Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House of MTR Episode 1: The Not-so-Civil War

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Read through the first bit. I as well forgot I told Mazer I'd play but I'll definitely be around more.

Vote: Robozerim

Based on the information provided.

Robozerim

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
About to leave for work, almost certainly about to get lynched while I'm there.

I do not have deets, but given the nature of a role madness game, I definitely could have delicious deets to offer up if given more time....and don't get role blocked by a zealous jailor or happy to exploit scum role blocker.

Do not let the votes needed for hammer drop even further by not hammering me. Giving scum that kind of extra voting power with their ability to coordinate with each other can be deadly. I should know, I coordinated it last game.

Private Robozerim, signing off. It was an honor to kill with you all.

Austin Powers Movie GIF

Robozerim

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
I got caught with somebody else's hand in the cookie jar. Sad times.

the loud house cookies GIF by Nickelodeon
Now the innocent shall take the punishment for the wicked, I'm like Jesus Christ, and I forgive you all, except the no good varmint that framed me.

ben affleck jesus GIF

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Not sure where we stand on how close to hammering on Robo but don't want to hammer before people get votes and thoughts in even though I think we are mostly good. Going to put a vote out there and can switch to Robo whenever. So voting future because he forgot over the weekend and acted like he was like super busy all weekend.

Vote: Future

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Random thing...my first thought when seeing LDG die N1 was that Claws did it. He seems vicious enough to kick the metaphorical puppy, and is often the type to not want to put up with LDG's playstyle.
My first thought was BN. I would have thought claws if a House member would have died.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry for doing this two phases in a row, things should be a bit better from now, but the last couple days at work have been a little hectic, Monday I started training a new girl and Tuesday had to work on my day off and had to fire someone(they quit but we let them go early and had to tell her it was her last day and collect her key and shit) . So the last couple days that’s all been happening but anyways I’m catching up now will post thoughts and opinions as I go.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
End of day one event-
three Violina color changes but seem to be the same Violina,
Also fuck we lost sleep and a lost a counter on our hammer.

Day 2 starting write up-
I see you mazer with that Hamilton reference (love it please don’t ever stop)
Lots of things happening to Morrison during the night, not seeing a lot of scum actions though possibly they hid it though?
Rip ldg
Looks like we won’t be getting any kind of flips, I wonder if that will be the whole game or just in the beginning.

MitchRapp

Vanilla Townie
Hammerin on Robo seems like the thing for all of us here eventually. I however would like to find out the roles/alliance of those who have died.

Listo95

Which with that being more or less one of the 1st posts of the day has killed all discussion... Seriously people let info sit for a bit so we can see interactions.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah especially so early in the game with very little go on just yet.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Robo (6)- Val, CWE. GC, Morrison, Jarrod, Diva
Future (1)- Claws, MTR
Claws (1) - BN
until mazer does an official vote tally that says otherwise, my vote doesn't actually count. i was standing on symbolism there.

Robozerim

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
You can't lynch me

Better Than You Josh Connolly GIF by Film Riot

Also I'm completely innocent of all charges of evility. Either Val's info is messed up, or he's a lyncher with me as his required target. Probably the former, because lynchers are awfully rare.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Things on your chest, you need to confess I will deliver you know I'm a forgiver.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I could give you a chance but it was one of the worst defences against - you are scum but cant tell why- Ive heard in like a month.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
You can't lynch me

Better Than You Josh Connolly GIF by Film Riot

Also I'm completely innocent of all charges of evility. Either Val's info is messed up, or he's a lyncher with me as his required target. Probably the former, because lynchers are awfully rare.
I like want to take this seriously and not at the same time. My feelings are so confused right now.

Are you serious? Lolcatting? Gimmicking? Actually a God laughing at us?

Robozerim

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
I like want to take this seriously and not at the same time. My feelings are so confused right now.

Are you serious? Lolcatting? Gimmicking? Actually a God laughing at us?
The God bit is a joke, I am very lynchable. The rules dictate claiming or breadcrumbs or hinting at your role is a swift mod killable offense, and the mod is a greater God than any role. I just know that with a d1 with no lynch, relatively little posting for analysis on top of only having d1, a really weird n1 kill, likely hidden scum actions that obviously can't be analyzed, no results from my ability to verify my towniness, and with a veiled tpr claim of seeing something bad from me, there is zero chance I'm not lynched, so I'm having fun while I still live.

