Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House of MTR Episode 1: The Not-so-Civil War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Listo95

We are carrying people still that basically raid logged for season 3 and are continuing to do so this season. Still have people at 480ish ilvl.

I was sitting 2nd/3rd on damage as a spec thats lower on ST as well. But it doesnt hurt that I have the leggo axe maxed at 535
Axe whats that -.- Played Aug all of last season before swapping for this one.

Axe whats that -.- Played Aug all of last season before swapping for this one.

one.jpg

axe.jpg

Fyr'alath the Dreamrender. Fyrakk's legendary 2H axe. It also teaches you a charge spell which can be useful if you play a class with low mobility like Death Knight. Each time you kill Fyrakk on any difficulty, you get a higher chance for it to drop. However, once it does drop, you have to spend a lot of gold on mats to fully upgrade it. I know you can buy an upgrade item for Bronze Bullions but I don't know if it fully upgrades it.

Claws

Mastermind
Mad Grumpy Cat GIF by MOODMAN

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Robo (7)- Val, CWE. GC, jarrod, diva, mitchrapp, bn
Future (2)- claws, mtr
claws (1) - listo
mtr (2)- future, tildey

As the various members of the house journeyed towards Cleveland, one was more enthusiastic than all. Boimler had never been on adventure to Hell.

images

"I wonder if it's going to be like when Picard confronted Ardra and proved that she wasn't the devil! Maybe Robot Devil was never the devil and Listo is just in a prison of his own belief".

Eventually, everyone got annoyed and told him to sit this one out.

Meanwhile, Listo sat in his very real Hell Prison.

Robo has been eliminated

Robo
was Boimler-EN Watcher

Begin Night 2

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
While Boimler had been annoying, it seemed a mistake to get rid of him, as the numbers were getting sparse and the journey from St. Louis to Ohio was always fraught with devils.

As soon as the group started going back on, 100 Fun Badger ran back to the front of the group. He was like the Badger we know and love, but he was also wearing a Hawaiian shirt, and leather kilt. He was saying "What is this? Just because we're heading to Hell to save Listo from a fiery torture doesn't mean we have to be dour-faced about it! Val, what are you doing over there? Let's lighten things up!"

Dan the Dad saw all the fun, but his favorite thing to do was to nail someone in the head with a coffee cup. And he thought mitchrapp looked particularly mug-worthy.

Tildey was a little worried that things were getting a little too silly. A lot of unsupervised horseplay was never on the list of her preferred road trip activities. And she was worried about Psych, who was often clumsy.

Meanwhile, Waldo Butters was also of a more serious mindset. He set up his forensics lab, and was determined to help set out a plan. He thought maybe claws could be a good test subject.

Harry Dresden communed with the spirits of knowledge. His mind was set on voidkitten, and he prepared for his evening's work.

Regis Rumblebelly still was curious about Tildey's plan. How would they actually get Listo out of hell? Perhaps he could be bought? Grumpycat may own something precious.

Jackie Daytona kept wondering how he kept getting caught in these situations. He was just a normal human bartender, but it seemed he was always in apocalyptic situations. In frustration, he went behind Val, and gave him a sustained neck bite, drinking in his power, but leaving Val in bliss. As normal human bartenders often do.

Lieutenant Worf raged. Not many people knew that on a time-traveling trip, Worf had once encountered Listo. They had come across a platoon of Borg who had intended to halt the progression of human society by halting the popular growth of k-pop. Worf had fought off the Borg, while Listo isolated them, taught them how to dance, and eventually overrode their bond with the Borg collective. As a result, Listo and Worf had saved the Earth. It was a matter of honor that he save Listo. He wondered if Mitchrapp knew a more direct route.

Morrison laughed. It was ridiculously easy for him to pull these fools off the road to Cleveland. Sometimes he wondered if this was the first time they had ever organized a group of heroes to storm a Cleveland hellmouth to save an imprisoned hero. Lol. What a bunch of newbs

Marcone had clued Morrison in on where to go next. With some quick work, the Wizard of Chicago was no longer a threat.

