Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
what are these loops and hoops?
The whole debackle trying to frame my top town read for scum play on d1. While for most of day1 I constantly got that wier wibe why this guy copies my thoughts. Like how. If there was any scum agenda there than bite me.

Or like you trying to paint me as scum that is affraid of Abbis law but I put myself in it and I mention it.
There are more but seriously arguing with you here wastes my time.

So i will give you one more day to sort yourself up otherwise I am going for public stoning.
And if you flip town here then I hope you are better at modding than finding scum.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Tom And Jerry Lol GIF by myHQ

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
I will be out of town this afternoon peeps but back home tonight. Next vote count updates then. 👍

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Got to be Caito no? Or you are buing into the narrative that he is CWEs mason buddy.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Because abbis law is true and real. Except Psycho said that doest apply and he was town so we should honor his will. Oh no maybe i dont know who scum is on d2. Shame.

Last game like this was 18 players and it had a 6 player scum team. So by comparison if this game is 25 player I would expect 8. I also saw some greylike char in writeup. And Nightingale was ajester so neuteal kind of. And was purple. So grey could be a hostile.

8-9 scum in the end imo

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
so if you subscribe to abbis law then why is it silly t think you are scum? if catio is town then doesn't that mean you have to be scum?

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Ok now i know talking to you is even worse than reading your posts.

Alright do you want to vote caito get scum and make me confirmed town then?

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
While it's not impossible that he's just lurk scum I would be extremely skeptical of a wagon on a random lurker. If you guys end up voting him out then fine but I think there are better votes.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I wouldnt be skeptical of a wagon on a lurker.

In an ordinary mafia game I wouldnt care about Catio wolf world that much. There is no way they can take control of a thread if they are not posting.
But this game I might agree to that just because of a role he could possibly have.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I think Gunther blocked everyone except Richard, his scum partner.
Ive heard it was a mass RB form at least 3 people by now so I am going to assume that is a fact and not an idea.
Because from my pov everything that happened last night actually happened. But it didnt appear in writeup because everyone was watching a show and didnt look. but what do I know

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Ok I will make a confession before taking a nap.
I didnt click any of the clips staring from signup thread. If there is a clue that was a roleblock inside a clip than punish me for not paying attention ;P

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Well our luck was going to run out sometime, following the jester kill and Lora rolling a six. Losing the doctor is a pisser though.

Given the nature of day 1, voting patterns are going to be of limited value, but there was one exchange that caused me to raise my eyebrows. Bedtime for me, but I'll reveal in about 10 hours or so.
Or so.

It was Tidleys initial OMGUS vote on MTR. Just seemed a bit out of character, although she did change her vote later on down the line.
Seems I'll have to ISO Void, GC, and Rock as that's where most of the convo has headed thus far.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
if you want to ask me some qustions i will stay awake and listen.
Yeah i know my utterly drunk posting tingles your english professor stuff.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
This is an interesting narrative. We were openly talking about not wanting Vesper to die yesterday. And today people seem to be questioning whether anyone should have been concerned about death?

Did I miss something earlier where people questioned the potential negative?

Do other people just not get how Badger runs games? In fairness, I probably have more discussions with him between games than average.
I'm a long believer of D1 usually doesn't have heavy consequences. Maybe I missed the memo. Generally it has been romper room with different outcomes. Outcomes not usually resulting in death.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
There was an invisible witing in those dusty ancinent texts. Scolars in the know deciphered it as:

One: Dont fuckin lynch a new player d1 or night kill tem n1. There were more rules after this but irrelevant.

Lora wanted a try. I dint care what alignment they were or that would happen. Sorry Lora.

1705761296748.png

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
So here's where things get interesting

Lora voted for Lora when there wasn't much and Vesper looked to be well in the lead. Psych then sees something and takes it to 3.

This is one of the posts I was talking about from Jarrod. He seems to be questioning whether this was ever considered. But he agrees with the point here. Note: Rock calls Jarrod out on this later. So that's something? Maybe nothing?

Because the dialogue today is something I struggle with

Vesper loses one (Jarrod).

Here's where Lora gets a little more action going. With Grumpy it was even, and then the void vote comes in to make it plus 2. Significant if Lora was still trying to win. My thing here is I was curious about Lora and gave him an opportunity to push his own vote if he wanted., with little action required, He kinda didn't take the bait.

