kept his deets under wraps when I don't flip the way he wants me to.

Robozerim

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
I mean, I may be the sheep here, but he's gonna feel real sheepish when he as a tpr dies after getting an innocent guy lynched. Mafia are probably excited one of their random schemes they did in the off chance of getting a mislynch the next day actually paid off. I don't know if it was a framing, or a bus drive, a puppet kill, or what, but something funky had to have happened to get these results.

Real talk. I have nothing I can say to counter beyond to say I am innocent, and as survivor of the previous game I won't even feel bad about dying early this time around, even if I'd rather stay alive. I got no deets of my own to offer up, and I have little in the way of reads to go off of yet. I don't really trust Psycho at this point, but that's not based on anything truly substantial. Just something felt off about his "I guess Robo's vote against Future late yesterday is in favour of Future". I'm sure I'm biased because it's my credibility and life on the line, but my first instinct on reading it was "you would say that, McScummy Pants". Regardless of Psycho's alignment, my vote against Future is not alignment indicative for Future. If I were scum and Future were my ally, I would have been intimately aware of both how many votes he had and how close to the deadline it was, along with how inactive the game had been thus far. Unless I was mistaken, my vote came in just a couple minutes before end of day, and I've seen how much people love to try and push sleep through here. I think I would have willing to take that risk, though maybe I'm overestimating myself.

It is almost certain that I will get lynched today because tpr results are tpr results, even if they've been messed with somehow. I can't point to the writeup and say "look, there's clearly shenanigans" because we see next to no actions from the mafia last night. Given this is a role madness game, I'd bet on them having plenty of actions, but having chosen to hide them last night.

Robozerim

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Random thing...my first thought when seeing LDG die N1 was that Claws did it. He seems vicious enough to kick the metaphorical puppy, and is often the type to not want to put up with LDG's playstyle.

Robozerim

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Anyway, off to bed. I'd say off to sleep, but you monsters killed the concept of sleep yesterday rather than killing one of us. Maybe it was a lack of sleep causing Val to hallucinate that he saw something shady about me last night.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Didn't realize that the site has an archive of gifs we can insert, thought people were pasting them in from their own collections. Neat.
Pretty sure they are from people personal collection. Just been used so much the site remembers them and saved them.

Lol

These fuckers are some meme posting fools.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Didn't realize that the site has an archive of gifs we can insert, thought people were pasting them in from their own collections. Neat.
It was like the first thing I added to the site. I can't not have a collection of gifs.

Tho, tenor is better than giphy

Top Bottom