Val has been eliminated. He was Harry Dresden - Town Chameleon

In the explosion that shook Dresden, another bystander was hit. He slumped out of the hall. Barely alive, and severely diminished. He damned sure needed a drink and to take in a volleyball game.

Morrison was not done. He summoned all his strength to unleash on grumpycat.

GC
has been eliminated he was Lieutenant Worf - EN Tracker.

Violina wondered if she should have ever have had Tildey leave the house. But what would come to pass, must occur....whether the road forked or no. As Tildey and Diva crossed the Ohio border, the very forces of the universe seemed to converge.

Active players:

1. llettuce
2. VoidKitten
3. Listo
4. CWE
5. Blind Ninja
6. Tildey
7. MTR
8. Future
9. Diva
10. CLAWS
11. morrison
12. PsychoSoldier
13. MitchRapp
14. Jarrod

Eliminated:
Dr. Strange
LDG
Robo - Boimler - EN Watch
GC-Worf -EN Tracker
Val-Harry Dresden - Chameleon

With 14 active players, Hammer today is 6 due to carry over.

Begin Day 2

Last edited:

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Boimer - Unsure if this is just flavor or an action. No target and i thought he was coming back to life, but he seems dead still. Maybe delayed?
100 Badger - Something to Val
Dan the Dad - Roleblock on Mitch
Tildey - Doctor on Psycho
Waldo - Something on Claws
Harry Dresden - Chameleon (whatever this is) on VK
Regis - Rolecop on Grumpycat
Jackie Daytona - Hider on Val
Worf - Track on Mitch
Morrison/Marcone - Killed Val
Morrison - Killed Grumpy

One scum acting twice and another involved in the same writeup as one and is the Violina part just flavor?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'm sad Grumpy died because he's one of the only people I feel comfortable calling town. Him and claws.

I think there's at least 1 scum somewhere in Void/Future/Diva/Morrison

I also had a moment where I felt Mitch was scummy but I changed my mind the way they pushed MTR

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I won't really be here today but I WILL actually participate tomorrow. I'm all caught up and shit as is.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Void feels like he is more going through the motions than actually caring about anything he's said. The way he hopped on Robo and then as soon as Robo appeared, he quickly painted Robo's post as scummy. Didn't sit right with me at all.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I want to look at Future, Listo, and Tildey. People who were around during the discussion (and putting of Robo at L-1) but didn't help hit majority.

I suck and fell asleep, but there were people actually around who could have hit it.

Snap read is that I like Future and Listo the least.

Vote: Listo

Give me a vote analysis to see if it jives with my own and I'll consider swapping to Future.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Void feels like he is more going through the motions than actually caring about anything he's said. The way he hopped on Robo and then as soon as Robo appeared, he quickly painted Robo's post as scummy. Didn't sit right with me at all.
I'm pretty sure I said I liked how he tried to vote. I engaged with him but I wasn't trying to paint him scummy.

Except when he said How rude and if you want to take that as me making him scummy, sure :D. I will continue to vote on people who say How Rude. MTR got a pass because he actively changed it which amused me.

And I may be going through the motions more than other games. Golden Sun trilogy has been so much fun to replay in my spare time.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I think people got sidetracked of went to sleep and didn't switch over to hammer. I was having vertigo issues so wasn't around to switch my vote. :( So we do need to hammer today for sure to reset things.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Badger did something to Val. Not sure what
Dan the Dad roleblock on mitchrapp
Tildey doc on Psycho
Waldo something to claws
Harry Dresden did chameleon things to void. I wonder if they got to mimic powers at later point of people they targeted.
Worf tracked mitchrapp
Marcone killed Dresden (which I find so funny)
Morrison killed grumpycat
Okay so we have lost a tracker and a watcher but we still have ON ones in theory. No flip on LDG I think at this point means cannibal kill
So I am curious what exactly a chamelon is and how he had deets which proved to be wrong. And why kill Val? I mean I would I would think you leave Val for a misyeet since he was wrong about Robo and hard to tell if it was misinformation or him just telling lies to get a yeet and hoping to pass it off as wrong information.
So far two of the three kills are just odd choices to me.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Oops left off Jackie and Regis

