Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 18 - Town of FoS

Claws

All-Knowing
The safest bet is to yeet mazer either way i murder the coven and take me last

Foxxi

Administrator
no. I believe you when you said mazer has bread. We aren't yeeting the people I think will survive your blast

Foxxi

Administrator
we yeet morri - claws goes boom. As long as at least 2 of: me, xan, listo, mazer have bread we're fine regardless of who survives the blast I think? Actually, no. If mazer proposed to someone who doesn't have bread he'll die in the blast too.

Foxxi

Administrator
hmmmm if we chop claws and mazer proposed to morri, he joins coven, coven kills tonight, tomorrow is 2v2 and town loss.

But if we chop claws and mazer proposed to literally anyone else, we'd be fine. And not roll the dice on who may or, or may not survive claws.

Part of me wants to let claws boom just for fun... and part of me is thinking yeeting him just makes sense.

Sense, or silly fun?

Foxxi

Administrator
I'm willing to let claws have his boom, and finish off the coven. His continuing to try to nudge us to yeet/shoot mazer all day further convinces me mazer has bread, because I don't doubt for a moment that claws is still trying to reach his wincon.

He can have his fun murdering some folks, and as long as the other two people given bread weren't exactly Val and Morri, we'll be fine. And I doubt morri has any bread or he'd have been more than happy to join that vote rather than keep pushing at mazer.

So, Morri

@Listo95 @Xanjori @Mazer

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I'm willing to let claws have his boom, and finish off the coven. His continuing to try to nudge us to yeet/shoot mazer all day further convinces me mazer has bread, because I don't doubt for a moment that claws is still trying to reach his wincon.

He can have his fun murdering some folks, and as long as the other two people given bread weren't exactly Val and Morri, we'll be fine. And I doubt morri has any bread or he'd have been more than happy to join that vote rather than keep pushing at mazer.

So, Morri

@Listo95 @Xanjori @Mazer
Would I know if I had bread?

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
the little mermaid smile GIF
ursula GIF

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
hmmmm if we chop claws and mazer proposed to morri, he joins coven, coven kills tonight, tomorrow is 2v2 and town loss.

But if we chop claws and mazer proposed to literally anyone else, we'd be fine. And not roll the dice on who may or, or may not survive claws.

Part of me wants to let claws boom just for fun... and part of me is thinking yeeting him just makes sense.

Sense, or silly fun?
It is pretty easy to confirm a proposal.

Foxxi

Administrator
It is pretty easy to confirm a proposal.

tomorrow, sure. Till then we can't. But if we chop morri then you can't have joined anyone that would harm us, sooo.

Unless you're full of shit and not admirer and actually arsonist and we all die tonight between you and claws, but if that happens so be it XD literally impossible to do something that doesn't have a risk here

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
tomorrow, sure. Till then we can't. But if we chop morri then you can't have joined anyone that would harm us, sooo.

Unless you're full of shit and not admirer and actually arsonist and we all die tonight between you and claws, but if that happens so be it XD literally impossible to do something that doesn't have a risk here
he's an admirer. pretty sure he's saying it's easy to confirm the proposal cause listo can just come in and say they accepted it, which i get the impression they just did.

Foxxi

Administrator
Would I know if I had bread?
And nope. You are oblivious to bread. It is bread that got lost and forgotten in the corner of your cupboard and will become your only light and hope for salvation in the dark days of famine ahead.

Seriously though, peeps can't know because if we knew we could say we had it and we'd be able to figure out exactly who will survive to tomorrow

Foxxi

Administrator
he's an admirer. pretty sure he's saying it's easy to confirm the proposal cause listo can just come in and say they accepted it, which i get the impression they just did.
Nope. The proposal is delivered at EoD

if mazer has proposed, we won't know to who until tomorrow.

Foxxi

Administrator
*shrug* I voted morri. I'm just waiting on all ya'll slackers to join me

Foxxi

Administrator
I dunno what peeps want here. I got the impression ya'll just wanted someone to make a choice and not have to think about it - hence the lack of any input on what to do from anyone except claws who... no offense claws, ya can't have the town's interest at heart XD

And so I made a choice.... and still crickets.

Day 4 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The group came together quickly and decided that Morrison was the one who needed to be eliminated. Morrison protested only slightly as he was hauled off into parts unknown, but everyone knew he would not be coming back.

Morrison, playing as the Witch, has been eliminated.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end at 8:00pm ET on Jun 14th or when all actions are submitted.

Game End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The group present did not get rid of Famine in time and they knew they were in for it when the next day came, but they sought to do whatever they could tonight to ward off any issues. However, when they awoke, only three of them remained as everyone else had starved to death during the night. Those lucky few that had stored away some bread however, were lucky to be alive.

Foxxi, playing as the Veteran, has starved to death.

Xanjori, playing as the Prosecutor Potato, has starved to death.

—----------------

Claws, Listo, and Mazer met up in the banquet hall and viewed each other warily. However, those wary stares quickly turned into smiles and Listo jumped up on the banquet table and start doing a sultry dance while removing his clothes. “Stripper Listo has gotten married, bitchessssssss.” Listo looked at Mazer and blew him a kiss. “There is no way I am getting rid of my man, Claws. And I saw how you looked at him during the night. You think your paltry offer was enough to pay for all of my services? Hah. Mazer offers me so much more.”

With that, Claws yelled in fury, and exploded into a million pieces.

Claws, playing as Famine, Horseman of the Apocalypse, has been eliminated.

—----------------

Listo and Mazer shared a tender, yet decidedly wet kiss, as they held hands, walking off into the sunset together, ensuring that Plainsville will live to see another day.

Listo, playing as the Retributionist, has walked off into the sunset with Mazer, playing as the Admirer.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TOWN AND THE PIRATE ON THEIR VICTORY!

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Congrats town.

My least deserved win ever.

Claws is a filthy, filthy cat

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Congrats town. Looking forward to next time and hopefully I don't die night one. lol

Top Bottom