Late votes start coming in. Tildey kinda gives a vote that's not really going to do anything.

Vesper's is kinda nothing as well.

And Jarrod pops back on Vesper. This is where Rock comments on it too.

And in fairness, Jarrod did make a defense that he didn't think Badger would go through with it. Because of where it stands and the flip in comments, I don't think Jarrod would think it unfair to question.

Ultimately, none of the late votes changed anything, but if there is significance to any of them, I would also look at some of the non-voters
I never said death wasn't a possibility. I just didn't really think it would happened.

I unvoted Vesper mostly because I wanted to fuck with Badger on D1 while I was at work. I was going to toss my vote around but Badger didn't want to play.

I also didn't realize the time was running out so much because I was at work.

I very well might have voted differently with more time but at the time Vesper was the next closest train and put it there to make things closer.

Really didn't think any of that would lead to death but it happened.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I haven't decided. I don't like the conversation trying to move people off having any suspicion on the vesper train.

As I said, I feel like this directly contradicts the conversation yesterday.

Jarrod had me pinged the most when Lora flipped for the reasons I've laid out.

I posted them out, because anyone can tell me of there's a whole in my logic.
The only thing that should ping you or anyone else is my solving babyface fire. If Mazer doesn't see that then something is up.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Of the three later votes, Vespers feels the most normal of them.

Tildey choosing to vote FH on the mod's joking is a bit off I will say instead of being on the trains actually getting pushed up.

Jarrod looks like he jumped off Vesper and then decided he just wanted to end with a vote, so he put it back on Vesper. Whether or not he assumed no one was coming back and it was a waste? Wanted to look good? I can see it both ways.

I am interested in the fact Lora asked for votes within minutes of Psycho adding a vote. This is what felt mildly off to me about Lora. It was out of the blue along with the arbitrary reason of why.

It was then Mazer and GC on this before I pushed Lora up to 7 when he and Vesper were tied.
Yeah like I said I thought I had more time but wasn't watching the clock as well as I should. I think Badger posted times up at 9 or something and I knew it wasn't est time but still figured I had more than I did.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
So nice of his manager to let that slip by dont you think?

Anyway if VK is scum here i will be be dasappointed. At myself.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Okay gotta address two things:

1. Void has not breadcrumbed his character as far as I can see. He is not being modkilled. He is sharing info, carrying it out but I don’t see it as crumbing.

2. About D1…did everyone miss/forget the warning in sign-ups that there may be mod bastardrt involved.

Okay continue….

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I'll assume Vesper is town until I see evidence of coaching/she is investigated as otherwise. Caito I've got nothing, but he may be punished if he doesn't reach 5 posts this phase anyway. Everyone else who's been active, I'm feeling pretty good about, even Rock.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I mean you've been active but mainly arguing with Void and GC. Normally I'd be suspecting one or more of you, but not really feeling anything yet. GC just seems to be in the convo becuase of Abbie's law TBH

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
How do you feel about Void's responses to them (assuming we're talking about the stuff from 6-12 hours ago)?

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
I'm not saying it wasn't possible. I just don't think anyone thought it was a real possibility. Except Vesper maybe. Even after Vesper said that people were quick to say probably not going to d
yeah, I didn't even know it was possible for people to not die if voted, buuuutttt to be fair, now I'm actually playing and not hearing the few overheard comments that were out of context for me, I get to learn things

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
My push on Void is sorta "OMGUS" I think. I think his reasons to scumread me are bs and he's intentionally lying about my d1 contributions. I don't like his claim that he's fully gung ho on me but is being cagey and won't vote me. I also don't really like how he's claiming that he was scumreading Lora but his vote was very vague. If Void had died I don't think anyone would have gotten "void scum reads lora" The only time he made it clear who he was scumreading he never showed his work. Why was he assuming that he'd make the night?

don't really think 501/505 are really the reactions of town.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Lots of back and forths about dice rolls and things. You know maybe people are afraid of death when it’s a random chance, I mean anyone can guess the worse that could happen is death