Regis with a role cop I think on claws

Jackie with maybe a thief action on Val

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
18 players means a scum team of 4-6 depending on neutrals. We have seen only Violina and I'm not sure thats a player. I don't remember other neutrals so possibly none.

Which means 5-6 scum is more likely. 12/6 or 13/5

If it is 12/6, that means it is 8/6 and in lylo. If it is 13/5, then it is 9/5 and we have one misyeet before lylo.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I won't really be here today but I WILL actually participate tomorrow. I'm all caught up and shit as is.
Is this you'll catch up like at the end of last phase? Said this and never came back.

On top of that Tildey, Claws and listo were on all/around with 1-2hrs left in the day and nobody hammered.

So im interested to hear from Psycho on why he said he'd catch up, but never posted again. And from the other 3 why they didnt hammer. I know Robo flipped town, but we now need 2 less votes to hammer. Should be 8, but its 6

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Is this you'll catch up like at the end of last phase? Said this and never came back.

On top of that Tildey, Claws and listo were on all/around with 1-2hrs left in the day and nobody hammered.

So im interested to hear from Psycho on why he said he'd catch up, but never posted again. And from the other 3 why they didnt hammer. I know Robo flipped town, but we now need 2 less votes to hammer. Should be 8, but its 6
I fell asleep, that's all

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her

The only reason I didn’t hammer when I cast my vote was because I read psych’s post to mean he was reviewing things right then and intended to vote. I wanted to give him the chance to get it in since the rules encourage having 5 posts and a vote but we don’t yet know what the consequences are of missing that. I intended to come back and check in, but was trying to help MTR and then I dozed off before checking in again.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I'm sad Grumpy died because he's one of the only people I feel comfortable calling town. Him and claws.

I think there's at least 1 scum somewhere in Void/Future/Diva/Morrison

I also had a moment where I felt Mitch was scummy but I changed my mind the way they pushed MTR
I suggest you rethink Claws being town

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
@ForgottenHold Do you have any takes on the game so far? Or any input to this current game? Not discussing how you froze in previous ones.
Well I wasn’t going to vote Val this phase. I know someone mentioned him being a mislynch, but to me I thought he was a tracker or something. Bit confused on how they got info and how they believed Robo was scum from it.

Also did scum hide all of their actions N1? So much missing stuff there scum wise

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I lean towards claws not being scum since no one in the house has died yet. :lol:

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I’m exploring alternatives before I write off Claws as scum, but I do think we should take everything he says with a grain of salt. But he could be a neutral.
So fence sitting.

People can feel anyone is town or scum... but you outright said you dont think he's town. And cant give real reason or point to information. And we should take anything everyone says with a grain of salt til we know they can be trust. Just interesting you singled Claws out.

Claws

Mastermind
I’m exploring alternatives before I write off Claws as scum, but I do think we should take everything he says with a grain of salt. But he could be a neutral.
Why a nuetral of all things now im curious this sounds like some crazy bold move about to blow up in your face like vals robo "info"

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
So fence sitting.

People can feel anyone is town or scum... but you outright said you dont think he's town. And cant give real reason or point to information. And we should take anything everyone says with a grain of salt til we know they can be trust. Just interesting you singled Claws out.
I think I said things wrong. I have info

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I want to look at Future, Listo, and Tildey. People who were around during the discussion (and putting of Robo at L-1) but didn't help hit majority.

I suck and fell asleep, but there were people actually around who could have hit it.

