Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 18 - Town of FoS

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Judge Dredd GIF

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
See what happens when a power powers...36 hours to get 4 votes.
5 minutes to get 4.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The group, invigorated by their prior success, quickly named the target of their ire. Before Blind Ninja could even react, the lopped off his head and it fell to the ground.

Blind Ninja, playing as the Ritualist, has been eliminated.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 13th (yes you have 8 hours. Don’t suck) or when all actions are submitted.

Day 4 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The group, weary and bedraggled from the constant chaos, awoke and met in the banquet hall and took a look around at everyone to see what was up. One of them appeared to be missing and it was one that they all looked up to. The Spy was no more.

CWE, playing as the Spy, has been killed and no last will was found.

As everyone mourned the loss, trumpets and horns sounded from on high as a sinister voice spoke out to everyone.

Famine, Horseman of the Apocalypse has arrived and will bring Starvation with them imminently.

—----------------

Living Players:

1. Claws
2. Foxxi
3. Listo
4. Mazer
5. morrison
6. Val the Moofia Boss
7. Xanjori

Dead Players:

1. MitchRapp, playing as The Cleric, has been killed. (Night 1)
2. MTR, playing as The Coroner, has been killed (Night 1)
3. Matthieu, playing as The Executioner, has been killed. (Night 1)
4. Caito, playing as the Psychic, has been eliminated. (Day 2)
5. Dreyski, playing as the Deputy, has been killed. (Night 2)
6. 3puppies, playing as the Socialite, has been killed. (Night 2)
7. Satsu, playing as the Poisoner, has been prosecuted and eliminated. (Day 3)
8. Blind Ninja, playing as the Ritualist, has been eliminated. (Day 3)
9. CWE, playing as the Spy, has been killed. (Night 3)

Winning Players:

1. Robezerim, playing as the Pirate, has plundered two players and left the game in victory.

—----------------

It is now Day 4. Day 3 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 14th or when majority is reached. With 7 players alive, majority is 4 votes on a single player.

Listo95

So Necro and what I believe to be a witch remain for coven. Baker getting rdy to become famine after today. Realistically depending on what Mazer is I think best course is to yeet 1 coven and the Baker today.

Foxxi

Administrator
So Necro and what I believe to be a witch remain for coven. Baker getting rdy to become famine after today. Realistically depending on what Mazer is I think best course is to yeet 1 coven and the Baker today.
Um. Did you miss the big red letters?

Foxxi

Administrator
So listo, Xan and I are the remaining town.
Val, Morri, Claws, Mazer -- famine exists in this group of players.

I don't feel like it would be mazer, because that would mean we have to have another neut killer/apoc in that group, and the way kills have happened that seems unlikely

Foxxi

Administrator
Though it is possible still if it's something like arsonist or death actually so not for certain.

Foxxi

Administrator
Either mazer is just a giant marshmellow, he's paying zero attention, or he's not doomsayer

Claws

All-Knowing
Mmm ok so i fudged up and i want you guys to let my famine go off as i breaded listo xan and mazer i would of breaded foxxi over xan however i was worried it would count as a viste and id get blasted vk is laughing at me in chat because im gunna get shot either way

Foxxi

Administrator
Can't really assume that. We don't know what mazer is... I feel like he's more likely some kind of neut with how he's interacted - but he could be coven or town. In fact we know everyone else now...
@Mazer - I feel it's time you come tell us why we don't want to toss you out the door

Claws

All-Knowing
Anyways id obviously like to get a kill in this game but i get it if you guys shoot me anyways this cool cats off to bread get it bread :lol:

Foxxi

Administrator
Well assuming you're telling the truth and he's not an apoc buddy, possibly. Could still be dangerous as something like arsonist

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Either mazer is just a giant marshmellow, he's paying zero attention, or he's not doomsayer
I ended up needing to travel this week more than I thought. Work last night picked up when I started posting and didnt end until i got to my hotel late. And I was back at it at 630 this morning.

Listo95

I ended up needing to travel this week more than I thought. Work last night picked up when I started posting and didnt end until i got to my hotel late. And I was back at it at 630 this morning.
Role please? :D

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I came in quick to try to act during day phase, but it ended.

Kiiling me literally helps nobody.

Which is also true and pairs nicely with schrodinger's mazer.

And also i can survive and lose at this point.