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
you can and I am I guess, make the same argument that grumpy is scummy for calling Catio scum but not voting there. I mean, I know he's invoking "abbi's law" but Catio is just a lurker and last time I caught grumpy he was just like "oh lets vote out this random lurker"

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
How do you feel about Void's responses to them (assuming we're talking about the stuff from 6-12 hours ago)?
The thing that stood out to me was Void saying he voted Lora because he was sus of him. I feel like he's trying to reframe this narrative like WWE reframing their narratives.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
ngl, im kinda disappointed that you said you were gonna iso us 3 and your analyst is "I like everyone that's active" In fairness, being active is the best way to get town read and I do understand that most players will town read active players and scum read lurkers and while maybe thats fine for d2 I'd like to see a little more meat

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Lots of back and forths about dice rolls and things. You know maybe people are afraid of death when it’s a random chance, I mean anyone can guess the worse that could happen is death
Hi. I feel kind of sus that i didnt hear i am town like at least 5 times from you by now.

You are town right? I cant have a good nap with all those weird things around. Helpme

Caito

CWE Killer
Good fucking lord, what a useless pissing match between him and Void. Has made me wanna sit out in my backyard with nothin on but my kilt, and Void knows just how cold it is here. It takes a lot of effort for me to come off of wanting to throw someone in the fire for the overuse (actual use) of the “word” “yeet”, but I must applaud this person for going over that line.

Caito

CWE Killer
Also, I am publicly stating after realizing the CWE is dead by a hand other than my own, that Badger will be hearing from my Mafia attorney Pablo Diablo…… as soon as he is done with law school.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Basgers alseep so a rare ocasion we can claim and not get bagerkilled. Seriously dude you are an artpiece.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Also, I am publicly stating after realizing the CWE is dead by a hand other than my own, that Badger will be hearing from my Mafia attorney Pablo Diablo…… as soon as he is done with law school.
Mazer and I will see you in court then.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Also Pabs will probably object and vote to not lynch.

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Dang I just spend a hour reading that whole mess that occurred while I was not paying attention/doing calculus (God help me)/reading/sleeping. But just dropping this here: seeing as this would be my first mafia game, if I was being coached, I'd probably look like I know what I was doing. But since I do not know what I am doing, I am learning based off of observing everyone else to learn. And will probably badly fake that I know what I am doing until I figure it out/know people more or better to have a good read or feel of them.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Voidkitten - 1 (Val)
Val - 1 (Claws)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)

Just under 33 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Voidkitten - 2 (Val, LDG)
Val - 1 (Claws)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)

Just under 32 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
ngl, im kinda disappointed that you said you were gonna iso us 3 and your analyst is "I like everyone that's active" In fairness, being active is the best way to get town read and I do understand that most players will town read active players and scum read lurkers and while maybe thats fine for d2 I'd like to see a little more meat
I skimmed the overnight stuff when I got up today, but on more retailed reading there wasn't anything damning on either side. The fact that there's only half a dozen or so people chiming in at this point may be further evidence that scum have been lying low so far this phase.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I think everyone has posted except lettuce and peter Griffin. I mean sure, I agree that there are probably less active scum but that's like every mafia game.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Before game event:
CWE - 5 (Caito, Grumpy, Psycho, Nightingale, vesper)

EoD1
Lora - 7 (Val, Lora, Psycho, Mazer, Grumpy, Void)

Grumpy is the only (live) player on both trains - which makes me feel a bit better about him. I suppose it depends on whether you expect a positive or negative outcome on the person you vote for.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Claws are you on just gifs? I think you voted but can't recall you posting anything else this phase.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
That's what I thought but just wanted to be sure the mass roleblock stood and there wasn't actions happening behind the scenes.