The whole I am innocent of whatever Val saw is sincere though. I don't know what shenanigans happened last night behind the veil of hidden stuff, but it lead to him seeing something untrue. He could not have seen me visit a dead person unless I was puppeted by mafia, and unless I'm a hidden miller or he's whatever the modified cop that gets incorrect info is called, he couldn't have a guilty cop check.

Robozerim

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
There's actually a surprising number of ways he could get a false lead on me. Most are rare, though, and the ones that aren't rare require great luck on the Mafia's part with night actions. I would absolutely lynch me in your position, too but it is still a mislynch.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I want to believe all of this. My only issue is that most mods put some type of action in the writeup that is supposed to be the "shenanigans" action. If actions were hidden, why do we see kill? Why don't we see an action?

Of course different mods may do stuff differently so its not a guarantee either way, but I wish I saw something so I can reconcile it.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Having learned of Gentleman John Marcone’s interference, The Wizard of Chicago decided he would make his presence known as well. Harry Dresden communed with the spirit of Robo and set out to meet the night.
Red appearing in line with Robo is just a coincidence. No scum interferance there whatsever ;P

Robozerim

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
I seem to recall only the scum kill showing. I'm quite skeptical that a role madness game has just vanilla mafia goons, and I doubt they'd holster all but a kill on N1

Robozerim

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Who would you lynch today robo or are you just a baaaaa'd sheep
No clue. We have very little to go on, and I have 30 seconds left on break. I'm obviously going to be lynched no matter what today because nobody has anything to work eith except Val coming out with his false info.

MitchRapp

Vanilla Townie
Yeah especially so early in the game with very little go on just yet.
This is what has my radar up. Its a post to act like a member of the town but overall it doesn't add much. It's not solving, it's not a small attempt at comedy. It's just there. In a game with no reveals to this point you have to rely on reading people and posts. Even the most innocuous looking post can become something of note.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Not much to solve and comment on at this point. I was just agreeing with what people are saying that Val should have sat on the deets longer. I have offered thoughts on what info we can try to get from the write up. I am terrible at reading people so don't have anything to offer there right now. Especially since D1 tends to be a lot of shit posts and what not. Plus now with early info and a clear person to yeet going to be hard to get a read on people. Honestly as you will learn I am probably one of the easier people to read and I am working on that but as much as I love being scum, totally town in my this game about my house. :)

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
This is what has my radar up. Its a post to act like a member of the town but overall it doesn't add much. It's not solving, it's not a small attempt at comedy. It's just there. In a game with no reveals to this point you have to rely on reading people and posts. Even the most innocuous looking post can become something of note.
Then why is that the only person your radar is up about.

We have supposed deets that came out very very early on D2. And a D1 that was extremely slow by this groups standards. Nobody has anything to go on.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Robo (5)- Val, CWE. GC, jarrod, diva
Future (2)- claws, mtr
claws (1) - BN

MitchRapp

Vanilla Townie
Maybe its nothing. But remember, you all have played with each other before. I got half way through reading the previous game before realizing it was a game full of fake names.

This one stuck out to me. I will keep it in my back pocket for now.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Maybe its nothing. But remember, you all have played with each other before. I got half way through reading the previous game before realizing it was a game full of fake names.

Yeah if you want to read up on us that is not the game. But it is a good idea to look at some previous stuff to get a feel for us.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Not sure where we stand on how close to hammering on Robo but don't want to hammer before people get votes and thoughts in even though I think we are mostly good. Going to put a vote out there and can switch to Robo whenever. So voting future because he forgot over the weekend and acted like he was like super busy all weekend.

Vote: Future
That’s rude

I’m voting you again. Just to get a vote on there, but consider my vote on Robo

Vote: MTR

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Finally time to do some catch up. Prolly do some read and reflect as I go. Sorry for any thought duplication along the way.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
As the journeys commenced, the battle began in earnest.

Dan the Dad knew that now was the time for action. He ran into the night, and saw Morrison and Psych. 2 Fisherman’s suplexes later, Dan had left his mark.
Busdrive presumably. Appears to have made an interesting night for Morrison that was intended for Psych.

The enigmatic Clause honed his fine senses on his surroundings. Morrison was an unknown quantity for him. Clause knew there would be a non-compete clause for his efforts tonight.
Not entirely sure what happened here, but the "non-compete" language is interesting. This definitely doesn't read like a watch or a track to me but it does look like an action of some kind was done to/on Morrison.