Foxxi

Administrator
And I know I just talked about tossing him out. But now I dunno if we actually can

Listo95

Amnesiac?

Foxxi

Administrator

so then what are you?

Foxxi

Administrator
No xan and listo would still tag team me i dont kill at night
I'm not sure I believe your bread targets. It was very obvious who everyone was yesterday... and choosing to give your last bread to a second town member seems...... unlikely.

Foxxi

Administrator
I didnt give my bread targets in order
You literally said you gave it to xan last night. You said you'd have given it to me instead of xan but you were worried about being blasted -- which you'd have no reason to have worried about that till last night.

Claws

All-Knowing
HE has bread i had to pick som1 scum wouldnt kill and they obv want xan to shoot me of all the ppl why muder the spy ames figured out

Claws

All-Knowing
Blast me dont blast me i didnt stand a chance no matter who i picked so xan made more sense ive favoured town this entire game

Foxxi

Administrator
You said you'd have given it to me instead of xan if you weren't worried I would blast you.

You would have no reason to have thought I would blast you N1 or N2. Ergo you are saying you would have given it to me last night if you didn't fear being blasted, and instead chose xan.

Which I do not believe

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Honestly, the "coven wants me to be shot" but also saying that there's no reason to confuses me. Doesnt that only make sense if coven was leading a push?

But fuck, i could be misding something. Week from hell and whatnot.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I think stripper listo deserves another admirer
I can see it. You can tell he's been working out.

I didn't want to say anything, because I was worried it might make him feel objectified.

Foxxi

Administrator
Hmmmmmm. So three people have bread. I actually believe listo and mazer do - claws would give bread to listo, and mazer was being ignored by literally everyone so would make a safe bread target. The third bread is up for debate - but he's either telling the truth and xan has it, or he's lying and it's with me, morri or val. If I have it, that's fine. If Morri or Val have it..... that's actually fine too? We can remove two people today. If we eliminate the coven, famine goes off, kills me me and xan and then listo and mazer vote off claws.

We could just shoot him to be safe, or we can risk it and let him have his fun. The only way this bites us though I think is if he actually has bread on both Val and Morri.

Foxxi

Administrator
Well, we can't just stand around forever with our thumbs up our asses.... or I guess I suppose we could. But we shouldn't. We get Xan's shot, and our votes to yeet and we have to get both done before 8pm today.

@Xanjori -- You should shoot someone so we can get to deciding who we're gunna yeet

Listo95

Well, we can't just stand around forever with our thumbs up our asses.... or I guess I suppose we could. But we shouldn't. We get Xan's shot, and our votes to yeet and we have to get both done before 8pm today.

@Xanjori -- You should shoot someone so we can get to deciding who we're gunna yeet
Pretty much what I was doing. Xan shoots we choose from there.

Day 4 Event

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
A familiar fist slammed down on the table. Xanjori stood up and smiled. "I don't feel like listening to Val woof anymore. Begone with his horrible visage."

A split second later, Val's head toppled from his body and hit the floor.

Val, playing as the Necromancer, has been prosecuted and eliminated.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 8:00pm ET on Jun 14th or when majority is reached. With 6 players alive, majority is 4 votes on a single player.

Foxxi

Administrator
So then listo, xan -- do ya'll want to finish off the coven and roll the dice on who got bread? Or play it safe and just eliminate famine?

Foxxi

Administrator
We don't get to know - all we know is he hasn't picked anyone yet since a proposal would be announced at eod and that hasn't happened.

Though that is a solid argument for yeeting morri actually. If he picked either of the coven and joins them that would be no bueno for us. I suggested he pick listo, and it was implied he may have... but we won't find out till tomorrow

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If Im understanding with Claws, he can transform and we just yeet him and thats fine?

Foxxi

Administrator
As long as morri and val weren't 2/3 of the bread - any of the rest of us having it should be fine. But if we chop claws and mazer decided to admirer morri... that'd be gg for us. It's a chance either way.

Foxxi

Administrator
Vote: Morri

I think it's better to make sure mazer couldn't become more coven - and if he did he'd die with morri I think?

Foxxi

Administrator
Does he stay unaligned if his chosen person dies before the proposal can be accepted? I unno. But it removes any possibility he may become coven I think, can't join a coven that doesn't exist

Top Bottom