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
to be fair, fucking around bc of boredom is very very reasonable

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I see there is an attempt to dethrone me as king of the GIF game. Interesting.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Dang I just spend a hour reading that whole mess that occurred while I was not paying attention/doing calculus (God help me)/reading/sleeping. But just dropping this here: seeing as this would be my first mafia game, if I was being coached, I'd probably look like I know what I was doing. But since I do not know what I am doing, I am learning based off of observing everyone else to learn. And will probably badly fake that I know what I am doing until I figure it out/know people more or better to have a good read or feel of them.
That’s not how coaching would work at all and I kinda feel like that’s a decent look possibly.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
My push on Void is sorta "OMGUS" I think. I think his reasons to scumread me are bs and he's intentionally lying about my d1 contributions. I don't like his claim that he's fully gung ho on me but is being cagey and won't vote me. I also don't really like how he's claiming that he was scumreading Lora but his vote was very vague. If Void had died I don't think anyone would have gotten "void scum reads lora" The only time he made it clear who he was scumreading he never showed his work. Why was he assuming that he'd make the night?

don't really think 501/505 are really the reactions of town.
I wasn't trying to tell anyone I thought Lora was scum. I didn't know. I had mild weird feelings from his posts so I was okay with him dying if he were to die. If he got 3 day immunity, then we get 3 days of glorious Lora posts.

I still claim his pelt as mine since it was me who put him over, but really. Lora killed Lora. He asked for game and he ended up getting screwed by it.

And at no point did I think I'd make the night and will screenshot it for you after the game regardless. This was the order of events in my role. I read my role, clarified how obvious my role would be, received the answer and immediately said "I'm dead" and then said "I am dead N1 or N2."

Maybe not now since I've actually had sus thrown on me today. We shall see.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Of the people on Lora's train, if we thought there was another scum, it would fall in Val or GC. I liked Mazer thus far.

One thing I was commenting on yesterday was how Lora wanted to get votes on him after Psycho voted on him (within minutes). Could it be that is because Val and Lora are scum and once a town joined he felt better? That also assumes Lora cares about what the scum team thinks and planned something which just isn't him.

Val voting on me isn't surprising. It's NAI for the most part. Only thing that caught me was the reason because it just seems like he wanted to say something for a vote. But I can't say I want to eviscerate it because of that.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I wasn't trying to tell anyone I thought Lora was scum. I didn't know. I had mild weird feelings from his posts so I was okay with him dying if he were to die. If he got 3 day immunity, then we get 3 days of glorious Lora posts.

I still claim his pelt as mine since it was me who put him over, but really. Lora killed Lora. He asked for game and he ended up getting screwed by it.

And at no point did I think I'd make the night and will screenshot it for you after the game regardless. This was the order of events in my role. I read my role, clarified how obvious my role would be, received the answer and immediately said "I'm dead" and then said "I am dead N1 or N2."

Maybe not now since I've actually had sus thrown on me today. We shall see.
I can confirm this.

And also to all please move on from modkill talk please.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I do want to put this out there.

If Claws does not actually participate and solely uses gifs and does not use those gifs to actually solve, he needs to be removed.

I kinda like the playfulness right now of it, especially since we are in D1 2.0, but Claws actually solves as town. Even when fucking around, he tries.

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
On another note than whats going on above, its kind of interesting noting what we all see as suspicious from one another, especially since there is an obvious difference (told by timezones) in what cultures we come from, whether it be differences from the area we are from or even the age differences that may exist. Just an observation. It will be fun, however, trying to figure out how to tell if someone is buffing, lying, or telling the truth. Ah yes, the mixture of sociology and psychology that appeals to part of my brain

Claws

Mastermind
I do want to put this out there.

If Claws does not actually participate and solely uses gifs and does not use those gifs to actually solve, he needs to be removed.

I kinda like the playfulness right now of it, especially since we are in D1 2.0, but Claws actually solves as town. Even when fucking around, he tries.
No Way Cat GIF

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Heard on modkill talk but as a mod should you be confirming anything a player says?
It was convo lifted straight out Discord tbh. Maybe felt I had to confirming I suppose in hindsight I could’ve not said it.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Ultimately no harm was done by it I feel.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Oh yeah modkills are gonna be handled at moderator discretion privately in this game from now on so please leave any modkill talk out the game please.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Ultimately no harm was done by it I feel.
I'm not scum so I don't care enough to make a huge deal but if I were scum and Void was town I'd be irritated the mod was collaborating any of their story. Either way just found it funny for a game mod to be confirming anything.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not scum so I don't care enough to make a huge deal but if I were scum and Void was town I'd be irritated the mod was collaborating any of their story. Either way just found it funny for a game mod to be confirming anything.
This is totally what scum would say fyi <3

Top Bottom