Snap read is that I like Future and Listo the least.

Vote: Listo

Give me a vote analysis to see if it jives with my own and I'll consider swapping to Future.
Why didn't you consider me as part of that group considering I said I would be back before deadline and then wasn't?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Oh, I expected there to be more posts

Well, I don't know if I expect Future to fake info as scum. It also doesn't sound like it's a full on "Claws is Scum" and more that he's not town. Considering what happened with Val and the way Mazer runs games, I'm not keen on following that at the moment, even though I trust Future's intentions

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Why didn't you consider me as part of that group considering I said I would be back before deadline and then wasn't?

You checked in and said you would come back and didn't. I picked the people who were around and in thread with just hours to go and didn't post. I actually forgot Claws posted at EoD so he needs to be on this list too.

Your last post was at 9pm. There were others posting with under two hours left and even AFTER it was made L-1. They were in thread and could have voted

Listo especially

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Will not be around a ton today, but will check in here and there. I expect it will end up on me since there is barely any traction today and I don't know how much I trust info. I do like that Future didn't double down and is allowing there to be some questions, at least.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
So we got me pushing Void, Void pushing Listo, and Future pushing Claws.

Let's get everyone's takes on everyone in this entanglement

Listo could easily be scum as far as someone I haven't touched on. You make a decent argument, Void, though it's also kind of a shrug vibe, but that's a lot of players so far

Listo95

You checked in and said you would come back and didn't. I picked the people who were around and in thread with just hours to go and didn't post. I actually forgot Claws posted at EoD so he needs to be on this list too.

Your last post was at 9pm. There were others posting with under two hours left and even AFTER it was made L-1. They were in thread and could have voted

Listo especially
Ain’t a good reason but thought there was more time. So after my post I zonked the fuck out cause yay early shifts at work!

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Oh, I expected there to be more posts

Well, I don't know if I expect Future to fake info as scum. It also doesn't sound like it's a full on "Claws is Scum" and more that he's not town. Considering what happened with Val and the way Mazer runs games, I'm not keen on following that at the moment, even though I trust Future's intentions
Statistically likely, it is more likely that Claws is scum than a 3P or framed town. I’m just playing it safe until Claws slips up

MitchRapp

Vanilla Townie
At this point I do not feel comfortable in clearing pretty much anyone.

Claws however has been added to my list with MTR.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
right now, I'm kinda thinking there might not be many, if any, scum on the robo wagon. they got a mislynch on robo and then went and killed two other town on the robo wagon that night. a good scum team knows that that wagon is going to be looked at for potential scum, so why whittle down possible mislynches by killing off two townies on the train, and giving any scum actually on the train a bigger shot at getting tagged?

Claws

Mastermind
I slept forever from 12 last night to 12 noon my head hurts i slept so long

Claws

Mastermind
I think futures scum trying to cause a misyeet its a decent move ill give him that

MitchRapp

Vanilla Townie
At least one of these votes is someone on the scum team trying to wash their hands of the mislynch they saw coming:

Future (2)- claws, mtr
claws (1) - listo
mtr (2)- future, tildey

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Unvote: Void
Vote: Jarrod
:sherlock:
:squint:
I expected this way sooner pal. You stop drinking (it's not September!) or just loosing the zip on your fastball? Mother nature gets us all.

Between the LDG N1 kill, then the Val kill when he probably could have been mislynched for bad info, I'm just completely confused at what scum is doing. The lack of red actions makes me wary they are up to something.

I do know If I were scum, you'd be dead N1 so I didn't get those squints. At least by N2.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
At least one of these votes is someone on the scum team trying to wash their hands of the mislynch they saw coming:

Future (2)- claws, mtr
claws (1) - listo
mtr (2)- future, tildey
I’ve explained it before. My vote in my heart was on Robo but I didn’t want to push a lynch so I voted MTR just to get a vote on there

Claws

Mastermind
Here you go claiming I’m doing some new bold scum move I’ve never even attempted before. Just like clockwork. The statistics don’t lie.
Statistics isnt info tho which you claimed which is a bold move theres always a first time sumthings not adding up

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

Future (2)- claws, mtr
claws (1) - listo
mtr (2)- future, tildey
I was willing to hammer but yeah stupid vertigo and shit.