DivaSmurf let family loyalties be his guide. And mtr won his support on this part of the journey.
Protect/doc or Motivate of some kind?

Having learned of Gentleman John Marcone’s interference, The Wizard of Chicago decided he would make his presence known as well. Harry Dresden communed with the spirit of Robo and set out to meet the night.
Scum interference is mentioned but nothing in the write up. Hidden actions?
Maybe a parity check by Dresden?

While some are designed for the frontlines, Regis Rumblebelly knew that it was often the machinations done under cover of night that would win the day, and he would see how Morrison would react to losing something precious.
Looks like something was taken away from Morrison. Rough night for him.

But that was not the only precious thing that would be lost, Morrison reflected on the bravery and courage of the LDG in saving Christmas. He knew that he could not risk such heroism again. When his work was done, poor LDG would never fulfill her dream of entering Hell through Cleveland.

LDG has been eliminated.

As the heroes progressed, they mourned LDG. They vowed to press on in her honor. But though the daylight dawn, the air stayed cold.
That wouldn't have been the N1 target I would have ever guessed.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Lmao. I was reading the writeup from the bottom up skimming and got to the Da-da-da, dat-da, dat, da-da-da, da-ya-da. I was like this sounds stupidly familiar and I feel like I know this. Then read up about reminding of love.

This is going to be Mazer's thing. Each game there will be a hidden Hamilton reference like the pineapples in Psych.
I had no idea what the da-da-da's were about until your post. I've not seen Hamilton so I was absolutely lost. Diva is the Hamilton fan in our house.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Trying to remember if Mazer does rezzes. Feel like that is not typically a thing he does. But maybe since yes no flip.
It being our house tribute game and him knowing how much I loathe no flips, I just figured it was a mechanic he chose to be a brat.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Vote: future

I swear if this boi dont come out and say sumthin today ill yeet him
To be fair to him, he did have a crazy busy weekend between work and training for his upcoming summer position. He was pretty much on the run all weekend. Then Monday he had work during the day and a monthly committee meeting immediately after. Tuesday afternoon would be the first real free time he would have. I'll see when I get to those posts when he popped in, I guess. lol

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
LDG has her own playstyle that may or may not contribute to the game as a whole. For her to die on N1 is funny because in most cases she isn't a threat. I can see scenarios where scum would kill her, but I doubt it would be this early unless they had a read on her having some power

Unless someone is psychic I don't know how anyone could have gotten any kind of read on LDG having a power during this particular D1. She only had three posts and they didn't seem out of the ordinary.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Of course. (its mainly cause half the raid is terribad and dies or does like no damage, on most of the pulls me and 2 other dps would do about 30% of the bosses health alone.
Guess thats why I also run with my guild. We crushed through heroic tonight in a little over an hour

Listo95

Consistently 3rd tonight with one of the worst ST specs in the game currently :D

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her

You know, that's absolutely fair. You're playing the House of MTR tribute game here, but has anyone explained who constitutes the "House of MTR" and who we all are to each other?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Of course. (its mainly cause half the raid is terribad and dies or does like no damage, on most of the pulls me and 2 other dps would do about 30% of the bosses health alone.

Consistently 3rd tonight with one of the worst ST specs in the game currently :D

I am the tank and monks frustrating right now

Apparently we should all join bns guild

Our groups not that good lol :dunno:
We are carrying people still that basically raid logged for season 3 and are continuing to do so this season. Still have people at 480ish ilvl.

I was sitting 2nd/3rd on damage as a spec thats lower on ST as well. But it doesnt hurt that I have the leggo axe maxed at 535

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Robo (7)- Val, CWE. GC, jarrod, diva, mitchrapp, bn
Future (2)- claws, mtr
claws (2) - BN, listo
mtr (1)- future

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
We still need 1 more vote on Robo to hammer, or hammer threshold goes down by another tomorrow
I'm all caught up now. If none are opposed, I don't mind being hammer. I didn't find anything compelling enough to make me vote against deets.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Oops I see that @PsychoSoldier is doing some catch up and I see that he hasn't cast a vote yet. I want to give him a chance to read and cast a vote, so I'm gonna
Vote: MTR to get something on the board but its not a real vote on him.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I forgot to erase one. The first game where I didn't require unvote has gotten me

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Robo (7)- Val, CWE. GC, jarrod, diva, mitchrapp, bn
Future (2)- claws, mtr
claws (1) - listo
mtr (2)- future, tildey

Top Bottom