So rule of thumb in tribute games like this the person that is the subject of the game is town. Now typically a tribute game is just for one person even if many of us are characters in the game like this one. However this is a tribute game for the House. So to be honest I suspect that we are split just because the characters are split.

So in case you haven't picked up on who the house is yet from the write ups here is the lowdown

Tildey is my wife, Future/Forgotten is my youngest, Diva is my oldest and llettuce is Diva's best friend and we claim her as a bonus kid.

Sadly I got no info last night to help out.

Claws

Mastermind
I disagree you pushed info and your clearly wrong then ypu pushed statitics and your just grasping at straws your goals to misyeet me its your scum agenda

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Hello world, fucked up week scavs over and my cat died :( what a terrible black monday

@MitchRapp i didn't see anyone explain it so the house is mtr and tildey, their children future and diva, and me who has been divas bffie since 3rd grade

Boimer - Unsure if this is just flavor or an action. No target and i thought he was coming back to life, but he seems dead still. Maybe delayed?
I'm guessing this is just flavor

experiment doesn't read deets to me but sometimes there's more flavor than legitimacy in write ups, in fact based on the roles we have revealed I wouldn't assume we know anything about what the actions were based on write ups

need to go read mafia wiki on chameleon

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Also those arent reasons why im potencially scum 🤡
You’re the one who went straight for the head. I was willing to give you benefit of the doubt. You’re accusing me of fake info and asking for me to be shot by a vig.

Whats even more shocking is Psycho immediately going on about if I was faking info, although that was in defense of me so I’m not gonna go hard on him….yet

Claws

Mastermind
You’re the one who went straight for the head. I was willing to give you benefit of the doubt. You’re accusing me of fake info and asking for me to be shot by a vig.

Whats even more shocking is Psycho immediately going on about if I was faking info, although that was in defense of me so I’m not gonna go hard on him….yet
Im not accusing you of bad info but after vals debacle im saying be careful

Claws

Mastermind
put your perspective in my shoes i know what i am and your saying otherwise could the info be fake then or bastard? Then your saying statistically im scum which is a null point as games are randed. Ofc im gunna call for your head this is me we are talkin abput i enjoy murdering the "house" members

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
right now, I'm kinda thinking there might not be many, if any, scum on the robo wagon. they got a mislynch on robo and then went and killed two other town on the robo wagon that night. a good scum team knows that that wagon is going to be looked at for potential scum, so why whittle down possible mislynches by killing off two townies on the train, and giving any scum actually on the train a bigger shot at getting tagged?
Honestly a good shout

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Ok, clearly this game needs some juice, so

Unvote: Void
Vote: Claws

Let's test the info then and see how scum feel about it

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Get your votes on the board. They're not permanent, and we need to squeeze some juice out of this. We're not starting out very hot

Claws

Mastermind
Could mazers "shenangians" be opposite info to the action given vals was wrong futures is wrong im not an invest so idk

MitchRapp

Vanilla Townie
I especially do not trust people who didn't get back on it time to switch their vote. . . while possible that is a pretty flimsy excuse.

Claws

Mastermind
I especially do not trust people who didn't get back on it time to switch their vote. . . while possible that is a pretty flimsy excuse.
I didnt give an excuse either i was raiding or i was sleeping there were plenty on robo i didnt have to hammer others could have

MitchRapp

Vanilla Townie
Good lord thats scummy :rofl:
The first was a green card marriage, she said she loved me but once we got past the date that mattered to the government she was gone. The second was a lying cheat. Finger crossed here with number four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom